Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#10554 Feral Nova  Moderator

@pyrogram said:

@feral_nova: Would Zoe be proud? :P

Yeah yeah yeah :P now hurry up and post a damn reply to our thing so we can officially finish it! lol

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@feral_nova: I was following her wishes, don't be ungratefull Kurt didn't do what he done to Zoe to Xia :P Then you can assemble the Anti-Kurt squad xD

I will!

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: I mean, I could run the world and still hear her coming for me.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10557 Feral Nova  Moderator

@xenon_: I'll be a bitter old hag if I want to! :P

...but I have to admit... -_- Xia is adorable and I can't hold anything against her LOL Just Kurt xP

ANTI-KURT SQUAD ASSEMBLE!!! xD Oh wait... NO NEVER MIND NOT YET! >_>

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10558  Edited By Maestro_

@feral_nova: No you won't! You'll be a lovely young flower ready to flourish and become beatiful :D

Xia is so adorable, the most adorable character on the PLANET! xP Kurt done nothing wrong, Zoe seduced him :P

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Oh, Anti-Kurt Squad? Count Drake in! And probably Atticus. And all the Sangrias. And life itself. =D

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10560 Feral Nova  Moderator

@xenon_ said:

@feral_nova: No you won't! You'll be a lovely young flower ready to flourish and become beatiful :D

Xia is so adorable, the most adorable character on the PLANET! xP Kurt done nothing wrong, Zoe seduced him :P

No Caption Provided

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody said:

@feral_nova: Oh, Anti-Kurt Squad? Count Drake in! And probably Atticus. And all the Sangrias. And life itself. =D

So true -_-

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Soon enough Xia will show her true colors. It's not like Psy can write nice and adorable characters.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Look into your heart. You know it's truth.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: Psy can be adorable and loving and amazing >_< She can be NICE too.... I think D:

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@vamoose said:

@xenon_: Look into your heart. You know it's truth.

Yeah, you're probably right. She's probably going to go evil sooner or later.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10568  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@_nobody said:

YES!!! :D I should make it into a Cannon team and have Kurt kidnapped and then we can have a Gladiator like battle to the death!!!! xD

No Caption Provided

I wish I knew how to edit gifs so I wouldn't have to worry about them being deleted by mods :P lol

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10570  Edited By Maestro_

@feral_nova: I knew how to please Zoe ;D

And break her heart.

No Caption Provided

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10571 Feral Nova  Moderator

@xenon_ said:

@vamoose: Psy can be adorable and loving and amazing >_< She can be NICE too.... I think D:

OF COURSE SHE CAN! ....for a short period of time until she starts itching to corrupt her character :P

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

OF COURSE SHE CAN! ....for a short period of time until she starts itching to corrupt her character :P

T____T

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10573  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Running to catch the bus on time every morning is a great workout.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10576  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10577  Edited By Maestro_

@feral_nova: I'm sorry! I'll stop :P [But that's not what Zoe wanted me to do xP]

Also, that pink haired girl in that other Gif is beautiful :o

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: It's Dianna Agron!.... She looks better with pink hair xP

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10579  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10580  Edited By Maestro_

@feral_nova: Ewwww Zoe turned into an old woman, did I stress her that much? haha xD

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10581  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_vengeance_: poor baby, hope you can manage </3.

The struggle is too real.

@m-174: Hehehe. The sign of evil ;D

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

@angela_lee: [ JESUS. ]

[ The Ama nod. The Catepillar. The Hotness--The Everything. ]

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__mercury: ;) ♥ I'm glad you love it just as much as I loved yours.

No Caption Provided

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10587  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@angela_lee: I did.

Prepares Shinji for Angela pandering
Prepares Shinji for Angela pandering

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10588  Edited By Angela_Lee

@mr__mercury: Awaits his grand post<3

I would post a gif to counter yours, but sadly CV isn't allowing me to upload them, it been happening for quite some time now. ;(

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian is back. Hell to the yes.

