_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#151  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Sha said:
" Feeling and Actiality are two different things.  I started Rpging February 29, 08 and When i got voted into the HOF i still felt like i was "new" it's only when i see a bunch of my older threads, that i realize I've been here for a long time...T.TT "
This 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#152  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Sha said:
" Feeling and Actiality are two different things.  I started Rpging February 29, 08 and When i got voted into the HOF i still felt like i was "new" it's only when i see a bunch of my older threads, that i realize I've been here for a long time...T.TT "
I'm just explaining why some people(like myself) didn't vote.  
Never said we were right in not voting. 
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#153  Edited By shanana
@Decoy Elite:  Never said you was wrong either just an observation.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Sha said:
" @Decoy Elite:  Never said you was wrong either just an observation. "
Very well then. *puffs pipe*
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By shanana

Cheerio old chap cheerio

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#156  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Sha said:
O_o holy crap.... we've been here a long time....
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By shanana

Yes i know your an old hag lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Mistress Redhead- Everyone has pretty much said everything I want to say... but to allow my vote to count, I've written something out xP We started about the same time, she was EVIL >_< I was neutral, and she was even one of the FIRST people I battled. I can say that we BOTH have came a long way since our first totally noob battle those two (almost three) years ago. She's worked along side with some of the best, Gambler, Andy, Sha, Hawk (If I remember correctly lol) and many others, allowing herself to grow as an rpger by learning from every rpg and team she's participated in. She then made her own team, Vine Prodigies, which was a HUGE success, and was around for a rather long time, and even CARED about her team, which some leaders (I hate to say) dont. She's created (Help create) rpg's like 'All Hell' that changed up the CVU and lets not forget about the team Section Eight, where the Trio of Soverign Son, Crazy Eight and Mistress Redhead were the sol members which was really awesome... wish I was able to get in it >_< lol and now she's leading one of the largest teams on the vine, Champions of Peace! Or is it THE largest now? O_o lol anyways... she is also constantly trying to come up with new rpg's for the team and the vine, both of which is not easy to do. She's always willing to work with others, and is always willing to give a newbie a chance in a team, and is always willing to give out a helping hand to those who need it. Not only does she have the respect of the newer generation of rpgers, but she also has the respect of all Vets on the vine, including mine. 

Nighthunter- Wow... what can I really say about him?! He's an amazing rpger, writer and just... WOW! lol lets see... when I first met Nighthunter it was back in the 'Only The Strong Survive' Tourney, and in the FIRST round I was up agaisnt him. Now this was my FIRST tourney ever (and I think my like... thrid battle ever lol), and I read that he had NO super powers, so I automatically thought 'EASY WIN!' (What can I say... I was a bit cocky at the time lol), but man... I was seriously proven wrong. I didn't know at the time that he was ALREADY a vet and well... to put it shortly I serously got my butt kicked lol. The way he wrote, the way he told HIS story was amazing, I was shocked, confused and most of all, pissed off as hell that I lost lol. BUT because of that loss, I ended up becoming a little fangirl of his writign lol. Not only did he work with Gambler, Andy and Kurrent, but he also lead ICE for a short while (if I remember correctly) and even lead Zero Squad, hell I think he FOUNDED that team if I remember back correctly O_o lol Every rpg that he's particiapted in, he's impacted it in a big way, weither it was betraying his team, or sacrificing himelf for the greater good, his posts always kept readers on the edge of their seats. And lets not forget about his fanfics! Yes this is about the rpg section, but his fanfics are amazing! Specially his Batman one's xD lol but anyways, Nighthunter also has the respect of all the Vets, I'm sure if the newer rpgers knew who he was he would be respect by them too xP but yeah lol point is that Nighthunter is a man who DESERVES to be put in the HoF, I'm actually shocked that I made it in the HoF before him >_>

my last vote... will hopefully come soon lol I'm stuck trying to choose ONE out of FOUR ppl @_@
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Sha said:
" Yes i know your an old hag lol "
LOOK WHO'S TALKING! >_< lol
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By shanana

^_^

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By shanana

Just realized voting ends tonight

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab1ccc482197
deactivated-5ab1ccc482197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You could always extend it to two weeks. But not sure it would matter at the rate votes have come in.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By shanana

