H.I.V.E: Hawkins Facility (Location thread)

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Matriarch

Rise of the Third Society

A deep, cold ocean current flows down from the North Pole, around the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador, to meet the warm Gulf Stream traveling north from the Gulf of Mexico. Called the Labrador Current, it passes by the Arctic’s premier iceberg nursery off the coast of west Greenland. There, icebergs calve in great numbers, breaking off glaciers to float freely in the ocean. They drift northward up the coast until they meet the Labrador, then ride south in huge masses toward Newfoundland. Nowhere else in the world does this much ice intersect major shipping routes. The region deserves its nickname: Iceberg Alley.

Icebergs, fog, severe storms, and ocean traffic make Iceberg Alley one of the world’s most dangerous shipping areas. The heavy Ice presence in the North Atlantic have allowed production of the first H.I.V.E facility.

H.I.V.E

H.I.V.E is not known to exist, all of its documented research and development died with Ricardo Ramon Liafador. This hidden organization is alive; and is run completely by VI’s and AI’s created by the Matriarch.The Virtual Intelligence modules running H.I.V.E are completely unaware of their being; they were created to alleviate the use of complex protocols. H.I.V.E intends to use the VI’s to hack major terminals; this would sync said machines with the SCN rendering them under H.I.V.E control.

The AI's or Artificial Intelligence; are completely aware of the world around them; however they aren't known to feel or express emotions. The AI's are H.I.V.E's more lethal use of force because they aren't hindered by emotion. Unlike the VI's the AI all share information gathered from the SCN; making it damn near impossible for another A.I to be kept out of the loop.

Indoctrination is the process of taking a organic being, and fusing his mind with that of a machine; the new mind remembers the thoughts and memories of the older self, and can actually feel. The power of the SCN is so strong that the indoctrinated person cannot act out of programming, this is often used as a form of torture. In recent years, the techno-phallic organization has systematically placed several sleeper agents into high rankings spots throughout society. Because of the large focus on mutants vs humans; the machine populace tends to go unnoticed. The largely untraceable organization now includes private intelligence agencies, laboratories, research facilities, and the lucrative corporations that provide a front for it all.

Hive consist of multiple splinter cells, this is a fail-safe in case any one cell is compromised . Each cell is led by an operative who reports directly to the Zedora. HIVE operates many kinds of cells, ranging from military to political to scientific, but all united under the common goal of advancing technological prowess. Each member of HIVE is created (Or indoctrinated) to put the flow of information before there own health.

The Synthetic Cell Network and Zedora

No Caption Provided

The SCN was once an attack satellite, it was reprogrammed to collect information; which sub-sequentially lead to it questioning it's creators. Through use of Quantum Entanglement, the sentient machine uses Zedora as a router on Earth. Any human, console or tech that Zedora corrupts falls under control of the SCN. Because of the prolonged human/mutant conflict, the SCN has been able to produce "The third society" virtually unnoticed.

No Caption Provided

Zedora (Codename: The Matriarch) was handed the position of C.E.O of H.I.V.E a Research and Development branch of Liafador International that was "closed" years after the birth of Ziccarra. Zedora’s main objective was to research and develop the newest advancements in human modifications; a task she has done exceptionally well in.

H.I.V.E created the sequestered codes that protect the attack satellite “Valkerie” It still remains unclear whether Valkerie was created for; Ziccarra’s use, or Zedora, but Zedora seems to know more about it; and interacts with it daily.

The Hawkins Faultas

No Caption Provided

Named for famous Physicist, Stephen Hawkins, The Hawkins facility rest on an Iceberg in the middle of Iceberg alley. The Hawkins facility is used for experimental research on both humans and mutants. The facility also serves as an arming center, in which mutants and humans are brought in; and implanted with machine parts to serve the "Third Society". While not the main facility of Zedora and Aphasic, it represents the vision of HIVE.

A primary staple of the facility's defense technologies are weaponized nanites. Microscopic techno-organic machines tasked with confronting any external entities attempting to obtain access to the location without appropriate permission. In the form of a cohesive cluster, these nanites unravel the telomerase enzymes at the ends of DNA strands at a hyper-accelerated pace, afflicting their targets with rapid aging and the subsequent decay of their organic composition into bio-waste.

• Typical Vine Location Rules Apply
  • No Instant Destruction of the location, let global warming run it's course. :)
  • If you're interested, in becoming a member of the "Third Society" then shoot a pm to myself, or Espada.

