Gothic City [CVnU: Living Location]

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@kameo

{Want to go watch 50 shades of gray? Lol jk} Mark was trying to ease up the tension between them by cracking a joke. {But you might like the SpongeBob movie more :D}

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@_nox_: The joke failed to ease the tension {I was thinking more of like any of the three Hunger Game movies}

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11853  Edited By _Nox_

@kameo

Not even a "lol"? What was going to take to make her smile? {Insurgent is out, or we can go see Kingsmen maybe?} Please say Kingsmen.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

{Nah, not interested in any of those movies as of now} How unfortunate for Nox

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo:

Not playing ball? Oh well. I tried, gave it my best shot. I'm out, her loss. Nox pretended to receive, a call from his communicator. "Robbery? Ok. I'll be there in five. Nox out.". He left a fifteen dollars on the table and said. "I have to go, but I'll call you so we can go get lunch next Friday, ok?". Unlikely, but I don't want to be rude. Mark walked out of the place and didn't bother to look back.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: Kameo raised an eye brow as Nox walked away Well that was weird but I have the feeling I won't be seeing him again.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@kameo: soon enough they got to the well and he stopped. he looked down it to find that the well weas dry "what kind of well is dry?" he asked her and then jumped down into the well. there was a massive hole in teh siude and he looked up "coming?" he called to her

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo: @leon_dissada: Vengance (Yes I know I'm spelling it wrong) heard somebody fall into the well not to far behind her "Oh oh" she whispered to herself as she hid behind some rubble that concealed herself well.

Mean while "Yes I'm coming" Kameo walked the well with her spider climbing abilities.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11859  Edited By _Nox_

@vengance101:

No Caption Provided

The Knightfall Casanova wasn't one to stay around and mope all day about rejection, life was too short to be sad over such childishness. The same afternoon that he left Kameo in that coffee shop, he had encountered another new face around Gothic. In comparison to the one who must not be named, she was upbeat, open, funny, and even happy. The type of girl that he could settle down with.

She had told him top pick him up at a bus stop. I can't really blame her with all of the creeps that hang around this city. Mark slowed down and parked his jet black sports car imported from Europe and opened the door for her.

"Come in, I don't think I told you my real name the night before. I'm Marcus Antonius Knightfall, but you can call me Mark".

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myers_voorhees:

Elliot took out to pistols, a Five-Seven and a CZ-75 as he emptied his CZ on his opponent, firing with one hand, as the bullets seem either miss, or have no effect as the opponent glides along the ground. Elliot completely emptying his magazine ofhis CZ. "Huh..." Elliot however did not halt firing as he switched up his guns. Seeking to shoot the man thrice in the chest with his bullets at Mach 2. The bullets would reach the man before the noise of the rounds even being fired would. Making attempting to hear them coming pointless. He's durable. I'll give him that... Elliot is now more willing to more liberally use guns on his foe. He didn't give him chance to wait. "Gettin' tired already?"

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11861  Edited By Vengance101

@_nox_ said:

@vengance101:

No Caption Provided

The Knightfall Casanova wasn't one to stay around and mope all day about rejection, life was too short to be sad over such childishness. The same afternoon that he left Kameo in that coffee shop, he had encountered another new face around Gothic. In comparison to the one who must not be named, she was upbeat, open, funny, and even happy. The type of girl that he could settle down with.

She had told him top pick him up at a bus stop. I can't really blame her with all of the creeps that hang around this city. Mark slowed down and parked his jet black sports car imported from Europe and opened the door for her.

"Come in, I don't think I told you my real name the night before. I'm Marcus Antonius Knightfall, but you can call me Mark".

Minutes Prior

"So I'll see you there? mkay bye"

Now

This is unexpected Maya contemplated with surprised eyes "Mark Knightfall?" she said confused as she thought back to a an old article on the internet she read, raising her finger up she added emphasis on her question "You're way out of my league aren't you?"

Maya was dressed in a black short sleeve sweater shirt which was contemplated by a grey pleated skirt, she was after all just expecting a formal meeting.

