#1 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't wanna do anything huge with the Pantheon, in fact most of what I'll be doing with them (tying them into a group) doesn't require any consent or discussion because it doesn't actively conflict with anything else that people may have going on with them.

What I do want to do is create an Artemis account, and therefore have control over that one goddess.

So...any objection or conflict?

#2 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no objection.

#3 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4698 posts) - - Show Bio

I object! Not really. I look forward to seeing what you're doing, in full.

#4 Edited by Inner_Demon (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Object? I'd love to see you write Artemis!

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

Object? I'd love to see you write Artemis!

#6 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: No Objection. Conflict tba

#7 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: I think gaea should be neutral and be linked with ALL of mythology, also please don't make them weaker than the abrahams

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: I have no intent of making Gaea a PC and I actually agree with that.

The abrahams?

@surkit: I'm intrigued.

#9 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18285 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting idea. no objection.

#10 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah. Control over an entire goddess? That's heavy.

That's kinda cool.

Spider God!

#11 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: angels/demons/yhvh and that kind of myth, since in comics pantheons are always downplayed when they are actually quite tough.

#12 Posted by Agent_California (762 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by Valerie_Huntington (3711 posts) - - Show Bio

Any objections to an Aphrodite account?

#14 Posted by Agent_California (762 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh sht! You just gave me an idea!

#16 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

No objection here.

#17 Edited by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@mercy_: angels/demons/yhvh and that kind of myth, since in comics pantheons are always downplayed when they are actually quite tough.

Ahhhh. Yeah, I tend to stay away from that, just because I'm not really a fan of organized religion. I don't even really write religious characters, let along touch that stuff (although I have written an angel character in the past).

I'm a large mythology buff and actually plan to do some re-reading for this. Artemis won't be a slouch :)

#18 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_: Good, those gods need some love. I can help if interested by i am more inclined to Dionysus, as in the god of Partay

#19 Posted by Arquitenens (4689 posts) - - Show Bio

Artemisssssss!

I'll worship you.

#20 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

@arquitenens: <3

@nerx said:

@mercy_: Good, those gods need some love. I can help if interested by i am more inclined to Dionysus, as in the god of Partay

I know who Dionyus is. He and his gluttony seems like he'd be up your alley.

#21 Posted by Agent_California (762 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

@nerx said:

Ahhhh. Yeah, I tend to stay away from that, just because I'm not really a fan of organized religion. I don't even really write religious characters, let along touch that stuff (although I have written an angel character in the past).

I'm a large mythology buff and actually plan to do some re-reading for this. Artemis won't be a slouch :)

Is she going to retain her V-card or not? :B

#22 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent_california: That was one thing I was kind of wary of. Because as much as I want to stay true to the essence of her...I've already written Pax (Petite Oiseau) as her (unknowing) daughter. So yeah, it's gods and there are workarounds actual sex (Athena and Aphrodite, for example), but it's probably doubtful.

@nerx: :o

#24 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: makes a note to buy new scents

#28 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5083 posts) - - Show Bio

@valerie_hunter said:

Well my character @zaniel's entire history revolves around her. She was the reason he got banished. So how much would you be changing her? - I do not contest though, Just asking.

#30 Posted by Izaiah (5236 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no objections.

#31 Posted by superstay (10412 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_:

Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein

The king will not allow this merciless act of agriculture, initiatory, calumniation, down right disgusting case of astronomy, thuggery, threefold treason in his court.

You sir, are despicably despicably

[I then turn on the balls of my feet and wall off with my eyes close and my head held high]

du.ub

#32 Posted by Armistice (4130 posts) - - Show Bio

I never touch the mythology/gods so have at it

#33 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by CellphoneGirl (18858 posts) - - Show Bio

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU WRITE HER <3

Once people establish a bunch of Gods in the future there could be like a God Squad! Taking a class this semester just on the whole mythology made me love it a lot. So I would be interested in doing something with a God in the future.

For my portfolio in my Fiction class I wrote a letter from Persephone actually. It was really fun writing it! I feel that writing anyone immortal on CV would be a blast.