Noppers it's done after tonight

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#164  Edited By cly
Acer - One of the most creative and ever changing role players I have met, he always has a new idea for a new character. Don't let his laziness fool you, he's one of the best there is.
Uchiha NeVann - Leader of the team We Are Legend when I joined, he showed me how annoyingly unkillable he could really be. To this day I'm not sure if I ever actually hit him in a fight, having his tendency to send clones and use illusions to mess with me. Once a great leader of the best team on the Vine, I hope that one day he will return and lead again.
Mistress Redhead - One of the main faces in Role Playing, Mistress Redhead has shown her ability to lead multiple teams, come up with countless ideas, and on top of it all, take the task of a moderator (which I assume has quite a bit of work, although I'm not quite sure how much). Without a doubt an icon to be placed in the Hall of Fame.
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By shanana

My final vote is for  

Acer

I've only known him to lead one team (Mobb deep) but if you got back to early 2008, Acer was a key component for the Mobb Deep Team; he doesn't have all the personal accoldades of Say Myself, or Nova, but evertime Acer writes his post make an impact; he's been one of the constants of this forum for a while; and I always thought him to be a catalyst for other people, If they see Acer's on your team then they'll join too. His post are full of great detail and he's one of the few viners that make this pastime of ours look like an art
Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Starkin
  • Nighthunter: As Andy has already said, Nighthunter is the Batman of the vine, no screw that Nightunter is the Nighthunter of the vine, and while many have gone down a similar path, and with success it is Nighthunter who has done it the best. Seriously people read some of his posts or evemn read his bio and you can see just how amazing he was, at devoloping his character, adding rich new changes but never stearing away from the core, which as I myself know is not that easy to do. He may have not started many RPG's or always been the center of attention but he always played a large role in each one. Their are many people on the vine I want to face but I can say I felt honoured when I battled Nightunter during the secong KOV. He made writing a human character seem powerful and thats why I think he deserves his place.
  • Akira: I believe I voted for him last time round, and im voting for him again. I still regard Akira as one of the premier battle rogers on this site, and he is by far one of the most creative users when it comes to powers and abilities. If you think you've came up with a new fresh power, chance are Akira came up with it first. This is not to say the man couldnt tell a good story because he could, if you want style with substance and a little attitude read an Akira post. Ive always been a fan of the man, even though I couldn't stand him at first lol. He's just one of those people whose posts I will read no matter what.

Their are at least 4 or 5 people I fee deserve a place, so i'll make my final post before the night is out.
Starkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Starkin
@Feral Nova:@Feral Nova:  You know whats weird, I was also in that tourney, and I was meant to face RL lol
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#169  Edited By XRiskyX

Damn, I'm really forced to give my votes now:

Nighthunter: Face it. NH is one of the greatet rpgeers EVER to grace this site with his presence. Either consciously or subconsciously he had been inspiration for generations of rpgers like Decoy Elite, Eclipse and even me. He was the second to introduce non-powered heros to te Vine (Last Arrow being the first) and the first one to be taken REALLY serious with that. Without him the Vine would not be the same today. For all the serious continuity stuff that he did, for keeping up with people who had his powers x 100, for his showing that planning and research were superior to pure physical might, forhis supporting and training of newbies, for him being THE GODDAMN BATMAN OF THE VINE and being mentioned after he left almot a year ago, he deserves to be in there. And of course for being my ideal. His writing style was unique and effective at the same time and although he may be modest enough to say he looks up to me it is a proven fact that generations of rpgers look up to him. 'Nuff said!

Babs: There was a time when everything on the Vine evolved around certain characters. Babs was one of them. EVERYONE who managed to have a whole rpg section of a site to rotate around her deserves that honour. She was the star and her writing was far better than anything else on this site at her time. It goes as far as new Viners being compared to her the first time they put a post online. Anybody achieving that level of quality is worthy of this honour.

Akira Overdrive: Love him? Hate him? Be honest at least. Akira is a beast. There's no one on the site who's as unpredictable and no one who's forgiven as much due to his incredible writing style. You'll hardly find anyone being able to throw down a battlepost as awesome as him. Constantly chanigng sides and swapping alignments he took the role of the wildcard for longer than I am on the Vine. He never cared about what other people said and always did his thing. at the same time imprinting his own mark to the Vine. Deny it or not, he has left his subconscious mark on so many people he trained beside his so much quoted @$$hole-nature. After all he trained me and Tenjin, too. (And Tenjin is the greatest writer to ever have written on the Vine if you ask me. If you don't beleive me, look his posts up and vote for him in a later version of the Vine Hall Of Fame because he deserves it)

