#2401 Posted by FALLENprophet (6621 posts) - - Show Bio

@xgrinnerx: Alexander laughed as he rose to continue to look at the city.

#2402 Posted by _Cain_ (23736 posts) - - Show Bio

"Sometimes I wonder who scares me more around here...The pimps or the prostitutes..." Words of not so wise wisdom spoken by the Irish Comedian followed with "Lookin' at you lady!" grinning at his own wisecrack. This was what appeared to be a casual cycle for the world's top shot, or at least close to it. He was rather nonchalantly walking down the broken and cracked street of the Jersey Jungle. His eyes traced over a parking lot as his cycle slowed, he may have looked like another thug on the city, but in reality he had a mysterious purpose, one he himself was unsure of. There was a man he was hired to kill coming out of the Wal-Mart parking lot in ten minutes, and the mercenary decided to do it with a bit of style. A pair of lockpicks falling down the sleeve of his black coat, Cain crouched to begin at the lock. A few moments and a loud "Chk!" nose later, and a wide grin appeared on his face, stepping into the very backseat of the car and removing a newly crafted XDM with suppressor. Whoever stepped into that car would not be happy.

#2403 Posted by Zain_ (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666:

Stepping out of the shop right foot first as Niccolo strut towards his car after a long day of assassin work that was not usually on his agenda, but for his cult it was needed after a bit of trouble with some Greeks. The Italian marvel simply opened the car before setting himself in, placing down his coffee and starting the engine. Funnily enough, he had never driven cars before much - In all of perfection he always thought they were dangerous. But he liked trying new things, what could be the harm?

#2404 Posted by _Cain_ (23736 posts) - - Show Bio

@niccolo_machiavelli: As soon as the Machiavellian entered the car, Cain popped out of the floor, in a swift movement the barrel of his gun poked to the side of the head of Niccolo, and a sentence erupted from the Irishmen's mouth "Listen up you spaghetti eating f*ck, you're going to shut up and drive down to maple street and take a right, then you'll stop when I say so...Understand?"

#2405 Posted by _Avatar_ (990 posts) - - Show Bio

@niccolo_machiavelli: As soon as the Machiavellian entered the car, Cain popped out of the floor, in a swift movement the barrel of his gun poked to the side of the head of Niccolo, and a sentence erupted from the Irishmen's mouth "Listen up you spaghetti eating f*ck, you're going to shut up and drive down to maple street and take a right, then you'll stop when I say so...Understand?"

Have I ever told you how much I love you?

#2406 Posted by Zain_ (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666:

NIccolo sat still as he heard the voice insult his culture, his hooded head still facing forwards he spoke in Italian, "Io non parlo inglese" He feigned not knowing English. He awaited what would happen next eagerly...

#2409 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31049 posts) - - Show Bio
#2410 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss my city

#2411 Edited by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31049 posts) - - Show Bio
#2412 Posted by Maximus_Newcastle (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@warsman: I never gave it away :P It's about to be my project tomorrow

#2413 Posted by _FUSE_ (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Grimm City Chronicles VI: Cold Trails and Told Tales

Coming soon

#2414 Edited by Armistice (4242 posts) - - Show Bio

@_fuse_ said:

Coming soon

I'll try not to skim it :)

#2415 Posted by Legacy_ (10938 posts) - - Show Bio

@armistice said:

@_fuse_ said:

Coming soon

I'll try not to skim it :)

Make that two.

#2417 Posted by Kid_Sonar (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Dayton stood on the ledge of an apartment building in mutant town. A radiator behind him unhealthily buzzed and occasionally would spit out a spark. The teen was sent to cut off a loose end in the circus, the boss said to stay stealthy but he quickly broke that rule. "I've been searching for days boss, I got nothin." Dayton spoke as he heard a slight echo on the other end of the line. "Keep looking kid, if you don't find anything by tomorrow you are authorized to use necessary force. " That didn't really mean anything due to the fact that Dayton already killed two low level mutants. "Yea, thanks boss that'll help." The boss growled at his sarcastic tone. " Just get it done runt." A click was heard and static was in Dayton's ear. He tapped his ear piece and looked around again. "Screw these missions" Saying this Dayton hear a noise behind him. He noticed that the radiator wasn't humming anymore. He slipped one of his batons out and released the blade extension. Dayton turned around and like before, the rooftop was empty. "Come out freak!" Dayton yelled as he clutched the baton.