#1 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio
Are We Going Through Tough Times? Yes? No? What's your anwser?
Does anyone think the RPG section is going through tough times? Do you think teams are unstable? Is it because of users? School Year? What's your opinion on the matter? I know these are alot of questions but i'm just wondering. Some teams here have members that are using second accounts, so basicly if you could guess, what estimation would you say was actuall Viners? If you can state why you think this way.
#2 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

umm not really lol look at the LAS and outsiderz rpg and then the NWA rpg and well tons more

and as far as teams go

LAS= no

outsiderz=nope(just alittle quite)

NWA=alittle unstable not too bad

and the other teams out there seem to be fine

#3 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio

yea,  me and my firend rayne use to be on all of the time, also larry from wal, but things changed, we got stuff we gotta do now, its not as fun as it used to be

#4 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright someone anwsered lol

(NWA isn't dat stable..even the RPG is alittle dead already to me)

#5 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

i think because people like mags and larry from wal and all of those people left but thats why new legends most be born

besides gambler haha atleast he is still around

#6 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio

yea nwa aint goin so good, mainly because most of the team is lazy, that waz a guud as rpg me and mark set up, and it edned up being a waste man, iimma bout to post in that in multiple accounts, and finish that off

#7 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"i think because people like mags and larry from wal and all of those people left but thats why new legends most be born

besides gambler haha atleast he is still around"
Damuh i wonder what would happen to the villians if

DC

Gambler

BatGirlBabs

Tenjin

Platnium Warrior

all left at one time..it would be a frenzy to become the next TOP VILLIAN most likly
#8 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"Trauma said:
"i think because people like mags and larry from wal and all of those people left but thats why new legends most be born

DC

Gambler

BatGirlBabs

Tenjin

Platnium Warrior

all left at one time..it would be a frenzy to become the next TOP VILLIAN most likly"

nah there wouldnt be any villain teams that were good like maybe akira could come up with somethin
#9 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio
The Haunted said:
"yea nwa aint goin so good, mainly because most of the team is lazy, that waz a guud as rpg me and mark set up, and it edned up being a waste man, iimma bout to post in that in multiple accounts, and finish that off"

we should just leave it...lable it dead and be done...
#10 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"Trauma said:

DC

Gambler

BatGirlBabs

Tenjin

Platnium Warrior

all left at one time..it would be a frenzy to become the next TOP VILLIAN most likly"
well gambler and dc leavin would be hard on the vets
#11 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio
The Haunted said:
"mark1212 said:
"Trauma said:

DC

Gambler

BatGirlBabs

Tenjin

Platnium Warrior

well gambler and dc leavin would be hard on the vets"
yeah...but if it was someone who had been waiting i think they would jump to the top with everyone in awe at what happened.
#12 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

you know what we all need is maybe just a new big rpg like 2030 it died fast but it was good when it lasted that involves all the groups like Collision Course

#13 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"The Haunted said:
"mark1212 said:
"Trauma said:

DC

Gambler

BatGirlBabs

Tenjin

Platnium Warrior

well gambler and dc leavin would be hard on the vets"
yeah...but if it was someone who had been waiting i think they would jump to the top with everyone in awe at what happened."

if i wanted i could jump in a few rpg's and show how i used to write as a villain, then we....you know what, imma do that
#14 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

if gambler left it would be like another mags leavin and that was hard enough

#15 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"if gambler left it would be like another mags leavin and that was hard enough"
why did Mighty Magneto leave?
#16 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"Trauma said:
why did Mighty Magneto leave?"
Life.
#17 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:

yea , wouldnt really be the same at a;

Mags had his family  to take care of, and im guessin his wife didnt like him bein on the vine that much
#18 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"mark1212 said:
"Trauma said:
Life."

ohz
#19 Posted by *Frost* (228 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"mark1212 said:
"Trauma said:
Life."
Worst reason of all... ;)
#20 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
The Haunted said:
"Trauma said:

Mags had his family  to take care of, and im guessin his wife didnt like him bein on the vine that much"

yea i miss mags him and gambler make one hell of a team
#21 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"The Haunted said:
"Trauma said:

Mags had his family  to take care of, and im guessin his wife didnt like him bein on the vine that much"

yea i miss mags him and gambler make one hell of a team"

you were there to see zero crisis rite? i cannot stop talkin about how excellent that rpg was man
#22 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

yep i was here awhile before that

#23 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"

yep i was here awhile before that

"

i know, i joined around the same time u did
#24 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

They will bounce back.....they always do!