One thing to notice was that in their original meeting Maya had green contact lenses on but now they were removed to show her true silver eyes.

Ojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_

Gothic City;
Carnival Lane.
Late in the evening.

The desolate seaside amusement park tells a silent tale of by-gone grandeur. As if children's laughs still echoed through it's tight crooked alleys and it's mechanical attractions never stopped spinning, the place radiated a certain aura. It was one of despair and damnation as even the most lively part of Gothic City shut down and decayed into it's current form. The wood of it's stores already began rotting away. The rat-populated streets were littered in garbage and fluff from what was left of it's alluring prizes. It's walls sprayed over with vulagarities and tags of long dead gangs.

Tonight, however. Tonight is different. The rusty ferris-wheel turns again, carrying a lone passenger. The ascension is slow due to the unkept nature of it's systems. But with a deafening *CRANK!* that carries even past the park's confines the wheel stops and the lone figure, now on the highest cab, confidenly leans forward and roots it's leg in the cab's rim.

With a sinister smile the man on the ferris wheel outstretches his arms as if in a warm welcome and reveals a trigger in his right hand. *CLICK!*, he immediately presses the button placed on top of the onyx trigger and just like that three buses in the city explode. The detonation, sourced on the chassis, obliterates the vehicles and everyone inside.

Thugs and lawyers, mothers and prostitutes, children and pets all die. Without any goal or warning.

The explosions roar through the city and light up the night sky. Quite a spectacle for the triggerman on the ferris-wheel, who coldly gazes at the deadly firework show. Suddenly, the park comes alive again. Loud arcades begin playing, attractions seeded with cowering hostages moving and rainbow spotlights flashing. And the same lights reveal the orchestrator as they bathe his madly laughing stature.

With an egg-plant coloured suit, pale skin, green hair and a maddening aura there was no mistaking it. Ojo was back with in town, and back with a vengeance.

(Quickie.)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: He looked up waiting for her to climb down. once she climbed down in the hole he began walking into the blown up wall. "theirs dust in the air" he said to her "which means this was a recent hole" he said to her as he walked onwards. it became darker and darker as they walked down the path and teh air grew stale and cold

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: While Kameo walked with Leon the girl dressed as a bat watched them quietly from the shadows.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101:

"Funny, I was about to say the same thing about you". Mark remarked, returning the flirtatious quip at her. She was gorgeous, her hair smelled beyond belief, and her eyes were so were so light that you could see your own reflection and the galaxy's edge in the iris alone, the pupils had a tone of gray around them that were like staring right into the dark side of the moon.

"I was thinking we could grab lunch before we go off to the movies.".If I keep starving myself my metabolism is going to eat me alive. The devil may care closed the door for her before getting inside the car, it was a beautiful night in Gothic for a change so he decided to let the top off from his car and play "R U Mine" by the Arctic Monkeys to set the right tone.

"So what do you do for a living besides modeling?". The Cardinal Mamba teased with one hand in the wheel.

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: Maya blushed a little at Nox's flirtatious quips, when it came to answering the question she laughed some what confused "Well that's kinda of hard to explain" she started to scratch her head as she thought How do I explain it, huh

"Well first I want to say that I don't model" she chuckled nervously a bit, dam I just had the answer on the tip of my tongue why is it so hard to explain something so simple?

"Umm, I sort of test out devices for a company and they pay me to do so" she face palmed herself, idiot now I sound stupid.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11867  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@vengance101: @vengance101: As teh air got staler and musty smelling they soon came to a wall. Leon placed both hands on the wall and shoved it over. a smell of decay filled the air as the bricks landed in the water. chains fell from the ceiling and blood stained the brick walkways on ether side of teh black water "well..." he said walking inside and looking around "it looks like we found it.." eh said as slight movement made noise from the dark corner attracting leons gaze

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: oh crud he saw me, Maya didn't move she just closed her eyes hoping not to catch attention

