Guardians of the Galaxy - Closed RP

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vamoose

I remember when I first met Phyrrus. Young man, inexperienced, working on some minor mission here and there. Not too distinct from myself. I was imbecilic, a late teenage, not much different from now, only that I craved to party, fuck and drink most of the time instead of just once in a while. Ladies were like a rare specie, enthralling me just with their presence. But one was special, back in that time, my heart was taken by one particular chick that never loved me back. We used to share the same sector as I was only a fresh Centurion whilst she was experienced. Her father made her train since a little, she got infamous for being robust and top-notch. A femme fatale, almost my age, mentoring me as I simply fell in love. Won't lie, it was due to her that I am what I am today. Ysmara, that was her name.

We fought the same extraterrestrial race I've been picking activity on. They had captured Ysma and were using her for something. I was assigned, as Brigadier of that sector, to halt their plans and, if possible, retrieve my master. Phyrrus also was assigned to the Z'sarkonians' threat. That was the beginning of a great friendship, and I was marked by it severely. How? We nearly died back then.

Now:

No Caption Provided

A lionhearted figure hovered amid hollow space, devoid of sentiments, mechanically fathoming and scrutinizing the vicinity. Turquoise energy exuded from roughly clenched fists, a non-flickering beacon of erstwhile wrath, kosher vendetta radiated in the form of azure coruscation. He hearkened rumors about a quaint, lizard alike race spurting from umbrage, whereas sheer hoaxes or the absolute veracity, the Human Rocket felt obliged to delve into aforementioned shadows and annihilate those vile creatures for all the sore inflicted upon innocents, upon her. The dreadful sight of cold-blooded murderers performing atrocities to such majestic being, her sealed lips as she, wordlessly, succumbed on his arms.

Stouthearted demeanor, unwavering composure. He had disrupted a few intrinsic ligaments to acquire inestimable enlightenment, which, in turn, compelled Marv to brainstorm unremittingly until the flawless scheme of patrolling was designed adroitly by the cunning mind of Vamoose. The illegal cruising ships were convoyed by assault vessels, he pinpointed the most mystical, esoteric and aroused paths. Since they had not yet absconded their hideous obscurity, the brilliancy of his law-abiding fist would usher them toward justice. Scarcely did he savvy the flame of an antique friendship would enkindle, and from the indomitable gathering of puissance, the Galaxy's Finest would bloom.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

@vamoose:

I remember to this day the first time that I meet Marv.It was when I was in my early years in the Circle when I was a up and coming agent with no idea on how the universe works , but I went with it like a salmon in a river.I did things that I look back and thought to myself and wonder , how did I get myself into these situations in the first place.Maybe it was just luck or it was the universe at work, I do not know.

I was with Marv when his he was "hanging out" with this alien girl Ysma , yes that was the name Ysma. I had no idea what was the reason behind her kindnapping at the time but what I did know that , it was assign to deal with a threat of aliens who called themselves Z'sarkonians , which boy that was some adventure for sure .Those aliens had the idea of threaten earth ,even though I haven't been there for sometime . I had to stop it but hey that was another day on the job and a new friend to gain.

Now

No Caption Provided

The cold dead of space was all around him, from top to bottom , from side to side of him .The were endless stars in front of his but he was in the BlueHawk and like it in there.The engines on the legendary BlueHawk were the best in the Atherium Navy .They gained this praise for there workability when they are broken and it's very slick look when they shined in the sun.The beautiful paint job that was on it , was something of his design , but with the objections of some of the engineers at the Quadinros .Pyrrhus was not the man he was once was all of those years back.He had learned a lot back then , back when he was fight those Z'sarks as he called them back then.

The stoic Star Captain had gotten word from Marv , his best friend , that there was some illegal ships transport something and might need help.These ships did not look like any trading ships that he had ever seen but these were combat ones , even the ones that were guarding were ones that bandits use. The VoidHawk could see his friend flying threw space like the Human Rocket he was.It looked like the Galaxy Finest were at it again , giving justice to these criminals.In the cockpit , Pyrrhus activated the Alpha-12 which materialize all around him covering his head in the special metal.He quickly went to work on the weapon system by charging the red hot laser or the Crimson Mark V Beam Lance."Here we go again buddy." Pyrrhus said in a lighthearted and friendly manner as he begins to open fire on the there ships with the red hot lasers.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

It wasn't nice. Chilly night, their odd race had been camping at an outer rim planet I don't quite remember the name. It was verdant, grass overlapping more grass, horrendous noises emanating from the hollow trunks, almost if they were sentient. We waded through it, all quiescent, seemingly dead. Corpses and blood garnishing the mahogany floors but no traits of the murderous lizards. Z'sarks, that was how Phyr called them. We hadn't chatted much, yet I had a good vibe for that young man. He was as alienated as me, almost as good-looking two. If he was on the Brigade, I would definitely mentor him. We were on the same side of the coin, most would say. He, brandishing those outstanding weapons, grenades of every sort, helmet. A veracious bounty hunter, or scavenger, or whatever needs a well-armed man. Me, simply wielding my fists and a puissant ire to wreck havoc.

