Headcanon Thread

_Avatar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1401  Edited By _Avatar_

Connoisseur and Charlemagne had one last, horrible battle. Charlemagne won, slew Connoisseur's entire family and ripped out his tongue then left him to wonder the earth in grief, never able to speak of his loss to a soul.

He was driven to radicalism by this torment and joined the Strigidae, where he became known as the Silent Strigidae for he never spoke.. only killed.

Wasn't Connoisseur a human?

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1402  Edited By Strigidae_23
Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_avatar_ said:

@strigidae_23 said:

Connoisseur and Charlemagne had one last, horrible battle. Charlemagne won, slew Connoisseur's entire family and ripped out his tongue then left him to wonder the earth in grief, never able to speak of his loss to a soul.

He was driven to radicalism by this torment and joined the Strigidae, where he became known as the Silent Strigidae for he never spoke.. only killed.

Got damn

*Breaks his pencil and keyboard* You win at Writing

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1404  Edited By Strigidae_23
Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's actually pretty badass.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1409  Edited By _Grifter_

@strigidae_23: I really wanna read that now, whenever Gambler get's back you ought to hit him up and convince Connisseur to explore that angle.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_grifter_: Hehee, I'll give it my best because yeah.. I'd love to read that too. Both of them could write it to perfection. Con is also perfectly positioned for the change into the 'Silent Strigidae' because of how fun loving and warm he's always been.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Throwing my hat in the ring for wanting to read that

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: When I bring Connoisseur back, maybe we can do that ;)

_Avatar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amaranth was planning on officially renaming the Arcani the "Fourth Reich" after he managed to capture Gothic.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1414  Edited By _Grifter_

If Amaranth accomplishes his current goal, he will unintentionally bring about the complete annihilation of both human and mutant kind. With his current enemies gone and no one worthwhile for her to face. His daughter, Kratesis would quickly grow bored and turn her blade against her father's newly created utopia. The Strigiade who revere her as a deity, would blindly follow her. Eventually Amaranth and the majority of mutant kind would be slain by Kratesis's forces. The last remaining humans and mutants would then be purged by last surviving Strigidaes, who in turn would be hunted down and slain by Kratesis.

Troy_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1415  Edited By Troy_Walker

I feel excluded for not having any headcanons... best think of something :\

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1416  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Feral Nova does not need oxygen, she subsists on cookies and sunlight alone

LMFAO! CANNON!

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1417  Edited By Arquitenens

When they were younger, Charlemagne competed with Atticus for Emilie's affections. He decidedly lost when they found out she was pregnant and claimed the child was not his. That's why he hates mutants, and that's why he shares a unique harassing relationship with Abigail. She represents his failure in love, but he also sees something of a daughter, and that's why he has such a profound distaste for her and everything she stands for, yet he couldn't find it in himself to kill her.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@arquitenens: That's actually....Amazing. That's one of the best headcanon's ever :O

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: It hit me a few days ago but I forgot it until I went to print my essay.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When they were younger, Charlemagne competed with Atticus for Emilie's affections. He decidedly lost when they found out she was pregnant and claimed the child was not his. That's why he hates mutants, and that's why he shares a unique harassing relationship with Abigail. She represents his failure in love, but he also sees something of a daughter, and that's why he has such a profound distaste for her and everything she stands for, yet he couldn't find it in himself to kill her.

Ha! This reminds me of Professor Snape and Harry Potter's mom.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: I understand it because it seems pretty explanatory, but the value of a Harry Potter reference is lost with me. All I know of Harry Potter is anything they've shown in parodies like Robot Chicken or otherwise.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Harry Potter's alright, there are some things about it that I'd criticize.. a lot, but you know, it's fine. Just thought your headcanon sounded very similar to something that happened in the books :P

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: I'll ask LL if I should check it out. If she says yes, then it's probably horrible and I hate it. If no, then I'd probably love it.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: I'll ask LL if I should check it out. If she says yes, then it's probably horrible and I hate it. If no, then I'd probably love it.

