Grimm City

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By CainPanell

@Flucks: Cain was angered. He didn't like being pushed around like this, But he had at least a dozen rifles aimed for him. Yeah sure he could get a shot in that could end the boss, But he'd die in the process. Something he was not so fond of. He said with the anger of his Celtic Ancestors in his eyes, His finger pointed towards Tony "Alright, I'm going to leave peacefully, I'll do that much you sonnuvab*tch. But you here made a powerful enemy my friend, You will f*cking pay for this you stupid spaghetti eatin' f*cks..." Cain then walked away, Disgruntled. He formulated a plan. He was going to find whatever other mobsters out there that could help him, And see if they could do some sort of damage.

(Great Way to keep me coming back dude lol. Really giving this place a cool atmosphere.)

Avatar image for cozy_da_djed_eye
Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye

Prynce came through. This was one of the areas he was less familiar with but it was a shortcut to where he needed to be. As he walked down the street he could see a couple of men engaged in a verbal confrontation. He walked on, minding his own business.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By _Titan

@shadowknight666: "Ah whateva you kiss me I'm irish bastid, kick rocks... I see you here again unanounced, ya not leavin'" With that tony turns around and walks back into his personally owned Restaurant and bistro, slightly unnerved, turning the rings on his fingers anxiously.

( thanks. Just the tip of the iceberg man.)

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By CainPanell

@Flucks: (NP, Really want to explore some other parts lol.)

Cain then continued his journey, Walking out onto the next territory. He was on a search for the leader.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By _Titan

@shadowknight666: (Later though man lol, got a few things I have to get out of the way before I build the whole city, a blog and a few more specifics for the OP. )

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By CainPanell

@Flucks: (Alright dude, Just hit me up when your ready man.)

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By _Titan

@shadowknight666: (No problem)

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ThePuzzler

Puzzler took a stroll in the neighborhood of Grimm city, looking for something to grab his attention.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By _Titan

Updated images front page

The office building is surrounded by loitering homeless outside, every other or so with a pistol and orders for the grand payment of a nickel bag of heroine. Looking out the window as smoke rolls past his nose, Flucks contemplates his next move in the shadows

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By Surkit

bump for c-lo

Mark Payne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Mark Payne

Island Home

She's accustomed to the limelight.  Bathing from the sun's enlightening rays.  Thee vibrant immortal loosens hair as blue as the Atlantic.  This is mesmerizing woman who's body cannot be categorized.  She steps inside an empty room that's steadied at 49 degrees Fahrenheit.  Oxygen becomes misty clouds.  Eyes glisten as the touch of her sisters slide against skin so smooth.  Together they are unstoppable.  "We've waited one decade for this ritual."  Their bodies sway left and right.  Harmonizing souls cause sweating clavicles.  Naughty parts moistened by the mere thought of his return.   

"Amon na! Amon ra!  Amon sa!"  Emerald eyes.  Crimson lines.  Somber whimpers.  Eyes glimmer blinding lights.  Hands separate slowly as their bodies drift apart.  Temperatures gradually rise.  The blood within circulates even faster.  Circling around a body encased by glass; three lovely sisters chant incantations not many magic users will ever truly know.  One by one the lateral faces of glass shatter.  Sensual like screams escape mouths so tempted to touch his fair skin.  In unison they fall onto their bare knees. 

"Master Payne"  They moan as bras are unstrapped.  No one moves.  No one cries.  His body is unclothed but he rather remain like this.  Feeling free never felt so enchanting.  If his orders were followed correctly than this city is full of sin.  Muscles relax as he massages his own groin.  Licking his lips.  Savoring the taste of Grimm City.  His newest plan of action had officially begun.  From this day forward the sinful souls would soon realize who Mark Payne is. 

"I'm hungry."
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Wind flicked her hair around her face as she pulled her collar further up to cover her face, dark Ray Ban's covered her eyes as she made her way through the desolate city. "Hey baby, wanna have some play?" a prostitute lurched out of the doorway, to coked up to know that Sarah was a woman, stepping onto the road to avoid her Sarah's mouth pulled into a taut line. "Well screw you asshole" the woman screamed out to her back as she continued making her way down the dark streets.

