• 151 results
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@the_hunter:

“Well, I honestly do not know” Ziccarra said perplexed, she genuinely didn’t know the types of modern weapons used—she still used a sword and shield. “That is partly why I invited my husband here today, for I know nothing of modern military weapons” She said, taking a seat on Alexis’ lap. “Darling do you know what you will need to run the military?”

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shanana: @the_hunter

Dotingly curling both arms around Ziccarra's slender waist as he greeted her with an affectionate kiss on the cheek as she sat herself on his lap, Alexis cordially returned his attention to William with a measured gaze. "We'll need a lot", he began, momentarily shifting his gaze back to Ziccarra, "And not just weaponry and technology. I'll run the rest by you, babe, but in general, we have to enforce a rigorous training system to prepare our soldiers for everything. Every potential war scenario must be addressed. We have to make sure that Spain military units can coordinate their actions with each other to make them as effective as possible. And unfortunately, we'll have to raise our defense budget".

Though Thee Champion intended to convince his wife to render Spain's defense budget the largest in the world, certain that even with the Earth's depleting resources and the globe's economic crisis, his and their son's Leonel's ability to traverse the cosmos would enable them to retrieve any number of fundamental resources and riches in the form of for example, diamond from highly pressurized, carbon planets or the the pressurized core of white dwarf stars, he opted to bring that discussion up at a different point. Meeting William's gaze, Alexis resumed. "We need to make Spain an extremely potent force in the field of conventional and even unconventional war. The M1 Abrams tank has had more combat utility than any other tank in the modern battlefield".

"I don't recall ever hearing about it being completely destroyed by enemy fire. I want ten thousand tanks, superior to the Abrams. And twenty aircraft carriers. Everything has to be state of the art technology, Mr. Greystoke. Or if you're willing, superior to modern-day technology. Because I know that is well within your capabilities", he smiled, oozing charismatic affability. "I also want ten thousand attack helicopters. There are around eight thousand of those in the world. And the United States has over six thousand. We need to be superior", he made clear. Now addressing Ziccarra, he offered additional input in the matter. "Speaking of being better than the United States, babe, there's a lot we need to discuss after this. I'll try to give you a brief summary though. The United States has engaged in every type of ground warfare in the last twenty years".

"Mountains, jungles, deserts, urban areas, they have some of the most experienced soldiers in the world. No other country comes close to the amount of combat veterans that they have", briefly returning his attention to William, he added another requirement to his list of military necessities, "If you could, Mr. Greystoke, a type of virtual reality technology that can simulate every potential warfare scenario would be useful as well". Now dividing his attention equally between both Ziccarra and William, Thee Champion continued. "The United States also owns all the satellites that guide GPS systems. We need our own satellites, Mr. Greystoke. In addition to that, we need more advanced stealth technology. The latest sensors. The latest information systems. Something to allow for example, our tanks to see a target and enable the tank commander to instantly send that target to every other one of our tanks".

"The target would essentially have twenty tanks looking at them, all the while uploading it to every one of our attack helicopters in the area. That is what we need", Alexis concluded. The metahuman aspect of war however, would be addressed by him and Ziccarra in private, as well as other strategies he had in mind. "I realize I'm asking for a lot and that it is quite costly but it isn't beyond our budget", and it certainly wasn't, given that he had assisted in significantly improving Spain's economic status by bringing with him, extraterrestrial means of wealth e.g. gargantuan masses of diamonds from pressurized carbon planets etc. as well extracting resources from the cosmos instead of depleting the nation's own reserves.

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By The Hunter

@shanana: @thee_champion:

"I see you have done your homework, Mr. Pettis..." William said with a sly grin. "My company can engineer, improve, and manufacture everything that you have asked for. Realistically, it will take months for the raw materials to be gathered and for a third of that to be constructed - even if you employed half of your country's population as a workforce designated to the Armament Act."

