Gothic City [CVnU: Living Location]

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1951  Edited By _Creed_

@pyrogram@myrmidon_ "Smile for the camera, hotshot!" Creed took a picture of the dead mafia capo with his Iphone, sending it to his employer. "I was going to bring you in a alive but I don't think-a I could handle all thata-a bippity bobbity eh!?" Creed said in an Italian accent before walking on over to the nearest table with warm food still on it, rolling up his mask and eating a few of the meatballs still on the plate. "I love little Italy!" His voice echoed with a mouth full of food in the bullet ridden restaurant.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1952  Edited By Myrmidon_

@_creed_: (You're insane)

Intercepting the call from Creed, Myrmidon had unfinished business with this particular assassin, now knowing the mans location he idly walked into the restaurant, dropping down a silver steel ball which led to an echo to ominously bounce around of the restaurant. He then stared at Creed who was stuffing his face.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: Creed slowly looked up, a glare in his eyes. "There you are.." He said in a rather rage filled tone, before holding up the salt shaker. "I have been waiting for service ALL NIGHT! A refill on salt PLEASE! God..Kids today just don't want tips I guess.." Creed shook his head while returning to stuffing his face, he of course new who it was, pulling out his throwing knife from it's thigh holster stealthily while playing the fool.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_:

Myrmidon closed his eyes. Sensing any metal within the room and on his person before realizing the man was holding a throwing knife. Mentally grabbing it, he attempted to drive it inwards and upwards through the mans neck.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: "GOD!" Creed pulled out the knife while blood spurted out at least a good foot. "Let's dance!" Creed shouted while kicking the jukebox, having Italian folk music blast at full volume so nobody would suspect a fight. Next he ripped the leg off on of the tables and ran over to Myrmidon, only to do a flip off the table and somersault right over him and end up behind him. "We doing this OLD SCHOOL!" He shouted before swinging the makeshift club for his head, whether it broke or connected, Creed would drop it and send a flurry of jabs for his mid section.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1956  Edited By Myrmidon_

@_creed_:

The piece of wood connected dangerously as it splintered everywhere. Luckily, his metal plated face was more than capable of surviving such a blunt forced weapon, leaving no damage. A flurry of mid section punches followed, Myrmidon tanked all of them, hoping to tire Creed out as he simply closed his eyes going deep into a meditative trance almost using this like a free massage. It hurt, but punching a man who wears ancient Arcani armor was not the smartest thing in the world. Idly turning around exhaling slightly due to the bombardment he then raised his right palm, the steel ball which had previously been dropped flew towards Creed hoping to smash into, and out his chest.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: Creed heard the ball scrape against the ground for a second just in time to look over and snatch it, instantly trying to use it to smash over Myrmidons head. "What do you want now Sith lord!? I already told you I don't know where Skywalker is!" Creed let go of the ball, hit or miss and used his foot to kick up a large splinter from the wooden leg, hoping to drive it into his neck.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1958  Edited By Myrmidon_

@_creed_: Dude! I'm wearing armor >_< Stop trying to stab me (with wood!) or else I gotta no sell that sht and I feel bad xP

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: Just do it! You don't think I know that!? XP

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1960  Edited By Myrmidon_

@_creed_: (Cool)

The metal ball smashed onto his head causing him to buck forwards, accidentally avoiding the wooden leg, but unluckily falling into a table and breaking almost everything. He then grabbed a knife and fort with both hands, and flung them, further accelerated by his metal bending, directly towards of Creed's own neck, and solar plexus.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1961  Edited By _Creed_

@myrmidon_: The fork aimed for his neck found Creed's blocking forearm while he ran towards Myrmidon, the other blade hit him right in the stomach. "You never answered the million dollar question Myrmidon! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Creed asked while pulling out the fork and going right for his eye slit. He already knew something was different about him, something new.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: [You used humility incorrectly.]

