#1 Edited by __Grimm__ (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimm's City: The Sweet Spot- 3rd and Main

2:30 A.M. Saturday

An Asian beauty splays herself across the silk sheeted bed with a forced smile plastered on her porcelain profile through chestnut eyes. "What...what would you like, sir..." Her tone shaky and lacking confidence, the obvious signs of a first timer. It only aroused the six foot ten brick house as a disturbing smile cracked his tarry scarred face. "Get on your stomach"

The cat house vixen does as told, services already paid before hand, turning onto her stomach with nervous crawl, uncontrollable gasps leaving as large cracked midnight black hands rub her back before peeling her floral pink and blue robes off, wasting no time as he rips at her bra and under shirt, leaving bruises across her chest.

Grabbing her arm he locks it behind her back, tearing like a wild dog at the bottom of her panties, "Please...! Not like this... I'll do whatever you ask, with a smile, but not like this...I'm b-"Grabbing her by the throat and pressing his thumb hard enough to cut off her air supply as he completely steals her clothes with her breath, leaning into the back of her ear with hot breath, "But it's the only way I like it."

Unbuckling his suit he drops his pants to the floor of the upstairs service areas, grinding against her seeking entry as tears run down her painted cheeks.

The bedroom door falls flat from the hinges with the booming music flowing in beside a trim bronze skinned man in a black and red suit. The man passes the threshold and enters, just before the off the clock villain did the same. "What I tell you, about roughing my girls... 'Chain Jaw' " The PCP fueled thug looks to the door, his jaw jumping in all directions as his nerves pickup, his spiked custom gold grill hammering against his bottom row, "Same thing I toldju bout usin' that name..." Standing at a staggering height, his mas itself weighing the floor boards to his center, the jaw jacking giant looks down on the club's former bouncer and part time owner "I'd send you to meet that whore of a mother used to run this place. "

With a calm stare through squinted eyes, James meets his gaze with an aloof attitude, "...I been practicing patience for years, it's needed when your the head of an organization. "

The thug reels back in laughter, his jaw cutting his chuckles into mini hitches "You callin' the tombstones an org-"

with lightning speed a dagger sticks into the mans neck, Kaida's toned legs wrapped as much as they could around his wide frame as the dagger continues penetrating his neck. "My girls go by a different philosophy" falling to bulky knees with his jacking jaw slowing by the second, he whispers with the small amount of breath left in his lungs "You backstabbing b!tch..."

A steely hand rubbing his labored chest,she leans into his ear and sucks on his lobe "...But It's the only way I like it."

His body drops lifeless finally as blood spurts on the floor to mix with crusted fluids, Kaida slides off while wiping her blade on his shirt, turning to give her employer reserved eyes with a smile, before bowing in modest appreciation. It was her first time in a bed, but not her first time being paid for services rendered

"Go head baby, I got this." She gracefully exits the room as though the situation were as casual as a cigarette break. The dozens of other girls working the tables, dancing on stage and pulling men to the back rooms totally unaware of the means that would justify their ends.

Pulling out a phone and tapping his boot on the deceased legends teeth absentmindedly, James calls the local luitenant of the tombstones, who calls a hand who calls a hand who drags the body out and cleans up the mess with a thanks for the work.

(TOMORROW: PART 2 and final: Grimm's City: Masks )

#2 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn O_O

#3 Posted by Marisol Guido (33 posts) - - Show Bio

ok that was just cool

very nice work

#4 Posted by __Grimm__ (101 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutIaw: whats that mean :P

@Marisol Guido: appreciate it

#5 Posted by Marisol Guido (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@__Grimm__: that she has nothing to say cuz her mind was blown

#6 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marisol Guido: Stop putting words in my mouth <__<

@__Grimm__: I'm f'n impressed and simultaneously disturbed - but in the best of ways

#7 Posted by Marisol Guido (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutIaw: So you want something else in your mouth?

#8 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marisol Guido: You're predictable.

Try it and come away with a bloody nub.

#9 Posted by Marisol Guido (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@OutIaw: nub? where?!

#10 Posted by Surkit (11366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marisol Guido: Hah! who is this?

@OutIaw: lol you should be used to it by now. Thanks

#11 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marisol Guido: ... :)

@Surkit: I could just stop saying how awesome i think your writing is if that works for you ;p

#12 Posted by Surkit (11366 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: That was anti-climactic.

#14 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio

Daaaaamn... nice work 0.0

#15 Posted by Surkit (11366 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: Thanks

#16 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work dude. New character certainly has my attention

#17 Posted by Surkit (11366 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: Thanks. Did you write one yet?

#18 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surkit Np dude. first part of cvnu acount has started but bit funished called agent 13 nowbody does it better.
#19 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

This is some badass work man.

#20 Posted by Surkit (11366 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: I checked it out good start lookin forward to pt.2

@Impero: good looks, part 2 is coming soon as I break the Flood cap

#21 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surkit Thanks dude , will be up soonish probably
#22 Posted by Cat_Savage (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: If you're doing them as topics as opposed to blog posts, it doesn't effect the flood count.

#23 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: Can't wait man. Yeah the post limiter is a b*tch :P

#24 Posted by Surkit (11366 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: Cool

@OutIaw said:

@Surkit: If you're doing them as topics as opposed to blog posts, it doesn't effect the flood count.

Oh yeahhh? Thanks

lmao I'm digging the new av too.

#25 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surkit Santa Claus is coming to town!
#26 Posted by Surkit (11366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: What if Santa is just Senile Jesus :o

#27 Posted by Assault (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

Good stuff.

#28 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

@Assault said:

Good stuff.

Thanks