User Lists: 0

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@_darkwing_: Ahh yeah i didnt play this lol. So this happened.

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_darkwing_: I had to find one that fit the situation lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5afb23ee0b488
deactivated-5afb23ee0b488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man: Squirt stared at the strange creature before him, as it came forward and poked him and pinched his cheeks.

"OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo"

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15:

As Elliot walks away, Jan looks at the creature as she hugs it tight, holding around it's round frame and squishing it unable to contain herself at this thing's sheer cuteness as she pulls it face first into her chest. "Oh my god this thing is so damn adorable I just wanna die!" She says all excited and giddy. As Elliot walks back in, he comments "I call him squirt. He seems to like that, don'tcha squirt?" Elliot says walking to the kitchen.

Jan...doesn't really let go. She just...purs sort of and rests her chin on the squishy thing. "So soft..." She murmurs.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_darkwing_:

The gate, country bar.

Waylon Jennings played on the jukebox, perfect for Dawson dancing with the dame in his arms...Her throat ripped out. The whole bar was covered in blood, everyone's corpses more so resembling butcher's meat than human anymore. "Look Lisa, I know our folks don't think it ain't a good idea for us to be together. But shoot, we can just run! Cross the Mississippi and live like desperadoes! Come on Jenny, you gotta trust me."

A red tendril grabbed the dead girl's head, making it move as if talking. Then Dennis spoke in his best girly voice. "Oh Denny, I just don't know! I'm just a lowly cowgirl, and you, a lone ranger. Could we ever be truly happy?" "I dunno Samantha, there's only one way to find out.....Psh-Heheheheh!" D dropped the body without a second though, his reaching hand shooting a tendril out to grab a Budweiser from the bar counter.

"I could totes be an actor, don't care what they say!" The maniac's red flesh peeled back to rveal his human mouth, sipping the beer.

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10858  Edited By _Darkwing_

@the_puzzler:

The police are surrounding the building but they're not doing anything, they didn't even shoot when I landed outside. It's like they're waiting for a cape to show up, like this is too much to handle. One of the police officers tries to stop me, but not because of an ego thing, he tells me that devil is waiting inside, that it will kill me and he didn't want me in his conscience. I tell him that I've seen the devil, and whoever waits through that door is just practice without knowing what I'm walking into. David wasn't afraid of Goliath and neither will I.

I can only hear a heartbeat inside of there, a sickly twisted heart that barely beats. As I open the door my fear becomes reality. The floors and walls are covered in the guts of innocent people with names and families, who will be mourned forever. When my eyes spot the monster that did this I feel a convulsive rage coming into my fists. I would usually say something "funny" to taunt him, but not there's nothing amusing about this. My fury takes over and I rush at him, without holding back and aim for his now revealed face.

Like David, I'm cut Goliath's f*cking head off and show it to the kingdom.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

Squirt responded to his friend with a simply "AAAAAAyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeee" before looking at the one he called Jan. Being squished and squashed, he just saw there, not showing much thought, or emotion.

However, when he saw his friend walk off, Squirt leaped up and began to float after him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpedy, bump bump....

_OutcastAl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10861  Edited By _OutcastAl_

@crazy_eights: Another one of the she hyrdra's head came forth. It looked twisted and dark. It snapped at me. "Can I speak to another please".

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

The police are surrounding the building but they're not doing anything, they didn't even shoot when I landed outside. It's like they're waiting for a cape to show up, like this is too much to handle. One of the police officers tries to stop me, but not because of an ego thing, he tells me that devil is waiting inside, that it will kill me and he didn't want me in his conscience. I tell him that I've seen the devil, and whoever waits through that door is just practice without knowing what I'm walking into. David wasn't afraid of Goliath and neither will I.

I can only hear a heartbeat inside of there, a sickly twisted heart that barely beats. As I open the door my fear becomes reality. The floors and walls are covered in the guts of innocent people with names and families, who will be mourned forever. When my eyes spot the monster that did this I feel a convulsive rage coming into my fists. I would usually say something "funny" to taunt him, but not there's nothing amusing about this. My fury takes over and I rush at him, without holding back and aim for his now revealed face.