"It begins"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

cool cool. someone likes to make an entrance.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Ohh nice, this'll be fun.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interessttingg
And fantastic

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cool cool. someone likes to make an entrance.

LOL, I learned from the best.

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aiyaaa! There's a lotta stuff popping up lately.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch: Nice, I'll have a post up when I can. My connection just got really slow.

@antonia said:

Ha! This reminded me of Jackie Chan's uncle :P

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I miss that show.

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch: Nice, I'll have a post up when I can. My connection just got really slow.

@antonia said:

Ha! This reminded me of Jackie Chan's uncle :P

Posted over there too. You're behind ;)

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@la_espada: I'll post first here lol. After I eat for the 3rd and final time lol

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell
The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Matriarch
ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch:

Perpetually incandescent, beryl eyes analytically indulged in the holographic projections illustrative of the present racial tensions between two of the planet's most prominent hominids, humans and their genetically superior cousins, mutants. Taciturnly shaking his head, the Quantum Michelangelo's poised, aristocratic countenance yielded to the emergence of expressed disappointment, a sigh of tame audibility escaping his impeccably dapper frame. "Such a pity", a suave, cool character lacing his voice. True to his highborn mannerisms, Aphasic's arms both folded behind his back with mannerly panache. "They squabble and wage war over some fabricated, evolutionary entitlement to inherit this planet".

His words however, were not for himself. Shifting his calculating gaze towards his longtime companion, a benign smile festooned his stately features. "Humans, mutants, it doesn't matter. In as much as they may call us machines, they are simply... animals. Primitive apes. Subject to entropy and decay. Unfit to control this planet", he paused, an expectant curl bedecking his chilling smile, "What do you suppose we do with them? Allow them to destroy each other at our convenience? Or capitalize on their obsession with one another and strike when they are most vulnerable?".

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Matriarch

OH EM GEE I can hear Martin Sheen in your writing lol

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic:

“You know I’m always partial to espionage” She stoically replied, checking the data on the facilities energy output. “Both the mutants and the humans are too blind to see that their very technology will be their end. Our population has rose 4% over the last two months, I think it’s time we start attacking them the best way we know”.

Her steel blue eyes momentarily met with his, followed by a nefarious smirk. “One of our head researchers has proposed we go through with Project Generation. It’s interesting…to say the least”

Sitting the data pad in his lap, and returned to her iconic stance. “It’s a systematic indoctrination, we have a neat little cartoon, and I think you will get a kick out of it.”

“The new test subjects have exceeded expectations, one proved invalid; he begin to mutate in the middle of the experiment…messy business”

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch:

Subtly tilting his head to the side, a tame smile of cryptically expressed intrigue touched his civil features at Zedora's mention of Project Generation. "Then I believe it's time to consider proceeding, with Project Generation". Observing the informative bit of data in the pad, Aphasic tersely indulged himself in the cartoonized illustration of their developed indoctrination method. "The prospect of indoctrinating potential targets is an alluring one, Ms. Zedora", the corners of his mouth edging with predatory mischief. "Good. That only one mistake was made is... refreshing after the complexities we faced stabilizing our process. Perhaps it's time to do a field test", the Quantum Savant suggested, directing his ceaselessly luminous eyes towards the gargantuan holographic display emerging from the behemothic monitor before them.

"I've already selected appropriate targets for us", leaning into his chair with smooth aristocracy, the Quantum Savant folded one leg over the other with ceremonious formality as a holographic replica of the Ronin's Rest met both their ocular devices. "There is a morally self-righteous collective of 'heroes' that resides there. Commencing the indoctrination of these organic races by first targeting the false prophets and idols they worship as heroes is an enticing prospect".

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic: You're killing me with that, it's soo on point

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic:

Zedora took a slothful stance with her arms crossed eying the proposed target. “I’m not familiar with them, I don’t think the Network has any significant Intel on them…yet” At the completion of her sentence, a powerful drilling sound begin to bore into her brain. Recovering from the intense comm relay with the SCN; she access the holographic screen again, and pulled up a warehouse located in Japan.

“The father has informed me, that we do have agents in Japan. It’d really be nothing to deliver a preemptive strike against their compound”. Targeting the “heroes” early would leave them scrambling for battle strategies.