Avatar image for malice_wonderland
Malice Wonderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Mercy_
Malice Wonderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress: More than you know girl...
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Mercy_
@Malice Wonderland: Didn't you have a dating thread for Malice once? 
Malice Wonderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress: Two actually... Both were just not... I don't like to think about my sordid past...Ha   ^_^
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Mercy_
@Malice Wonderland: LMAO. I can sympathize with wanting to move on from past mistakes. 
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By _Sojourn_
@The Dark Huntress: Yas gurl... But hey, who's counting mistakes (unless they get bumped.... >_> <_< ) LOL
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By shanana

Voting is done

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#178  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@Slight said:
" @The Dark Huntress: Yas gurl... But hey, who's counting mistakes (unless they get bumped.... >_> <_< ) LOL "
I'm pretty sure those were locked. :P 
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Sha said:
" Voting is done "
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- oh well..... lol
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By shanana

LMMAO i said voting was up 12 am EST

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By XRiskyX
@Sha said:
" LMMAO i said voting was up 12 am EST "
When was that? (Being on Central Europe Time)
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By shanana

about 51 mins ago lol

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hayden Miles said:
" I honestly haven't voted yet, because I can't choose between 3 people.  Akira, Risky and Hawk :( "
I had such intense trouble choosing between Risky and Hawk, but I went on length of time, Risky has a shoe in vote from me for the next HOF for certain.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Mercy_
@.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Hayden Miles said:
" I honestly haven't voted yet, because I can't choose between 3 people.  Akira, Risky and Hawk :( "
I had such intense trouble choosing between Risky and Hawk, but I went on length of time, Risky has a shoe in vote from me for the next HOF for certain. "
Same issue here. 
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @.Mistress Redhead. said:
" @Hayden Miles said:
I had such intense trouble choosing between Risky and Hawk, but I went on length of time, Risky has a shoe in vote from me for the next HOF for certain. "
Same issue here.  "
I'm guessing that;s why she did not vote for me ;p ;p *tears up*
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Mercy_
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Hayden Miles said:
Same issue here.  "
I'm guessing that;s why she did not vote for me ;p ;p *tears up* "
Hands her a tissue. :P
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Clutch said:
  Akira Overdrive: Now...Its kind of funny of me to vote for myself,but it has to be done. AO has rpged with all generations of the hall of famers and even taught em a few tricks,his record is well decorated even though his impact is gradual.Unsung originator and underrated creative master. What stands out most to be is the countless numbers of rpgin moves,characters,styles and such that were made from a cookie cutter of Akira. "
I only just noticed that you voted for yourself... LMAO really? 
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Hayden Miles said:
Same issue here.  "
I'm guessing that;s why she did not vote for me ;p ;p *tears up* "
Hands her a tissue. :P "
sneezes on her face
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Mercy_
@.Mistress Redhead. Yuck! Last time I do you a favor!
Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Donnieman v5.1
@.Mistress Redhead.: @The Dark Huntress: LOL.
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Clutch said:

" @Clutch said:
  Akira Overdrive: Now...Its kind of funny of me to vote for myself,but it has to be done. AO has rpged with all generations of the hall of famers and even taught em a few tricks,his record is well decorated even though his impact is gradual.Unsung originator and underrated creative master. What stands out most to be is the countless numbers of rpgin moves,characters,styles and such that were made from a cookie cutter of Akira. "
I only just noticed that you voted for yourself... LMAO really?  "
Nooooooooo. Not really. "
 ;)  
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By shanana

Hall of Fame Class 4

Hawk 
NH 
Babs 
MR 

^_^ 
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Sha: LOL i was about to say Sha you need to give your reasons for your votes, then i released there were four of them :P 

Congrats you all deserve it ^_^ 
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sha said:
"

Hall of Fame Class 4

Hawk NH Babs MR   ^_^  "
:D best class ever!!!   

Thank you everyone for voting for me, I was in tears half the time reading all the wonderful things everyone wrote about me, I just love working with all of you!

When do we get our pretty picture made ;p
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By CellphoneGirl

When do we get our pretty picture made ;p "

ROFL hopefully soon, i'm sure you'll all look epic together.
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By _Sojourn_

Congratulations Folks XD

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#197  Edited By The Hunter

Damn..... if this had FIVE slots available, then AK-47 would be the fifth.

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#198  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
" When do we get our pretty picture made ;p "
Don't know, but I'm sooo not making that one.  :P
.Mistress Redhead.