#25 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

who is this

#26 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

RPG's they go up they go down

#27 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"who is this"

"you killed my Father"(old rivalry)

if you get it dont type  it out
#28 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

haha your name is....... haha ok fine yea except i think i came before you :p

#29 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio
Trauma said:
"haha your name is....... haha ok fine yea except i think i came before you :p"

yea by 2 days, im bout to spark that rivalry again
#30 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

haha dont make me kill your dog lol

#31 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio
Ill rape your cat  and bleach your colored clothes man
#32 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
The Haunted said:
"Ill rape your cat  and bleach your colored clothes man"

rape!

runs in fear
#33 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Muahahahahahahaha

#34 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
thinks to himself

how could he rape with a stub 

lol
#35 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

The VV is swelling in membership so I don't see what your talking about, although the global economy is another thing, all figures point for one of the biggest crashes if not the biggest crash ever. 

#36 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"The VV is swelling in membership so I don't see what your talking about, although the global economy is another thing, all figures point for one of the biggest crashes if not the biggest crash ever. "

ya had to remeind me about that, the supermarket  In my neighborhood barely had  anything oin the shelve, thatsa fast effect

@trauma: wonders if he even has a cat
#37 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
The Haunted said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"The VV is swelling in membership so I don't see what your talking about, although the global economy is another thing, all figures point for one of the biggest crashes if not the biggest crash ever. "

ya had to remeind me about that, the supermarket  In my neighborhood barely had  anything oin the shelve, thatsa fast effect

@trauma: wonders if he even has a cat"

lol no
#38 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
The Haunted said:
"Dreadnaught said:

@trauma: wonders if he even has a cat"
Gas prices are low.  100 years of build up soon to be reversed by more than a decade in a few months, that's amazing. 
#39 Posted by The Haunted (113 posts) - - Show Bio

The Prices on barrells of oil dropped thats why, prolly because the foreign countries want us to stay dependant on Thier oil, all this ta;k about of shore drilling and supressing Fossil fuel dependancy

#40 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
mark1212 said:
"Does anyone think the RPG section is going through tough times? Do you think teams are unstable? Is it because of users? School Year? What's your opinion on the matter? I know these are alot of questions but i'm just wondering. Some teams here have members that are using second accounts, so basicly if you could guess, what estimation would you say was actuall Viners? If you can state why you think this way."
YES!!! terrible times!! people are in 100 teams at the same time and are not committed!

hell I'm in three teams (Veritas, Prodigies, God's watchful eyes)

but the first thing I do when I log in is check the RPs I'm involve and be as updated as possible and my characters are Always there no one waiting for them ever because they are updated. after I'm done with that then I   look around and bug people, unless I got to run some errands or something..  If I'm in a cannon RPG I try not to get involve in other big RPGs so I can be focus in that important one...

I think the leaders shoud check in how many teams are their members in and check if tey can handle it. I can handle 3 accouns that is all, practically 2, because thank the lord the prodigies are really slow when it comes to RPG, but with RPGs like 2030 that pop in 16 post in record time WOW! thank god it overshadow the other RPGs that I was involved cause it was really hard to keep up..

check your teammates ask how many different accounts they have and in how many teams are they. Decide if they can be in your team or not, I'm sure the person would understand that is for the sake of the RPGs.

waits for the guy that will contradict him.. there is always someone....... :P

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
caption
#41 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

G'bandit i agree