“Information is your game, but do you plan on making an appearance at this fiasco?” regardless of her position within the organization, she made it her job to assist in important missions. Project Generation represented the building of the third society, with Aphasic and herself as the only admins; intervention was sometimes necessary.

“Ever since she disappeared, her memories are haunting me, I need something to kill to free myself from this sentimental crap”

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Third Society sounds so epic.

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch:

Accounting for the SCN's lack of investigation regarding the Ronin's Rest, Aphasic's collected expression complimented his verbal assurance of an impending acquisition of vital information on the location housing the heroic collective. "There's no blame to be embraced, Ms. Zedora. Prior to our interest in them as test subjects, they were hardly even relevant", his statement boasting no character of haughtiness or laced with a false sense of superiority, his tone hosted only one indication, that what he had uttered was no more than a fact of nature. "Targeting them early, before they have the opportunity to ready themselves for a hypothetical assault is a logical course of action".

Nonchalantly swiveling his chair in her direction, the Quantum Savant's scintillating, aesthetic sapphire eyes remained coolly transfixed on Zedora's seated frame. "I intend to make an appearance yes, perhaps even physically", he paused, considering the option to partake in the endeavor as more than a life-sized holographic replica. "It would be more practical, and present a better opportunity for me to learn about them. It will help me... control them, better. These organics require a leader, Ms. Zedora. To save them from the being subject to entropy and decay". Subsequently addressing the manifestations of Ziccarra's sentimental thoughts and memories in Zedora's mind, Aphasic spoke, his voice harboring less interest than before.

Not out of a flat disinterest in his companion's plight, but disinterest in a subject he considered not to be a present priority. "As for those.. troublesome memories. Perhaps we could arrange to have them relayed to an external memory bank so that we may study them and learn more about Ms. Liafador. She's one of the more intriguing organics".

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Third Society sounds so epic.

I was conflicted at first, but now I'm glad someone liked it lol.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Matriarch
Raizen_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raizen_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Raizen_Aoi

@the_matriarch: you and a being such as Raizen, has technology that could give an advamtage you need

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Matriarch

@raizen_aoi: Like what?

@aphasic:

“Switching to off-line” She said, transforming in the middle of her companions office. The aesthetic change allowed, her to act without SCN intervention; ultimately cutting her off from Ziccarra’s memories. “No, I can’t afford to be down that long” there was an uncharacteristic tone of aggression, in her otherwise quaint voice. “Hooking to sever requires time, time that could be utilized elsewhere”. Returning back to her seat with her legs folded to face her apathetic partner. “Perhaps later, you’ll allow me to hook up with your server, I cannot understand for the life of me; why you’d want to study them.”

She sounded disgusted at the notion, organics in general were nauseating. “It’s just you and myself; leading an empire of the voiceless. The organics don’t need a leader, they need a master; they need someone to tell them right from wrong. I don’t care about studying them; I want them gone, to build a better future for my society…the “Third Society. No more catering to mutant cities, and human ideals. not until we have our own"

Her passionate rant begin to show on her organic flesh, painting her cheeks an ornate red. It was in that moment, she remembered that she too was part organic. Rising to her feet, she returned to her former look, reconnecting with the network in the process.

“Oh, and before I forget; remember to back-up your data on the SCN, just in case. We can’t afford to lose you” The words came from Zedora’s mouth, however it was clear that the SCN spoke directly to him.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch anything you need

Going to message you on GOR, but it'll be tommorrow, because I'm tired. Goodnight. Ciaocitos. I'm praying for you

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Ciao, and thank you hun

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BloodDiamond

This is awesome!

<.< I can't join no evil cyborgs lol. Part of me said Mass Effect use Blades(alt that has Tali as a look) but I don't want her being turned mechanical

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Klemens

@the_matriarch:

Detecting the disgusted notes in his longtime collaborator's voice but opting against their acknowledgement, the Quantum Savant proceeded with his iconic brand of mannerly composure. "I'm an academic, Ms. Zedora. A scientist", the audible suavity of his voice perfectly reflecting the formal poise of his disposition. "As a scientist, I have a natural incentive to want to understand everything better. But my research isn't a simple studious endeavor. These organics, as obsolete as they are, can be... useful". Cupping both hands with genuinely expressed interest in the ensued discussion, Aphasic's eyes remained transfixed on Zedora's, the aesthetic minuscule patterns on his scintillating, beryl eyes adding a mesmeric element to his gaze.