Like David, I'm cut Goliath's f*cking head off and show it to the kingdom.

Dennis smelt him before seeing him, some little kid. "N-No! No way you're serious right now! BAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Dennis pointed at him with his red, clawed finger in hysteria, not helping that this little human was just charging straight for him. The punch landed home, but the little one would find the feeling...Not pleasant.

It felt like punching a half melted slab of meat, making a wet noise upon impact. Dennis didn't move a single bit though, other than his head snapping back and staying there for a moment. Slowly but surely though, those white eyes shined just as much as his fanged teeth. "....Ha....Look hoss, Imma give it to ya straight considering how young ya are...."

Without any further warning, four foot spike tendrils exploded from Dennis's body in all directions. At this point though, D's hands already resembled axes, swinging them wildly for the kid's gut. "Imma eat me some kiddo! Think of it like lamb! VEAL! STRINGY. TASTELESS. MEAT. WITH NO SKILL!"

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15:

Jan let the thing go as it wriggled out of her grip. "Oh sorry." She said. When she saw it floating off to Elliot, she crossed her arms. "Seems like it likes you better." She said standing up.

Elliot was putting groceries away and doing generally idle things as he saw squirt begin to follow him. As Elliot noticed, the pink puffball following him. Seems he really does like me better.

As Elliot finished. He then went back into the den and just crashed in the sofa. Laying face first in. Clothes and all. Then fell asleep actually, not too soon after. Just laid out.

(Ever consider making a bio?)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man: @just_an_average_man:

(Yeah.....I just might.)

Floating after his friend, Squirt noticed the groceries. "Oooooooooooooooo" exclaimed Squirt, as he sucked in one of the bags of groceries. He then flew over, landing next to his best friend. Watching him, he sat on his chest, waiting for his friend to awaken.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15:

Alright, Should about wrap it up, for this story anyway.

Yeah, a bio for a history (if you want) and pretty importantly powers. I mean, I don't really want people to nerf themselves just so I can interact with them, but generally putting your abilities down somewhere helps people gauge what their attacks might/should do to you.

Not that I dislike squirt or think he was overpowered or anything.

You can also have two characters on one profile if you want to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15:

Yup. For now. Just about wraps it up. This place can be hub/base for you. OR whichever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

(Ah, ok. Well......up up and away!)

Squirt sat on the man's chest for a while, patiently waiting for him to awaken. However, something else caught his attention. A strange noise garnered his attention. Floating up, Squirt, flew out the window, out to the city before him.

Landing on a rooftop, Squirt overlooked the city, staring at the vastness of it all.....

Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_outcastal_: Hissing at the odd man Dresden barks "Go f$%k yourself, you get me or you get dead, that simple fool."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Night-Shadow)

"The city is withering, dying, yet you heroes try to save it....why is it that you do?" the Dark Being had her hand wrapped around the throat of a young hero, lifting her in the air with ease. They were on the roof top of a building, the young girl having come to "take care of" a disturbance.

"To show, that we don't fear the dark, the evil. Villains like you!" the girl spoke, trying to muster up some courage, but ultimately coming up as simply ploy, as the fear in he voice, the horror on her face showed that she was scared.

"But you do fear me young one. And I am not a villain, merely a harbinger of truth."

"What truth....what truth could bring you to do such atrocities?" the hero looked about, staring at the slain bodies around them.

"The truth of darkness. For before there was light, there was dark, and from that dark, the one, and only true truth lies within. For the truth, my young hero..." two pillars emerged, and the heroes mind was filled with the moans of the damned. Blood tricked down her nose, and from the corners of her eyes, as her mind was ruptured with the demons of the abyss.

"....will set you free." With a flick of her wrist, the hero's neck snapped, and the body fell limply upon the floor. Reaching forward, the woman grasped the corpse's face, and suddenly, the body dissipated into shadow.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10873  Edited By M-174

@awesomekill15:

Blood was in the air. M came upon the invisibly scene all too late. For the being surrounded by bodies, killed the human with but a gesture by the time it had arrived. This entity seemed demonic in nature, and killed needlessly, claiming to be the "harbinger of truth."

"I see no truth...." M said, around her, all around her, invisibly. "Only needless death and needless blood." M manifested floating as it condensed from mist form to solid in the air. Manifesting with one of hundreds of thousands of U-Fog bodies located around the world. With several in Gothic. And the very strongest, with most of it's abilities. Nearly halfway across the world in Somalia.

It orbits her as it looks at upon her. Floating about 4 feet above the ground. It analyzed her as it spoke.

No Caption Provided

"You prey on humans. Now there is one who seeks to prey on you. Who will follow your trail of death."

With that, M does not try to understand this creature. Merely swat it away into the opposing wall 8 feet with a lash of it's watery tendril-ed arm after assessing it's strength and durability.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sighs*

Seems like I'll have to apply to the old 'dark character in Gothic' concept.

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dennis smelt him before seeing him, some little kid. "N-No! No way you're serious right now! BAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Dennis pointed at him with his red, clawed finger in hysteria, not helping that this little human was just charging straight for him. The punch landed home, but the little one would find the feeling...Not pleasant.

It felt like punching a half melted slab of meat, making a wet noise upon impact. Dennis didn't move a single bit though, other than his head snapping back and staying there for a moment. Slowly but surely though, those white eyes shined just as much as his fanged teeth. "....Ha....Look hoss, Imma give it to ya straight considering how young ya are...."

Without any further warning, four foot spike tendrils exploded from Dennis's body in all directions. At this point though, D's hands already resembled axes, swinging them wildly for the kid's gut. "Imma eat me some kiddo! Think of it like lamb! VEAL! STRINGY. TASTELESS. MEAT. WITH NO SKILL!"

My knuckles throb after hitting him, it was a stupid move to let my rage take control of me. But now, it seems as if I'm going to pay for it even more, I jump back to avoid the tendrils, but I'm not fast enough to avoid the axes so they cut right through my armor and leave severe lacerations in my stomach. I fall on my back and try to stop the bleeding with my hands, before further applying pressure I throw two explosive "wingdings" at him to put some distance. I know, the name sucks.

I drag myself behind the counter and grab a bottle of alcohol, take a sip of it and then pour it all over the wound. It burns like a bitch and I let the bastard know that by letting out a groan. I need to hurry the hell up, before he decides to get creative with the shapes of his hands, I already have enough issues as it is. With shaking hands I wrap bandages over my torso and get ready for his next attack.

_OutcastAl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_outcastal_: Hissing at the odd man Dresden barks "Go f$%k yourself, you get me or you get dead, that simple fool."

I back up a little and I feel my muscles get tense. I haven't had this feeling in a long time. Reminds me of when the puppet hounds in the Crooked House came charging after me. I feel the adrenaline running through my body like river. A river that constantly flows and eventually breaks down a damn that the Great Machine put up to control it, but the machine could never control it. "We are similar are we not? I wish not to fight, but if you force me I will hurt you".

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was back stalking the streets of Gothic city.This time it was different.I was on official government business.They had made me the leader and first member of The Hunting Pack.They gave me all new armor.It was a major upgrade from what I had before.I was to take out a small drug ring by at the Gothic docks.I got there using the HUD installed on my helmet.I felt good that no one could see my eyes because of the visor.Arriving at the docks,I spotted about twenty men.from a distance I threw one of my electric grenade.They were stunned,they weren't designed to kill. Except the 5 guys on the boat,who began to shoot at me.My shield took the shots,luckily I was able to pull off my back and place it in front of me.As they were reloading I pointed the shield toward them and pulled the trigger on the handle.Boom!A grenade sprung from underneath the shield and demolished the boat taking out all 5 men.The other 15 guys on the dock became unstunned. They began to fire at me as I charged at them,I got tagged a few times nothing serious.

I then superman punched a man in the throat with my claws extended.The claws digging past his and out the back of his now mangled neck.I retracted my claws and let the body slump down in a pool of blood.A guy tried to sneak up on me. He wasn't expecting what happened next. I used the back of my skull to head but him.He stumbled backwards,his nose had made a digesting squishing sound,blood squirted all of the docks.It became worse when I unloaded a mag each form my SMGs.His faces was shredded to pieces.I spun around and reloaded, before doing the same to another guy but aiming it his torso.They were dozens of bullet holes in his chest and his arms were barely attached to the rest of him.I strapped the smgss back to my legs and pulled out a land mine.I threw it like a Frisbee,it landed on a guy's chest.He looked puzzled, before it began to spin.The circular mine cut through the man's chest cavity like butter,nothing was left were the mine had passed through.The mine then blew up on the guy behind him.His upper body landed on the docks and his lower body land in the water.

10 guys left.I pulled out my machete and amputated a guy above the knee.I then drove it downward into his skull.It made a splatting sound.The sound of choking began as a guy who tried to charge me got the machete into his mouth.It went through the back of his head,I dragged the machete back.Slicing his jaw in half.A guy tried to clothesline me,I ducked it.I then swiped at his back and revealed his spinal cord.I removed his spine along with the skull and used to knock another guy into the ocean.I guy in front of me grabbed a hold of my shoulders.I head butted him getting a mixture of blood and mucus splattering onto my helmet.I shoved an electric grenade into his mouth.He light up like a Christmas tree,his skeleton showing up as he was been shocked to death.I found a way to make them lethal.I then placed the machete on to my back and pulled out the AK.Attached a bayonet on it.I then impaled a guy with the blade and fired up.The bullet went flying out the back of his head. I spun around threw a Molotov.It set three guys on fire they fell into the water below and didn't resurface.The last guy pointed a shaky gun at me.My body on my werewolf form.I used my claws to gut him.

I turned back to my human form. My new armor had taken the change of form well.I spray painted The Hunting Pack's logo onto to the dock."Mission accomplished." I stated on the comm link in my helmet,as I began to leave the scene of carnage.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksider95: I like how you write. It's pretty simple and fast paced.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler said:

My knuckles throb after hitting him, it was a stupid move to let my rage take control of me. But now, it seems as if I'm going to pay for it even more, I jump back to avoid the tendrils, but I'm not fast enough to avoid the axes so they cut right through my armor and leave severe lacerations in my stomach. I fall on my back and try to stop the bleeding with my hands, before further applying pressure I throw two explosive "wingdings" at him to put some distance. I know, the name sucks.

I drag myself behind the counter and grab a bottle of alcohol, take a sip of it and then pour it all over the wound. It burns like a bitch and I let the bastard know that by letting out a groan. I need to hurry the hell up, before he decides to get creative with the shapes of his hands, I already have enough issues as it is. With shaking hands I wrap bandages over my torso and get ready for his next attack.

The little wings struck their target well, digging deep into Dawson's white eyes, making him screech on par with a Nazgul. It was just a graceful flip into the darkness of the bar ceiling that followed. "Bleeding already kiddo? Tsk tsk tsk...That's bad news..." His demonic voice echoed throughout, but from where? "See, hoss. I heal pretty darn fast, you could say it's in my blood...Heh...So I fcking hope you're only gettin' started!"

Dennis leaped out from the shadows, right above the recovering hero. Before contacting the ground, the demon unleashed a spill of red liquid from his palms aimed right for the youth. This was stronger than most bonds, like a very very sturdy putty of sorts. Whether or not this prey was entangled, Dawson went to dig his claws into his shoulders and pick him up off the floor. "SCREAM FOR ME!"

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10882  Edited By _Darkwing_

@the_puzzler:

"F*ck off".

