#201 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@canine: Kallik blushed "oh thanks, I guess I owe you one...mind helping me up?" she asked while raising her hand

Nocturnal whispered smugly "told you it would work"

#202 Posted by Canine (3795 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: "Yeah sure." Liam smiled, more easily now, as he pulled Kallik to her feet. "So you're okay?" He began to feel more comfortable with his role, trying to ignore Nocturnal.

#203 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@canine: "yah, say what are you doing around here?" Kallik asked "I'm here on business"

#204 Posted by Canine (3795 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: "Passing by." He replied. "Do you mind if I ask what type of business? Or is it spy-stuff?"

#205 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@canine:

"It's not like I'm trying to discover a secret vampire cell in Gothi city, I'm here here to buy some meat from the Butchers here in Gothic city" Kallik scoffed although she was telling the truth about the vampires and meat

#206 Posted by Canine (3795 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: Liam chuckled. "Okay." He was stumped on what else to say, he had never really been 'the social type'.

#207 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@canine: "Dam, you really need to work on your social skills Liam" Nocturnal said as Kallik stared at Liam waiting for him to say something else

"Do you need help?" Nocturnal asked politely after some moments passed.

#208 Edited by Canine (3795 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: "Would you like to get a drink?" He politely asked, killing the awkward silence.

I'm fine. He answered Nocturnal within his mind.

#209 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@canine: "I'm sorry I don't drink alcohol, I prefer to have milk or juices" Kallik replied back softly

#210 Posted by Canine (3795 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: "Alright, how about we go for that sometime for breakfast?" He asked, extending out a card that had his cell number typed on it.

#211 Posted by omegablast452 (2426 posts) - - Show Bio

@canine: "GOOD JOB!" Nocturnal said loudly and enthusiastically as if she was praising a puppy

"sure thing" Kallik said winking at Liam.

#212 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram

A crow flies overhead a being that is out of this world

#213 Posted by Pyrogram (41329 posts) - - Show Bio

@rumbleman_exe:

Zaniel sensed he was being watched, he had kept two powers. Luck and sense magic users. He looked around to see what was watching him.

#214 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram:

Slim introduced himself by opening his belly, a large mouth appeared so that he can converse easier. The tongue is just there for artistic value.

http://www.patchtogether.com/media/designs/CONCEPT_ALT_4a98a3ee83c7f_turnaround3.gif

#215 Edited by Xenon_ (3349 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

Five bullets to stop in Thirty seconds and counting. He flew as high as he could into the air and closed his eyes. Trying to track the bullets. With his power. This was hard, he could not track the bullets, not all five. He manged to explode one in midair that was going directly for the Major. He only had one option as Ethan could not stop them all. He clenched his fists violently and attempted to put a shield around the Major. Doubting it would work.

Xenon watched with his eyes as one of his bullets exploded in mid-air. This must have been the reality in-which Ethan, The telekinetic attempted to stop him and failed. He had 4 bullets left. Only about 15 seconds before they hit the Mayor. Using his mind to control the bullets Xenon directed one at Ethan, attempting to get it to fly into his back. With the remaining two attacking the Mayor from 2 directions and the last bullet flying into Ethan 10 seconds later after the first. He could not possibly dodge that. Hopefully one reality he had seen, The Second bullet stopped him.

#216 Posted by Xenon_ (3349 posts) - - Show Bio

A stealthy attack would not change the outcome of the situation. So he simply went downstairs where the door was and kicked it, he didn't say anything because it wasn't needed. He simply looked at his enemy and predicted every move that he was about to make......

Xenon had just attempted to kill Ethan when he heard a massive thug on the door, then suddenly it flew open. He realized instantly what and who this was. He had seen every-outcome. This was the Gothic Knight. Xenon hoped that this was the reality in-which he defeated the knight. He knew the Knight was a precog, but he could merely see actions - Not the outcome. Not the FINAL outcome. That is how Xenon was stronger in the precognition sense. He was not able to only see peoples moves, but every-move followed by the outcome regardless of what any outside factor did.

This was luckily the reality in-which the Gothic knight was weakened. He had just fought Ethan so was short on weapons, And possibly injured.

Xenon turned around and faced his enemy. "Bad mistake" He said as he raised his rifle into the air firing Dozens of bullets. They all stopped in mid-air. Creating a wall of bullets as-wide as the room. He smiled and sent the bullets flying at the Knight. No-where to jump to safety. The bullets spread across the entire length of the room. The bullets contained a radioactive effect with them - Even the slightest touch would give you enough Half-Life radioactivity to give you cancer one-hundred times over. Healing factors would just speed up the tumors.

