Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angela_lee: Applause greeted Angela's show of dominance over the vampires, the source of which was a small figure who stepped out of the shadows of a nearby alley. In appearance, she was not unlike one of hundreds of street-dwelling ruffians who had made Gothic City their home and battleground, but there was a predatory glint in her eyes that would have given toughs three times her own size pause. "Nice work, there. Those mansquitos have been getting way too confident these days; nice to see a couple put in their place."

No Caption Provided

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember her!

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@angela_lee: I'll have Xandra make contact after Id does his thing.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@angela_lee:

No Caption Provided

"It has been."Shinji smiled, crossing his arms over his chest. The last time the two spoke was not on the warmest terms, but Angela seemed to want to move past it.

"I'm here setting up a property contract for my uncle. First time here actually."his lapis lazuli eyes were transfixed on Angela's gaze. "This look familiar?"he handed her a small paper with the symbol of Nephilim sketched onto it.

Whether she ripped it to shreds, burned it or handed the slip back to him did not matter. As long as she saw the illustration on the paper.

Angela & Shinji (circa 2009)
Angela & Shinji (circa 2009)

Discovering her ties to the same cult of women attempting to sacrifice him in Maui only made the succeeding four years of relationship seem like a drawn out fallacy. A well-played dorama (soap opera).

Angela had become a young woman disenchanted with that same domestic control of her parents, but she took a darker path, with higher stakes. The Tsukazaki was walking a tightrope talking to Angela, despite the polite mask she displayed before him. Shinji was apart of her long string of frustration and disappointment.

He took her hand, simulating the remote intimacy of their inflamed relationship. Caressing for fonder memories of a relationship he was now mentally demolishing. The woman before him was a stranger, not the Angela he grew up with. The Angela he grew fond of.

He spoke to her in Japanese to exclude any American eavesdroppers "I was where you were at one point. Killing for a cause. For more power. More respect."he stepped closer, towering six-six over her five-seven frame, looking down on her. "Never stay in that place for too long, Angelachan."His existential state of mind was a hard contrast from the unswerving service to his family in their teenage years.

Loading Video...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#10507  Edited By Pyrogram
@xia said:

Xia blushed as he grabbed and kissed her hand. She bit down on her lip. Oh, what was she doing? He said he wasn't going to get close to someone, and what was he doing? Taking her out to eat. Holding the door for her. Kissing her hand. This was all her fault. She wanted him to love her more than anything, but at the same time, she worried that she was somehow forcing the situation with her insatiable obsession with the Emerald Archer. Xia nodded. "Yeah, maybe you're right. Another part of me worries about what will happen if someone pushes me too far." She wrapped her fingers around Kurt's hand. "I have a villain in me too. I just know it." She licked her lips as she stared across at him, her black eyes glimmering. "I want to do you... I MEAN... I want to do the right thing LIKE you. Oh, dammit!" Her palm firmly planted itself over her reddening face.

The Gothic Knight's iconic face lit up with a smile of pure, sincere adoration, gazing towards his companion's little blush, and giving off an amused chuckle. She was so cute, so funny, and her little word slip ups? They made his night. Silently resting upon his palm as she retracted her hand and face-palmed, and he sighed, rolling his emerald eyes. "Xia, if someone pushes you too far, you'll probably kill them, is that fair?" He raised an eyebrow, slightly tilting his head. "Up until now, have I not faced the same demons as you? Have I not killed when forced or pushed too far? Hold your chest up high, Xia. You're my equal in so many ways." His olive eyes sparkled a little. "We all have a villain in us, we all have a hero in us. Life, circumstances, they all dictate which one is shown. Let's just hope when you're with me?" He paused, and then sighed, happily. "I can make that hero in you flourish, because you make me happier than I've been in months Xia, happier than I've been in months. You're my hero."

Xia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Xia glowed at being called Kurt's hero. She felt like it was probably an exaggeration, but it still made her feel good. "Thanks, Kurt. You don't know what it means to me. You're like, so obviously my hero, so it's like a dream come true even just to be on a date w... I mean, out to eat with you." She blushed not wanting him to feel awkward. This wasn't a date, dumb Xia!

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's incredible how Kurt always says he's happier, but always ends fcked up and even more miserable than before.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody: This time he's with someone not trying to kill, manipulate, or otherwise hurt him! Xia ACTUALLY loves him xD

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10512  Edited By Pyrogram
Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Nah, Drake is proud of you. Don't let life take away happiness!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xia:

He beamed a grin as she spoke, feeling a warm sensation well up within his body. "You're so damn cute," grasping her palm again without warning, he held it tight, affectionately massaging her hand with his soothing fingers, looking up, into her eyes. "It's a date okay? Can we just get that out of the way?" He bit his lower lip, and chuckled, lightly. "I didn't want to call it a date because you get so nervous... And I was scared that I'd mess this up, so I just was all casual about it, you know?" It wasn't even fair to lie to her at this point, they both enjoyed it each others company, in more than friendly ways. "How did I become your hero anyways? Are you even old enough to have seen when I started up? What were you, sixteen?" His eyes grew daunted a little, God, she was so damn young. He had started heroics at around 20, or near that age.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tots proud =D

Xia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Xia gave a little squeal, squeezing his hand in turn. "I thought you said you didn't want to get involved with anyone so soon..." Oh, my gosh. Was he really interested in her? The reptilian humanoid hybrid with the black eyes and awkward verbal faux pas? "Well, you were a vigilante in Gothic. I saw you on the news. They tried to paint you as the bad guy sometimes, but I knew better. Yeah, I was young then, but I'm totally legal now. Um, not that I'm going to sleep with you. I mean I would, but uh... I mean, this isn't table conversation..."

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10519  Edited By _Drake

@xia: She's adorable lol

The closest to 'not a bitch' you have so far <3

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake said:

SHE ISN'T A BITCH AT ALL!

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: *slaps him*

Firstly, stop screaming.

Secondly, only answer when someone talks to you.

Xia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake said:

Hehehe. Thank you?

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xia: Yeah, I love her already! <3

If Pyro is mean to you, you already know who to call!

That would be 911.

Xia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Or her mommy to kill him. :P

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xia: Or her mommy. Can't call mine cause she is dead, so seize the glory of having a mom while it lasts >_>

Xia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Isn't her REAL mom. She doesn't really have a mother.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xia: Better having no mom than having one that thinks you're a mistake.

And that's why Drake will be dying out of depression soon =P

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10529  Edited By _Vex_
No Caption Provided

Im still relevant goddammit lol

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: * Pats your back* We know you are....we know....

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10531  Edited By Angela_Lee

@mr__mercury: The sound of his angelic voice brought ripples of past sensations through her, but the feeling of such changed. Changing like how the weather around them changed, changing as the people around them had changed, just changing and never remaining the same. This was life, life was all about change. Everything that lives changes, from birth a caterpillar is already fated to become a majestic butterfly with a tragic life-span. And just like the caterpillar destined for beauty, Angela's fate was already cemented on the road to salvation but the travel to such utopia required sacrifices, something she was willing to do and has done for so long. But yet here she was, the man she had left so long ago in the dark, the secrets of her past had surfaced before her and everyone else. Like a secret that cannot be kept anymore. His life still shined brighter than hers, even in the darkest of days and night, he was blessed all along. The same couldn't be said for Angela, sure she was brought up like him, but her ties to her family was broken. There was no family for her left to go to, they were dead, all dead. Just cold and decaying flesh that now laid buried in their ancestral grounds of Japan. Their murder was never fully investigated, but it stand to no reason that it was Angela's doing. Her family business had now been taken by her uncle, who held no sympathy for the child of his brother, but cared about maintaining his own line. He saw her as nothing but leech, sucking onto the glory of their bloodline and ancestry. And there she was again, swimming in her ocean of memories. Except she was drifting aimlessly by her own currents, with no where to go and no one to go home to. Just alone, all alone.

Back to reality-- Of course, the symbol. The pieces were all finally being put together, as of now, since their first murder, more had already taken place. Five more bodies or so with inscribed symbols on their chest had joined their first victims as offering, this was done not by her but the other witches. Witches who were committed to their people and their family, even if family wasn't made in blood but rather faith. Angela looked at the note, her eyes cold and steady. She had made it this far, to go back on her word now was not an option; the spirits were her family and God was her parents, so there was no turning back now. Once she had offer herself to the power promised, she could only go on, never looking back, hiding and burying everything that was her past into her darkest doors.

"Familiar? Of course, it's the church's symbol.. wait, you don't think I have anything to do with that murder do you?" a devilish tongue was one so accustom to Angela. She gave him a brief smile, one that expressed disappointment as if she was being accused by someone she dearly trusted. "That's the thing about faith. It has a way of finding lost souls. Even if one is already found." she said as she looked into his dark sea eyes, her chocolate eyes were the opposite to the compassion she saw in his, his soul was pure and away from the touches of evil, so much more than she can say for herself.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about, 'Shinjichan'." she played dumb to the truth despite knowing better, even adding in the same honorific to his name as he did to hers, just placing more insult to injury. She flexed her perfect Japanese tongue with a viperous sting, how fluent and flawless it still remained. "Why would I do anything so inhumane as just that? I'm incapable of murder. I don't have the skills nor the gifts that some people in this world has to do just that. It's a pity. I thought you knew me better than that. Despite our differences, I would of never considered you implying that I was a murder." she turned from him, giving him the relief that she was innocent and powerless, only that she was a member of the faith and this church served as her hope and he was wrong in his accusation. Hoping he slip his guard and apologize. Slowly turning back to face him, her hair swung of it's own, so graceful and beautiful. Angela closed the gap between them, how the distance that once tore them apart now brought them back, she knew he missed this. He missed her voice, her beauty, her body, but most importantly; her touch. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, Angela stared up to meet his eyes that looked down upon hers, his statuesque height could slightly be matched by hers in the slightest way possible, thanks to her heels.

"Tell me, Shinji. Do you think of me when your doing it with her?"

@beremud: Angela wrestled no control over how easy it was to ignite her victims with a simple non verbal spell of her will, one that would allow her to summon flames and simply extinguish their existence. "Nothing like the smell of burnt fleshed." she said sadistically. As the cold passing winds blew, the ashes of her fallen preys drifted away into the cold world that Gothic City existed in. Now their souls trapped in the supernatural purgatory for which every supernatural soul remained after their time in the physical world came to an end. In that purgatory they knew no passing except those who lived in the flesh, watching as intangible beings with no form of contact or impact to the world of the living, only with hatred or hunger to be apart of the world they once step foot in and craved, only to see it go on without them. Before the shadowy figured emerged, Angela's psychic senses alerted her of the would not be noticed silhouette coming from darkness. Angela quickly turned to meet such anonymous foe or ally who had just complimented me on her 'flashy' display of power. Speaking with such arrogant air and confident, Angela only responded with a tone that came as natural as she did to others, "And who do I owe the pleasure to now?". Crossing her arm with eyes fixated with interest and lust, lust for more murders.

While Angela confronts an unexpected female, elsewhere, three of the four resurrected witches had already tasked themselves to interrupt and disturb whatever moment of peace a flower once held. Inside the cemetery where their dead laid, the witches stood before what seems like four bird bath, all perfectly spaced out and aligned. With black candles in their hands, the witches began to invoke the elemental forces of fire and flames once all their candles were lit. Confronted by an eruption of power through flames, the trio of witches chanted together, harmoniously blending their power and channeling the fountain of flames before them. As one pillar erupted into fire the witches chant grew higher and higher, the heated force was then replicated and transported elsewhere, the more the pillar of four erupted the deadlier it became, as it finally reached it's forth and final pillar the witches chant finally settled on a low note until sending their message towards their intended target.

Using the connection to the flames, the devious trio guided it's path and destruction, the witches placed the home of the fauna-beauty @_rose_ ablaze with their spectacular fiery spell-work. All in attempted to stir her anger and gain her attention. Surely this "little" show of fire would excite her ravage nature and the witches putting the blame on other powers in this city at fault, would ensure that this attack would help them gain her as an ally to their side. For if the witches were to fight in this war for Gothic City, they needed all the help they could get.

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angela_lee: Devious witches destroying my home! And here I was expecting to have a pretty guest come and simply ask for help xP

But no matter, at least things are rolling again :3

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Rose_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10534  Edited By _Rose_
Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to get the ball rolling again sometime this week.