"You've been in this city longer than I have. Lead the way."What an odd man. How he switches moods so quickly. He was more like a child, or a dog, than a grown man. But as long as he wasn't still sulking, he could still be helpful. With a bit of apprehension, she reached out her hand for...whatever it was he had planned, but with a slight warning. "If I end up soaring ten feet into the air, I'm putting an arrow in you."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@arquitenens: (Arg! Okay)

Softly grasping her hand before heeding her warning he quickly, almost instinctively snapped it back to his sides with a faint almost awkward whistle looking forwards "Yeah - let's just climb the ladder" He shook his head, holding back the laughter before climbing up onto the roof, walking over to the other end and stopping just before the ledge. Hands folded across of his chest, awaiting Abigail with a suspenseful, but happy smile.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1964  Edited By Arquitenens

@pyrogram: knowing smirk graced her face as she recognised his intent, avoiding a possibly tumultuous situation. Instead, she took the simple way up behind him, climbing the ladder and moving calmly to the end of the rooftop. Staring out over the city, she waved her hand forward. "Lead the way. You're the one with all of the experience patrolling cities like this."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens:

"You know, I thought something a little more...challenging would be in order" He slyly smiled raising his palms up into a bow holding stance, his head turned around peering into her eyes, his own flickered green before subsiding down into normality "I wanna test your...precision" An emerald bow physically manifested itself into his grasp, a tingling sensation overwhelmed his senses as he let out a content sigh of release as the energy flowed through him, an arrow appeared onto his strings, his fingers holding it like a normal weapon forgetting it was almost magical "I'm going to fire a green arrow into the sky, I want you to hit it with your own"He peered over, a playful smirk evident "Can you do that Abby?" He grinned, almost goading her into it.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Abigail's response was simply another shake of the head. "You know, it's ridiculous to think I'd fall for such an obvious trick. Kurt, if you want me to shoot your arrow, you don't have to try insulting my intelligence." However, still smiling, she removed the bow from her bag, as well as a telescopic arrow from its quiver. Activating its extension, she prepared her draw with a sigh. "I'm not some macho man with something to prove. If you want to see my aim, just ask."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens:

"I just did didn't I?"He turned his view from Abby back into the sky, pulling back onto the verdant string casting a faint aura to envelop his body "These are the same as normal arrows, just green, some people think energy arrows are...less, but they would be wrong" He pulled back a little further, not really aiming at anything due to it simply being the sky, and all of a sudden his fingers released the tension on the string, three emerald arrow elegantly flew through the air...waiting to be intercepted by her own expert marksmanship as he gazed up in wonder, hoping her aim was as good as the file said.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: "Okay, fine. You may ask directly, without the ludicrous trick." Pulling back on the string as soon as he lit up, she prepared her mind for complete focus on the task at hand. Although not particularly prideful, it means a lot to chemistry if one's partner knows capability levels. Only, she was somewhat surprise by his switch to three arrows, momentarily losing that focus.

Three emerald arrows shot through the air and Abby released hers a half a second later, striking one through the head. Without delay, she extended two more from the quiver, firing one after the other, whistling through the air in the same way as their predecessor, one snapping through the centre of a construct, the other through the fletchings of the third.

Satisfied, Abigail lowered her bow, exhaled a deep breath, and smiled. "Satisfied?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens:

Captivated, astonished and utterly perplexed at her prowess in the field of marksmanship, feeling slightly inferior himself yet perplexed into a haze of surprised astonishment his face turned around to catch sight of Abby's satisfied demeanor. His own bow dematerialized out of existence a faint green mist lingering in the cold air for a split second before leaving "S...Satisfied" He smiled, and spoken some more "You're..." He looked down as his head arced sideways looking into the city skyline for a brief second before recapturing his gaze back upon her "...Amazing" His hands fiddled for a few seconds unsure what to say next, she clearly had a higher level of archery skill then he did, she seemingly was more pragmatic and methodical than he was. But...was she more, imaginative? He smirked, cunningly with a hint of playfulness "How about we add a little pressure?" He raised his right fist and pointed it towards of the blonde beauty just above her head, his left fist clenched tightly pointing outwards back to where the initial arrows where fired "With your permission, I'll shoot some flames over your head, and with my left fist fire another three arrows, wanna try?" He nodded "Oh, and then you can do whatever you want with me, even make me dodge arrows or something, after-all...I am about to shoot flames at you" He chuckled all the while, awaiting her response with gleeful eyes.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1970  Edited By Arquitenens