#217 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

leon walks out of the hotel and over to the nearby bar and continues to drink

#218 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: (I can actually see the outcome and predict the moves. They work like Pre-New 52 Midnighter's)

#219 Edited by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

walks out of the bar and sits on the sidewalk against an abandon building and keeps smoking

#220 Posted by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

(Peter is this font, Last Pyre is this font)

@ragman1138

Peter strolled down the streets of the city, he was unsure of the best place to change into Last Pyre. Who at the time was becoming increasingly inpatient Peter as he took longer and longer to find a place to change. He didn't really need to find a hidden place, he could just do it there and then. But Peter decided that he didn't want people to put him self in association with Last Pyre's destruction. The last thing Peter wanted was someone slitting his throat while he was Peter. He would much rather let people think that he and Last Pyre were different people. However, it was hard for him not to draw attention with his eyes. His eyes had been transformed recently and were now fully black with a red dot where the pupil would be. So he wasn't surprised when people stared at him. His hands had also transformed into black skeletal versions of what they once were but he wore heat proof gloves to cover them up. Continuing to walk on he turned a corner to see a man in a trench coat sitting by some abandoned building. The man sparked Last Pyre's interest as he had not seen another super natural being for a long time. "That man over there is not normal Peter. I sense his power " Last Pyre said in his mind to Peter. " Is he dangerous?" Peter questioned, slightly worried but otherwise unphased. "Not to me. But you." he paused to think about the man's threat level as Peter walked closer to the building. "Yes he could quite easily kill you" "Well that makes me feel great. Why don't you talk to him. I might be less likely to stabbed if you talk." "I doubt it would make a difference. We demons aren't exactly best friends. Besides he's not even a full demon. There is something different about him. It probably won't matter though". By the time they had finished talking they were about 5 ft away from the man. "This seems like a nice spot to change" he said to Peter again keeping his thoughts inside his head. "Lets see if this guy knows an easy way in". Before Last Pyre could say anything to object Peter asked the man "Excuse me do you know a way in here?"

#221 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@lastpyre:leon looks over at the man, meeting his odd looking eyes with his crimson ones. "yea. i do." he replies, then he grabs the man's sleeve and they walk through the wall almost spirit like bringing him into the abandoned building. "so what's someone like you doing here in the bad part of gothic?" He says still watching the man.

#222 Edited by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Well I'm not really here for anything. But the other guy is" "I am simply here to burn some buildings and kill some innocents" His voice changed to a deep demonic one that over shadowed Peter's regular southern English accent. Peter wondered how the being would react to Last Pyre blatant threat to burn everything. "Peter get out the lighter, this man clearly does not want to get in the way" Peter pulled the lighter out of his back pocket, flicked it open and said "If you're the type who doesn't like incinerating I'd advise running about 30 ft away that way" He pointed straight in front of himself. Wondering if the man even cared about the people he was about to kill.

#223 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@lastpyre: Leon raises his eyebrows. "burn everything huh?" he just stares at him. "that all depends on who exactly is on your kill list. If it's nobody i consider close then i don't personally care and as for burning me...i'd like to see u try?"

#224 Edited by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138:

"Everyone burns, whether they die or not is unimportant" Last Pyre paused for a moment "I burn anyone and anything, your best bet is that the people you care about don't live here. Because they will die, and it will be painful. Anyway, Peter would you mind" Peter laughed a little and said "certainly" He lit the lighter, nothing at first, but after about three seconds his was set ablaze. The fire consumed him and made him scream in pain. He was brought down to his knees by the sheer pain of the transformation. Then after about a minute of agonising pain he felt nothing, a white hot flaming dome formed around Peter and it began to expand slowly at first but then in a sudden flash of white a small 30 ft crater was formed around him there was nothing left of the buildings that were in that area. Just ash and smoke. Out of this crate came a different man. He was no longer Peter. He was Last Pyre. Last Pyre resembled a WW2 era German soldier only the uniform was a very dark grey colour and he wore a thick, heavy trench coat. His gas mask had what appeared to be black lenses. He pulled his flame thrower from the holster on his right leg. His thick, black gloves gripped it tightly as he climbed out the crater. "Tonight this city will burn until nothing but ash and suffering is left" He then stormed towards the nearest building that was left remotely intact and fire a large intense plume of fire from his flame thrower in its direction.

#225 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@lastpyre: Leon pulls his blades faster than light and got in fighting position. "my family is already dead but since i cant tell who your after i can only assume its one of the people closest to me and for that, i will stop you if i must..." he leaps in front t and sends a jet of sewer water flying at the flames dousing them. "i won't take any chances of you killing my comrades,,,"

#226 Posted by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragman1138: Last Pyre became furious. He engulfed himself in a fire so intense the tarmac roads beneath him became hot. He roared and pointed his flame thrower to the ground and fired. He was sent flying into the air over the buildings in order to gain distance from the pest. He landed successfully, saw civilians and proceeded to burn them with his flame thrower. He then began to charge an incinerating beam in his hand. He was aiming for the building in front of him. Nothing was going to stop him now. He began to open his hand to release the beam of fire.