"So how are you going to kill the ghost?" Kameo asked.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: He isnt the necromancer" he said as his eyes narrowed and a skin clad being in a grey barial mask walked out towards them "its one of his undead reanimation..." eh told her as he raised his hand towards him "he wont be hard to obliterate" he said to them and he caused the undeads skin to start burning away in black fire and then the muscle, and tendents and then the skeletian collapsed. "they dont seem like an issue now.....as long as its not a group" he told them

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Maya popped her head "Excuse me but what are you two talking about?" she cocked her head side ways confused

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: he glansed over at her "oh." he said noticing her "just...stuff" eh said unsure weather or not to trust her. he then looked back and looked around the dark stone room. "the bloody history of the land is gathered in here" he told kameo. "its no wonder he chose here

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Kameo replied "wow who would have thought" she turned to Maya and gave a thumbs up "She's okay, she's a hero like me"

"Hey Kameo" Maya commented as she stood beside the girl in white

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: @vengance101: he looked back at kameo "alright" he said to her as he turned back around "well then in a nut shell. somebody has brought death over the city. that was a reanimated body...movies i believe call them zombies. Life forced back into dead bodies and inslaved to do the bidding of the caller" he said as he walked "be carful, thisd place isnt as it seems..." he said "this is an old intarrogation chamber from the wars past" he said

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Maya nodded while pulling out some packets of salt "Will salt help fight against the ghosts?"

Kameo let out a inaudible chuckled at the question.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11875  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@vengance101: leon laughed slightly and looked back. his eyes were an amber color "i dont think so" eh said "that is said to be able to keep ghosts out of a closed circle if it remains an inclosed cyrcle.....however there are ways around that" eh said to her. "any other things you would liek to know?" he asked

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Maya pulled a small knife made out of iron from her cape pocket "Does pure Iron work?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: At this one he couldnt help a small laugh and turned around "no not at all" he said to her ghosts are intangable" he told her "that will go right through it....and with the history of the place we are headed...well...lets say theres alot of anger, saddness, hate and rage stored up in this dark chamber of blood" he said as he continued walking down teh stares. the air grew staler and soon only torches lit the way

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I walked out an apartment door took one more sip of whiskey before clicking the devise behind my ear to flip my helmet over my head then pulling up my hood by the edges then looking up at the beautiful sky and moon."lovely" i walked on and saw a group of people i said "hey" not knowing who the people were because it is always nice to acknowledge the people next to you

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: As the two girls followed Leon the red haired one Maya commented "What am I supposed to do when I see a ghost?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: he walked to a door and stopped once they reached the bottom of teh stares. the ground was wet with a film of water "what can you do>?" he asked "can you harness magic or elements in any way?" eh asked her

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: "No" she gestured to Kameo "she can harness cosmic energy, I can't right now"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: @vengance101: well she might be able to help somewhat as ghosts use some kind of cosmic energy...as for you...i would just hope that they diont get to you, ghosts can posses your body...make you do almost insane things." he said to he r"some might make yoru desires and hormones rise, wail others will make a particular emotion liek anger or saddness rise and take over...iv heard of some who have caused there victims to comit suicide by causing depression to take them over" he said "they can do any number of things....so watch it" he said to her

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Maya had a smug look "Well it's a good thing I'm immune to bodily possession, I can't get possessed by Ghosts"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: they dont need to posess you to do that" eh said to her as he opened the door. there were dead bodies hanging from teh ceiling, feleyyed and cut dripping blood into the stream going by. the walls splattered with blood as well and on teh walls were bodies chained. some looked freash and others looked like they were starved to death "they have other ways of doing it..." he said

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Maya covered her nostrils with her fingers as she tried to get used to the stench.

