Gothic City [CVnU: Living Location]

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cough cough. Is totally a warrior and also powerful...Or versatile enough to give the illusion of power.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

There goes my belief fukuro was LL

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There goes my belief fukuro was LL

LOL, I thought that too at first. It's gotta be Zauberin though, I can recognize her through the bio layouts (Like I can recognize everyone else).

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's gotta be pretty obvious by my overall amazingness and badassery.

But I guess if you wanted anyone else closest to that without being correct LL is your best guess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's gotta be pretty obvious by my overall amazingness and badassery.

But I guess if you wanted anyone else closest to that without being correct LL is your best guess.

Amazingness and bossery? I thought you were Queen *Insert* of the Universe or something, like you said?

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: I'm sorry, have you been confused into thinking these things are mutually exclusive?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: Indeed, this is quite a surprise! I'd never have guessed.

Jk :P

Anonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dreadpool10:

A few blocks away, just out of Dreadpool's scope of vision, Tristan was walking beside a considerably younger vampire. Tris was dressed in a black business suit, with a white collared shirt and a red tie, his longish black hair slicked back, his green eyes filled with concern, and his gloved hands folded behind his back. His companion, William McLauer, had ruffled brown hair, and bright, excited blue eyes. He was wearing a bloodstained blue T-shirt and torn jeans. They were speaking in low voices, discussing the situation of the slum's vampires since the terrorist attack. Tristan had come every night for the last two weeks to check on the large group of vampires who had settled here, to find the situation worse each time. The biggest problem was the sharp decrease in food sources--all the humans in the area had been contaminated by the chemicals, leaving anyone who bit them in a tired, weakened condition, which in turn left them open to attacks from hunters. Will was one of the few vampires left in relatively good condition, but the slums, which had been a haven to Gothic's vampires, was rapidly declining into a state of sickness and starvation.

"I dunno, boss," Will was saying as the pair stepped into the pale moonlight. "Just last night, I found three vamps on one human girl. Not exactly a big one, but one of the few not affected by the gas. There are too many of us, and not enough healthy humans to feed on. We might have to start raiding further downtown."

"No," Tristan replied, softly but firmly. "There has to be another way. I live downtown, and I know that that is where hunters tend to look for us. It is out of the question. The living have been looking to clean the chemicals out of their systems, and I hear they have found a few cures to try. Just hold on a short while longer. They'll find a way to heal themselves, and then you can cure those of us who are ill."

"Whatever you say, boss," Will said uncertainly. "Just as long as we can eat without gettin' sick."

---

They stepped silently but unawares into the assassin's line of sight, and Tristan took a few voluntary breaths. The scent of the street was rather like decaying matter, human corpse maybe, but not quite. Tristan's predatory sense of hearing picked up a faint humming sound, the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star," a song by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and his cat green eyes glanced to the roof of what had once been a building. There he saw the form of a lone gunman, though he couldn't make out any details. William seemed unaware of the man, and Tris lost interest when he saw the sniper rifle instead of a crossbow. Unless the bullets were silver cast, they would pass right through a vampire; and even if they were, they wouldn't kill, just cause some pain and minimalize their abilities to use magic. So long as the man had little knowledge of vampire hunting, any attempt to attack the two corpses in the dirty street was suicide, and would only provide a fitting dinner to Tristan and his hungry companion.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taking a stroll through the slums of Gothic City was the girl known by many in the local community as Kat. It was already midnight as she began heading towards a place to spend the night when her necklace detached, she stooped down to pick it up when she saw a figure not too far off.

No Caption Provided

Anonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity00: Tristan stood in the shadows, stopping when his potential prey did, until she glanced at him. He could tell that she had seen him, so he stepped into the pool of light. " hello, kitten," he said softly, looking into her eyes. He was smiling, the smile of a cat at a bird before pouncing, a smile that the street girl was perhaps familiar with. He saw the jewels, and commented, "That is a very nice necklace, for a little stray, isn't it?"

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anonym: She took a few steps back cautiously as she pocketed the necklace and scoffed "I'm not a stray" glancing around she continued speaking "the necklace belongs to my family" she hardened her facial expression "why do you care?"

Anonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity00: "Oh, well then," Tristan said knowingly. There was a hungry glint in his green eyes as he watched his prey looking for an escape. If she ran, she was as good as dead. "Let me help you put it on, it does match your lovely eyes." The vampire advanced, slowly but surely, towards the girl, hands extended as if to help her.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anonym:

Kat raised her hand with an open palm to gesture a stop "While I do appreciate the gesture I rather you do not" her statement was quite stern. Crossing her arms she held her ground as Tristan approached "I already know your M.O"

"You have the eyes of a killer and your body movement is similar to that of an experienced hunter" she cocked her head sideways as she continued to deduce this fellow "judging by the way you dress you must have quite a bit of money and there's also the fact you don't look that old"

she then raised her finger "I also don't see any gear on you or any vehicle near by so you're not into kidnapping, since you've spoken to me that also means your willing to reason with if you find it interesting enough"

Kat sighed as she looked at her feet "twenty bucks says your a vampire" she glanced back at him "I'm not in the mood for the whole cat and mouse game so let me provide you a reason on why you shouldn't feed on me"

Anonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity00: Tristan paused, not so much because she told him to but because he wanted to see if the witty child could figure him out. Overall, she did an excellent job, though he didn't say anything aloud. His ears pricked when she mentioned an offer.

"It must be a very good reason, kitten," he replied in the same soft voice. "Good enough to make me forget about dinner... But I shall give you a chance to explain yourself."

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anonym: "I'm just not worth it" she stated casually while shrugging her shoulders "I'm a twelve year old with a very small amount of blood, you'd drain me in a moments notice and still not be full" Kat's facial features softened as she batted her eye lashes "but, I know where you can easily get a large quantity and quality of blood if you agree not to harm or lay a finger on me"

Anonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity00: Tristan laughed, and resumed his advance. "Oh, my sweet little kitten," he said, smiling sardonically. "You don't see, do you? You're just the appetizer. I'm very capable of catching a nice main course and dessert, but I think it's time I started with you." He was closing the gap between himself and the girl, and would be upon her unless her quick thinking somehow got her out of this mess.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12968  Edited By ThePuzzler

@gale_xanders

Veronica

Managed to slowly idle out of Rodzilla garage after Ace had went down to the tunnels for some sleep. She loved that man so, but grew so aggravated when he doesn't allow her to be seen without him. She got why and everything, a car driving on it's own is what humans think is "terrifying". Now wasn't the time to worry about that though, she was on her beloved streets of Gothic city. The dead hour of midnight where she can zip down the street or simply cruise gently. Being cooped up in the garage a bit longer than usual though? You bet she burnt rubber and ran down the roads going 110. Veronica's radio flicked on, turning up the Stray Cats to 'shout' how happy she was. ♫We're gonna rock this town, rock it inside out! We're gonna rock this town, make 'em scream and shout.♫

A biker pulled up beside her, chomping down on a cigar and glancing at the pristine '58 Fury. Veronica however, didn't think much of his chopper, or any chopper as a matter of fact. Cruising down highway 66 and running down these chumps used to be her favorite hobby before meeting Ace. And tonight, she was feeling a little...Nostalgic. Without any warning, Veronica violently nudged against the biker and his ride that sent him veering out of control. Veronica pumped her brakes to get a better view of the biker wiping out, he actually went head over heels while screaming his stupid human head off.

His painful moans didn't last long though. The last thing this innocent biker saw was Veronica's front bumper and flaring headlights, before he had his head knocked clean off. His corpse got somewhat stuck under Veronica, scraping down the road. Like ditching litter, his body rolled out from under her while she drifted a corner, leaving him a bloody mess on the curb. Veronica was so far enjoying her night out.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anonym@agentxx: Kat closed her eyes as she recited a mysterious line in Enochian, a flash of lightning transpired as her protector Guardian appeared in front of her.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anonym: @trinity00: Guardian looked ominously towards the vampire as he spoke nonchalantly "Leave the girl alone beast of the night"

Anonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity00: @agentxx: Tristan stopped and turned away from the blinding flash of light, and upon once more turning toward his victim saw a Guardian spirit before her. He had faced one of these creatures before, with disastrous consequences to himself. His grin turned into a snarl, until he noticed a shadow barely moving in the darkness behind the girl. Slowly the Captain's muscles became less tense, his fangs retracted, until he looked almost naturally human.