Sensing the air shift as he this freak was jumping, I promptly rolled on the floor like a trunk does awhen it goes down a hill and used the momentum of the move to get up on my feet and get back on action even if it was very painful. I send flying three flash freeze disks at his mug hoping to slow him down a bit. Fight smart or die tell me myself. Don't let him get too close unless you have to or he'll stab you with his tendrils or hands. Remember, as f*cked up as he, whatever that thing is, it has a heart, so it can and will be killed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174: The Dark Woman sensed the being around her.

"Hmm...I see how one could interpret this act as such. For one who has outlive this world however, it is clear."

As the tendrils made its way towards her, it slammed through her shadowy form, dissipating her into a mist of shadow, before disappearing.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15:

M's tendril goes through the thing as she disappears. It retracts it's water like tendril arm. It resuming the form of it's arm as M scans the area for her. "I have stood before Immortals before. I have lived on this earth for five years. Only five. Yet, some of them are fools. Your age is irrelevant. You may flee, demon. But know that I have many eyes." If she does not show herself anywhere in the city in the view of a street Camera, or before M, after 5 minutes. M disappears into mist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174: "Oh young one, I am no demon. I am a being from beyond any mortal or immortals understanding, for I am from what was before and after."

Mist would appear under the creatures feet, stretching up his legs. No particular harm, but more of a sideffect from her presence.

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10886  Edited By M-174

@awesomekill15:

M didn't move or respond at first. It only stood there. Not breathing. Not turning it's head to look around, even though it was looking for her. M simply, waited. Showing no reaction to the mist. It only listened. M wouldn't move even if the mist did try to harm him. Or. Technically speaking. It.

Then it spoke. Not having or needing a mouth. Sound simply seemed to come from it. "Beyond understanding? I have heard words such as those before. Used as a tool to promote and encourage ignorance. You've shown yourself hardly different from any human base intellect." M said towards the mysterious entity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174: Appearing behind it, Night-Shadow looked at it.

"One like you would say that, as you are limited by your aspect, and the aspect of the information you possess. Either that, or my physical form has given me that impression, and limits me."

She dissapeared in a puff of smoke, before reappearing behind him. She would place her hand on his shoulder, and say, "For from where I lie, the level, the spectrum, of knowledge is of a different sort."

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10888  Edited By M-174

@awesomekill15:

M turned around before she spoke. When she said what she wished to say. "I am with limit. But I am of no particular aspect. I speak. For Information." M's other bodies were converging on this location. As they got nearer to the area. They assumed a mist like form to done their U-Fog to this body's. Mist seemed to rise from the alleys below as well the sewers and the door to this rooftop. Crawling from under it as it donated more Utility Fog to add to this particular "body" of M. More "mist" obscured the area.

It didn't turn around at first when she grabbed it's shoulder. Things about it did seem off. M produced heat , but lacked human vitals, "life-force" and general psionic. As far as telepaths were concerned, M was a "blank." And was invisible to telepathy.

When she finished speaking, M turned it's head 180 degrees to look at her. The arms turned and the thumbs switched sides. The legs did as well and the torso changed shape. Without changing the position M was standing in, it was now standing facing the woman. With her hand still on it's shoulder if she didn't take it off.

No Caption Provided

"Your description only seems to match yourself. From my perspective. Linear in perspective. Unless you provide me with reason otherwise." U-Fog swarmed around them. Thickening like humid mist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174: "all will be known at the end of days."

Along with the fog, shadow began to encircle them as well, creating a vortex of mist and darkness.

"Until then, remember, Darkness is where you find me."

With that, all the shadows wrapped around the woman, and she left, leaving no trace of having existed.

(This is fun, just talking. Also, what did you mean by off?

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomekill15:

M had no response. She disappeared. It had concluded from presented evidence that the destruction of her physical body likely wouldn't be enough to stop her. It would simply have to be prepared to intercept her whenever she struck once more. However, among all the death and destruction. She was just another monster. A monster who reminded M all too much of itself.

As she disappears, M itself fades, seemingly turning into sand and being slowly blown away by the breeze of the night. The head faded in moments. Then the torso. Followed by the feet. Gone with the wind.

(Just the fact that M isn't really a living being.)

Avatar image for deactivated-603254cf2e22e
deactivated-603254cf2e22e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_darkwing_:

Making his approach with a tame descent from Gothic's solemn skies, Leonel's all-seeing visual perception pinpointed Mark's exact location. This was to be his first encounter with his nephew, having like the rest of his family, only learned of the boy's existence a week or so ago. Landing quietly on a neighboring rooftop, the Modern Man paused three feet from the teenage vigilante, "Mark", he began, greeting him with a mannerly smile of charismatic affability, "Hey. My name's Leonel. We haven't met before but I'm your uncle, apparently", he laughed softly, hoping to use harmless humor as a potential ice breaker. "Listen. I have a proposition for you. What do you think about being part of a team of heroes?".

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_puzzler:

"F*ck off".

Sensing the air shift as he this freak was jumping, I promptly rolled on the floor like a trunk does awhen it goes down a hill and used the momentum of the move to get up on my feet and get back on action even if it was very painful. I send flying three flash freeze disks at his mug hoping to slow him down a bit. Fight smart or die tell me myself. Don't let him get too close unless you have to or he'll stab you with his tendrils or hands. Remember, as f*cked up as he, whatever that thing is, it has a heart, so it can and will be killed.

Dennis's senses were very superior to a human's in many ways, so much so that the ruffling of some gadget coming out of a pouch was like a scream in the ear. He formed his arm into a saber, slicing the disks before the could make their mark, yet exploding into clouds of below zero. Through that dense cloud came red, bloody whips with blades on the ends, lashing around as if payed to cut up this little boy into a butcher's morning work.

"SCREAM for me you little shit. I won't be happy till your momma feels what I do to you from MILES."

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10893  Edited By hunterzillas

@just_an_average_man:

(If you don't want to interact, just say so)

No Caption Provided

Trudging through the streets, holding the head of a man in his jaws, and crunching down on it, the wolf leaped up, walking along the alleyway's, frightening all nearby people, his presence literally making people feel uneasy. Blood dripped from the fangs of the mighty beast.

From the shadow's of the alleyway, his glowing eyes pierced the night.

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: (But. Then again....that profile isn't ready. Sorry for flip-flopping. I'll use this one.)

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hunterzillas: Elliot was in his warehouse, and on the news, he saw that there was a giant wolf being followed by a news chopper. It was being chased by police and it has already killed several people. Armory got payed off well for completing that job in New York for taking on that sicko red demon. But, Elliot wasn't sure the police could put a stop to this. There was a thought gnawing at him. In his head, to get involved....

Elliot got kitted up. Taking heavy weapons with him, intent on taking the creature down. Can't hold back on this thing. Elliot had an idea of taking a tow truck chain n' hook, as well as his bike. The chain can be attacked to the back of it. On his back was his Panzerfaust Beowulf/w Dragon's kiss and AA-12 with Frag-12s and drum magazines. The rest of his weapons were hidden in his coat. He got on his Bike, and he was off to face the creature.

Didn't take long for Elliot to find it. Police too afraid to engage and simply evacuated the area as the chopper followed. The chopper shined on Elliot as he appeared before the creature on his bike in the street in full armor. 50 feet away from it.

*Vroom...Vroom* He didn't come to a complete stop or get off the bike. In fact. The plan was to fight the thing while on the bike. "Come on, Fido. Let's play." *Vroom* Elliot then drive away down the street to his left. Trying to lead the wolf away from innocents.

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_an_average_man:

The dark wolf's eyes peered at the man on the bike, growling. As the bike sped off, he took this as a challenge. With a sonic roar that sprouted sparks of electricity, Blood Fang lunged, leaping high. When his feet crashed once more into the ground, he split it, and took off running at a sonic speed, speeding past the bike and stopping in front of the man, his next meal.