@pyrogram: Receiving such genuine high praise from anyone, her naturally meek demeanour shone through, red blush taking hold over her face, her gaze directed downward. "I ahh...I've had a lot of practise." For years she had, without any true acknowledgement from anyone else, now that she had, she had yet to become accustomed to it. Anxious nature ever growing, especially as he laid out what he had planned next. 'Pressure?' It was never her intention to cast doubt upon his ability, but what he sought was extremely close to home, causing her to stammer a bit in her response. "Uh...Flames? Over my head? Flames? Ice? Nothing but flames will suffice?" Nevertheless, to set him at ease, she relented, though cringing frantically as she spoke. "Okay, fine. Just do it!"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1971  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens:

Adoringly smiling at her blushing face he felt a sensation of blissfulness to flurry into his heart for a fraction of a second before snapping back into reality with a subtle shaking of the head acknowledge her sudden worry, or anticipation. However Kurt new, he understood to undertake this task they had both agreed too would require an unimaginable equilibrium of trust between one another, this was only the start of such trust, as such he steadied his fists into position softly speaking to his Abigail with a sincere tone of voice "I won't hurt you, have some trust" His candidness was almost unbreakable, he'd never intentionally harm another being for no reason, especially not Abby "3..2.." His right fist pointed aiming upwards just above her head, enough to feel the heat and trick her into thinking the danger was near but distance enough to secure safety "...1" A roaring verdant flame bellowed outwards from his right fist eclipsing them both in a sudden glow of green, his left palm as promised fired out another three arrows which due to the nature of the shot (due to his fist, and not a bow) made them spread out a little more erratically than before, however he had hope Abby would prevail. His eyes fixed upon the flames flickering above the blondes head making sure they never came too close.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: She wanted to trust him, and to trust completely. But such a thing just wasn't in her nature. Almost worse that she questioned not his intent, but that he could in fact do what he said he would. Eyes closed and on uncertain legs, but trying to give a show of good faith, she stilled herself and opened her eyes once more. Giving an affirming nod, she urged him on, sure that, as one called a Paragon of something, he had to have some skill aiming, and one does not typically pick up a bow for actual combat unless they've got some sort of precision in aiming.

When the countdown was up and the flame and arrows flew, however, Abigail hit the ground as soon as she saw the heightened green flash, falling to her knees in a duck and covering her head with her hands. "Oh, God!" She let out a low cry, but once assured everything was fine by her head not being on fire, she stood back up, looking apologetically at the man who was to be her partner. "Oh, sorry. I just..." At a loss for words, she simply shrugged sheepishly, not sure what to say.

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not long after moving out of her parents’ house on Runyon Ave, it became painstakingly obvious that, in the crazed wasteland that was Gothic City, even more so since she’d gotten back than usual, Anya would have an extremely hard time trying to make it on the streets. Not that she didn’t have any street smarts. Things were crazy! No one could survive out there! Confused, unsure of where exactly to go, she made her way across the city by foot, until she found herself all the way on the other side of town at her best friend Bethany’s house.

After a brief explanation of recent events, her friend was caught up to speed, curious as ever, and determined to get answers. Only problem was Anya was just as clueless. The two girls sat on a bed upstairs, Anya’s face unamused as Bethany jovially played with her ears.

"So…They're real?"

"Yes."

"And…Like, you can actually hear with them and junk?"

"Mhm."

“So that means…You’re a…”

“Shhh! Don’t say it. And what’s with all the staring?”

“Sorry! I’m sorry!” Bethany giggled an apology. “It’s just…You have cat ears coming from your head! And a tail!”