We were forced to tighten our steps, entering the thick, macabre forest. Courage was never my forte, mostly because if you are not afraid, you will soon be just a dead corpse laying around, fear is what defines who lives. That, alongside with luck and skill are what save lives and send distorted husbands back to wives. I watched mesmerized as the footsteps agitated some odd birds nearby. Still, not a single signal of life.

Now:

Gallantly hovering aside the spaceship, the Human Rocket's steadfast demeanor detected his friend's forthcoming blasts. "Reckless as always, huh, Phyr? But always good with entrances." Congenially simpering in a greeting form, he sped forward, diving onto battle as the adversary vessels pinpointed both unexpected assailants and fired vehemently. He surmised in rapidity that Phyrrus would duck and pursue his spear-dive dexterous maneuver. "How long has it been, man? Ten years, eight on a minimum? We have lots of catching up to do. Watch your left flank, by the way. And aim at the small ones, mainly the canons." A few piercing shots generated orange and dusk bubbles encompassing him, yet none managed to outperform the bulwark proportioned by sovereign energy shields. Blasting expeditiously a great amount of turquoise-hued waves, he torn some minor combat ships apart, the radiating energy beneath his waist veiling his entire lower torso, as if the blazes of a rocket.

Targeting the quintessential components that composed the vessels, he contacted Phyrrus once more via their com-links. "Ship looks as good as the last time we met. You been taking care of it, eh? Not a single scratch! I am impressed... Sending you the info, you have superior firepower, wreck them to dust!"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose:

The forest was deep and spooky , with a hint of it being unnatural for a forest.Well , he hadn't been to forest like this one before so who can he to judge it.The scent of the forest wasn't that good , it smelled , like death but with mixture of nature in it.The Sensor system in the Alpha-12 showed that the air was breathable but I wouldn't want to take it off.I could hear some animals sounds coming from the a west of me.The sound was something of a mixture of a elephant and a snake by the sound of a hiss in it.What of that was sounded mean and hunger.I notice that my new friend here didn't have any weapons on him or at least none he could see.The armor was something he remember hearing about back on aboard the United Atherium Systems Battleship , Infinite of Dawn.What he heard was that people who wore that were not from this universe but from a different universe,This whole thing seemed like a weird , if they were not showing themselves now , then when?

The young Hawkins look around in a nervous manner because the only thing he saw was the animal and planet life .It was hard for him to move with the boot he had on , the ground itself seemed to be all muddy and the mist that was forming all around him was also not good.

Now

Now this was like the good old days from before , seeing his friend side by side battling against any threat in the galaxy.The experience pilot learned that when someone comes right beside , you better make sure that it is a friend.The laser blast from his ship hit one of the assault ship, going threw it's hull"Reckless as always, huh, Phyr? But always good with entrances."There was his best friend , acting like the sly devil he was and rocketed towards the illegal ships.When he saw Marv do that he did his spear dive that he did when doing his ship to ship combat .He moving right and then to the left and then boom , a quick strafe of the red hot laser and taking out another assault ship.While they were taking on the ships , he heard Marv talking to him when having a chance to , when not trying to get blasted into pieces.Each time he would skillful maneuver around the incoming plasma fire , there were a few close calls but he got around it. While he was trying not to get hit , Marv was moving fast enough to that bottom half of his body disappear in blue fiery energy.

The his com links open up with Marv on the other side of it."Ship looks as good as the last time we met. You been taking care of it, eh? Not a single scratch! I am impressed... Sending you the info, you have superior firepower, wreck them to dust!" He had received a ton maybe way to many info on these ships ."Yeah ,I finally deiced get it a better paint job that I said those years ago." He could tell that there was happiness in that voice , maybe it was seeing his friend after all of this time, yes that is it has to be.At this point there were at least three assault ships left and close to each other, perfect he thought.He tighten on the grip on the handles and targeted the ships and open fired .The first burst hit the back of one of the ship making it spin.He pulled the trigger the second time and it was dead on."Okay Marv , take the last one ."