"Hey" Kameo asked Leon, "do you think the Spirit did this?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: partially" he said to kameo as he looked at them "i think they played a hand in it...but not all of these bodies are from them" he said walking into the room "this was an old interrogation building...interrogations....torture....execution, it all occured here" he said to her as they walked through the room. blood dripped from the ceiling and groaning filled the room. flesh dripped off the bodies to the floor and skeletians stuckj in teh chains lay pinned on teh wall

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Kameo observed the corpses and touched one "The bloods still warm, this is a fresh kill"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: he looked over "i can smell that." he said to her as suddenly the chains dropped the skinned bodies to the floor and everything began to fill with groans and moans "shit..." leon said as he looked around at the dead all beginning to rise "i dont think touching it was wise" he said as he pulled his blade from his shieth "get ready" ghe said as they all began standing

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Kameo nodded and began to fire webbings to pin down the undead that were getting up

Mean while Maya took out a can of mace and a lighter "fire works on the dead right?"

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11890  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@vengance101: these ones are moist in blood" he said to her "if they had come from the ground they would be covered in dirt and dried" eh said "it would work then but not now" he said as he decapatated ones that had manage to get up and avoid the net that had pinned many of them down" skeletians began rising as well. "think like this...wet paper wont burn but if you put a dry piece of paper to a match it will light ablaze" he said to her

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11891  Edited By Vengance101

@leon_dissada: "So I hear"Maya switched from the can of mace to a can that said D.G. Inc Quick Dry, she raised it at the undead that shambled towards her and fired a blast of chemicals.

The zombies moistness quickly faded as the chemicals rapidly dried their body thousands of times faster then it would ordinarily dried, their bodies were stiff like beef jerky and she started to kick the with enough force to split their bodies in half.

But all in all she only dried ten zombies.

Myers_Voorhees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man: Each bullet passed through Voorhees, allowing him to creep forward, closer and closer to his opponent. As it stood, he had emptied one of his weapons, and now apparently wished to unload his next one.

Unfortunately, it would take more than mere handguns to put him down.

Moving forward, he weeved between the bullets, dodging them without pause, and, finally having closed the distance between the two, tapped into his power to burst forward with speed and deliver another helicopter kick. If this connected, Myers would capitalize, tackle his opponent to knock them off the roof, and dive through the nearby window of the next building.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: zombie after zombie fell from teh can though more came out. then teh ceilings were shadowed "shit." he said "master hands" eh said to her as the shadows began getting bigger and bigger "cmon" he said and pulled teh 2 of them to the north and motioned for the door

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: The both quickly but cautiously headed to the door, almost like twins they prepared for the unexpected.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengance101: as he poulled them in he shut teh door and candles lit, illuminating his tan skin and soon his yellow eyes fell upon teh room. it was a torture devise holder. whips, racks, hooks and more were all around "back in teh 1700s this was a torture chamber" he said to them as he walked inside teh room. "here gathers the lands bloody and dark history

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myers_voorhees:

Eliot reloaded his guns with such speed as the man drew ever closer, dodging Eliot's bullets, causing him to tilt his head out of annoyance. "Friggin' super speed. Guess the first rule of every martial arts movie is to never have a gun. But..." Elliot saw him prepare to throw a physics defying spin kick that would caused him to fly through the air like a helicopter. Elliot saw his oppertunity. As he planned his counter attack before his opponent even launched his attack.

His opponent launched towards him and Elliot's fist met with his opponents foot. The collision caused Elliot's Buckshot Surprise mounted on his arm to discharge a dragon's breath shotgun blast. To any regular person, their leg would simply be reduced to flaming gore. But to Elliot's opponent, he suspected to wound, ignite him and blow him back in the opposite direction of the kick. Whatever happened, the kick still hit Elliot's protected fist and sends him spinining through the air. However, he lands some distance away, dragging back landing on all threes with a shoulder dislocated. Elliot takes a moment to snap it back into place, painfully, causing him to let out a grunt, but he rolls his shoulder and is fine a moment later.

Elliot shakes his fist. "I wonder if you're a demon. I don't wanna say you are, cause I met a chick who looked like Satan's daughter. Turned out she was some angel god from hell. Shot hellfire at me before hand cause she thought I was an assassin. Wasn't fun. You wouldn't happen to be something like that, would you?"