“Shhhh!” Anya hissed back. “Someone might hear you!”

Bethany simply shrugged. “My parents aren’t home anyway. Both gone. Dad’s away on business, and mom had to go into work. Crime’s outta control in this city. Oh! My cousin Abby’s in town. I bet she could help you. Her dad used to be some crazy controversial politician overseas. They loved mutants.” Hushing her volume, she continued in her best spooky voice. “Some people say it’s because they were mutants. Wanna give her a call?”

“No, please. Until I get myself all sorted out, I don’t want anyone else finding out about this. I want to fix this problem, not turn it into a public scandal.”

Bethany seemed confused, and quite a bit disappointed. “What? Like, get rid of it? But it’s so crazy cool! I’d give anything to have a mutant power. You could rule your school!” Inspired by her fantasy, her eyes lit up.

“Bethany, if I came out, I’d be a social pariah.” She ignored the suggestive glance which was no doubt a response to her particular phrasing. “‘Cat powers.’ It’s not even that cool mutation unless you’re looking to attract the creepy fetishists.”

Warmly, Bethany reached out and graced her with a gentle hug. “It’s alright. You’ll always be special in my eyes, no matter what. You wanna stay the night so you don’t get shotgunned again?”

“Yes, please.”

"Alright. And don't worry. We'll get Caitlin's family back sometime in the week."

And for once in quite a long while, Anya slept soundly in a comfortable bed; the most comfortable she'd ever had, in a home with someone who truly cared.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She wanted to trust him, and to trust completely. But such a thing just wasn't in her nature. Almost worse that she questioned not his intent, but that he could in fact do what he said he would. Eyes closed and on uncertain legs, but trying to give a show of good faith, she stilled herself and opened her eyes once more. Giving an affirming nod, she urged him on, sure that, as one called a Paragon of something, he had to have some skill aiming, and one does not typically pick up a bow for actual combat unless they've got some sort of precision in aiming.

When the countdown was up and the flame and arrows flew, however, Abigail hit the ground as soon as she saw the heightened green flash, falling to her knees in a duck and covering her head with her hands. "Oh, God!" She let out a low cry, but once assured everything was fine by her head not being on fire, she stood back up, looking apologetically at the man who was to be her partner. "Oh, sorry. I just..." At a loss for words, she simply shrugged sheepishly, not sure what to say.

Time momentarily froze for the Paragon as he simply stared on in shocked horror thinking he had just injured the woman who he would entrust with his life with in the not too distant future, Kurt removed all flames from the sky as he shamefully walked over towards of Abigail, unsure what to say afraid he had put too much pressure onto her already. He moved in closer, not too close as to allow for some personal space, but close enough to comfort her, his eyes solicitously looking her over "Don't be sorry" He went to grasp one of her hands softly if allowed and looked into her sheepish eyes with nothing other than sincere care "It was my fault...that was a stupid stunt" He continued "I will never put you through something like that again, I promise" He then broke eye contact and walked over to the other side of the roof, coming to the ledge as he sat onto side, feet dangling downwards over the ledge as he gazed into the distance having just realized how hard this would be, so much harder than he had initially thought.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: At the start of a fresh inky night, where the green clad archer seemed to always start his patrols at the water tower above ninth and center, he would find a black box waiting for him upon his arrival. Covered in all sorts of colored question marks.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

Kurt walked over to the mysteriously placed black boxed and lifted it up curiously. Rattling it first before attempting to open the dark box.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1978  Edited By ThePuzzler

@pyrogram: The sounds of a few loose items rattled about in the box, nothing ticking, to say the least.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

Eyeing up the peculiar box he placed it onto the ground. Pressing his finger onto it which glowed bright green, trying to burn through as it seemed to be locked.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: The box popped open at the very sign of Kurt using his powers, a speaker was inside that gave off a bit of static along with a few pictures of people held in chains. "Ah! Right on schedule Archer! You really are a punctual hero."A well mannered voice spoke on the other end of the speaker, a bit of static still in the way. "You will find inside the box photos taken only thirty minutes ago, each is from a different location, but now I am getting ahead of myself...Let us take a look at venue A shall we? You will find that a bomb is about to go off in a hospice not even a block from here, only seeing things in a certain light will reveal and detain the bomb.."A watch provided in the box activated with fifteen minutes on the clock.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler: (Oh....have you ever encountered Yellow Colored Kurt?)