With that, Greystoke finally placed his fingers upon the briefcase's scanner and the locked popped open. "However, within a few weeks I can make it so you already have a leg up on your competition." he continued. He then stood up and took off his suit jacket and set it aside. Reaching into the briefcase, he pulled out a device that looked like nothing more than a smartphone. "Observe..." he said.

No Caption Provided

Pressing a button on the devices screen, the device read his fingerprint and began to transform in his hand. As parts on the device began to move, it began to grow up his arm and spread itself over his entire body. Within a few seconds, his entire body was covered in a suit of protective armor. "I give you the L-87 Tac Suit by Greystoke Industries." William said.

"By using our patented Molecular Techno-displacement Process, or 'MTdP,' we are able to affect raw materials on a molecular level with nanotechnology. With just a small piece of vibranium, we were able to create this entire suit. You will notice, however, that it does not feel 'metal' in nature. That is because the vibranium has been given a special adonized coating that repels electricity and magnetism. It also aids in the area of stealth by enabling the suit to move silently. As you can see, the hull is not bulky and is very tactical in nature. Each suit is also equipped with our premier Predator Cloaking Devices - ideal for all types of camouflage."

Activating a small display on his arm, he said, "When I scanned my thumbprint on the data screen earlier, the device was able to read my biological signature before activating itself. That means that these suits will only activate for individuals who you deem fit to wield them. It also means that each suit will be connected to you and your government at all times. That means that no soldier will ever be lost under your watch. If there is an ambush, you will be alerted before they can even radio. This display is equipped with a GPS that will alert them of each other's presence in the field and help when coordinating attacks."

Pressing a function on the touch screen, a strand of memory cloth unveiled at his back. "This highly durable memory cloth can be activated like so..." he said, activating the second function. Suddenly the memory cloth snapped in place in the form of a glider. "This option makes it perfect for paratroopers." William said. "And when you have no use for it, it easily retracts and becomes nearly invisible." With that, he retracted the fabric into a small compartment between his shoulder blades.

"Ergonomically speaking, the suit should not disappoint you or your soldiers." he said, turning around. "It naturally aligns itself with the programmed wearer - supporting the spine and joints comfortably and safely. I took the liberty of programming both you in into this model upon getting this meeting arranged..."

With that, he pressed one of the functions on the wrist display and the suit began to shrink back and shift. Within seconds, it resembled a smartphone in the palm of his hand. "And yes, it also works as a smartphone as well..." he said, almost jokingly. "Would you care to try it out for yourselves?" Placing it on the table in front of them so that they could observe it, Greystoke then took out a small vial; but then quickly placed it back in the case. "Care to examine our latest firearms designs?" he asked. As impressive as the L-87 Tac Suit may have been, William was only getting started...

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: @the_hunter:

The Spanish Prime Minister said nothing as her husband explained the things they would need to improve the Spanish Military, what he was saying made sense; but it was something she already planned to address. Her latest “Orientation Tax” would supply charge the meta/mutant/divine entities to pay a yearly tax to benefit the boost of the defense budget. Ziccarra’s eyes lit up at the sight of the state of the art suit, she was a bit jealous that a suit such as this was not to be enjoyed by herself. Leaning over Ziccarra whispered with a jovial smile into Alexis’ ear; it was obvious she loved the idea.

“Before we go on Mr.Greystroke. I was wondering if you could retrofit this technology into my own Cardinal Assault Armor, I do not believe I have ever had a vibranium anything” she request, her strongest form of defense was her Aegis shield; which was blessed by Magic. Truthfully, she knew the nature of business, if she allowed Greystroke Industries to secure her a new armor; her own scientist would have to test it for flaws or sabotage protocols.

“We will also have to make sure; our troops have adequate gear to topple the extreme weather conditions. They need to be fitted with weapons that can survive a Russian Winter, and an African Summer.” She said nonchalantly. She had no plans for Africa or Russia for that matter; but saw fit to mention the extremes.

“I am interested in any air to ground capabilities; preferably something better than laser guided missiles.” She said, remembering her initial incursion into Venezuela.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: @shanana:

Thee Champion was impressed, to say the least. William's suggestions exhibited his understanding of the limitations of modern military technology, and how to overcome them. He possessed a mind knowledgeable in military science and technology. "We'd actually like to keep that one", he paused, gesturing towards the now smartphone-resembling suit with a smile, "Before you manufacture the complete amount that we need". He didn't need to explain why. William was a brilliant man, he would know that it was their intention to instruct their scientists to study and analyze the device's technological components. "If it isn't too much trouble of course", Alexis added with a subtle, cordial inclination of the head.

Resuming, Thee Champion offered his own suggestions, he wanted the very best for the Spanish military. "The L-87 Tac Suit is a highly impressive fruit of what technology can accomplish. But I have the feeling that it doesn't even scratch the surface of what Greystoke Industries is capable of", Alexis remarked with a sportive smirk, "I want the very best for our military and it seems that we've chosen the right man for the job. But I do have some other suggestions of my own. While the suit offers some good protection, particularly against electricity and magnetism, I want my soldiers to be protected to all forms of energy, to some degree. The idea behind it would be a quantum device of some sorts, a component that can generate a force field".

"This force field would be comprised of continually replenishing virtual or twinned particles. If some object or energy were to interact with it, the field of particles wouldn't be properly annulled in most cases, offering a good form of protection. The downside is that because the duplication of particles would be within the device to generate them so the field would have a limit until the device has to cool down in order for it to be used again. Though it is one way of addressing my wife's concerns about the gear allowing our soldiers to operate in any climate. If possible, we could even add a quantum computer to regulate all of these processes and add the feature of storing any kind of energy in a personal quantum dimensional state for several uses. Maybe using stored thermal energy for warmth in the Russian winters she mentioned".

Allowing himself a second to gather his thoughts for his following suggestion, Thee Champion continued. "Maybe a helmet with some interesting functions. One of the most abundant gases in this planet's atmosphere is carbon dioxide. The helmet could have integrated technology that recycles ambient carbon dioxide into fresh oxygen for the soldiers to breathe. This creates an endless supply of breathable oxygen. Should our soldiers be underwater, the helmet could also use hydrolysis to break apart water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen, and use the oxygen for breathing. And the helmet's visor could act as an ultraviolet camera that uses a light source beyond the frequency of light radiation, allowing the soldier to see in the absence of light radiation". Listening to Ziccarra's desire for weaponry superior to laser guided missiles, Alexis smiled, resting his chin on her shoulder before resuming.

"Maybe particle beams or advanced coil-guns?", he suggested before returning his attention to William. "Would it be possible to address my lady's concerns while you show us your latest firearm designs, Mr. Greystoke?".

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@the_shogun: When I was using the country, I just headcanon'd something like 70% of the military were either telekinesis or telepathy users, and the rest were whatever. But a mutant army used LIKE a mutant army is probably overpowered. Considering how many people here have more than one power, imagine like 50000 people with the abilities of Flash and are all master martial artists xP

Man, who isn't a master martial artist these days? xD

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: @shanana: Been crazy busy... and it's my birthday so I have to go out & get drunk, lol. I'll have a post up tomorrow.

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion: @shanana:

Turning to Ziccarra, William said, "Of course I can retrofit our equipment to suit your every need. Later on, I will arrange a meeting between you and my technicians. Together, you can design your own customized armaments. The important thing is that you are able to function properly. I will be there as well to make sure that all your needs will be met to the finest point."

Redirecting his attention to Alexis' comments, he took in a deep breath and said, "Yes... 'force fields' are making their way onto the markets these days. However, I find that they do more harm than good by way of collateral damaged. The L-87 Tac Suit is precisely that - tactical in nature. It provides a means to suit up quickly and provide the best possible defense for a relatively low cost. However..."

No Caption Provided

With that, he motioned one of his technicians to wheel a crate in. Opening it up, Greystoke pulled out a suit of body armor. "This," he said. "is the H-1 Survival Suit - designed for advanced infantry warfare. If you look closely, you will notice Greystoke Industries' trademark vibranium/Kevlar bi-weave. There are customized, reinforced plates where they are needed most; and the bi-weave offers uncompromising protection while supporting full body movement."

Activating a function on the suit's gauntlet, William allowed them to observe the suit's built-in cloaking device. "You see," he said. "This is the best camouflaging device on the market. It completely masks all thermal and infrared detection as well. A soldier can wear one of these and remain completely undetected for up to two days at a time. If he or she remains completely still, then the camouflage can last for nearly one week. It recharges via solar energy, or it can have its power cell charged externally for a quicker charge. It also contains the same adonized coating, communications & vital monitoring, and other tactical functions of the L-87; just on a more solid scale."

Putting the suit back into the crate, William looked at Thee Champion and said, "I know that this design is not the force field tech you were looking for earlier, but such technology can not be controlled. For a solitary, stand-alone soldier operating on his own in enemy territory, it might work... but when you put technology like that around their comrades and technology, there is no way to control where such deflected energies or projectiles might go. The collateral damage could be catastrophic... civilians... equipment... the risk outweighs the benefits. However, the vibranium/Kevlar bi-weave literally absorbs each blow like a lightning rod. The collateral damage is reduced to a minimum."

The future of modern warfare...
The future of modern warfare...

He then reached back into the case which he brought with him and took out the vial which he had placed back. "You see..." Greystoke began, looking at the vial in his hand then back to Pettis. "Equipment and technology alone do not win wars... soldiers do. I, myself, have gone up against entire companies of heavily-armed troops while I was armed with only a knife; and here I stand before you now... not them."

Taking a seat across from Alexis, William looked him straight in the eye and continued by saying, "Allow me to speak 'off the record,' if I may.... Right now, you and your nation are a sitting target. As we speak, nations are arming themselves with the specific purpose of taking you down. Pretty soon, even your power will be matched; and when it is, you will have to be prepared.... If I were you, I would strike the first blow. Do not wait for your entire fleet to be built. Find ships that are near your waters, capture them, and start building your fleet that way. If tanks are being shipped across Europe, divert their supply routes. Simultaneously, you will then slow down their arms races while aiding your own."

Redirecting his attention back to the vial in his hand, he said, "This serum... It will make your fighting force unstoppable... Increased senses, speed, agility, and strength... able to heal and become stronger in the heat of battle.... Have your own scientists meet with mine and examine to formula itself. You will see no issues, I guarantee it. From there, give it to a few hundred of your troops. Within a few weeks, you can then begin securing Spain's future. The finally... you will have to hire mercenaries. Have them fight for you. Have them train your troops. Have them lead your troops in assaults... but that is just my opinion as a soldier. Whether or not you want to take that course of action is entirely up to you and your wife."

Standing up, William put his suit jacket back on and buttoned it. "In the meantime," he said. "My technicians are waiting with equipment samples and schematics that will meet your desired specifications... armor, weapons, artillery, naval warfare, air support... all of it... I can advise; but the final decision will be yours alone. I will leave you both to discuss the matter. Feel free to contact me once you have reached a decision."

With that, Greystoke left the meeting confident in his company's secure future as well as the future of Spain.

(Sorry for the delay... Life's been crazy busy, but it's settled down for now.)

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: this can't possibly be true, there ain't a nation on this planet that's effing with the power couple lol.

Will respond shortly

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: this can't possibly be true, there ain't a nation on this planet that's effing with the power couple lol.

