• 141 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Edited by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

F@#$ that.

#2 Posted by Desiderina Redhead (4413 posts) - - Show Bio
strolls in and sees all the HOO HAR

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUNSELLOR LEXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3 Posted by matina (476 posts) - - Show Bio

me and my mommy wish you a happy birthday!^^^


gives lexi a box of worms
#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to call her and wish her a happy birthday.



side note, its Resonates birthday as well.

What the hell is today's date anyway?

lol, happy birthday
Moderator
#5 Posted by LstPaladin (9429 posts) - - Show Bio

Paladin smiled as he could see the surprise all over Lexi's face.  He walked over to her and gave her the biggest hug, and then kissed her cheek. Happy Birthday Sis, was the greeting he gave to her.  He looked with exictment as all the guests were happy and wishing her well on her big day.  He bend over and told her, you deserve to have a great day, and only a great day because you are so special to all of us.  I hope you realize just how much you mean to us all, and to me.

Then with his deepest, Godly voice he  led the group in singing,

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you dear Lexi, Happy Birthday to YOU.

He hugged her again, then went to look at the cakes.  

Happy birthday to you too Res.........hope you have a good day as well

#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

<------ knew that he would feel inadequate because people like Lexi more than him :P

#7 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Res....  soft sigh   That's not true.   Now I feel bad.   No one likes me more. 

#8 Posted by Desiderina Redhead (4413 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"

Res....  soft sigh   That's not true.   Now I feel bad.   No one likes me more. 

"
LEXI BEATS HER

dont you get caught up in it as well!! i made him his own thread!!!  he was being silly!!! he said so in his thread!!!


CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Desiderina Redhead said:
"LexiCat said:
"

Res....  soft sigh   That's not true.   Now I feel bad.   No one likes me more. 

"
LEXI BEATS HER

dont you get caught up in it as well!! i made him his own thread!!!  he was being silly!!! he said so in his thread!!!


CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
yeah Lexi we're supposed to be happy :(

I was only kidding
#10 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

happyyyyyyyyyyy birthday!!!!!!!! 2 u, happy birthday 2 u, happy birthday lexy! happy birthday 2 u!!!!!

there from the friend that you must be thinking (I have no idea who that is)  but still he wishes you good lol :P

#11 Posted by ChrisAngel (3955 posts) - - Show Bio

*he left a gift for the birthday girl, and a small note*

I hope that today will prove to be the  best of days for you, and that throughout you'll do nothing but continue to be happy, and smile. That today will be nothing but the best of days for you.

Your friend and partner,

Chris

#12 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"happyyyyyyyyyyy birthday!!!!!!!! 2 u, happy birthday 2 u, happy birthday lexy! happy birthday 2 u!!!!!

there from the friend that you must be thinking (I have no idea who that is)  but still he wishes you good lol :P "

she smiled, softly and left him a warm hug in exchange for his wishes   Thank you,  very much for thinking of me. 
#13 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"I'm going to call her and wish her a happy birthday.


side note, its Resonates birthday as well.

What the hell is today's date anyway?

lol, happy birthday
"

matina said:
"me and my mommy wish you a happy birthday!^^^

gives lexi a box of worms
"

Desiderina Redhead said:
"strolls in and sees all the HOO HAR

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUNSELLOR LEXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"

Thank you so much,  to the three of you for your thoughtfulness.   I really do appreciate it.  smiles and hugs them each, gently
#14 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday, Lex Diamonds. I haven't spoken to you in a while but I still wish you the best and all that good stuff. Ya digg!!!

#15 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
Cobalt said:
"Happy Birthday, Lex Diamonds. I haven't spoken to you in a while but I still wish you the best and all that good stuff. Ya digg!!!"

Thank you, Cobalt.  It's been awhile...   but thank you for stopping in.   smiles and gives him a hug   I hope everything is going well for you.  It was nice to see you.
#16 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"Cobalt said:
"Happy Birthday, Lex Diamonds. I haven't spoken to you in a while but I still wish you the best and all that good stuff. Ya digg!!!"

Thank you, Cobalt.  It's been awhile...   but thank you for stopping in.   smiles and gives him a hug   I hope everything is going well for you.  It was nice to see you. "

Hugs Lexi back and smiles.  I have to say you look excellent for fifty-two, babe. j/k. I'll always be your boy, Lexi. Always.
#17 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Octagon walked into the party, wearing two party hats so it looks like he has horns.

Hey Lex! Happy birthday! And I got you something!

KITTEN!!!!!












Hope you enjooooooy!!!!!
#18 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
she laughed and gave him a nice shove    You are soo funny!  :P   What are you up to, now? 
#19 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Lexi!!!!!!!!!

*unveils ice sculpture of Lexi and Andy*

TeeHee ^_^

#20 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
Octagon Freak said:
"

Octagon walked into the party, wearing two party hats so it looks like he has horns.

Hey Lex! Happy birthday! And I got you something!

KITTEN!!!!!












Hope you enjooooooy!!!!! "

Awww!!    Octy, thank you!!  A new baby for the Lair!   she hugged him, tightly and smiled

Cryo-Wolf said:
"Happy Birthday Lexi!!!!!!!!!

*unveils ice sculpture of Lexi and Andy*

TeeHee ^_^"

Ohhh Wolfie they're beautiful!    Wow!  Thank you!!   squeezes him tight and smiles
#21 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Ack....the grip...the grip!

*wheezes*

XP

#22 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
Cryo-Wolf said:
"Ack....the grip...the grip!

*wheezes*

XP"

giggles and lets him go    Oops!  I'm sorry about that!
#23 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio
Eyes pop out

Your... welcome... Lex...

(Cryo and I were thinking the same thing :P)
#24 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
Octagon Freak said:
"Eyes pop out

Your... welcome... Lex...

(Cryo and I were thinking the same thing :P)"

giggling harder and shaking her head as she smiled   You guys..  I'm not that strong!   Now if Paladin hugged you tight?  Owww!  =^_^=
#25 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"Octagon Freak said:
"Eyes pop out

Your... welcome... Lex...

(Cryo and I were thinking the same thing :P)"

giggling harder and shaking her head as she smiled   You guys..  I'm not that strong!   Now if Paladin hugged you tight?  Owww!  =^_^="
Don't even wanna think about that.....

:D
#26 Posted by Bladeweaver (382 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday, Lexi. My boy wanted me to do something special for you, but since you can't really see fireworks at this time of day. You'll have to wait until a little later. Ok?

#27 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Walks in and smiles at Lexi

Happy Birthday Hun. I Hope the day bodes well for you.
#28 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Bday Lexi

#29 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
Bladeweaver said:
"

Happy Birthday, Lexi. My boy wanted me to do something special for you, but since you can't really see fireworks at this time of day. You'll have to wait until a little later. Ok?

"

Oh!  Wow.  Well sure. Tell him thank you for me! 

Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Walks in and smiles at Lexi

Happy Birthday Hun. I Hope the day bodes well for you. "

Thank you very much, Kiara.  smiles and hugs her

BatgirlBabs said:
"Happy Bday Lexi"

Thank you, Babs.  I appreciate that.  smiling softly
#30 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST WISHES ETC

now i'll be leaving leaves thread

#31 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope you like your present :D

#32 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy birthday Lexi ^^


#33 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy! Birthday!! Lexi!!!

#34 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Uchiha NeVann said:
"Happy birthday Lexi ^^


"

OMG
#35 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio
Uchiha NeVann said:
"Happy birthday Lexi ^^


"
LMAO, that's great!
#36 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
who made that pic?
#37 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"who made that pic?
"
I dont know?
#38 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Uchiha NeVann said:
"Desilation said:
"who made that pic?
"
I dont know?
"

well anyway i highly doubt lexi would drink
#39 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST WISHES ETC

now i'll be leaving leaves thread

"

Thank you, Desi.  Very much.
#40 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Hope you like your present :D
"

I love my present, sweetie.  Thank you sooo much!!  =^_^=

Uchiha NeVann said:
"Happy birthday Lexi ^^


"


she giggled and hugged NeVann,  gently kissing his cheek   Thank you, sweets.  I will definitely take this under consideration!  ;)

 

man_of_forever said:

"Happy! Birthday!! Lexi!!!"

Thank you Mr. MoF!   I appreciate that!  =^_^=

#41 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Birthday Lex!

#42 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
Paragon said:
"Happy Birthday Lex!
"

Thank you so much, Paragon!!  she gave him a hug and smiled
#43 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"Desilation said:
"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST WISHES ETC

now i'll be leaving leaves thread

"

Thank you, Desi.  Very much."

hey no problem id have to be dumb then pass out your big day
#44 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

that pic is hilarious NeVann xD

#45 Edited by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
Comes in the room running, stops and holds his knees from exhaustion

Hey..*Breath*..Lexi.....*Breath*....Sorry Im..*Breath* Late.....

his face grows into a large smile

Happy Birthday Sis!!

Opens a jewelry box and puts a daimond necklace with the japanese character of Purity around her neck
#46 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:

Uchiha NeVann said:
"Happy birthday Lexi ^^


"


she giggled and hugged NeVann,  gently kissing his cheek   Thank you, sweets.  I will definitely take this under consideration!  ;)

hugs her back and smiles

I hope you enjoy yourself today. ^^

Same goes to you too Res happy birthday man ^^
#47 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio
~Rayne~ said:
"Comes in the room running, stops and holds his knees from exhaustion

Hey..*Breath*..Lexi.....*Breath*....Sorry Im..*Breath* Late.....

his face grows into a large smile

Happy Birthday Sis!!

Opens a jewelry box and puts a daimond necklace with the japanese character of Purity around her neck
"

Oh...   Rayne it's gorgeous.   Oh.. my gosh.    Thank you, so much!   she touched the necklace softly before she turned and gave him the biggest hug and kissed his cheek  
#48 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yea almost forgot, Her ya go Res

Hands him a blade made crystal with electricity flowing freely through it

Happy brithday bro!

#49 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

so are you going anywhere special for you birthday

#50 Posted by ~Rayne~ (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"~Rayne~ said:
"Comes in the room running, stops and holds his knees from exhaustion

Hey..*Breath*..Lexi.....*Breath*....Sorry Im..*Breath* Late.....

his face grows into a large smile

Happy Birthday Sis!!

Opens a jewelry box and puts a daimond necklace with the japanese character of Purity around her neck
"

Oh...   Rayne it's gorgeous.   Oh.. my gosh.    Thank you, so much!   she touched the necklace softly before she turned and gave him the biggest hug and kissed his cheek   "
Blushes

No prob sis! anything for you =D