#227 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

@lastpyre: Leon crouches down n ducts out of the way just barely and grows black angel wings and soar after him and makes all the sewer lines burst and send cascades of water from the ground and ocean rising up and soaring at the flaming being at once

#228 Posted by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

Last Pyre used his anger to fuel an incinerating bubble around himself. He held out a hand to keep it strong against the water. He increased his own temperature further and went straight to the ground. The water kept coming but it no more effort to keep the bubble up then it did for him to lift a tooth pick. He kept on walking still burning anything in his path. He increased his temperature further. The ground beneath him melted as he walked across it.

#229 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@lastpyre:

A crow flies past the man and landed atop a hotdog booth, cawing and gazing into the bubble

#230 Posted by Ahote (53 posts) - - Show Bio

(I have a question if it's a fictional city which I assume it is where is it located? Where did the land come from)

#231 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@ahote: [ I've left the location undefined. Traditionally Gotham City is on the upper east cost, and this is based on Gotham so if it comes up you can assume Gothic City is upper east coast as well. ]

#232 Edited by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: [I would like to make this a home if possible, the mythos of a living city seems in place. He won't interfere with the small stuff, think of it as spawn/ghost-rider/hellboy a street level in 'theme' not power.]

#233 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#234 Edited by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: [On earth yes [my character limited there], he uses precog then pops a door and I end up like lamplighter since he can enter other worlds to find weakness. Prime midnighter can [as with ellis back then, with the crazy prep against the renegade doctor], but midnighter as written in stormwatch team achilles can't since he jobs a lot there]

#235 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@rumbleman_exe: [ Sorry, from what I've read in your bio Midnighter couldn't even damage you at all. You're much too powerful for this location, its meant for characters who are much less powerful than you. ]

#236 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: (Can I still mention Gothic as my character's home city even if it is not cannon?)

#237 Posted by Schlampe (2690 posts) - - Show Bio
#238 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: @schlampe: [ Not quite sure I understand? Gothic City is canon to the CVnU, so you are welcome to make it your characters home city. ]

#239 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: It has it's own cannon I think. That's why I asked.

#240 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: Never mind, I thought this had it's own cannon for some reason. What about if it's Prime?

#241 Posted by Schlampe (2690 posts) - - Show Bio
#242 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective: [ Ah I see! This isn't canon to Prime, and Prime isn't canon to Gothic City. ]

#244 Posted by Leon_Dissada (4380 posts) - - Show Bio

Leon goes into the bar n drinks like no other

#245 Posted by Pyrogram (41329 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_ said:

Xenon watched with his eyes as one of his bullets exploded in mid-air. This must have been the reality in-which Ethan, The telekinetic attempted to stop him and failed. He had 4 bullets left. Only about 15 seconds before they hit the Mayor. Using his mind to control the bullets Xenon directed one at Ethan, attempting to get it to fly into his back. With the remaining two attacking the Mayor from 2 directions and the last bullet flying into Ethan 10 seconds later after the first. He could not possibly dodge that. Hopefully one reality he had seen, The Second bullet stopped him.

Ethan, while still in his telekinetic awareness state could not keep off all the bullets. He had been too injured from the fight with the Knight to even attempt to stop the Mayor and this. He put all of his energy into creating a shield around the mayor and himself. The bullet that was meant for him bounced off his shield. He smiled as he saw it drop out of the air, The second bullets were going for the mayor. They were close a few seconds away. 5..4...3...2. -- Ethan felt a sharp pain in his back, He had not seen a bullet coming and it had hit him in the back. He fell out of the sky onto a dumpster. He had failed. The mayor had been hit and...Killed. Both bullets had hit him. One in the neck one in the back.

Ethan flew into the air, He was barely conscious. He flew towards a hospital.

#246 Edited by Xenon_ (3349 posts) - - Show Bio

@amaranth_strix: ( Could you please add the assassination off the mayor to the cannon , Thank you )

@pyrogram:

Xenon had killed the mayor. He had completed his mission. Now - The Knight.

@darkknightdetective:

Xenon did not want to get into a fight, Not with a man of the caliber. He kicked the window behind him as the bullets were flying forward and jumped out. Stabilizing himself in the air with his thruster boots he scaled down the side of the building and escaped. He had actually killed the mayor.... He ran at a tremendous speed until he reached his safe-house. Activating the cloaking device so nobody saw him enter he looked at himself in the mirror.

He had completed his first mission.

#247 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#248 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: (Damn it, I was going to post tomorrow. Oh well till next time, I'll post how I dodged the bullets late.)

#249 Posted by Xenon_ (3349 posts) - - Show Bio

Second Mission Coming soon. Anybody wants to be involved in contesting ask me.

#250 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1953 posts) - - Show Bio