"Beast?" He asked with an almost good-natured chuckle. "You call a man a beast, for looking for a little snack?" His green eyes remained focused on the Guardian, but he was watching that other shadow in the corner of his eye.

---

Will had been following the Boss for some time now, hoping to get a sip of whatever the stronger vampire was biting. Once Tris had confronted the girl that everyone in the lower city--himself included-- knew as Kat, he had circled around unnoticed to her rear. Although Will had bitten humans who lived in the slums before, he had taken an especial liking to this girl, so much in fact that he might almost regret killing her. He had no idea if she even recognized him, but he had made up his mind that if Tristan got close enough to take a bite, Will would try everything in his power to help "his stray," as he sometimes called her.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity00: @anonym: The celestial force felt an odd danger but kept focus on the vampire in front of him "I care not of what you think vampire, all I'm going to say is that this girl is not to be harmed"

He pulled out an ancient blade of sort from his trench coat and wielded it in front of Trish "I will only warn you once, leave her or be smote"

Anonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12973  Edited By Anonym

@trinity00: @agentxx: Tristan winced gently at the sight of the blade, but stood his ground. Just becaus an angel with a sword confronted him did not mean that he had to obey... immediately, at least. He drew his own silver blade, confident in his skills as a swordsman but not so much in his magic. Meanwhile William froze, muscles tensed; if a battle erupted, he would take Kat to someplace well out of harm's way. He heard Teistan speak, his voice soft but strong.

"If you want a fight, then it's a fight you'll get, mate."

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentxx: @anonym:Standing a few meters behind Guardian was the girl know as Kat who spoke up "Just so you know, you refused my offer"

Anonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12975  Edited By Anonym

@agentxx: @trinity00: "I know, sweet," Tristan replied, not taking his eyes off the Guardian. "I don't want other blood. I want you. And if I see something that I want, it is something that I get, one way or another."

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders

Veronica

Managed to slowly idle out of Rodzilla garage after Ace had went down to the tunnels for some sleep. She loved that man so, but grew so aggravated when he doesn't allow her to be seen without him. She got why and everything, a car driving on it's own is what humans think is "terrifying". Now wasn't the time to worry about that though, she was on her beloved streets of Gothic city. The dead hour of midnight where she can zip down the street or simply cruise gently. Being cooped up in the garage a bit longer than usual though? You bet she burnt rubber and ran down the roads going 110. Veronica's radio flicked on, turning up the Stray Cats to 'shout' how happy she was. ♫We're gonna rock this town, rock it inside out! We're gonna rock this town, make 'em scream and shout.♫

A biker pulled up beside her, chomping down on a cigar and glancing at the pristine '58 Fury. Veronica however, didn't think much of his chopper, or any chopper as a matter of fact. Cruising down highway 66 and running down these chumps used to be her favorite hobby before meeting Ace. And tonight, she was feeling a little...Nostalgic. Without any warning, Veronica violently nudged against the biker and his ride that sent him veering out of control. Veronica pumped her brakes to get a better view of the biker wiping out, he actually went head over heels while screaming his stupid human head off.

His painful moans didn't last long though. The last thing this innocent biker saw was Veronica's front bumper and flaring headlights, before he had his head knocked clean off. His corpse got somewhat stuck under Veronica, scraping down the road. Like ditching litter, his body rolled out from under her while she drifted a corner, leaving him a bloody mess on the curb. Veronica was so far enjoying her night out.

Gale was out in the city under her hero persona Xae. So far not many people knew of what she even was, she had been observed fighting Satar in Gothic City but that was about it. She had simply appeared one day, no known identity or motives. She had taken to going out at night as Xae to explore the city and observe human interaction...and that was how she saw the murder of the random biker. Usually she didn't get herself involved in such occurrences, lesser human problems were not really her concern. She was crouched on one of the city's many gargoyles on the roof ledge of a building observing the streets below and would have done nothing...if not for the fact she saw plain as day that there was no one driving the car. Unlike many humans...she didn't freak out.