Her new business was taking off, Mike was back on his own duties and she had turned their former Vegas home into a Private Investigation unit, THE LAST PRECINCT was now their cover for anything they needed doing. They had their limits, jobs they would not take, but the former hero and leader of Champion Island had fallen down a dark path, her new powers still flexing. She had been screwed over by SWORD her only support her eldest daughter and even she was a constant disappointment.

She had no idea who this guy was, all she knew was that she had been asked to an interview in Grimm City...

Sin_Fong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Sin_Fong

@Mark Payne: Ms.Fong, publicly known as the right hand and advisor to John Bailey, a local philanthropist and avid social contributor. Her true allegiance lies however with the man that's taken up occupancy and grabbed power from the hands of the five fathers, Flucks. She had been sent on a lead of some strange activity on Bluud island, just a few miles off the coast of Channel island. Lights were said to be sparking in the believed deserted island home. Walking up the pier she pulls a collapsable electric rod and a hand gun from her purse tucking both in either of her stockings at the hip below visibility. She approaches the door to a crooked old estate, and as though it were a house meeting of a business call, she simply stands poised, pressing her linens straight from wrinkles, nocks on the door with a calm poise.

@.Mistress Redhead. said:

Wind flicked her hair around her face as she pulled her collar further up to cover her face, dark Ray Ban's covered her eyes as she made her way through the desolate city. "Hey baby, wanna have some play?" a prostitute lurched out of the doorway, to coked up to know that Sarah was a woman, stepping onto the road to avoid her Sarah's mouth pulled into a taut line. "Well screw you asshole" the woman screamed out to her back as she continued making her way down the dark streets.

Her new business was taking off, Mike was back on his own duties and she had turned their former Vegas home into a Private Investigation unit, THE LAST PRECINCT was now their cover for anything they needed doing. They had their limits, jobs they would not take, but the former hero and leader of Champion Island had fallen down a dark path, her new powers still flexing. She had been screwed over by SWORD her only support her eldest daughter and even she was a constant disappointment.

She had no idea who this guy was, all she knew was that she had been asked to an interview in Grimm City...

A black 1968 burghundy red chrysler imperial, exuding fortune and mystique. The door pops out and slides over the front door, signaling for her to approach and enter. As she sits Sin Fong looks in the rear view with transitional sunglasses, speaking in smooth unbroken English with a rich Chinese and slighty french accent "Mrs. Lockhart, I am Sin Fong. I was sent by.. 'Mr.Bailey' " She says with a stern look in dark jade eyes, giving weight to her last words, "If there is anything you may need to know before your meeting feel free to ask, I have been entrusted with most of my employers information, though ask quickly, we will be there in a few minutes." She says pulling off the road and driving down a dark alley way.

The sultry young assistant pushes a few button and flips two switches on the center console, a slow humming begins, and the stretch of road ahead dips downward forming a ramp as the wall rises like a garage door, pushing outwards and sliding up. Sin presses another button and the car drops, the wheels center now having a thick ring of metal as they ride down sparking onto an abandon subway line. She flips on the headlights and carries forward, intent to hear mrs. Lock-harts concerns.

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Flawless

The watched with ruthless intent as the 7:40AM armored courier rolled to a stop outside the Eastern Financial complex. As company policy dictated  one guard stayed with the truck while the other unloaded the cash and made his way inside.

7:41am
"Everybody get the f#ck on the ground now!"

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@Sin_Fong (I'm so f'n jel I never thought to make a assistant lol will reply after bubs is in bed)
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Surkit

@.Mistress Redhead.: ( Gotta sell the boss mode :) np of course )

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Surkit

@ Flawless said:

The watched with ruthless intent as the 7:40AM armored courier rolled to a stop outside the Eastern Financial complex. As company policy dictated one guard stayed with the truck while the other unloaded the cash and made his way inside.

7:41am
"Everybody get the f#ck on the ground now!"

4:50 A.M

An entourage of security detail heft the large sums of money into the Armored couriers lined up in a human chain, packing each of the three trucks with the large amounts of cash. An older man with a clipboard and a foutnain pen behind his collie flower ear comes out and claps his hands for their atention, "Alright fellas, looks like first national needs to re-up on the big bills so we're changing out the order. Williams and O'reilly, you two take the coins to Eastern, The rest of you carry on. " He hands out maps of the other drivers routes to the others. "Be safe boys, as always." williams looks at O'reilly with a smile of relief, "Finally man, I've been dropping logs every time I go on the big runs...think we finally caught a break"

7:41

Williams while inside the truck hears the cries and attempts to shut the large near-imepnetrable steel door, as O'reilly steps out, Dropping the keys to the truck and running to the front of the cab. he crouches with sidearm in hand in front of the grill, sweat pouring out of his face

Flawless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Flawless
@Surkit: Fully compliant the tellers rapidly stuff stack after stack of large non-sequential bills into several shoulder strapped black military duffel bags while under the supervision of two of the four perps. Black masks, gloves, vests, and combat boots give off the heir of proficiency. Methodically covering all the fundamental rules  of a daylight robbery. "Everybody stay calm and you'll be home in time to nuke ya suppahs." the smoke damaged lungs of Lincoln Mars resonated from under his mask. "Time!" he shouted looking down at his watch. Vaulting over the counter he held the door open while his three accomplices rushed outside towards the Van.
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Surkit

@ Flawless: (Oh damn I had Dead presidents in mind xD Ignore that)

The streets are oddly dead for the early morning, the stray cab or two only passing by adjacent avenues as the crew runs for their plain van. Inside a lone banker at the far end of the counter reaches up and presses the button under neath his station, unaware that the alarm wasn't silent. Thick walls slide over all the teller windows. GCPD was infamous for it slow reaction time, the crew had all of 10 minutes to vacate.

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Marksman

The armoured and helmeted man stood on a rooftop and stared down at the city. "This...this is the reason I live. The reason I will one day die." He lifted his handheld computer and began typing.

GRIMM CITY

POPULATION: FALLING

CRIME RATE: OVER 75%

MOST FREQUENT CRIMES: GANG WARFARE, MURDER, ROBBERY, DRUG DEALING [LINKED TO GANG ACTIVITY? RESEARCH REQUIRED]

SUGGESTED COURSE OF ACTION: BASE OF OPERATIONS TO BE SET UP IN THE CITY. MOBILE VERSION OF CARMEN TO BE INSTALLED. ELIMINATE GANG STRONGHOLDS IN VARIOUS AREAS OF THE CITY. GAIN INTELLIGENCE ON GANG ACTIVITIES.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By CainPanell

@Marksman said:

The armoured and helmeted man stood on a rooftop and stared down at the city. "This...this is the reason I live. The reason I will one day die." He lifted his handheld computer and began typing.

GRIMM CITY

POPULATION: FALLING

CRIME RATE: OVER 75%

MOST FREQUENT CRIMES: GANG WARFARE, MURDER, ROBBERY, DRUG DEALING [LINKED TO GANG ACTIVITY? RESEARCH REQUIRED]

SUGGESTED COURSE OF ACTION: BASE OF OPERATIONS TO BE SET UP IN THE CITY. MOBILE VERSION OF CARMEN TO BE INSTALLED. ELIMINATE GANG STRONGHOLDS IN VARIOUS AREAS OF THE CITY. GAIN INTELLIGENCE ON GANG ACTIVITIES.

Now this guy...He's my kinda f*cking guy.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Surkit

@Marksman: Who's this?

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Marksman

@shadowknight666:Nods.

@Surkit: The greatest ex-soldier, humanitarian former team leader the world has ever seen, Mark Stuart Mann.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Surkit

@Marksman: meant who's your main

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Marksman

@Surkit: Mattersuit

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Surkit

@Marksman: ok. Nice intro btw.

Marksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Marksman

@Surkit: Nice? NICE?! No.

Bacon for breakfast is nice.

Working up a sweat is nice.

That was mindblowing awesome.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Surkit

@Marksman: I'm a man of limited enthusiasm :P

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By CainPanell

Cain made his second entry to Grimm City, The dark and chaotic jersey town. He had a mission he was on somewhat as he was armed to the teeth, He was just looking for the right person as he entered it. He noticed a bit of graffiti on the population sign "He who enters, Abandon all hope." Or other signs statements plastered throughout the city as "Welcome to hell." And "Brad Sucks d*ck." He prepared, One wrong turn in the Jersey Jungle and he was dead.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Surkit

@shadowknight666: A dapper young man in a tophat and monocle walks upto him holding a cane, "Well hello my dear boy, you seem a tad lost eh?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81  Edited By The_Ghostshell
The distinctive sounds of screeching rubber scarred the runway as the Living Legend's private 650 Gulfstream touched down at Grimm City International Airport. His armed entourage dressed in all black overcoats concealing their sheathed katanas  beneath the length of their garb lined the descending staircase leading to the convoy of armor plated CIA styled SUV's. Marking the assassins first return to the states since the original Registration Act ushered in the climatic Civil War. However the United States was now in a transitional period with the presidential elections just around the corner and the nation still rebuilding in the aftermath of the Age of Arrow, the Cajun's arrival would go virtually unnoticed. Especially here, Grimm City, Shadowland.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#82  Edited By Mercy_

O_o

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By CainPanell

@Surkit: Cain raised his eyebrow in the young man in such garb. He asked "...Are you in the wrong decade?"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Gambler: Puzzler walked past the man, after he was past him, he paused for a moment. "...Nah..." And kept on walking.

@shadowknight666: Puzzler finally pinned down Cain and stood beside him, "Hey pizza at the tower later?"

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Surkit

@shadowknight666: Ill get at that tomorrow man, bed

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By CainPanell

@The_Puzzler: Cain said laughing "Sure, Hey who's that guy?" Cain said pointing towards the Original Lebeau Assassin.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ThePuzzler

@shadowknight666: "If I was guessing? You dont want to know, and you would want to ignore it"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@The_Puzzler: Although his eyes did not reveal it, Jean subtly ran his fingers along the hilt of his concealed White Lotus blade as the mysterious man seemingly paused. His entire conglomeration of assassins ready for the unexpected only to stand down as the man kept moving.
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: @The_Puzzler: "...Oh come on! I Love Danger! It's the fights that make life worth livin'....Or at least that's what Alex says." Cain said snickering a bit, Keeping his eyes trained on the mysterious man

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ThePuzzler

@shadowknight666: @Gambler: "Listen mate, your eyes must be bad tonight cause there ohhhh I dunno' like a handful of some the most deadly killers on the globe ready to slice us up" Puzzler mutters.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By CainPanell

@The_Puzzler: Cain said laughing quite a bit, He underestimated the power of any of the Lebeaus. They had infamy in europe, But Cain was not familiar with the clan. "I Kill twenty of the deadliest killers before breakfast...Besides, Who says He wants to kick our arses? Let's just follow em', See where e' goes. Besides you got all that fancy magic sh*t right?"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@shadowknight666: @The_Puzzler: Careful not to underestimate the enigmatic duo the Aristocratic Assassin slowly steps into the backseat of the middle SUV.
ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ThePuzzler

@shadowknight666: Puzzler pokes Cain heavily on the chest "Dont, just dont. Magic is not just a card you pull when it seems right. It's used when it is actually needed, besides, it works better that way. Now lets tail this guy and stay close" @Gambler:

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: @The_Puzzler: Cain laughed, Pulling himself onto a rooftop "C'mon, Let's just see ere' he's goin'." With that The Irish Soldier of Fortune leaped across the rooftops, Following the path of the armored SUV

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ThePuzzler

@shadowknight666: Puzzler shook his head, "My liver and lungs are gunna hate me.." Puzzler clumsily jumped after Cain, barley making the gap.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@shadowknight666: @The_Puzzler: Leading the way off the tarmac Gambler nonchalantly remained focused on his blackberry while simultaneously alerting the car to their situation. "Gentlemen we are being followed." he calmly explained. The car full of death dealers remaining stead fast and patient. "Should we try and lose them sir?"  "I do not believe dat will be necessary, simply proceed to dee East side harbor. We have business to conduct."
CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By CainPanell

@Gambler: @The_Puzzler: Cain laughed "Y'see? This is why you have to quit smokin'! Drinkin' is a different story, But there's other ways to relax! Hell I've cut down to only two a day." Cain smirked at his rather out of shape friend "Er Maybe you could use some kinda spell to kill the little sh*t that it makes, I Mean magic is limitless right?" Cain then eyed carefully on the SUV. He had a feeling they noticed him, But he wasn't sure. He continued leaping with surprising grace, The clacking sound of his boots meeting the pavement were among a minor in the town of Grimm.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#98  Edited By Mercy_

Kinda wanna bring Cy in on this.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ThePuzzler

@shadowknight666: "F*ck! F*ck! F*CK!" Puzzler stubs his toe on one of the landings, cursing on every step.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By CainPanell

@Mercy_ said:

Kinda wanna bring Cy in on this.

Like get her involved in the city?