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10590  Edited By Beremud

@angela_lee: "Me? I'm the Wolf," the newcomer said with an indifferent shrug. "Won't take it personal if you haven't heard of me; I'm more with with crowd that uses blades and chains, not magic fire and such, and besides, I'm just the messenger, today. My boss wants a word with you. I can take you to him, if you want, or I can tell you where to find him, if you're afraid I'm going to lead you into a blind alley and try to slice up that pretty throat of yours."

Xia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:
@xia said:

Xia gave a little squeal, squeezing his hand in turn. "I thought you said you didn't want to get involved with anyone so soon..." Oh, my gosh. Was he really interested in her? The reptilian humanoid hybrid with the black eyes and awkward verbal faux pas? "Well, you were a vigilante in Gothic. I saw you on the news. They tried to paint you as the bad guy sometimes, but I knew better. Yeah, I was young then, but I'm totally legal now. Um, not that I'm going to sleep with you. I mean I would, but uh... I mean, this isn't table conversation..."

Kurt felt butterflies within his stomach as she squeezed his hand back, and in a split, almost funny moment, he realized just how fake his love with Sangria had been, how forced, and addicted, rather than enamored and smitten it was. Xia wasn't wrong to question his past words, and in truth, neither was he. But... He had to honour Zoe's wishes, and as he gazed into the reptilian humanoid hybrid's strange yet somewhat alluring black eyes, thoughts of the Fire Goddess popped into his mind.....

“Go back to Gothic,” Her pacific eyes fixed on his. “and if you really love Xia, go and love her, don’t make stupid excuses to convince yourself otherwise, because chances are, she already loves you even more than you know. Don’t…” she struggled, she could feel her throat begin to swell as she tried to clear it, trying to keep her composure as she told him to go love a woman that wasn't herself. “hurt her like you hurt me, because she deserves better than that.” With that she took a step back away from, she couldn't keep her composure she had right now if he touched her, it would be too painful. That’s what I want from you.” With that, she then pressed the elevator button.

"I know what I said," Kurt gulped, maintaining eye-contact, making sure to never let go of her hand, it felt warming, almost soothing to hold it, in a strange way. "And I know I'm probably not ready to love again, and I could make so many excuses and reasons for not letting myself get involved with you, but honestly Xia, I haven't had a chance at true happiness in nearly two years. I don't want to lose you because I was too afraid to risk my heart being broken again," he raised her palm, and gave it a second kiss, a heartfelt kiss, holding it to his chin.

"It took a friend of mine to convince me to tell you this. I spoke to her, about you. I don't want to be alone anymore Xia, and you already make me so, so happy..." He shook his head, slowly, and sighed, "I'm ready, ready to begin anew. When I first met Sangria, I spoke to her about new beginnings. I see now, she wasn't a new chapter of my life, she was just the previous one coming to an end." His olive eyes shimmered, "You're my new beginning Xia, my new chapter." He chuckled, like a love-struck boy, and grinned at her little word slip, again, just drawing him closer to her emotionally. "Let's save that till the second date, hmm?" Kurt winked, and bit his lip. This was so great, he felt... So happy.

Xia's heart pounded in her chest. How was this happening? How to her of all people? She wasn't anything special especially by superhuman standards. She was awkward with a confusing past. And yet... OH MY GOSH. It sounded like he wanted to date her. She felt like she might cry. What? That's just silly. Her heart ached as he kissed her hand and then... AGAIN! This was just so surreal. "Uh... yeah, yeah." Xia nodded furiously, a huge grin plastered across her face. "Second date. EEP!" She squealed before clapping a hand over her mouth. "Sorry, that just kinda slipped out."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@xia:

Even if her words were sparse, her emotions were more than effusive, and her manner when excited... It triggered a spark of happiness within the Gothic Knight, finding himself grinning in elated joy, he just held her hand, and stared into her eyes. The pure joy in her eyes, her reddening cheeks, and loving eyes. It was a perfect moment. "Come," he said, standing and throwing down some money onto the table, he marched them outside, and closed the door, holding back of her hands and looking towards her, wanting to kiss those quaintly alluring lips, yet resisted, was it too soon? "Look," he said, up to the dark, moonlight sky. "Wanna go for a spin up there?" His eyes sparkled green.