Will respond shortly

There is for the sake of a story line, lol. :-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: Well ok if it's for the story, because you know it's really hard for me to stop being badass grrr

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: Well ok if it's for the story, because you know it's really hard for me to stop being badass grrr

Join the club.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: I promise I'll post today, yesterday I was busy. Blame thee champion

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By shanana

It’d been twenty-two days since Ziccarra’s Armament Act went into effect, she was sure there would challenges to it in the future, however even with it in place she still needed to convene with parliament to actually declare war. Though Greystroke’s words made sense, she could not allow herself to commit to paranoid thinking. Spain announcing it was going to get involved in foreign affairs was one thing, but actively engaging in naval piracy would paint her as a dictator. The Serum did interest her, not what what he was proposing, but as a base for what she and Deputy Prime Minister Valerie Huntington were planning to create.

“Darling, I like what I saw here today.” She said semi-turning in his direction; her full focus on Greystroke’s departure. “I want to take a serious look at all this, but I will not antagonize countries by capturing vessels in the waters around Spain.

“You have to think with my election, and announcing you as the minister of defense; that people are already looking for a way to take us. I mean just a few days ago, Quintus actually drew blood from you”

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: @shanana: Nice posts, my people. I think we can end this one here.

Z, shooting you a PM in a bit.

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Hunter...very nice!!!

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kurrent: KURRENT! YOU'RE ALIVE! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am but about to go night night hahaha

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kurrent said:

No Hunter...very nice!!!

Well I'll be damned...

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: made an RPG get on that dude, like old times

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rated_r_superstarr
Rated_R_Superstarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: Any chance I could break in and steal some gear?

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By The Hunter

Months had passed since the catastrophe that was Spain... When William Greystoke finally surfaced in North America, the press had eaten him alive. Sure enough, in order to preserve both his company and his freedom, a story had been fabricated. According to "official reports," Greystoke had been captured by Spanish forces before the takeover had officially launched. From there, he was "held against his will" and "forced to continuously develop new instruments of war."

What began as a media crucifixion had evolved into the birth of a hero. The fact that William Greystoke had not only survived his "captivity," but had somehow miraculously "escaped" was astonishing to say the least. Countless talk shows and news programs wanted interviews with William Greystoke to get his side of the story; but he had turned them all down. As months went by, William Greystoke went back to work as the C.E.O. of Greystoke Industries, new threats across the globe had emerged, and William's story faded into obscurity. At any rate, the official stock value of the company had finally begun to climb once again.

The world would never know of William's true involvement with the crisis in Spain. They would never know that he was the infamous mercenary known as the Hunter. They would never know of his legions of immortals scattered across the globe - just waiting for the right moment to strike. They would never truly know of the innocent blood which stained William Greystoke's hands. Furthermore, they would never understand how a man like that could sleep at night...

No Caption Provided

Truth be told, he slept seldom; but quite well, nonetheless. Everything William did, he did for the Lycan Underworld. During the months that he had faded into obscurity, Greystoke traveled the world and added to his numbers. He had secretly been massing together vast legions of immortals for years (even before the incident in Spain), training them in the ways of combat, and preparing for something big...

New York City - Present Day

No Caption Provided

High above the city streets, William had sealed off his executive office from all outside distractions. The various pieces of paperwork, holographic models, and other various work-related items had been left unattended at his desk. Aside from the usual work-related equipment which one might find in the office, William's office also contained a comfortable seating area in front of a large fireplace, a personal library, display cases of various awards & memorabilia, and a training area through a hidden passage equipped with various speed bags, kicking targets, a grappling mat, free weights, and other various training equipment.

Working with a large reinforced muay thai bag, William worked on his step techniques. Weaving from side-to-side, William conducted a step then immediately followed through with a powerful roundhouse, tornado, or spinning heel kick. After spending quite a bit of time training at a controlled intensity, William finally let loose. After the final step, William landed a roundhouse kick which ripped the bag from its chains and split its seams. As bits & pieces of leather and padding flew, he ignored it and moved over towards the speed bag - immediately going to work on it.

"Sir, you have a visitor..." a voice said into the com-link in William's ear.