LOL

But actually Harry Potter is one of the best written series in our time.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's relapsed.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Nathan Breda (Pre Deadpool) was an M.H.S.A clone of Michael Caldwell with false memories. Explaining their uncanny resemblance, attitudes and skills in archery.
_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Pariah and Animus meet in secret to do bald guy stuff.

This thread shall live again.

_EbonyZephyr_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1431  Edited By _EbonyZephyr_

All the speedsters meet once every year to get together and prank the sht out of everyone

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

Pyrogram is somehow upping his post count in this thread to stay at the top

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the speedsters meet once every year to get together and prank the sht out of everyone

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ebonyzephyr_ said:

Speedy by technicality. Shiho isn't particularly good at pranks; in that art, her creativity is limited. Mostly she just shoves Pocky sticks in places they're not supposed to be. [Sometimes they explode afterwards.]

No Caption Provided

Awhudafuke?

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

During the upcoming Knightfall Vs. Liafador conflict Cain (ShadowKnight) has been on a yearlong plus bender and watches all the coverage on TV placing bets to Vegas on who will die next the entire time with his bookie.

He also is telling anyone (that will listen) that he could take the lot of them on his own if he wasn't busy.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He also is telling anyone (that will listen) that he could take the lot of them on his own if he wasn't busy.

I find this very believable haha

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I miss Cain...

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Abby's hair changes from blonde to brunette (and vice versa), she doesn't dye it. She just warps reality so it is that way. Unnaturally natural.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Headcannoed that Valed doesn't spend all his time guarding the LoS Monastery, and travels as a vagabond.

@arquitenens: Thank you bumping this, this reminded me of something.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: Hehe, I don't imagine anyone spends all their time at the monastery [unless they wanted to]. I always imagined guard duty worked in shifts, and some live there but nothing's keeping them chained there, and some come and go for various reasons, including the solitude, esoteric texts to speak to the master, or whatever else.

No problem!

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Big players in the Vine understand of Pest's presence (given his constant POPPING! everywhere) The general opinion is of his annoyance, seen as a black sheep of the community from both heroes and villains.
  • Kurt pulls off an Archer type hiatus whenever disaster strikes in his life. Moving to an exotic place to neglect his responsibilities and lives it up with booze and loose women, thus explaining his disappearances.
  • The M.H.A is still active, but in a splinter team fashion.
  • Cain is merely recovering from the world's biggest hangover, and not actually gone.
  • Ivana makes a pastime of Abby's psychological profile. So that in their next encounter, she can utilize emotionally crippling attacks.
  • Ms. Daine witnesses all of the world's activities, at least those worth inspecting. They are automatically calculated via computer on what is actually serious, and what isn't.
  • Smiles still resides in Bedlam Asylum. Though his atrocities are long overshadowed, he still cackles through the narrow hallways of the building. The reason for the lack of a grand escape on his part is "Nothing worth getting out has shown it's face...."
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@_creed_ said:

• Kurt pulls off an Archer type hiatus whenever disaster strikes in his life. Moving to an exotic place to neglect his responsibilities and lives it up with booze and loose women, thus explaining his disappearances.

Seems about right. :P

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Canuck wanders the Earth, healing people in countries who need it.
  • The COE monitor Pest, making sure he doesn't break the fourth wall too heavily. If he ever did, they would throw him back into writer's purgatory.
Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not insane.

I'm just better than you.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like to pretend that PsyKnight/Pyrogram could have been a thing. Hehehe...

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All religions in comicvine are true.

Functionally, where you go after you die, if anywhere, is determined by the beliefs of the character himself. Reincarnation is a thing for some but perhaps not others. Sometimes people sleep. Others will go to hell or heaven. Others stay on earth. Things that heavily manipulate the "soul" are heavily up to the author when it leaves the body.

SpeedDemon--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers