Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gothic's Hour Aftermath

Thug 1: Smells like hell out here...

Thug 2: Don't it always?

Thug 1: This is worse, man. Good god, what kinda crap is this? How we supposed to survive in this stench?!

Thug 2: This place pretty much got nuked and you're worried about some stench?

Thug 1: A semi-nuke, a blown up building, a riot, a terrorist attack, and now this smell. Someone, kill me now.

Thug 2: Don't go sayin that now, some of those freaks might take ya serious...

Thug 1: Like Curve? That bastard sounds like theh kinda guy to do that.

Thug 2: The clown guy? I'm thinkin bout joining his gang, might help survive. But I dunno man, from what I've heard, he don't sound like the sanest guy out there. But wait... what the heck am I sayin? Can anybody still livin' in this craphole be called fully sane anymore?

Vigilantes and Superheroes

Crook 1: Why does this place attract all the freaks?

Crook 2: Tell me about it, I dun like none of em. I don't like Dark Vengeance, I don't like Vex wherever the freak he went, I hate em all.

Crook 3: I heard FlashFire was here a couple weeks ago.

Crook 2: That freak that runs fast? Screw that punk, this place is rotten enough without some colorful blurry moving bastard that we can't even see coming.

Crook 1: I'd take him over the rest of em any day... hes probably so fast, he could lock us up before we even blink. The rest of em? Nah, they gotta beat us down....

Crook 3: Ya gotta point, dude....

Crook 2: Not like leavin' this place would do us any good. We'd just get taken out by onna the other freaks, like Arquitenens, or FlashFire again, or that spider guy.

Crook 1: Arquitenens? She can take me out as many times as she likes...

Crook 3: You're thirsty dude.

Crook 2: An' ugly.

Crook 1: I know, shut up and don't judge.

I hate Liafadors....

Criminal 1: God I hate the Liafadors, I bet they're just a bunch of pretentious little pricks!

Criminal 2: Pretty passionate stance you've got there, Joey.

Criminal 3: I ain't too keen on em either, to be honest. Might not suck as much as Knightfalls do, but somethin about em... I just don't like em.

Criminal 1: I bet that kid Tassiana's gonna be a spoiled little brat.

Criminal 2: A fat one, you hear the rumors about all that ice cream?

Criminal 3: Heck yeah I heard those rumors. Stupid kid and stupid family, she'll get diabet--

???: Mind your tongues, you miserable rodents.

Criminal 1: What was that? Who the heck are you?

???: That is not of your concern, filth. Watch your tongues or I may be forced to separate them from your mouths.

Criminal 3: You threatening us? Screw you, thinkin you're defending some stupid spoiled brat? I'm gonna break your face.

Criminal 2: Deal me in, I'll help ya out...

???: Tut tut, I was not threatening you. I was simply informing you all of your possible futures should you continue to speak in such a manner. Alas, such is the folly of lowly curs such as yourselves. Bearing warped, rather slow thought processes...

Criminal 1: Quit talkin all fancy, you're dead you little

A sudden, bloodcurdling cry pierces the air, followed by the sickening spatter of blood across the ground, and a thud as a body fell.

Criminal 3: WHERE'D HE GET A SWORD?!

Criminal 2: He ain't normal, JUST RUN!

A booming like a dozen simultaneous cannons erupting sounds off, followed by several sickening stabs, and a number of muffled cries. Bodies dropping to the ground swiftly followed, and the peculiar sound of clattering metal against the concrete followed.

Footsteps trailed across the alleway as the attacker made his leave.

OOC - Just a random thing I typed up, pertaining to the crooks of Gothic City. Hope you guys enjoyed the read, and if you want more Gothic City thug conversations, just say so down below.

Also, who the heck ??? guy at the end is... yeah. That's just something I played around with, not something I'll be doing often (Assuming I do more of these).

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By _Nox_

Moooar.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was mentioned!

You get an A+++, minus one + for using the name 'Joey' in one of the conversations. Puttin' mah boi Beckham in a bad light, tsk tsk.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032280486b7d
deactivated-6032280486b7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was pretty entertaining. That dialogue felt like you could hear it straight from the thugs in the Batman Arkham games.

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Leonardo_Liafador

LOL another fun read from DP10 :)

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Maverick_6

This reminds me a lot of just running around in Arkham Knight and just listening to thugs talk about random stuff.

I like it :)

Thunderwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really cool =)

Marco_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was really fun to read, and picturing it in the voices of random Arkham thugs was great. Quick question though, if other posters wanted to do this too would this be the place to do so, or is it more an area for your private thugly musings?

arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am both flattered and repulsed.

Neat.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I laughed. Nice work lol!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: @the_shogun: @thunderwave: @maverick_6: @leonardo_liafador: @satar:

Gracias, mi amigos :)

@curve said:

I was mentioned!

You get an A+++, minus one + for using the name 'Joey' in one of the conversations. Puttin' mah boi Beckham in a bad light, tsk tsk.

Nah fam, I just showed everybody Beckham's true colors

This was really fun to read, and picturing it in the voices of random Arkham thugs was great. Quick question though, if other posters wanted to do this too would this be the place to do so, or is it more an area for your private thugly musings?

Thank you!

This thread in particular is just a little thing I made to showcase a random thugly musings story, but having a thread for other posters to do something like this sounds like it'd be pretty cool.

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True colors!? Why I otta blow up Archium or whatever that place is called for a statement like that. :P

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True colors!? Why I otta blow up Archium or whatever that place is called for a statement like that. :P

Joey_Thug_Of_Worlds :P