#1 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio

Yup

Moderator
#2 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellz Yeah !

#3 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio
Taps her foot and eyes G

Maybe I should show you my magic trick..
#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

yay

Moderator
#5 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Taps her foot and eyes G

Maybe I should show you my magic trick.."
O_O
Moderator
#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Working on a post now man.

#7 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I have seen Dark Knight.. and yes I did pick up Jokers trick :P

#8 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, And I've updated my character abit....

Imagine him more like Ghost Rider, Spawn, Darkness etc etc.

#9 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah thats cool

Moderator
#10 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#11 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted !

#12 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks cool guys very interesting!

#13 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Sis, With Gambler's avatar it looks like you've performed the magic trick already....... twice.

#14 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice post Drifter. I like the new character. Something you can say is your own

Moderator
#15 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Nice post Drifter. I like the new character. Something you can say is your own
"

Thanks man, It means alot.

I've gotten alot of compliments on my fan-fic, It basically tells his origins so, I'm proud of myself lol
#16 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Gambler said:
"Nice post Drifter. I like the new character. Something you can say is your own
"

Thanks man, It means alot.

I've gotten alot of compliments on my fan-fic, It basically tells his origins so, I'm proud of myself lol"
Cough Cough, Cough again clears thraot Cough.
#17 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Gambler said:
"Nice post Drifter. I like the new character. Something you can say is your own
"

Thanks man, It means alot.

I've gotten alot of compliments on my fan-fic, It basically tells his origins so, I'm proud of myself lol"
Cough Cough, Cough again clears thraot Cough.
"
Thanks to Arrow for helping me as well. ^_^
#18 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO Oh why thank you:p na your turning it into your own nice work bro I just gave you the orignal idea and the twist.

#19 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"LMAO Oh why thank you:p na your turning it into your own nice work bro I just gave you the orignal idea and the twist."

lol. Thanks man.