Hm...possible AI? I hate AI...best to investigate and find out exactly what it is that's driving a random car around at night and killing people. Could be an AI, could be remote controlled, could be something else entirely. I'd rather know than find out later that there is a loose AI running around in the city I've adopted.

Xae slipped from the gargoyle and spread her typically hidden wings. She used her wings to glide down and land in the car's path about six hundred feet ahead of it. Once landed she folded her wings again and once more shape shifted them from sight. She cocked her head slightly and watched the car as it advanced, her sensor suite ran a full spectrum scan of the vehicle in search of any possible radio or other communications that might explain the vehicle's actions as something other than artificial intelligence. For now she kept her reconstructed plasma pistol holstered and waited to see what her sensors would tell her and how the car would react to her presence.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentxx: @anonym: Visibly irritated she replied back to Tristen "What's it going to take to avoid blood shed?"

Adam_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palermo Hotel; 14:35

The middle-class hotel building was nothing extravagant it's three stars must have been given with both eyes closed but young mercenary was not in the city for a vacation. Why would he even? He was here, however, to vacate a position and cut off a lose end for his employer and the Palermo hotel had a perfect position. It stood next to the city highway, which the intel said that his target frequented. His employer wished for a clean, long-range kill and paid extra to have this luxury.

As the convoy of onyx limousines approached, Adam prepared his tools in the quiet of the room he has sneaked in with the stale Gothic air pouring in through the widely-open window. The target was Benicio Mala, a South African banker who took care of financing issues for numerous gangs of the wretched city and essentially washed their dirty money.

Seeing the sound of their motors revving down the highway with his synesthesia, the assassin recruited his abnormal explosive musculature from his seating position and jettisoned across the clumped room. In fractions of a second found himself at the window where he slowed down only momentarily to plant his foot on the rim of the window-frame and launched himself high above the traffic with a single push of his inhuman legs.

The luxurious yet armored convoy passed below and the assassin pivoted his legs to turn himself mid-air and gain a more comfortable shooting position. His sharp eye and mental brilliance evaluating the vehicle for a weakness in the miliseconds of air time until finding the small slit in the roof window that they left open for air circulation.

No Caption Provided

He fired twice in a three second interval, not to double-tap but because he didn't have a clean shot. The first bullet entered the limo and hit Benicio's leg causing him to lean forwards in pain, not far enough to appear under the roow window. The second? It's trajectory adjusted by hitting the rim of the bullet-proof window rebounding into the banker's cerebral cavity.

The cold-blooded teenage monster then used the kick-back from the rifle to once again adjust himself in the air by moving along it's direction and resumed in his flight towards the roof of the smaller structure that stood opposite the hotel and casually landed with his feet, leaving two tracks in the thin layer of gravel that served as it's weather insulation.

The assassin disappeared soon after in the curious crowds that formed in the streets.

IronPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12979  Edited By IronPhantom

Gothic City Junkyard

The wreck had long since been swept aside, the inactive heap forgotten by Gothic's heroes immediately after the murderer Satar's departure. The heroes of Gothic had enough to worry about in the chaotic days that followed: survivors to find and recover, debris to sweep aside, a city to restore. Who had time to worry about one more casualty, much less one who wasn't even human, who was never truly alive to begin with? So when its now dead body was discarded in the aftermath of the event alongside the rest of Gothic's refuse, no one though twice.

But it wasn't dead. Its battery had been all but melted, nearly destroyed in its final act of defiance toward a man that had escaped, regardless of its efforts. The charge it could muster came from a tiny device that had been spared from the blast, the blades of which resembled a pinwheel, harnessing wind to charge what was left of the battery until finally the AI awakened once more.

Chassis Integrity at 7%
Battery at 4% Charge (Warning, severe damage to battery detected, recommend immediate maintenance)
Systems Critical
Running System Diagnostics: ...