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

Each step we took, each breath escaping our mesmerized, panicky eyes, we entered deeper on the thick forest. Moistened air impregnated my nostrils, the scent was quaint, charred corpses. Fire meant activity, activity meant Z'sarks. I gestured for Pyrr to maintain quiescent, his plaything, or 'gadgets' as he would probably call them, would have picked it as well as I did. Crouching and stepping sluggishly, I readied for the worst. Maybe we could leap onto a trap, maybe we would find some salvaged beings rotting while those bastards feasted on horrendous remaining. My stomach wouldn't take it. Not for long. I signaled for him to go leftwards, I would go right. More coverage, more chances of success.

Stepping forth and cleaning my mind, I advanced into the terrifying location. No sight of those vicious aliens, the fire got closer, its energy signals laboring as a beacon to me. My jowl trembled in accordance to the rest of my body, I palpitated a few stains on the leaves, fresh hemoglobin had been spilled. Stumbling upon a sack of meat, much to my horror, I embrace the darned corpse as I collapse in front of the camp. Chewed, scarred bodies corkscrewed all around, blood expelled from elephantine wounds, skin lacerated. I wanted to puke, but couldn't. Hurling the cadaver as far as I could, I erected expeditiously. There were no enemies... At least yet.

Now:

The astounding firepower of Pyrrhus' customized starship bulldozed the enemy fleet as if they were children toys, inculcating vigorously the uttermost technology and prowess of the opposing Army of Two. Periwinkle ornamented the outer hull of a major warship, the gargantuan, principal intention of aforementioned assault, seemingly impracticable to penetrate and brandishing unbeknownst puissance, it was nothing but a mystical subject. His helmet fathomed it whilst his friends chortled jocosely and admirably barrel-rolled to avert being hit while wrecking havoc to a humongous fleet.

"Copy that, Pyrr. On it..." He stated lightheartedly, creating a keen-edged construct and piercing the frontal area of the vessel with it before crossing it entirely as an elephantine outburst of blue finalized the mechanical monstrosity. "Ha, we still got this, bro! We also got some more minutes before the huge one retaliates. Bother if I get inside? We must catch up and, well, plan something to improvise later." Playfully chuckling, he recapitulated. "Really, we should open a gap there with your ship. Does an old friend that has been missing for more than ten years have a permission to get aboard?"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose:

I did not like that looks of this even for someone like me who has little experience in stealth .What almost made me threw up was the disgusting sight of the the alien corpse , which I did not know which species they are from.I stopped died in my tracks when I saw Marv stumble his way from the the rotten corpse and in front of the main empty main camp. Why was the camp empty , could this be a trap that both of them knew that was coming or was it something else , a third party in the works here.I stood far enough back but at the same I made sure I was in arm's reach so I could pull him back.The noise from the jungle contuined to echo off in the distance.

I stopped a couple of steps from going towards the base , the ground was getting more and more muddy it seems."Hey Marv step away from the camp , I might have an idea , when I throw the rock get behind something, this could be a trap."The robotic speaker came from Pyrrhus via the Alpha-12 head gear that was over his head.He made sure that it was a whisper and not a static loud noise.Picking up a small grayish blue rock from next to the tree and threw off to the right side of the camp to see if there was a trap waiting for them.When he threw he made sure that he hid behind a tree and stayed silent when it all happen.The rock made an noise the echo the area , now was the time to see if there was anybody out there or not.

Now

The magnificent display of the Human Rocket was something that few people witness and even fewer people come up against. Although his superior firepower of the BlueHawk did a lot of the work taking acer of the ships that were armed to say at least.When Marv went right into the ship and a came out the other side , for a second Pyrrhus forgot how powerful the Human Rocket was.The space battle was over with the ships that did get hit are just floating in space , helpless in there condition in the vastness of space which seemed to be very ending to the VoidHawk.

He was about to check on transmission from the Quadinaros , which was all the way in the Serrian System still when he heard Marv's voice coming from the outside of the ship.After a minute of listen to his friend , he respond by using the speaker from the ship."Permission granted , just wait for the magnetic field to kick on and I will lower the ramp."He responded in a playful manner to return the mood that Marv extended.Quickly using the command console to actived the field which would not protect him from space but so that his stuff that was near there does go out.The blue field kick on and the ramp that was on the other side of the ship lowered."Alright buddy it's lower you can go in now , just make sure that you don't make a mess back there and meet me up front, we have a lot of catching up to do."