"I know," William replied, pausing his session with the speed bag. "I've been expecting them... Send them in." The Greystoke Legend's finely tuned senses never forgot an individual's scent, the sound of their voice, or even the pattern of their steps. He could sense some individuals up to a mile away. As he left the training area, he changed his shirt and made his way back into the main section of his office.

As the security personnel outside William's office opened the door for his guest, William said, "It's been a while..."

Rezurrection

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: (Sweet! I'll respond soon. You know... when I'm not banned. -____-)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter:

Alexandra fluffed her luxurious, platinum blonde tresses with her manicured fingers. Perhaps her task was aided by the fact she was no ordinary vampire. Her reflection hung in the glass, ageless and pristine. Parting her ruby lips slightly, she rubbed the silvery shade upon them. Her pale blue eyes glimmered as she smacked her lips together with a satisfied smirk to the mirror. The Lycan known as William Greystoke was an old friend of the mutant psychiatrist. She had made plans to meet with him, perhaps collect on an old debt after lending him her aid for his people. A meeting between vampire and werewolf, the ancient kindred of the night.

Her white patent leather stilettos tapped on the pavement as she stepped gingerly toward Greystoke Industries. Her alligator skin handbag hung over hear arm, her shapely frame draped in snowy business attire. Her golden hair trailed behind her as her swift stride parted a gentle breeze. The door was opened to her via her telekinetic prowess, allowing her to enter the esteemed establishment unhindered. Drawing a pair of Coach glasses from her alluring, azure eyes, the Vampiric Vixen approached the reception desk. Her silver lips parted into a pearly grin. "Dr. Alexandra Steele. I'm here to see Mr. Greystoke." News of her presence was sent by the receptionist to the man himself. Without waiting a moment, the doctor was making her way toward the elevator, doors springing ajar at her authoritative approach.

After her slow ascent, she approached the Lycan Lord's office. With unparalleled grace and poise, the Mistress of the Mind stood before the security. It brought a smirk to her august features, knowing well the lethality of the creature within. The door was opened for her, and she strode inside to meet her old associate. Watching for the door to be closed behind her, Alexandra's icy eyes settled upon the CEO, charming smile drawn across her ivory face. "A while indeed, William." She extended her delicate fingers toward him to take his hand in hers. "I hear you've been a busy boy dealing with the mess in Spain." Her long, black lashes winked as a chuckle echoed through her slender throat. "Shall we catch up or get straight to business, darling? Either would be a pleasure with you, of course."

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Taking her hand in his, William bowed slightly with a somewhat traditional greeting. As he did so, he brought Alexandra's hand up to his face and paused ever so briefly to take in her scent - gently exhaling over the back of her hand with his nostrils as he looked up to make eye contact.

"I have been..." he replied. Releasing her hand, the Lord of the Lycans calmly crossed behind the Vampiric Vixen and made his way towards a spot near his desk. Removing two glasses, a decanter of rare Scotch, and a small blade, he made his way over towards the seating area in front of the fireplace. William looked at Alexandra and said, "I don't see why couldn't do both..."

With that, William filled both glasses with an appropriate amount of the fine liquor. When he had finished, he then took the small blade and ran its edge against the palm of his hand. He then held it over Alexandra's glass and squeezed out a few drops of his precious lycan blood into it just before the wound instantaneously healed.

"Tell me," he said. "When was the last time you read a true immortal? I have to be honest, it's been quite some time for me..." With that, he offered both the glass and the small blade to Alexandra. Truth be told, the mild sensation would be nothing like an actual tasting of flesh. True transference would not be reached, but feint glimpses and pieces would reveal themselves before they all rapidly disappeared.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: (Just for clarification... I can't remember if blood reading was her power previously or in Prime, but she only really reads via telepathy. But she'll be happy for the blood. Power absorption will let her be a lycan for a bit. LOL xD)

Avatar image for ii_vengeance_ii
II_Vengeance_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Expect a visit soon. Real soon.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By The Psyentist

@the_hunter:

The psychic psychiatrist smiled sweetly and nodded, following him towards his desk. Her manicured fingers grasped the glass given her, her smile widening into a fanged grin as she smelled the familiar cocktail of iron. A red tongue slid out from between her silvery lips to lick the traces of blood upon the metal. Closing her eyes, she savoured the metallic taste. Lycans tasted different than humans or even mutants. There was something deeper, earthier about it. Less sweet perhaps, but still delicious in its own way. One thing that made it exceptional for this unique vampire was the power it held. Her lids flickered open, irises changed to a glimmering yellow.