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_ said:

The fork aimed for his neck found Creed's blocking forearm while he ran towards Myrmidon, the other blade hit him right in the stomach. "You never answered the million dollar question Myrmidon! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Creed asked while pulling out the fork and going right for his eye slit. He already knew something was different about him, something new.

The metal fork was stabbed towards of Myrmidons eye, almost like magic upon nearing his eye slit it bent upwards like an invisible barrier had been placed upon it, Myrmidon followed this defense by sending a single jab forwards aiming for the mans chest, hoping to break some ribs, which would inevitably heal anyways.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: Creed's ribs cracked like a normal man's, but this didn't stop him from keeping on Myrmidon, he wasn't stepping back this time. Clenching his fist, knowing this battle wasn't his, he started just driving his fist at that red mask over and over again, not caring how much it did or didn't hurt him.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

Time momentarily froze for the Paragon as he simply stared on in shocked horror thinking he had just injured the woman who he would entrust with his life with in the not too distant future, Kurt removed all flames from the sky as he shamefully walked over towards of Abigail, unsure what to say afraid he had put too much pressure onto her already. He moved in closer, not too close as to allow for some personal space, but close enough to comfort her, his eyes solicitously looking her over "

Don't be sorry"

He went to grasp one of her hands softly if allowed and looked into her sheepish eyes with nothing other than sincere care "

It was my fault...that was a stupid stunt"

He continued "

I will never put you through something like that again, I promise"

He then broke eye contact and walked over to the other side of the roof, coming to the ledge as he sat onto side, feet dangling downwards over the ledge as he gazed into the distance having just realized how hard this would be, so much harder than he had initially thought.

Kurt's caring response, genuine as it was, prompted Abby to break into a small fit of controlled laughter. Walking up slowly behind him, she placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Don't be so dramatic," she assured. "We see I'm fine, so there's really nothing to worry about any more. I just got...nervous, that's all. You've made it this far, so there's got to be something to all of that. You'll see. This will be just fine."

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1987  Edited By Myrmidon_

@_creed_:

Myrmidon buckled backwards yet again being bombarded with a stupidly high amount of punches coming in towards of his mask, blow after blow ranged in, due to his colossal frame the renegade smashed through table after table as he stepped backwards, finally, after much annoyance and behind of his mask a broken nose due to the constant bombardment and it having not properly healed after Amaranth had hit it, he attempted to use his superior height, strength and reach to simply grab the man, put him over head and bring him down onto one knee, breaking his back (batman V Bane Style!)

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: *Snap!* Creed grunted as he rolled over a few times into the broken glass from dozens of bottles, groaning even further as glass imbedded into his scarred flesh."Jesus..If you wanted a break..Guh...Woulda just gave you a Kit-Kat M..." Creed weakly laughed while reaching over for his katana just within fingers length weakly. We..Are boned... "Gee..You don't say.." What the hell does this guy want? I mean, isn't he big league now? "I have no idea..." Creed could still barely talk due to a collapsed lung.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1989  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens:

Looking into the placid skyline of Gothic City nobody would have realized it was home to such anarchy, home to such pain and suffering. The crescent moon shone overhead eclipsing the two in its enigmatic beauty. Kurt sighed, feeling the gentle hand place onto his shoulder as he looked up towards Abby, a faint smile crept upon his face feeling reassured by her soft, pleasant voice, he nodded "It's not just that" He looked back into the distance admiring its silent tranquility such a contrast to the day-to-day business "All of this Venezuela talk, it's just. Memories. It brings back things I thought I'd forgotten" Tightly closing his eyes he held back the thoughts....painful memories, days gone by without food nor water, being beaten for speaking out asking for food, his eyes then spread wide open like he'd just seen a ghost, remembering that people where still going through that exact torment he had fortunately escaped...and in that moment of clarity, he knew failure was not an option "Things will be fine. I won't let us fail" still gazing into the distant skyline, hoping for his pain to simply go away, wishing it so.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_ said:

:*Snap!* Creed grunted as he rolled over a few times into the broken glass from dozens of bottles, groaning even further as glass imbedded into his scarred flesh."Jesus..If you wanted a break..Guh...Woulda just gave you a Kit-Kat M..." Creed weakly laughed while reaching over for his katana just within fingers length weakly. We..Are boned... "Gee..You don't say.." What the hell does this guy want? I mean, isn't he big league now? "I have no idea..." Creed could still barely talk due to a collapsed lung.

"What do you want" Myrmidon stood still and walked over to the guy, attempting to place his gigantic foot atop of the mans torso and speak "If you do anything, my foot will come down with over five tons of force" His pressure increased, hoping to not allow the man to escape.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaegerjaquez: David stood on a street corner rug with his change cup on the side. On the rug he performed advanced acts from the circus in front of a small crowd of 5, minute by minute more people eagerly came to the mat watching David eat pure fire and juggle 6 knives at a time. After an hour of performing David stared down at his change cup counting 10 dollars in whole. "Better than yesterday!" David performed more acts in front of his crowd for more change in his cup. David looked up at a window while he was tossing flaming bowling pins in the air, his vision zoomed up to the window where he saw a girl talking to another but this one had a cat tail and ears.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: "Ooook...So now do we kiss or...?" Creed asked, awkwardly laying there with a foot on his back. "I mean seriously, why did ya jump me M? Oop..Spine's back in place.."

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1993  Edited By Myrmidon_

@_creed_: "Don't..." He increased his foots pressure on Creed as the floor started to crack, probably breaking the mans ribs some more "...Be a fool" He then sighed, removing his foot from the man and simply stomped over to the other end of the room placing his hands behind of his back looking randomly at the wall "Who the hell are you?"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: "It's what I am M! One of my name choices was DeadFool for a while!..But..Sorta sounded like something else..I dunno.." Creed slowly crawled on up to a stool and took a seat, forcing his rib to crack back into place before pulling off his mask, staring at M with his horribly scarred face. "I don't think you got me down M..The mask HIDING anything...It's what I am now..This ugly mug is just a nasty reminder of who I used to be..." Creed looked over in the bar mirror to see Nathan, raising a cup and winking with his good looks, only making the merc toss a pint right through the mirror. "That why you came here when I'm at work M?"

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1995  Edited By Myrmidon_

@_creed_: (I just had the biggest urge to charge into your character like a giant and just crush him for no reason xD Wtf is wrong with me hahah)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_:

"Are...what...why...you're insane" Myrmidon walked over to the man, seven foot tall he towered over nearly any individual "I came here to kill you, but now" He gestured in the mans direction "You're just a gimmick, a joke, a nothing".

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1997  Edited By _Creed_

@myrmidon_: "I'm just the gimmick that doesn't die.." Creed chuckled, clearly his solemn side out when the mask was off, but he quickly put it back on. "Funny though eh? You can take on ol' greybeard but you can't kill some freak in a costume!" He laughed, harder and harder the more he thought about it. "I might be nothing to an avatar like you! But that's just cause your game has changed, I was crushing buildings on you! But you bumped up to the major league!"

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: "I could kill you...but...why? You pose no threat to my existence" He turned around ready to leave.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: "That's what you would like to think.." Creed wouldn't be moved by what M said, cause down to brass tax? All he wanted was money, not to be known as a threat to someone's existence. "Might want to watch your back for bigger shit now though champ.." He chuckled, leaning on the counter so his body would heal up and he could get his cash.

(I REALLY wanna sick Leech on you now o_o)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers