• 75 results
#1 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

As everyone sits at the meeting table in waiting Evander emerges from a room unknown of by the team, an array of obscure weaponry lining the florescent lit walls and ceiling. In full black gloves, black t shirt, black holster and black boots the Director takes a seat at the table as though he was ready to stand back up the next second. "Your all sure that we suffered a defeat against Warsman. The plan all along was to push Warsman to an extreme." Pressing a button on his remote control Evander looks upto a wall, the paper flicking to show a screen. Pictures of Impero fighting Warsman at his home. Creed's blade melting against the terrorist dictators back like it was nothing, and the call itself between him and the U.N. "I'm not a millionaire, my last names not Hilton, I am not Bruce, muthaf%ckin Wayne." Pressing a continuous play button on the bottom of the remote a graph begins scrolling through the minute and large array of Warsman's energy provided by both the H.A.R.D. technicians and Ethan Starks. "The United world leaders payed me a lifetimes worth of funding for H.A.R.D. that will take us to a higher level for policing the country. But after we agreed to the terms of crippling the former dictator for their own interests."Standing and walking around the table with his lighter's head rolling back and clicking forward "Everything the U.N. rep said was true though, I did fail to keep the country of Elysia out of his hands. now the world's strongest terrorists' power is at it's peak, and he's got hostages. We don't have the option of waiting anymore, we never did. But we do have the option to react."

The ingenious government operative Starks's delicate energy absorption machine displayed in a three dimensional rendering followed by two question marks "Today, sharpen your blades, count your rounds, update your programs. Tomorrow, take the day off and enjoy yourselves, tabs on me." Slade had complete faith in this group, a genuine respect of intelligence and ability that he didn't both to give a motivational speech. This mission was secured as long as they trusted each other, but there was more of a possibility of death present now more than ever. Grabbing his leather flight jacket and walking towards the sliding wall."Saturday, we knock on the devils door."

OOC for the second round of H.A.R.D. vs Warsman

#2 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

Do I get to start abusing my power yet? :)

#3 Posted by Ishin (6791 posts) - - Show Bio

Nicely setup man.

#4 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ren_: Abuses power

No :P

#5 Posted by Tranquil (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

Boss sauce. Can't wait for this.

#6 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evander_Slade:

#7 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ren_:

#8 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evander_Slade:

#9 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

I say we beat him this time by digging a giant ditch.....it's foolproof!

#10 Posted by Mr_Hudson (300 posts) - - Show Bio

(I can't wait to see just how far you guys go to try and take Wars down. What lines will be needed to be crossed.)

#11 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Hudson said:

(I can't wait to see just how far you guys go to try and take Wars down. What lines will be needed to be crossed.)

This may be a large moral dilemma for some - Ren does what it takes. She's a pragmatist about killing.

#12 Posted by Mr_Hudson (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ren_ said:

@Mr_Hudson said:

This may be a large moral dilemma for some - Ren does what it takes. She's a pragmatist about killing.

Killing is such a small line when it comes to group like this. I'm thinking more of the fate of Elysia's citizens.

#13 Posted by Skjovald (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evander_Slade:

I see you're much better prepared this time.

#14 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Hudson said:

@Ren_ said:

@Mr_Hudson said:

Killing is such a small line when it comes to group like this. I'm thinking more of the fate of Elysia's citizens.

Oooh valid point. Are you talking up political or physical upheaval and distress?

#15 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warsman:

#16 Posted by _Creed_ (4312 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warsman said:

@Evander_Slade:

I see you're much better prepared this time.

I got a pointy thing with your name on it!...No wait...That didn't sound right at all...

#17 Posted by Mr_Hudson (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ren_: Either or, I don't know how this'll all go down.

#18 Posted by Skjovald (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evander_Slade:

Tell me, Slade, that if I am dethroned once more and all you have ever hoped for comes true, what happens to the Elysian people? Do they go back to being bullied and harassed by the Croatians and Romanians like they have been ever since World War II? The Elysians look up to me for a reason, and it is not because of my power. I provide them the protection they need. I give them hope where previous rulers sold them into slavery just to save their own skins. Under my rule, Elysia is once again a proud nation. It is a country of decency instead of a shooting range.

I will tell you, Slade, that in all of my days of supposed "terrorism," I never killed anyone who did not deserve to die. I might have caused fear on a national scale because of my deeds in Massachusetts, but that was a necessary fear for the UN to recognize in order to give me legal right back to Elysia.

The war you bring to my homeland will not end in your victory. It will end in your annihilation.

#19 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warsman: "I asked myself that one night, what would happen to Elysia if we cut off the snakes head? It was only right after that I realize,d asking already answered the question for itself. You say I'll die, what you don't know is I'm ready to. "

"Are you?"

#20 Posted by Skjovald (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evander_Slade:

I am prepared to fight.

#21 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio
So are we
#22 Posted by QN5 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm loving all the acronymical puns and stuff. Here's waiting for more pirate jokes.

#23 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

OP is up

#24 Posted by Isis_Liafador (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Should have mine up later today.

#25 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Time to get Boston back

#26 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

so much awesome

#27 Posted by Zeon Liafador (703 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck guys

#28 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be posting tomorrow sometime.

#29 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: Boston's back already, making tht deal with Warsman mrsnt he'd put the cities back and he gets Elysia.

#30 Posted by New_Grimm (611 posts) - - Show Bio

Great posts so far btw. I dig the build up

#31 Posted by Skjovald (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evander_Slade said:

@Quintus_Knightfall: Boston's back already, making tht deal with Warsman mrsnt he'd put the cities back and he gets Elysia.

Warsman, if anything, is a man of his word.

#32 Posted by Tranquil (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, things are getting live now. Just when I was about to go back into recluse. xD j/p I'll have a post up when the moon's out.

#33 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, just a heads up, but this is supposed to be an RPG between Warsman and HARD. I get what you're trying to do, but this is our first team RPG, we're trying to keep it as tight and clean as possible not do a whole team vs team.

#34 Posted by Skjovald (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ren_:

Merely a deal with a devil, Ren. Nothing more.

#35 Posted by Isis_Liafador (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warsman: As long as they don't take actual part in the RPG, I'm cool with it. But generally that stuff could probably be handled in Elysia or something and not in the middle of a closed RPG with a team, right? I'm not trying to get on you, I'm just saying, we'd like to keep it clean and concise as its the first team RPG.

#36 Posted by Skjovald (913 posts) - - Show Bio

@Isis_Liafador:

Believe me, Warsman's deal with Lord Council is going to have more of an impact on H.A.R.D. than all the miniature RPGs in Elysia combined.

#37 Posted by Isis_Liafador (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Warsman: Which shouldn't be an issue at this point, as this RPG is between HARD and you alone.

Again, happy to explore stuff in the future (and at the risk of repeating myself), at this point in time, we want to keep things as minimal as possible.

#38 Posted by LordCouncil (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@Isis_Liafador: ok but was not planning of joining the fight just here to offer a deal then i was going to go way until a later rpg

#39 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm NPCing all of you a little bit.

#40 Posted by Ishin (6791 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ren_: No worries boo :)

#41 Posted by Tranquil (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

We need to get on Gambler's @ss too now that your posting. xD

#42 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tranquil: Feel freeeeee

#43 Posted by Tranquil (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ren_: Smooth setup post. I call shotgun! :D

#44 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tranquil: Arashikage already has it :P Although if you want it, you can grab it.

And thanks :) It's gonna be interesting seeing Ethan and Mac work together.

#45 Posted by Tranquil (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ren_: I was talking about the car seat LOL

And yeah it'll be like if Q joined Bond on a mission. XD

#46 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tranquil: So was I lmao. I set up in my post for him to be the navigator with the map :P

How embedded is Ethan with the government?

#47 Posted by Tranquil (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ren_: xD

Ummmm, he's worked for them close to ten years now. Why?

#48 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tranquil: Just trying to pre-figure how Ren would vibe with him in the field. She hates politics and has a distrust of the government.

#49 Posted by Tranquil (3263 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ren_: She may hate what he's affiliated with, but I think she's gonna have trouble feeling the same about the man.

#50 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tranquil: Oh, is she?