Diagnostics complete - Report:

• Mobility severely hampered
  • Battery ruptured
  • Data recovery, partial success
  • Right arm - Functional
  • Left arm - Damaged, marginally functional
  • Right/Left Legs - Absent/Non-Functional

Critical damage sustained to company property

Running standard emergency protocols: Retrieval in progress

Contacting Avalon

What? No. Cease wireless communications.

Emergency procedures active, user input overridden. Opening communications...

No! Stop! Please, stop!

Contact established.

{Ah, finally weary of your journey, mano?}

Not you, anyone but you...

{Worry not, niño. Simply wait there and someone should be by for you shortly.}

No! No! No! Please, no, please... please no...

Coordinates Transmitted -- Ceasing Communication

Aeon. Avalon's resident AI, the one who truly controlled the company, no matter what the humans thought they were in charge of, had finally found it. All because of the hardware it had chosen to implement, built exclusively by Knightfall Aeronautics, and the IP protection software such parts automatically came with. It had missed the subprocesses in the initial construction of its body, its mind more focused on making the deadline for its escape rather than reviewing each and every part in its inventory, and now its carelessness would doom it.

I have to get out of here. I need to go, need to escape before they arrive…

Its right arm struggled and strained, bursts of electricity running along severed channels, flowing to parts long absent, the arm - useless. Using only its left arm it pulled itself from Gothic’s rubble and out onto one of the cleared paths used by the junkyard employees, but found it could move no further.

Power Remaining falling below 1.7%, terminating all unnecessary functions.

Movement ceased, its arms clanking to the ground once more, lifeless. Time passed, only its consciousness remaining active, agonized by the peril it was in once more.

Why, why can’t I move? How did this happen? Where are they now? What will happen when they get here? What will they do to me when they have me? What do they want with me?

Hours passed, and still the AI remained immobile. As the battery charged it propped itself up, leaning against a nearby junker. The battery charged to 7%, its new maximum, apparently, before the sound of an engine tore through the air. The AI could not see nor hear its approach, but the sensors running throughout its body could feel it. Diverting more processing power to interpreting these vibrations it formed a crude understanding of the sounds it now “heard” through its sense of touch. It could feel the vibrations of someone approaching, felt them stop in the space in front of it, it could even feel them take in a slight gasp of air as they stared down at its broken shell.

“So you’re finally here to reclaim my soul. Avalon.”

BESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswyBESbswy

Its voice emanated from a partially melted voicebox, giving it a more mechanical tone than it once had, but the defeat and resignation in its voice was still easy to detect. Broken, hollow eyes stared up at the scion of Avalon from an equally broken body. A legless torso with an arm and a half, all adorned with a partially melted metal skull, sat propped against the old Pinto. It was a ghost of its former self, and while the defeat in its voice was not present in their last encounter, the heavy damage to its frame was nothing new to her. (@arquitenens).

Anonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentxx: @trinity00: Trostan laughed. "Only something that you have, that would interest me." These words got William's mind working, his electric blue eyes sparking like a power plant. Suddenly he stood up and stepped into the light, redirecting his boss' attention. "She does," he practically shouted. Then more calm, "Or, at least, she can acquire it. But, kiddo," he said, glancing at the girl, "you need to be honest about that necklace. The whole truth." He wasn't worried about her, so long as she came clean Tristan would be interested. And William knew exactly what his boss would want...

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agentxx: @anonym: Kat out a long exasperated sigh "The necklace has a picture of my mom" she pulled out the necklace and opened the thin metal plating holding it together while frowning "she gave it to me before she left five years ago, now f**K OFF!" a picture of a woman next to a younger cat could be seen in the necklace.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders:

Veronica's speed didn't cease at all with the stranger ahead. All she saw was another annoying human to squish onto the pavement, which she would gladly do. The radio's tune changed to her favorite, "Atom Bomb Baby" by the Five Stars. Veronica's little way of saying she's going to enjoy this.

The hero's scanners wouldn't find any A.I of any nature, or tech for that matter. All it would say is that it's a simple 1958 Plymouth Fury.