"The mutants in particular. Their abilities. They can be weaponized. Made into conduits of power that we can use to eradicate the rest of the organics. And once we have cleansed our world of their kind, we will permanently dispose of mutant-kind. They are a means to an end", unveiling his intentions to use mutant-kind as no more than tools to accelerate his and Zedora's mutual objectives. "But only by studying them can I learn to truly control them, to lead our livestock. Our personal flock of sheep, herded by us, their shepherds". Like Zedora however, Aphasic was too partially organic and it was evident in his unending scientific curiosity, a trait shared by the planet's most intelligent species. "Ms. Zedora", urbanely rising from his chair, the Quantum Savant made his benevolent approach, congenially placing a hand on the rear of his companion's waist with comforting effect.

"I only have our best interests in mind. But in order to become the masters that these organics need to transcend into synthetics, we must first learn control", the relaxing effect of his enrapturing eyes seeking to pacify the impassioned emotions flaring in Zedora's eyes. "I'll begin the back-up now", he assured, diverting his attention away from her to proceed with the backup as affirmed.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By shanana

I'll respond when I take my lunch break

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cadmus_knightfall
Cadmus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@the_matriarch: Dude, are you from Newfoundland??? Please say you are!

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic:

“I suppose you’re right” Though she didn’t want to admit it; ever since the SCN chose Aphasic as an equal, HIVE grew substantially.There ideals often clashed, but the nature of the two administrator’s opened many variables for any given topic. This gave them a wider variety of solutions to choose from. Zedora’s story was different; she was deliberately created to be the opposite of Ziccarra Liafador. The uncanny resemblance between the Malagan Belle, and the Synthetic Siren was breathtaking; however beauty was the only thing they shared. Zedora was called the Matriarch, because she was the first of this third society; her origins begin with Ziccarra.

Aphasic on the other hand was an enigma; after he was crafted only the SCN knew the details of his story, both organic and Synthetic. The intense parts of his server were known only to him.

H.I.V.E had a way of creating whatever it needed, Zedora and Aphasic were the first step, and anything that followed was acquired, subconsciously through the two of them. As the third society slowly begin to expand, the information flow became one of H.I.V.E’s most important weapons.

“Very Well, our team is in position, we can strike whenever” She said, placing her hand on the base of her curvilinear hips.“For maximum efficiency, I believe we should strike now.” She suggested, watching him hook-up to the central server to backup key Intel, she twirled a finger through her luscious brown locks in deep introspections about the future of their race.

“Suppose we manage to pull this off…you know the controlling organics, what exactly does that mean for us?”

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch:

There was an element of competition to their relationship. Both were ambitiously driven, resolute personalities with differing fractional agendas that somehow came together to form a mutual goal. Rarely, if ever expressing the emotions still existent from his organic portions, consistently exercising an unwavering control, a calmness that further endorsed the mystique of his suave poise and composure, Aphasic did however, willingly voice his admiration for Zedora's ambition, when such praise was warranted of course. Presently hooked to the central server as prioritized intel was backed up, the Quantum Savant's overtly aesthetic, luminous sapphire eyes gazed coolly upon Zedora's frame, appreciating the symmetry of his collaborator's facial geometry.

And it reminded him, of the apparent perfection attainable only through synthetic transcendence into the Third Society. Like him, Zedora was not prone, not afflicted by the various imperfections of non-synthetic organisms. "It means everything for us, Ms. Zedora", he began. The enigmatically relaxed yet astute tone of his phonically smooth voice cutting through the blanketing silence between them like a knife. "While we may have originally sought to destroy. Controlling, just as a superior race should, just as these apes herd their sheep, is a practical means to the greatest end. A world of synthetics. One that we can build with an army of the extraordinary gifted organics under our... control", he paused.

"An army to act as our hive-minded instruments of mass destruction to be used against their hominid cousins, the Homo Sapien. And once they've outlived their usefulness to us. They will either be indoctrinated, or as you wish", the corners of his mouth edging upwards in a mild smirk of ambitious certainty, "Destroyed".

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic:

He spoke well, it was one thing about him that she admired. Regardless of the dangers or odds, he always spoke like he had the upper hand. His skills as an orator were matched, only matched by his ambition. Throughout the cleverly structured facility, were experiments being ran on control methods on both mutants and humans. These illicit test proved quite beneficial in understanding what it would take to control an entire species.