“If true immortals were so easy to come by, we might lose some of our allure.” She smirked and sipped the drink. “But probably not.”

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@the_hunter: Sitting in a very formal wear she waited patiently at the front desk, waiting for the Pup she had met days earlier. He was something different to his kind, he had control over his beast. Something that seemed odd to the Celtic Witch. Her attire both drawing attention to her and making it known that she was there to simply speak words with the Grey One, more than find out how he ticks.

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter:

The psychic psychiatrist smiled sweetly and nodded, following him towards his desk. Her manicured fingers grasped the glass given her, her smile widening into a fanged grin as she smelled the familiar cocktail of iron. A red tongue slid out from between her silvery lips to lick the traces of blood upon the metal. Closing her eyes, she savoured the metallic taste. Lycans tasted different than humans or even mutants. There was something deeper, earthier about it. Less sweet perhaps, but still delicious in its own way. One thing that made it exceptional for this unique vampire was the power it held. Her lids flickered open, irises changed to a glimmering yellow.

“If true immortals were so easy to come by, we might lose some of our allure.” She smirked and sipped the drink. “But probably not.”

William smiled as he watched the color of her eyes change. Moving over towards the fireplace, he then took a seat and offered her one as well with a slight gesture of his hand. "So tell me, Alexandra..." he said. "What have you been up to lately?" He then chuckled and said, "After all, I haven't heard anything of you in quite sometime... and I'm sure that a woman like you refuses to merely sit idly by without something deliciously devious cooking up in that head of yours..." He then smiled and sipped his drink.

(Sorry for the delay... Thanksgiving & all...)

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By The Hunter

@celtic_maege: As he exited the elevator, William peered into the reception area and noticed a familiar form sitting there. Making eye contact with her, he then made his way over towards her. Bowing slightly, he extended his hand. "'Someone looking to return to the world which has gone past...'" William said, quoting the woman's exact words from the moment the two of them had first met. "Apparently, you know my name; but I never got yours..."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: (No worries.)

“Awww.” She strolled over and took a seat near him, placing a manicured hand over her chest. “You know me so well, William. Positively touching. Yes, I have been… off planet. Nothing that needs to be regaled at this point, I suppose.” She took a gulp of the bloodied whiskey. “Naturally, that something is why I’m here. You were my first thought for this new little band I’ve recently been granted. The Rimefrost Society. A Lord of the Lycans in addition to being an established CEO of this fine place…” her hands raised with a smile, “William Greystoke came to mind.”

No Caption Provided

Letting the glass levitate into the air, she leaned back, one thigh folded over the other leisurely. Her painted fingernails tapped at the armrest. “It’s a conglomerate of powerful people who seek to claim stakes in the world, or more accurately who have stakes already and wish to maintain them. It’s a great resource to meet people like yourself… scratch each others’ backs, protect and form investments, discover new powers. There are four primary leadership roles, one of which just so happens to be yours truly. Each of those give a lovely little signet ring that grants a small shape changing power. More ceremonial than exceptionally powerful. Still, a nice book nonetheless.” Her head tilted, golden hair falling over her delicate shoulder as her silver lips curved at the edge into a smirk. “I could tell you more, but I’d love to show you the main grounds some time. The epitome of peaceful outside since it is completely isolated, its own pocket dimension. The inside has all the luxuries you could desire. But as I said, the real point of interest is the company.” She winked.