Veronica's somehow terrifying headlight glow grew more and more intense on the stranger, only seconds away before the car would run this vigilante down if actions weren't taken.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anonym: @trinity00: Guardian spoke softly to Kat "It's okay, you don't have to answer any more of their questions" he glared at Tristen as his own eyes began to glow white

"this is your very last warning to cease hostilities, if you insist you will force my hand"

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

Curious.Very curious. Gale waited a half a second longer than jumped up, planted her foot on the hood of the car and ran up the wind shield. Xae was not a light person, as a species her kind tended to be much heavier than humans so nearly six hundred pounds of predatory mass stepped on the hood of the car when she planted her foot, no doubt denting the metal of the hood. As the car continued its rapid acceleration and she found herself on the roof she turned and ducked down, driving her diamond sharp claws down to act as an anchor into the roof of the car.

No visible artificial intelligence. The only way to disable the car then would be to take out the engine or possibly disable the tires. Both of those should be relatively easy but I doubt it, this car seems to be rather unusual. I could try getting inside of it and taking manual control, my inability to drive a stick shift might even come in handy when disabling the vehicle. It's also possible that the interior has some sort of defensive measure.

Xae considered another option. "I don't suppose you'll just stop running over people?" Worth asking, but probably not going to happen. Having determined that she used her free hand to form a fist and try to drive it into the rear window in an effort to shatter it and thus open up a way into the vehicle.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

Curious.Very curious. Gale waited a half a second longer than jumped up, planted her foot on the hood of the car and ran up the wind shield. Xae was not a light person, as a species her kind tended to be much heavier than humans so nearly six hundred pounds of predatory mass stepped on the hood of the car when she planted her foot, no doubt denting the metal of the hood. As the car continued its rapid acceleration and she found herself on the roof she turned and ducked down, driving her diamond sharp claws down to act as an anchor into the roof of the car.

No visible artificial intelligence. The only way to disable the car then would be to take out the engine or possibly disable the tires. Both of those should be relatively easy but I doubt it, this car seems to be rather unusual. I could try getting inside of it and taking manual control, my inability to drive a stick shift might even come in handy when disabling the vehicle. It's also possible that the interior has some sort of defensive measure.

Xae considered another option. "I don't suppose you'll just stop running over people?" Worth asking, but probably not going to happen. Having determined that she used her free hand to form a fist and try to drive it into the rear window in an effort to shatter it and thus open up a way into the vehicle.

Veronica's wrathful momentum wasn't hampered by the weight. Her bumper scraped along the street for a moment, and her hood was severely indented from the gargantuan steps of this annoying human. Veronica hated humans, but loathed these special ones with powers even more. What the unwanted rooftop passenger see next was the damage on Veronica's hood reverse itself, the metal squirming back to it's pristine form. How dare this heavy human question her, who did she think she was? No one got away with speaking to her like this, not without people suffering that is.

Veronica's back window was shattered completely, giving Gale a good view of the radio dial once again spinning. Veronica knew the perfect tune to explain, things were about to get messy...

Loading Video...

Come on baby, let's do the twist. Take me by my little hand and go like this

Veronica's brakes slammed only for a moment, then with more acceleration sent the cold hearted car into a controlled spiral. With surprising accuracy, she hit an oncoming car with her rear end. The driver of the other car came crashing through his windshield leading right to him grinding his face on the street and dying almost instantly. Veronica spun the other direction after colliding only to easily start speeding down the road in a straight line. The damage on Veronica's rear end repaired itself only seconds after, now back to top shape. The windshield Gale had smashed in pieced itself back together right after.

If this intruder didn't get out of Veronica soon, more people were going to die.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neon_leon

The trio set out into Gothic City itself. Luna Hawk was silent for a moment but eventually spoke up again. "Ok so what would really help is if you told me a few things about your father." She told Stella. "And then show me your house, where he spent most of his time, stuff like that. I can pick up quite a lot of information by doing that. The more information I have, the easier it is to help you."

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kat pick pockets a random Gothic citizen and walks down an alleyway, she tosses the wallet into a sewer as she counts the money she stole.

"Easy money"

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12988  Edited By Gale_Xanders

@the_puzzler:

Xae had an idea almost immediately after she saw the repairs. "You're mistaking me for someone who's going to get all teary eyed thinking I'm somehow the cause of you killing a bunch of humans." She told the car while she tore off a chunk of her armor with her claws, a six inch metal shard. "Do you know who's fault their deaths are? That would be yours." She shifted onto the floor and drove her hand through it until she felt her claws along the transmission. She tore a piece free from the transmission and at nearly the same moment wedged her armor shard into the gap. The idea being that at the very least it was going to take the car longer to repair itself with a foreign object wedged in the wound.

She also knew of course that the car would suddenly lose total control and braced herself for the flip inducing crash that was likely to occur. It was a violent possible solution, but it was a possible solution. Before she could do much else she needed the car to stop if even for a few moments.

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12989  Edited By Neon_Leon

@lunahawk: Stella and Leon led the Hawk Lord to the Johnson's apartment building (Leon lived elsewhere), and walked inside. The Johnson's apartment was on the first floor, right by a vending machine. Nobody ever touched it, let alone stole or bought from it. The entire building was like that, unlike every other building around it. Stella always worried about that, but leon never thought much of it, even though his own apartment building was much the same. Stella put the key in the door to her and her father's apartment, and unlocked it, but before she entered, she turned to Luna, and said "My dad's a biophysicist, so I can't think of any reason work would bring him here. I guess maybe he could've been forced here, he was close to something, he wouldn't tell me what, though." She opened the door, and walked down a hallway into their living room, where Stella found everything the way it was when she left it, except a black candle, with a strange mark on it, and a table comprised of smoky shadow, whose legs curled outwards at the bottom. Leon walked into the apartment, and saw the candle. He walked over to the candle, and tried to pick it up, but as soon as he touched it, the candle's flame became a thick pillar of fire, which touched the ceiling and spread outwards, but oddly didn't catch the ceiling on fire. The flames that were spreading across the ceiling suddenly darted back towards the candle, and the candle and its table disappeared, leaving the fire behind. The fire took a shape eerily similar to Maurice, but only about a foot tall, floating exactly where the candle was. "Leon! You have to help me, these shadows are scaring me!" The flames said. The flames dissipated instantly, prompting Stella to shout "Dad, wait!" The candle that was in the middle of the living room reappeared, and fell to the ground, with the symbol that adorned it radiating strange powers.

The candle's symbol
The candle's symbol

Leon grabbed the candle from the ground, and said "I think I know someone who can help us."

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neon_leon:

"Magic..." Luna Hawk remarked. She didn't worry about magic, her various Nth Metal items made her immune to it. She placed a re-assuring hand on Stella's shoulder. "Now we know your father is alive." Luna Hawk said. "That's an important first step. Leon, this person that can help us, does he or she require the use of magic to be of use to us?"

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12991  Edited By Neon_Leon

@lunahawk: "Probably." Leon answered "I don't really know for sure, though. His name is Yoshino. He was at Barnes the other day, trying to get people to transfer to some magic school... Fairy Tale?. It's just that he said he has one of these," Leon summoned his white keyblade, Anima, "And if he's got the same kinda weapon as me, maybe the same kinda stuff has been happening to him. I wanna see what he knows." Stella piped up, and said, "Why didn't you tell me any of that?" Leon shrugged a bit, and said "We haven't exactly been talking recently"

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neon_leon:

"You're both talking now, so just leave it at that." Luna Hawk suggested gently. "If he uses magic I need to know because everything I'm wearing will disrupt it if I stand anywhere near him long enough. Which reminds me, you might want to unsummon that blade before you can't anymore. Do you have a safe place I can put my things before we go on?" She asked Stella.

Neon_Leon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk: Leon tried to flash a smile to Stella, but it wouldn't reach past halfway up his face. Leon quickly dismissed his weapon, and said "Yikes. Good to know. I'm gonna go with yes, since he was reppin' a magic school." Stella didn't really know how to answer Luna's question. "This apartment was my safe place." she said "I mean, you could keep your stuff in my closet like I do, but there's no guarantee someone else won't get in here."

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neon_leon:

"I can fix that." Luna Hawk told Stella, removing her helmet for the first time in the presence of Leon.

No Caption Provided

She walked over to the indicated closet and placed her helmet and pistols in there. She then closed the door, took her mace off of her belt and pressed it to the gap between the door and the wall. The mace turned to liquid which slid into the crack and solidified, sealing the door shut with solidified Nth Metal. "There, now your closet is safe." She said with a wink. "I feel like I'm going there naked, but it is what it is."

Avatar image for deactivated-6032280486b7d
deactivated-6032280486b7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironphantom: I loved that post. Especially the way you wrote Aeon. Exactly how I write Andres, always been a fan of your stuff, mano :)

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

Xae had an idea almost immediately after she saw the repairs. "You're mistaking me for someone who's going to get all teary eyed thinking I'm somehow the cause of you killing a bunch of humans." She told the car while she tore off a chunk of her armor with her claws, a six inch metal shard. "Do you know who's fault their deaths are? That would be yours." She shifted onto the floor and drove her hand through it until she felt her claws along the transmission. She tore a piece free from the transmission and at nearly the same moment wedged her armor shard into the gap. The idea being that at the very least it was going to take the car longer to repair itself with a foreign object wedged in the wound.

She also knew of course that the car would suddenly lose total control and braced herself for the flip inducing crash that was likely to occur. It was a violent possible solution, but it was a possible solution. Before she could do much else she needed the car to stop if even for a few moments.

Veronica's transmission clanked free violently, the separated part digging down into the road. The '58 Fury then performed an involuntary front flip, three in fact after going 110 mph. After dead silence from being airborne, Veronica slammed to the floor on all four tires, as she never landed any other way somehow. Despite this, she was in tough shape after that. The radio had ceased it's hit tunes, and smoke bellowed from the deformed hood. At the moment, she was out....

Loading Video...

...♫Rock, rock, rock Oh baby, Rock, rock, rock Oh baby, Rock, rock, rock Oh baby, Rock, rock rock, Oh Baby, Rock 'n roll is here to stay, It will never dieVeronica's radio blasted loud enough to literally deafen any average human on an ear bleeding level. As Danny and the Juniors spoke for her, Veronica doesn't die, just like Rock 'n Roll. Her metal shifted even faster than last time, it was clear that she was pissed right off by this bitch. The car was ready to kill a hundred more humans just to show what Gale had tampered with, who exactly she was messing with. Veronica was ready to-

"Get. The. FCK. Away from my girl..." Ace called out to Gale, his calm voice was enough for the radio to turn straight down to low. Veronica's engine fluttered at the sight of her love, but also knew she was in some deep trouble for this one probably... The greaser that belonged to the infamous and well liked Rumblers stepped out of the shadows, lighting up a fresh cigarette. "You know who I am, you know who I'm with...So I'm only going to ask ya one more time to back off from my partner.." He didn't need to flash a gun, being quick enough to draw it before Gale could even blink, even for her species. It was clear from his tone though, he was mad at both of the women present, more so Veronica.

"I'll be takin' it from here, dig?"

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: @the_puzzler: Kat was up on the roof of a tall apartment building as she saw the events unfold, "Hey YO!" Kat shouted from far away "KEEP IT DOWN OR THE COPS ARE GOING TO COME"

IronPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satar: Really wish I could take credit for that, but i actually PMed Arquitenens asking if she could read it over. If you read the original post you'd know I actually butchered that piece of dialogue, so she actually wrote those lines and I just edited them in afterwards.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032280486b7d
deactivated-6032280486b7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satar: Really wish I could take credit for that, but i actually PMed Arquitenens asking if she could read it over. If you read the original post you'd know I actually butchered that piece of dialogue, so she actually wrote those lines and I just edited them in afterwards.

He's lying. He did not "butcher" anything. He did an extremely good job, such that I didn't even mind the fact that he took control of Aeon [who functions as a character of mine and not an NPC that others can control]. I do get particular about small details, and even though I didn't ask him to change it I like explaining things; so I told him, "if I'd written that it'd probably have gone like..." But even in that, those were only [extremely] minor wording changes. He basically hit it very well.

Note to anyone else reading this: unless otherwise granted permissions, Aeon is subject to my "no bunnying" policy and you are not to take control of him in any way. He just happened to to it really well so I let it slide.

Should have a reply by tomorrow at the latest.