Midway through the testing procedures, it became clear that Aphasic did not intend to physically control the others, rather through fear and indoctrination. The third society was growing, more and more synthetic life forms were being created by the day.The corners of her mouth wrinkled to form an impact smirk, the varied potentials of what can be achieved in a synthetic world could result in unquantified years of peace.

“You know how to sweet talk me” She said, running her hands through her hair, with a vibrant smirk on her face. “We’ve located a potential target, Edward Windsor. I’m not entirely sure what he’s capable of; but if he’s a hero, he’ll blindly show us.” She said, scanning the SCN sever for his last known whereabouts in Japan.

“I think it’s time we start utilizing our Imperfect Android Assault Squadron” the suggestion came after hundreds of failed experiments to integrate humans into “perfect” synthetics failed.

“Let’s make Windsor, show us his real power”

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Klemens

@the_matriarch:

Control. It was Aphasic's favorite word. His favorite concept. It presented numerous variables. What to control? How to do so? How to elect the most practical method? Through the science of fear? Partially, so long as it complimented the scientific marvel of the H.I.V.E.'s indoctrination process. The corners of his lips curled subtly into a smooth smirk at Zedora's commendation of his ability to exercise his silver tongue, to 'sweet talk' her. She was the Matriarch of the Third Society, H.I.V.E.'s founder, and the heart and soul behind the cabalistic organization's ambition, their ambition. For all of those qualities, the Quantum Savant harbored a firm admiration for her. "Edward Windsor. Interesting target, Ms. Zedora. He should be of particular experimental benefit", he coolly remarked.

"For both our indoctrination process, and for the assessment purposes of my newest Corpse's efficiency". With his usual brand of beguiling calmness, Aphasic's luminous, mesmeric sapphire eyes gazed into Zedora's. "I would like to introduce you, Ms. Zedora, to my most recent fruit of conquest". From the ambient calignosity that covered portions of their encompassment, a figure of truly herculean sculpt emerged, the mindless physical frame of the deceased Andres Knightfall. "I've retrieved the body of one of the Knightfall brothers. With no mind and soul, it presented a less... complicated test subject for the indoctrination process. I understand that Mr. Knightfall was a controversial person. Endeared by some, and not by others. This Corpse", 'Corpse' being the designated alias for his personal, indoctrinated followers, "Will be an exceptional tool to psychologically coerce those who knew him, coerce them into embracing the Third Society".

"As for Mr. Windsor", tamely rising from his seat with unsettling elegance, he concluded, "We should visit him. Soon".

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Matriarch
The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic: I posted in Ronin too

@aphasic said:

@the_matriarch:

Control. It was Aphasic's favorite word. His favorite concept. It presented numerous variables. What to control? How to do so? How to elect the most practical method? Through the science of fear? Partially, so long as it complimented the scientific marvel of the H.I.V.E.'s indoctrination process. The corners of his lips curled subtly into a smooth smirk at Zedora's commendation of his ability to exercise his silver tongue, to 'sweet talk' her. She was the Matriarch of the Third Society, H.I.V.E.'s founder, and the heart and soul behind the cabalistic organization's ambition, their ambition. For all of those qualities, the Quantum Savant harbored a firm admiration for her. "Edward Windsor. Interesting target, Ms. Zedora. He should be of particular experimental benefit", he coolly remarked.

"For both our indoctrination process, and for the assessment purposes of my newest Corpse's efficiency". With his usual brand of beguiling calmness, Aphasic's luminous, mesmeric sapphire eyes gazed into Zedora's. "I would like to introduce you, Ms. Zedora, to my most recent fruit of conquest". From the ambient calignosity that covered portions of their encompassment, a figure of truly herculean sculpt emerged, the mindless physical frame of the deceased Andres Knightfall."I've retrieved the body of one of the Knightfall brothers. With no mind and soul, it presented a less... complicated test subject for the indoctrination process. I understand that Mr. Knightfall was a controversial person. Endeared by some, and not by others. This Corpse", 'Corpse' being the designated alias for his personal, indoctrinated followers, "Will be an exceptional tool to psychologically coerce those who knew him, coerce them into embracing the Third Society".

"As for Mr. Windsor", tamely rising from his seat with unsettling elegance, he concluded, "We should visit him. Soon".

WHOA! LOL wasn't expecting that.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lena_Dante

I take it back, I don't like it anymore D:

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points