Elliot loaded yetanother round into the tube of his arm mounted buckshot surprise.

Myers_Voorhees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

Voorhees's kick was abruptly ended with a surprise counter from his opponent, who surprisingly was able to meet his kick with his fist, the two connecting. For his opponent, he felt his shoulder pop out. For Myers, he was blasted back a ways from the force of the blast, however he still managed to remain closer than before. However, he had one problem.....his leg was on fire.

Voorhees grunted, and now a wave of aura ran through his leg, managing to dissipate the flames. Standing on his foot he realized he had been damaged, his foot definitely bleeding, although not life threateningly. He would deal with it for now.

He once more looked up in time to see his opponent reloading and, annoyingly, speaking to him.

"No, I am no demon, but I fight with no compassion, and with the intent on killing foes I deem worthy." Upon saying this, he lifts his hand, balling it, energizing it, and thrusts it into the ground beneath him fracturing the roof that they were both standing on. The ground was unable to handle the blow, and collapsed, giving way. However, before this, Voorhees jumped up to gain a height advantage, and began firing even more blasts, small like the second one, but with less explosive force. These small blasts moved in a cluster, hoping to tag the man one of two times.

But, there was the disadvantage that they moved somewhat slower, but not as slow as the big Hadoken.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ojo:

I always hated amusement parks, they're just full of death traps waiting to go off, hoaxed games that only want to find new ways to rip you off, and phony psychics. Worst of all, there is this horrible creature that hunts these parks from hell and my nightmares every so often, this monster than dons a smile to hide the emptiness of its soul and their silent screams of torture, speaking their name alone makes me cringe to no end.

Clowns.

The idea that anyone could find such a terrible creature amusing baffles me completely, I know that once kings would decapitate their court jesters if they failed to make them laugh, quite frankly they should have kept that tradition today, that way the practice would have died off by the turn of the century since nobody in the right mind finds them entertaining in any way.

Perfect example of why clowns are assholes.
Perfect example of why clowns are assholes.

He breaks out of Bedlam Asylum, then boom, three buses blow up and the abandoned amusement park comes to life again. There are no such things as coincidences, the universe is far too lazy for such a thing, the cops aren't stupid, they realize all of this too, but they know better than to go after a Bedlam escapee. What I don't understand is this, why buses out of all things? What's the joke behind it? There's always one, a comedic angle to it, what's so special about blowing up buses? Is it a crack at public safety? What? The humor is lost in me.

The Ferris wheel seems like the appropriate place to pull the trigger, that way he would have the perfect view to watch the spectacle. Dust should have gathered inside, however there are marks on the seat that someone was sitting here recently. I'm getting warm, I need to predict his next move before he even thinks about it.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: Maya blushed a little at Nox's flirtatious quips, when it came to answering the question she laughed some what confused "Well that's kinda of hard to explain" she started to scratch her head as she thought How do I explain it, huh

"Well first I want to say that I don't model" she chuckled nervously a bit, dam I just had the answer on the tip of my tongue why is it so hard to explain something so simple?

"Umm, I sort of test out devices for a company and they pay me to do so" she face palmed herself, idiot now I sound stupid.

"You're could have fooled me". Mark inquired regarding her claim of not pursuing a modeling career, she was certainly worthy of doing so in his opinion.

"So you're part of a test group? I hope it's not for a pharmaceutical company, testing out drugs can have nasty side effects." He decided not to expand on the subject because it would ruin the mood. I've seen people that look like they're fifty years old and bald when they're twenty because they tried some new drug that's supposed to cure cancer.

"Have you ever thought about modeling? I could get you a job with Valerie Huntington, I know her personally". That was a lie, I don't know Ms. Huntington that well, however she date Andres a while ago and I am the Red King of her Hellfire Club so I'm sure arrangements could be made.

"

Vengance101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_dissada: Kameo was spoke some what confused "So this is where all the murders happened back then and why he was never caught?"