GUSD (Gothic Unified School District)

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll GUSD (Gothic Unified School District) (11 votes)

Do it 27%
Don't do it 64%
Yes, with changes 9%

So with the fact that we have multiple schools now in effect I saw the opportunity for this to happen, and basically I just want people's opinions on whether or not I should go forward with it. Mostly I need to know from the people who are running these schools.

So basically this allows for several things pertaining to Gothic City education. First, an organized way of setting up new schools, including elementary and junior high, and canonically allocating funds. We would also be able to organize events that occur involving multiple schools, such as dances, sports events, band competitions, etc. This also allows for discussion of issues occurring on campus and a way to find district wide solutions.

In order for this to work, there would need to be some structure. So how that works for now is I will start as superintendent, with a different character of course, then we have a rep from each school, and along with that we can have treasurer, secretary, athletic director, etc.

If you have any ideas, objections, etc post below

• 
MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even know what I think about it tbh

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know what I'm gonna go with the opposite of what I normally would do, if I don't get enough yes votes by next week I won't do it. Cause honestly rn I'm sorta on the wth were you thinking with this frame of mind so if I don't fully support it, there's no way I'm going to do it unless other people support it

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4 Feral Nova  Moderator

i don't think a district thread is necessary for the schools.

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I think it is unnecessary for a district to be created.

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dante_aurelius: you don't sound like a jerk at all I've been thinking the same thing off and on but I had brought it up in another thread and wasn't given a clear answer as to whether people wanted to do it or not. In order to not leave people wanting this to happen hanging, I asked for opinions.

Dante_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mth_: Cool. I just didn't want to look like I was stepping on toes lol.