Angela_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_rose_: Think of it as... misdirecting. They set your house on fire and they blame it on others. :D

Yes, about time lol. Poor DV is still busy </3 :(

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10537  Edited By M-174

@angela_lee: @dark_vengeance_: Alright. Multiple bodies. I can wait.

Gives me more time to plot anyway. *rubs hands together sinisterly.*

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angela_lee:

I'm writing an essay at 5 AM so we could say that. :(

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m-174 said:

@angela_lee: @dark_vengeance_: Alright. Multiple bodies. I can wait.

Gives me more time to plot anyway. *rubs hands together sinisterly.*

yess, is pyro included?

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10542  Edited By Pyrogram
@xia said:

Xia gave a little squeal, squeezing his hand in turn. "I thought you said you didn't want to get involved with anyone so soon..." Oh, my gosh. Was he really interested in her? The reptilian humanoid hybrid with the black eyes and awkward verbal faux pas? "Well, you were a vigilante in Gothic. I saw you on the news. They tried to paint you as the bad guy sometimes, but I knew better. Yeah, I was young then, but I'm totally legal now. Um, not that I'm going to sleep with you. I mean I would, but uh... I mean, this isn't table conversation..."

Kurt felt butterflies within his stomach as she squeezed his hand back, and in a split, almost funny moment, he realized just how fake his love with Sangria had been, how forced, and addicted, rather than enamored and smitten it was. Xia wasn't wrong to question his past words, and in truth, neither was he. But... He had to honour Zoe's wishes, and as he gazed into the reptilian humanoid hybrid's strange yet somewhat alluring black eyes, thoughts of the Fire Goddess popped into his mind.....

“Go back to Gothic,” Her pacific eyes fixed on his. “and if you really love Xia, go and love her, don’t make stupid excuses to convince yourself otherwise, because chances are, she already loves you even more than you know. Don’t…” she struggled, she could feel her throat begin to swell as she tried to clear it, trying to keep her composure as she told him to go love a woman that wasn't herself. “hurt her like you hurt me, because she deserves better than that.” With that she took a step back away from, she couldn't keep her composure she had right now if he touched her, it would be too painful. That’s what I want from you.” With that, she then pressed the elevator button.

"I know what I said," Kurt gulped, maintaining eye-contact, making sure to never let go of her hand, it felt warming, almost soothing to hold it, in a strange way. "And I know I'm probably not ready to love again, and I could make so many excuses and reasons for not letting myself get involved with you, but honestly Xia, I haven't had a chance at true happiness in nearly two years. I don't want to lose you because I was too afraid to risk my heart being broken again," he raised her palm, and gave it a second kiss, a heartfelt kiss, holding it to his chin.

"It took a friend of mine to convince me to tell you this. I spoke to her, about you. I don't want to be alone anymore Xia, and you already make me so, so happy..." He shook his head, slowly, and sighed, "I'm ready, ready to begin anew. When I first met Sangria, I spoke to her about new beginnings. I see now, she wasn't a new chapter of my life, she was just the previous one coming to an end." His olive eyes shimmered, "You're my new beginning Xia, my new chapter." He chuckled, like a love-struck boy, and grinned at her little word slip, again, just drawing him closer to her emotionally. "Let's save that till the second date, hmm?" Kurt winked, and bit his lip. This was so great, he felt... So happy.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10544  Edited By Nobody

@pyrogram: Dude, you're evil. Pure evil. Zoe didn't deserve that T_T

Gonna enjoy testing Infinite Mass punches at ya >=[

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody: Zoe and Kurt had a one-night stand, get over it :P

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10546  Edited By Nobody

@pyrogram: Oh, it was Z that broke up via Twitter, wasn't it?

I always get confuzzled there. lol

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody: Zaniel is the d!ck, he is deserving of all your wrath. xD

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: He's Jaime, that's why he's a d!ck =P

Better watch out for a certain crimson speedster >_> Gonna toss him around like a football. <_<

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody: Haha, yeah. Zaniel is my worst moral heroic character. Luckily he didn't screw Zoe and THEN break her heart xP

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10550  Edited By Nobody

@xenon_: Gonna give Vam a hard time gluing the pieces >_<