Gothic City [CVnU: Living Location]

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#851  Edited By Maestro_

@_destiny_: Xenon, slightly out of character chuckled "So, you are telling me a CIA field agent has never seen a couple of dead bodies?" He leaned in "What type of field agent has never killed before?...This is not that bad...the CIA does things 100 times worse on a daily basis....what type of agent were you?...Did it involve killing? Or where you a" He shrugged "Observer"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_: "Are they?..." He nodded, the guy was probably telling the truth "Now tell me, How old are you Joe?...Where were you born?....and siblings?..what made you want to join the CIA?..give me some background to your life..keep it short though, I don't have all day" He had in motives for wanting to know this.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_: "Hmm, Elaborate on the power...can you identify ANYBODIES power?..." He itched his nose. If this were true, things were about to get very, very interesting.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#857  Edited By Maestro_

@_destiny_:

Xenon being a precog himself was having visions of something...it worked in strange ways, at the start of his childhood he smashed a mirror and inside of each individual piece it had looked like time slowed down, inside of the broken pieces he could see his father coming from behind with all manner of faces, some where happy some where sad. Some had him with a knife in his hand, another had him with a gun. Others simply had him folded arms. He later found out in life, that these were precognitive thoughts. Unable to alter the future at-all, this simply gave him an insight into future events. It was still a shabby power though, needing to smash glass. But it had helped him, for the last few weeks he had been doing this to find somebody. Every-so often he saw the president....strange. "Joe, What can you tell me about the president?...."

(Visual of what it looks like)
(Visual of what it looks like)

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#859  Edited By Maestro_

@_destiny_:

Xenon's eyes opened widely upon hearing this news.....it all made sense. No president was ever successful this long without having some-time of power, how had he survived the recent Stark affairs untouched?....Venezuela simply glazing over?...How could I have I have not seen it?..He sighed "Begs the question....why had he not changed the future here...and made a million Ninja's attack us or something...see my point?...things are strange, this does not feel natural at-all...something is up" He facepalmed "Don't you THINK you should have told me that information BEFORE?..ABOUT US DYING!Does Phillip know?" Xenon may not seem startled about this news, but on the inside he was terrified.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_: Xenon clicked his knuckles almost unconsciously "What is wrong with Phillip...I want answers please, you seem pretty open to me....I don't know why he hates you so much" He tilted his head towards the side confused..."Well he hates all of you"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon literally gagged on the air he was breathing as he heard this come to light, instantly walking up and locking the door without a word, taking his seat once more, his heart raced "Wait wait...you are telling me...no no..w...what relation to the President does he have? SON?" He put his hand on his face and started rubbing his eyes, this was too much. He needed time to process the information in his head but there was no time. No time for anything.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#865  Edited By Maestro_

@_destiny_:

Xenon was now sitting in his seat contemplating what to do, if things go out of hand he had no doubt in his mind that they would all be killed, you don't mess with high level precognition users. Ever.

He started to rub his hands together nervously before speaking faster than usual, out of fear "One question Joe......how the heck did your powers tell you all of this?" He tilted his head slightly confused, did his powers tell him an entire history about people? He studied the man with his robotic eye.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_: "That....is interesting..." He cleared his throat "Joe be frank with me? Who else knows about this....I need you to tell me no lies here, your life may depend on it" He moved his hand downwards, nearing his holster almost unconsciously.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#869  Edited By Maestro_

@_destiny_:

"Joe, I will not lie to you - You did a brave thing telling me this - a very...very brave thing but -" Bang! - Xenon fired a shot towards Joe's chest with his depleted uranium round, point blank range at over double the speed of sound aiming directly for his heart. Xenon had to keep this under-wraps, luckily his quarters were sound proof.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon walked over as he pressed his thumb deep into the mans skull, pressing his finger into his brain for an unknown reason before opening the door, dryly looking at Phillip with a new-found suspicion he folded his arms before speaking "What did you hear?" He gave the man a dead stare.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Nodding to his ally he then walked over towards the desks, sitting down at a computer he started to key a few things in before looking up "We have a mission, who is willing to participate?....I got the AI to scan for the people who attacked us using that coin as a reference...I have located a manor in Gothic that is where the leaders reside...who wants to pay them a visit?..." He clicked his fingers.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon started to print out a copy of what the manor looked like before he started speaking "Nothing more than he is a worthless piece of CIA shit who done nothing to stop 9/11...apparently the US knew all about it or some crap like that..I don't know, I think he was feeding me BS about his past-life just to stop me asking what powers he has, the instant I asked he started talking about the CIA and his life story....so...irrelevant" He shook his head, such a blatant lie, well to him anyways. "Okay, this Manor is pretty large....I need you to sneak in through the back, once inside make your way towards the master bedroom until I meet you there? Got it?" He handed him a device to press "Click this once inside, that will give me your location which I can teleport too...for now I need to deal with a few issues" He stood up "Got it?" Then finally handed the man schematics of the entire manor, allowing him to see the ins and outs, security and other information as he left the room.

No Caption Provided

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon walked back towards the dead body of the soldier that had died previously while Phillip was away, lifting the corpse back up onto the lab desk he walked back to the computers, Taking out his finger he plugged it into the side of the console like a USB - Lights instantly flooded the computer while he walked towards the dead body, attaching some metal strobes to the brain, literally inside of the brain, He sighed...this would be horrendous. In the next few seconds he started to click a few buttons on his forearm that was joined by the computer making some beeping noises....he had previously taken the memory, and brain patterns of Joe and was now....attempting to put Joe's mind into the corpses body. If successful he would later awaken the body like a Frankenstein's monster and kill Destiny, or simply get more information.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#879  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@pro_nelson Leon appears on the rooftop of a building staring at his victim from earlier and calls his cell phone, he had beaten the number from someone. "hey....we're not finished yet....look behind you." As soon as Nelson is able to see leon bluish purple armor surrounds leon and his eyes become red and yellow and his arm grows almost demon like along with his sword becoming huge and growing its own eye

No Caption Provided

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#880  Edited By Pro_Nelson

@ragman1138 Nelson had travelled from New York to Gothic City under his suspicion he had been followed by agents of a organization he had been running from for almost all his life now. Seeing as he had returned to New York in hopes he would go undetected as he wanted to visit a particular site that meant everything to him. But that would be interrupted when he was attacked by a mysterious person. He had hoped he got rid of him back in New York. He was observing the night sky peacefully on a roof top until he heard his phone go off. Answering the phone to hear a familiar voice on the other end. Turning around in shock and awe eyes wide open. The man he had hoped he took care of was back in front of him.

"What is with you guy!" Nelson quickly surveyed the area jumping to another roof top for space. "I don't care what colour you're eyes may be or fancy armour. But i'll be taking that sword from you...Banshō Ten'in!" Raising his left hand Nelson tries forcefully removing the weapon from the man.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pro_nelson: The blade didn't budge. Leon laughed and his voice was demonic now. deep and raspy. "It's about time to end you." he put his blade on his shoulders and bends a black flaming dragon from his free hand flying at nelson

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#882  Edited By Pro_Nelson

@ragman1138 Nelson became livid. The fact one of his six path abilities didn't work and being one of the most powerful; he was pretty shocked. But Nelson had no time to contemplate sudden failure as a flaming dragon flew towards him. "Don't under estimate me. I won't be ending anytime soon... Gakidō!"Nelson raises his powerful energy shield at full capability. Absorbing the attack he then draws the shield out of battle.

"Chikushōdō!"Nelson summons a giant chameleon on top of the roof extending his field vision. The creature stores Nelson in it's mouth and activates it's invisible cloak. Nelson then summons a giant drill-beaked bird also sharing Nelson's field vision. The bird then spins violently towards the man as the roof top is smashed and caved in.

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#883  Edited By Assault

"I'll be home in a few, my shift just ended. Just waiting for Bob, hon."

Frank chuckled a goodbye to his wife and slipped his phone into his shirt pocket, impatiently tapping two fingers on the surveillance camera mainframe's desk, one side of his face practically falling upon his free hand. Bob was always late, but he got the boys doughnuts on the reg' and was a valuable asset to the security guards of Gothic City's small artefacts museum. Finally, footsteps up the stairs. He swivelled around in his chair to take a look at the morbidly obese Bob on the surveillance screen before he rolled into the room.

"Huh?" The screen was pitch black. And then, like a plague, every other screen switched off quietly and reflected his bewildered expression. Frank had read enough comic books in high school to know what happened next. Nonetheless, he unbuckled his firearm and took a stance, pointing at the door, breathing calmly and quietly, ready for just about anything.

knock knock

"Who's there? Show yourself, hands in the air!" Frank struggled to keep his hands from trembling but remained steadfast. He wasn't going down without a fight. The door popped open and Bob poked his head into the room, awkward, confused. "Frank? What the hell are you doing man? It's my shift." He slid into the room and gestured for his colleague to lower his weapon with his free hand, the other holding a box of doughnuts. Frank let out a heavy breath and wiped one hand across his face, putting his gun back into it's holster and leaning back on the desk. "What's up with this? Every camera in the place just blipped out." Bob gave the screens a quick glance and grinned at the other security guard. "Frank my man, you know what that means? Less work for us. Might as well put our feet up and re-"

One side of the screens released a single electric moan before exploding, sending shards of glass flying at the two men. Frank had always had exceptional reflexes and threw himself to the floor immediately, horrified by the sight of his fat friend being flayed by the shrapnel. Bob croaked out on last curse word before falling, blood seeping from his form. Frank moved to help the dying man but another explosion from the other half of the screens moaned and the security man knew he would have to leave the gluttonous Bob behind. He threw himself at the empty doorway and managed to slide across the second floor landing outside before the surveillance room creaked and crumbled.

He made a bee-line down the stairs, his well sculpted leg muscles working feverishly to accommodate for his absence of stamina. He understood that whatever was happening was way out of his division but simultaneously felt a sense of duty towards the museum. He had been working here for five years now. He burst into the main attractions room and slid across the floor in a pathetic heap, his face smarting from the fist that had just struck it. What? I didn't even see it coming... Who's that? No, gun. Get your gun out. The museum, defend the-

"Apologies about the cameras. This new EMP tech is... Complicated. Sorry about your face too, I have crazy reflexes and you make a lot of noise sprinting at the door with those shoes."

Frank squinted up at a figure above him. A man with shoulder-length hair and a domino mask obscuring his eyes. He had an object under one arm, an artefact... Frank struggled to identify it, just as he struggled to retain his consciousness. He opened his mouth, tried to speak, failed. Tried again, managed a strangled,"Who?" before the pain in his dislocated jaw knocked him out.

The figure chuckled quietly and the last Frank saw of him was his back and then, the rear of his own eyelids.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#884  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@pro_nelson: Leon seems unfazed by this as the bird flew at him. He jumped off the roof as it caved and swung his sword which was now bigger and thicker than he was and slashed the bird thing in half and absorbed its life into the sword. the swords eye became brighter as though it was feeding off the life of the bird. Leon looks slowly up at where the chameleon once stood. this was somewhat unsettling as the reptile was now invisible and he was unclear as to where he was.

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138 Nelson looked on as his summon was killed and some what manipulated by the sword. The sword's eye glowed once it sliced into the creature. Nelson came to the conclusion it must have gained some energy from killing his summon. He then opens the mouth of his chameleon revealing only himself. Extending his right arm out towards the man opening his hand. "Shinra Tensei!" Nelson sends out a powerful repulsive blast towards the man. He draws the chameleon from the battle and jumps from the roof top to the nearby city street. Awaiting his opponents next move.

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Please. I'll give you one more shot, then it's over."

The security guard staggered backwards, his fist mangled. He held one hand in the other and inched away slowly. He was brave, braver than any of the other personnel, but he wasn't ready to give his life for his job, let alone some secluded art galleria. He gave one last look at the man before him before he spun on his heel and made a desperate sprint for the nearest exit. A loud sound like a cannon being fired reverberated off of the walls, disorientating him for a moment. It didn't matter, a single pulsation struck his being and he didn't even have the chance to realize what had happened before he was rendered to ash.

His murderer, a mild looking male in a vest and three-quarter pants with newly found abilities and an eagerness to use them to benefit himself, gave one excited bark of a laugh before remembering the initial reason for barging into the galleria. He took out a piece of paper and glanced at it, reading the text quickly before pocketing it once more. He made his way forwards, whistling nonchalantly, inspecting each individual painting and sculpture.

He paused at life-sized figurine of a strangely garbed man with a domino mask. He made a confused grunt and leaned forward.
"This is crazy. How do they make 'em so life like? It's almost like he's looking straight at - "

The figurine placed it's palm against the man's stomach and cackled when he crumpled to his knees, crippled by thousands of electrical watts coursing through his system. The figurine, or rather the fake figurine, had shoulder length, wild black hair and a cheeky smirk. He was garbed in some skin-tight armour, jet in appearance with a red stripe across the chest and back. He hopped off of the platform and knelt beside the writhing intruder, grabbing him by the back of his hair. "Not so tough now, eh? That was some snazzy stuff. Where'd you learn how to incinerate people? I swear this town was less... Spectacular, seven years ago. Eh, things change." He dropped him, turning away and walking up to a small display case in the corner of the room. A quill, used by some famous ancient artist, lay serenely on a cosy looking cushion. "Oooh. Come to daddy." He reached for the glass but threw himself into a split at the last minute, a single pulsation shaking the room and vaporising the display case. Without pausing he bent his legs, sliding both heels across the floor towards his groin, gathering strength in his quads before propelling himself into the air at a backwards trajectory, narrowly evading a second pulsation. Both legs swung down and his feet struck the forehead of the styleless, recovered intruder. The blow was backed up by obvious super-strength but not enough to knock the man down, and a thunderclap of sound shattered every piece of glass in the building.

The man roared in frustration and lunged forwards at his hippie haired opponent. The movement was finesse-less and clumsy and both hands were swatted away effortlessly by the armoured figure. A swift, smooth counter-attack followed, a glancing blow to the jaw serving as a trojan horse whilst the masked man brought his other arm up at optimal speed, striking his foe at the base of his chin and driving him a few feet into the air. He landed on his feet, mumbled something ineligible and crumpled to the floor, unconscious.

Zazel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no honor in running through a man's privates with an axe. But I'm not chasing honor, I'm chasing answers and anything I do until I find them is justified; It's only when I understand the answer that I can weigh it's value.

He;s fast, maybe faster than me. Never seen a man weave through bodies like this. The police station is packed with officers yet he's gliding through them like feathers in the wind, they know they can't catch him anymore than I can, not straight forward, so they set eyes on me. Running past them I hack into hip bone cutting holsters from thighs, fingers are lost like clear heads in this chaos.

He turns down a finally emptied hallway marked interrogations. I can't win like this, and I need to win.

He sprints left, I go straight through the window ahead and land on the outside awning, the reverb bounces me enough to push off a second time just high enough to catch the awning. You'd think it'd be difficult to run the thin surface but it comes down focus more than anything. A bent shadow of a perfect stride can be seen in swiftly breezing along the lower sidewalk. no time for expert level stealth. Some times a perfectionist can't see thing a novice can. I have quick flashes of my training, my old brute style, head first brain last.

My lleather wrapped nuckles penetrate the window beside me and grip the frame at the top, I can feel the heat of embedded bullets lapping my third row knuckles. I ignore it, steadily letting my body extend into a right angle, my side arm in the other. I count the half seconds between the patter of his feet while knowing he can't go left. I lick the sight at the end of the barrel to catch the light, then train on the first window and exhale a breath as the round cracks from the end and flues through the window. The only confirmation I have is the blood that smacks the adjacent wall like the concrete insulted it.

Throwing a smoke grenade beneath my weight holding hand in the window I kick the glass in and run on instinct towards the shattered window my pellet penetrated. Dead. All of this was for nothing and I have nothing to show for it, no excuse for my actions. Just an empty weight in my stomach and another sin added to the mouth of the wolf on my back.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#890  Edited By Maestro_

Phillip emerged from his hypertime bubble, crouched among some bushes at the base of the building. He could see two guards on patrol, circling the edges of the property. They had one blind spot when neither of them would be able to see his location. Next time they passed, Phillip raced forwards, and leapt onto the side of the building. His small metal claws gripping the brickwork, he began his ascent. First floor, second, third, fourth...he barely avoided a camera here...fifth. So far, so good. Exactly as planned. He warped a window pane, and slipped inside, dropping to a low crouch. He could hear voices down the hall. Staying low, he went down the hallway, drawing two of his slingshot pellets from their pouch. He was about to launch them, but they wouldn't move? Someone plucked them from his fingers. "Telekinesis kid. Sorry 'bout this." The pellet circled around, aimed now at Phillip's forehead. Annoyed, he snapped his fingers. The telekinetic guard's head exploded. "Child's play, that's what it is." Phillip snarled. There was another guard, a telepath (Phillip could feel him trying to root around in his head). Phillip tore his face off with his claws, then snapped his neck. Kicking in the door, he pressed the button. "I'm in."

~ 10 minutes ago ~

Joe's body twitched as electrical noise ran down his nerve endings. He opened tormented eyes - Xenon stood above him, looking at the body which was gutted and nearly dead only being kept alive by the electric current and other strange technology which would last for a few minutes. Xenon spoke swiftly "Do you want to save us all?...Do you want to make your death mean more than this?..Trust me, you will not die - I have your mind on a computer chip. I don't have time to explain..." He then started placing explosives inside of Joe's dead/alive body. Speaking shallowly "Trust me - You will survive" He showed the man a USB..

~ Present time ~

Suddenly Phillip called Xenon, He replied instantly "Teleporting inside now" Using the device he had given Phillip beforehand, it pinpointed his location exactly among one other things....."Go" He touched Joe on the shoulder making the near dead Joe appear-next-to Phillip, As Phillip pressed the button it had triggered a 5 second delay on the explosives inside Joe...In exactly 2 seconds, the bomb would explode with the force to destroy a small building. Phillip had hopefully sighed his own death sentence by clicking the button.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@pro_nelson: Leon flies into the wall laughing at his own pain and he becomes even more monstrous looking. "NOW I SHALL END YOUR EXISTANCE!" He soars at the man swinging with his black magic blade. "GET READY TO JOIN YOUR PARENTS!!!!"

Assault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#893  Edited By Assault

"We got ourselves a pest, boys."

Commissioner Armstrong regarded each member of the Gothic City Police Department, laid out before him like dutiful pieces on a chessboard. He despised most of them, trusted a few, and considered one or two a friend. He'd been Commissioner for more than ten years now, and every day in this city tested his patience and his stamina. Despite his efforts, it seemed the evil that thrived at the heart of Gothic only proved to grow stronger. He had considered retirement, but upon scanning the list of possible replacements he'd found it would diminish any good he had ever done for this place. Some of these cops were more crooked than the criminals they locked away every day.

"This one of the only visual sources of him we've managed to acquire since his appearance in Gothic two months ago. He's no vigilante, but at the same time he doesn't appear to be a homicidal maniac. Fellahs, we got a Fantomes on our hands." He took out his handkerchief and coughed into it, simultaneously gesturing towards the projection on the white board.

No Caption Provided

"As you can see, he is, uh," Awkward cough."Being pursued by one of our helicopters. Sit down Jerry, nobody cares whether you flewit."

Jerry's broad grin faded and he took his seat dejectedly, avoiding the irritated glares. "We don't know anything about him besides the fact that he is a meta-human, and a kleptomaniac meta-human at that. He's robbed some of the most prestigious museums, which appear to be his MO, in this city and done so without triggering any alarms or any trace of entry. We've only ever managed to catch him at it once, when a security guard down at the artefacts place radioed in and reported an intruder had murdered an officer and eradicated the security systems. That's when this photo- Sit. Down. Jerry." Jerry left the room quietly. "That's when this photo was taken. Seven officers were severely injured in the chase and the helicopter was, um, hijacked by the perp. We do not have any knowledge on it's current location."

Armstrong sighed wearily and folded his arms across his chest. His wife was probably in bed by now. "We do have one lead on the perp. Seven years ago vigilante Jacob Brass was apprehended and sentenced to ten years in prison for a handful of crimes. Here is a picture of him." He nodded and one of the officers switched it to the next slide.

No Caption Provided

"Jacob Brass shattered both legs in his apprehension and had to have them amputated, and is still in holding down at Brimstün. He's a bit of a loon now, but seven years ago his alter-ego Assault was one of this city's most dangerous vigilantes. If you look at the insignia on his chest you might notice the similarity to this thief's red stripe. Brass has no record of any kin, with both parents killed in a mugging, but one cannot deny the similarity in their techniques. Both possess a strange armour that appears to absorb certain kinetic energy and redirect it, and their acrobatic skills are almost one in the same. Of course there is the obvious difference in that one was a vigilante and the other a thief."

Somebody in the back of the room yawned and Armstrong followed suite, resting both palms on his desk and facing the Department solemnly. "Ladies, gentlemen, do not engage this man without back-up. And don't take any chances. He's already killed one officer, and almost murdered Jerry throwing him out of the helicopter." Every cop's radio suddenly came to life and the same report of an intruder down at the Gothic City Museum blared through. Commissioner Armstrong shook his head in disbelief and gave his team a look.

"Speak of the devil..."

Pro_Nelson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#894  Edited By Pro_Nelson

@ragman1138 Nelson could see his opponent is powerful just as strong as he is possibly even more. Nelson's eyes widened as his adversary charged him mentioning his parents. It struck a core with him but he had no time to ponder as the man now came to him at full velocity swinging his sword.

Nelson tries backing up but realizes he couldn't dodge the sword. "Gakido!" Nelson raises his energy shield in the split second but is cut in half but absorbs some of the blunt force of the sword. But Nelson is still hit and goes flying into a wall of a building caving in bricks and much of the buildings foundation came falling on top of him. He rises up from the rubble in pain and every fibre in his being burning. He then sat up dusting off his clothing now torn from his right shoulder revealing half of his chest. He looks towards his opponent eyes wide burning with rage. "I don't know who you are and I don't care anymore...But now I've decided to kill you...Jigokudō!"Behind Nelson rising from the ground stood Nelson's King of Hell summon. He planned on taking this demon and casting it into a eternal nether world of suffering. "You see this...This is the judgement I will bestow upon you and that you have bestowed upon yourself." Without even commandment Nelson re-summons his giant chameleon beside his opponent commanding the creature to take hold of the demon. The creature's mouth opened as its strong and lengthy tongue capable of inflicting mounds of pressure enough to constrict and suffocate the life out of any being. It then reached out in the blink of a eye to grab tight hold of his opponent.

No Caption Provided

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When the dust had settled, Phillip activated his comms unit. "Xenon...you have a lot of explaining to do. I would suggest you start talking now."

Swiftly hearing Phillips voice Xenon could only help but feel a very, very real sensation of inherent fear. His eyes shot open as a testament to this insight that the man was still alive, slowly taking longer than he should have clicking his wrist to open a comm link he spoke, changing his voice with technology to not seem scared at-all "We.....I...I thought I killed him however.....did he ever tell you what powers he had?" Xenon started to load his guns quietly "Meet me in base, we need to talk about this" He knew Phil would buy nothing. Only one outcome was left....one of them had to die.

- 5 minutes later -

Xenon sat, waiting for Phil looking rather causal while smoking.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Lighting a cigarette without seemingly any reason to arise any suspicion at this natural act, Xenon had secretly just lit a smoke which contained a toxin which would slowly turn any normal human who inhaled its seemingly normal odor to go unconscious around 1 minute after inhaling it, Xenon hoped the man would not realize. He himself, used his robotic lungs to stop any intoxication and inevitable death before speaking "Take a seat, be civil...It was your darn medic, he was tricked by Joe....that is what Joe told me, they were conspiring to kill you and I stopped Joe, when the medic found out he did this" A blatant lie.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Looking at Phillips body almost made him chuckle, how was this so easy? No way it was this easy...Xenon took a swig before getting up, Walking over towards the knocked out Philip smugly however still a little scared.

He sighed before bending down, hoping to pick the man and then walk him outside, placing him onto the table which Joe had been previously situated on, if all of this was done successfully he would then strap the man down onto the table like in the movies, four pairs of handcuffs, one for each limb. At the end, drop his whiskey containing the anti-venom type thing to awaken the man upon bodily contact with the fluids.