Xia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: She tightened her lips to restrain her exuberant smile her hands in his. Her eyes never left him, black eyes glittering in glee until he directed her attention upward. "You mean fly? Sounds like so much fun! I'd go anywhere with you though, Kurt. I'd go up with you, down on you..." Her eyes widened, and she gulped down suddenly. "Oops." Her face flushed. "But YES!"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10594  Edited By Pyrogram

@xia:

He bit his lip, stifling back a gigantic grin before suddenly, out of nowhere, wrapping his arms around of her little waist and pressing his body onto hers, giving her an almighty hug as they flew into the air, the normal rush of zest when he flew was nothing compared to the surge of butterflies which just stampeded through his stomach the moment he grasped her, flying higher and higher before finally the two stopped, stationed high above Gothic, within the cloudless sky, he maneuvered himself behind the woman, holding her lithe frame by the waist, and resting his chin on her shoulder, his forcefield extended a little and stabilized them both.

From above, the city was as beautiful as New York, Los Angels, Chicago, anywhere, who would have known such horrors lay upon the ground? "It's beautiful isn't it?" He said, his cheek brushed against her own as he moved in closer, wrapping his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind and resting his palms on her stomach. "So large, so... Bustling with people, and yet, I still found you," his warm voice lingered through the air, and he felt at ease, truly at ease, just holding the woman he hoped to love, and hovering high above the city he loved.

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10595  Edited By xdarksider95

It was a dark night, with a full moon.I stalked the streets of Gothic city, as a man possessed. A man on a mission, a man with only one goal. And that goal was to massacre the target and anyone who would be foolish enough to get in the way of my target and myself. The target was a small time petty thief, who had stolen from the wrong people and also had a fling with the wrong woman. He was spotted too close to a mob enforcer's daughter and apparently had used her to get access to her father's bank account. My contractor wanted me to send a message. Make the scene a blood bath, not really my style. But I accepted it non the least. Armed with my automatic shotgun. I stood in front of the apartment. The front windows were boarded up, I could smell the stench of some kind of drug. The apartment was falling apart. It had gutters that were just hanging barely, the sides of the apartment were covered in moss. Whatever wasn't covered in moss, was tagged with gang signs or worse, punctured with bullet holes. This was defiantly a place where the lowest of the low accumulated. There were women working on the corner beside the apartment building. Tons of rats were openly running right past people the size of small dogs. In front of the building, homeless people were flocking around in their own filth, I felt sorry for them.

I felt ready. My shot gun was cocked. My AK 47 was slung on my back, bone claws extended just in case. The red bandanna around my throat was blowing in the wind. In a vicious movement I kicked the door in sending it flying through the apartment. I heard the crunch of bone. I began to light the room up with bullets. As I charged in I noticed three men, all heavily intoxicated. They were not prepared for me in the slightest. I took them out pretty quick, by putting my full effort into this assault. After disposing of my target I began to search for the stolen money. In the small, grotesque apartment I only found a bunch of dirty,used syringes. Before I could continue to search I was abruptly shoved through the decomposing wall of the apartment. The attacker seemed to be the one crushed by the door earlier, his left leg had a bone sticking out of it. He was high out of his mind and holding a kitchen knife. He was in a beanie hat, tie-dyed t-shirt and cargo shorts. He strolled to me with an insane smile painted on his face. He dove down with all of his force, driving the knife into my intestines. The force and pain of the strike forced my instinct out. I Dug my claws in his esophagus. He spat warm, sticky blood onto my helmet. I stood up, keeping the claws lodged in his soft neck. I clutched his left shoulder, forced him into a bent over position. I rolled over his right shoulder, to land in the same spot doing a 360. Then I decapitated him with a well placed knee strike. His head went flying up as the body collapsed forward.

I caught the falling head, in my right hand. My claws receded.After looking thoroughly I found the money hidden in a hole in the wall. It was about $10,000 I walked out, seeing a starving family consisting of a woman and her two children, I approached them. The youngest, which was a 5-6 year old girl, quietly pleaded "May I have some money." I looked down. It wouldn't hurt to give them the money, I will still be paid if i just report that the money was missing and I scratched off the target. So I handed the bundle of money to the child. She seemed awestruck, I just walked away without saying anything. Got into my car, which was parked beside the corner, as I overheard the woman began to sob out of appreciation. My contractor called, I told him they had spent the money before I got there but I did take them out. He said the money wasn't a big deal, it was just he didn't want people to think he went soft. He Sent me a transaction of $9,500 to my bank account. I sat in my car wondering what my next contract would be.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would post a gif to counter yours, but sadly CV isn't allowing me to upload them, it been happening for quite some time now. ;(

CV won't ever get it together. Post will be dropped when I finish my others (was 2, but 1 now.) So, it's coming.

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angela_lee said:

CV won't ever get it together. Post will be dropped when I finish my others (was 2, but 1 now.) So, it's coming.

Yay! <3 I know;( it makes me sad.

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10599  Edited By Mr. Mercury

@angela_lee: It was clear denial. Shinji discovered her truth and her A list performance shattered when she teased him. Injecting arousing flashbacks of their sexual history into his mind as a weapon. Her touch warmed him, but her enticing words drew a humored smirk, "You think I'm going to sabotage your Rite?"

His confrontation was not an opportunity to drag her through the mud. He had no right. At birth he was destined to be a biological weapon and trained accordingly. It was the catalyst to his unreliability in the past. He stood Angela up numerous times occupied with killing terrorist or enemies of his family. Miraculously the blood on his hands never caught up to him. His NSO ops seemed a past life, unattached to the Tsukazaki Ambassador, now serving the President of the United States with his wit. Now, the most harm a stranger can imagine Shinji committed was heartbreak.

Bahia Frequency Crystal
Bahia Frequency Crystal

Tracing a 1mm silver chain illuminated around his neck, Shinji proffered the chain to Angela. A violet hung majestic in suspension. "A Bahia frequency crystal." he said in Japanese,the artifact symbolized a peek into Shinji's esoteric background. "Keep it and wear it." he back tracked as he spoke, turning his back to her finally with no words left and exited the chapel. Leaving no spoken affirmation of how he truly felt about Angela or her murderous actions. Only a tangible and mystical piece of jewelry. Linked to Shinji through his Divination ability Angela would have direct contact with the Tsukazaki's psyche and him hers--as long as both were wearing it.

Passing on the enchanted necklace solicited a correction to a previous thought. The blood had never caught up to him until now. Angela feigned her awareness. Pretending Shinji had not murdered the Matriarch of her coven, Akemi, in Hawaii; but she clearly witnessed Akemi's death at his hands. Their was something forbidden and equally familiar reuniting with Angela and he planned to explore every aspect of that.

Xia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@xia:

He bit his lip, stifling back a gigantic grin before suddenly, out of nowhere, wrapping his arms around of her little waist and pressing his body onto hers, giving her an almighty hug as they flew into the air, the normal rush of zest when he flew was nothing compared to the surge of butterflies which just stampeded through his stomach the moment he grasped her, flying higher and higher before finally the two stopped, stationed high above Gothic, within the cloudless sky, he maneuvered himself behind the woman, holding her lithe frame by the waist, and resting his chin on her shoulder, his forcefield extended a little and stabilized them both.

From above, the city was as beautiful as New York, Los Angels, Chicago, anywhere, who would have known such horrors lay upon the ground? "It's beautiful isn't it?" He said, his cheek brushed against her own as he moved in closer, wrapping his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind and resting his palms on her stomach. "So large, so... Bustling with people, and yet, I still found you," his warm voice lingered through the air, and he felt at ease, truly at ease, just holding the woman he hoped to love, and hovering high above the city he loved.

Xia gasped with a nervous chuckle as she was grabbed by him and flown into the sky. Her solid black eyes looked down as the world grew smaller and more distant before looking back into Kurt's glowing green orbs. As he spoke, she felt her own flutter of emotion dancing in her gut. Her stomach growled. "Heh. I think my stomach wants you inside me. I MEAN... it's hungry again, and... you know what? Nevermind." The reptilian hybrid smiled bashfully. "It's just beautiful, Kurt. I never knew Gothic could look so lovely."