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By The Hunter

@the_psyentist:

"It's all very intriguing..." he said, finishing up what was in his glass. "In the past I've always sought to work primarily alone..." With that, he stood up and walked over towards the window behind his desk which looked out over the city below. "I understand what you need." he said. "You need my power... my position... my legions of immortals... Throughout the ages, everyone has. I fought so hard to build this empire; and in the process I came to realize something... "

Turning to Alexandra, he then said, "It might have been outside forces which nearly brought my empire to its knees; but it was not until I trusted someone - an outsider, if you will - that my people were truly taken care of and that our former glory had been restored." Moving over towards her, he chuckled slightly and said, "I suppose the company might not be so bad after all... It may be certainly worth a look, to say the least..." With that, he reached down and offered his hand to her - his eyes ever so briefly becoming their feral yellow color.

Truth be told, if anyone but Alexandra had presented the idea, William would have more than likely dismissed it without a second thought. However, the two of them did have a past. She came through when he needed her most; and for that, he was truly in her debt...

Paper_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Lycan stench...

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter:

The Frost Queen rose from her chair, long strides carrying her toward the window where William stood. Her eyes still had a yellow glimmer, the effect of his blood placing her will in greater alignment with his. The slight transference was usually a drawback to feeding, but being more attuned with the Lycan Lord was pleasant. She watched him with a thoughtful gaze as he spoke, a small smile upon her soft lips. The doctor took his hand it was offered to her, golden eyes staring into likeness. Her smile widened into a pearly set of perfect teeth.

"I'm glad to hear it, William. Don't think of this as a debt for my aid. Think of it as an opportunity for your people. I offer membership as a friend." Her tender touch placed a silver ring into his palm. "You'll need this for your visit."

The Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Bringing his hands up her his chest, William placed the ring upon his finger and made a closed fist - adjusting to the feel of the ring upon his hand. "So..." he said with a smile. "What do you think a group like us could accomplish, hmmm? Turning the world like a wheel? Perhaps breaking the wheel even?" He then winked playfully before refilling his own glass and offering to top-off hers.

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: Chuckling at how he addressed how she already knew his name, tracking individuals isnt difficult for someone with her power. Tracking a Lycan was even easier and she spoke her red pout lips exuding a very pleasing aroma that of flowers and other fragrances. One of the ingredients in her lip stick was that of wolfsbane, something that wont harm a lycan but would very well cause irritation if he did something she was not ready for "I did not give it to you William..." saying his name with a very wide grin "But I suppose I shall give you something, a moniker I go by is Celtic Bitch. But you can call me CB for the moment, until we find ourselves on...better footings." her right leg stretching out and softly caressing his inner thigh. She wanted to see if he was like so many Lycans...easily distracted by the scent of a fertile woman. A pair of runes glow beneath her clothes on her upper torso, runes detailing a old world magic to cause lust in those looking directly at her. Smiling as the runes turned into something airborne, filling both of their immediate area. An eyebrow raised as she watched as the invisible magic flowed through the air and towards him "I have come here for answers to some questions, firstly how could something like yourself manage to raise such a business. From what I have run into in my lifetime, many of your....kindred are not as...wise...yes wise would be the word. Wise enough to make such things happen." A wicked smile creeping onto her face as she spoke the last few words.

Sabre Eres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Sabre Eres

@celtic_maege: "Welll, goooodafteeerrrrnoooon!!" Eric said almost musically outside. And rather loudly.

(OOC: I think this is right. And my notifications aren't working.)

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hunter: @sabre eres:Smiling at the fact her magiks had taken anothers attention besides that of William, she looked from the side at him and chuckled

"Case in point my dear Pup William..."

(And you are? My notifications are working...atm that is)

Sabre Eres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic_maege:

"Mind if I enter you strange humanoids?" He continued musically.

(His name is Eric Brant. He's a fun hunter you could say. And here he wants to see exactly how much fun he can have. Whatever it is he can do. Is that what you meant?)

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers