Gothic City [CVnU: Living Location]

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@arquitenens: Watch out, I am so paranoid that I am wearing 3 adamantium belts and the pants release a shock wave and toxins when they are touched by anyone else but me.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#802  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens: Watch out, I am so paranoid that I am wearing 3 adamantium belts and the pants release a shock wave and toxins when they are touched by anyone else but me.

Hence being a virgin for life.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for eagle_of_the_east
Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I have the adamantium/alloy vibranium chastity belt for that.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#807  Edited By Pyrogram

@darkknightdetective: You need to have some down-time and relax yourself, all of this brooding is down to the lack of release of tension. *snickers*

Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I'll take a break when crime does.

Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#811  Edited By Arquitenens
Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#814  Edited By Myrmidon_
Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#817  Edited By Arquitenens
Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#818  Edited By Myrmidon_
Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#823  Edited By Myrmidon_
Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phillip nodded, and scanned the room. He drew back his slingshot, and released. The ball vanished into a wormhole, and reappeared a few inches away moving at an incredible velocity. It smashed through the first man's head in a shower of blood, bone, and brains. And kept accelerating. Concentrating hard, Phillip 'bent' space and the ball twirled around. The second man screamed, raising his gun. The sphere entered his throat, and twisted up, exiting through his eye socket. The remaining three men dove for cover, readying weapons. The sphere popped, sending shrapnel down on them. Phillip leapt over their cover (a collapsed pool table), firing his semi-auto. Two down. One left. As he brought up his gun, Phillip smirked. He focused, raised his hand and

the man's head exploded.

Looking at his partner he could not help but feel some pride, Phillip was highly lethal. Xenon smirked as he wiped some blood from his chin that had splattered onto him as he reloaded his guns and looked at Phillip before speaking "Ok...we take it upstairs, I take the lead and you follow"As he said that he put both guns in-front of him and proceeded forward up the stairs carefully, Making his way up without warning somebody teleported behind him and gave him a barrage of punches, he swiftly spun around and fired two bullets at the opponent who vanished leaving Xenon pointing his guns at phillip who was standing behind him.....both of his bullets where on a collision course for Phillips chest. Xenon widened his eyes in shock hoping Phillip could dodge the flying bullets...

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eagle_of_the_East

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#835  Edited By Maestro_

@_destiny_: Xenon frowned, "Sorry...He sorta...-" Before he could finish speaking the same person appeared above Xenon as he teleported and smashed his head against a wall, vanished again the came back around behind Xenon and kicked him down the stairs as Xenon attempted to re-gain composure, soon after for a final time the person teleported in-front of Phillip and attempt to stab him in the heart with a dagger.

During this Xenon shook his head and raised his gun, pointing it towards the attacker he fired....hoping he was not too late and Phillip was not stabbed in the heart...

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#837  Edited By Nerx
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

The man was violently thrown down the stairs as Xenons bullet missed, however during the mans fall xenon caught him and swiftly snapped the mans neck AS he teleported. The two appeared upstairs as Xenon was faced with a new enemy. He threw the now dead man to the side as he got to his feet and spoke as he got into a hand to hand fighting stance "Who are you?" Without waiting for a reply as it was merely a distraction he sent a fist flying towards the mans right jaw as it connected breaking it instantly, however the man suddenly ported behind Xenon and grabbed him by the neck, putting a knife towards his throat and backing away as he called out for Phillip "WE ARE IN HERE" He pressed the knife on Xenons neck waiting for the partner.

RamJam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#840  Edited By RamJam
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RamJam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phillip focused on his wound, trying to regulate his breathing. He had to do this right or he'd bleed out. Slowly, time began to run backwards as he 'reverted' the site of the wound. He could see the specter of a knife retracting, and he was whole again. He got back to his feet, looking around. No sign of Xenon. "We are in here!" Not his voice. Phillip picked up his gun and ran up the stairs. He was faced with a classic hostage situation. Two ways to go about this. Not necessarily mutually exclusive. Phillip dropped his gun (palming a bullet as he did so), raising his hands above his head. He'd let the man have his say...the classic gloating period...and then accelerate the bullet through the man's head. "Okay then." Phillip shrugged.

The instant the bullet tore through the mans skull sending blood to splatter across the room, Xenon snapped the mans neck just to make sure he was dead and not a healer, could never be too sure. Nodding to himself making a mental note before looking back up at Phillip "You know, I never thought you could do that" He kept a straight face before searching the mans pockets, a knife was inside of it, taking it out it did not seem anything out of the ordinary. Nothing apart from a little black and green X on the grip, Putting that in his memory banks he pocketed the knife before putting the man over his shoulder. "Let us get back to base, once back we get some DNA samples from this guy and depose of the body, or....you will see" He winked teasingly, he already had a plan for the body. "Come here, place your hand on my shoulder we are leaving" Upon departure he would drop a grenade, strong enough to blow the place sky high.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

In their wake an impressive explosion tore through the entire building leveling it without even a chance for the structure to hold. This was sure to be in the news. Arriving back in the base inside of the previously enclosed room due to the nano-bot attacked that was used against Xenon. Saying no words to Phillip as he walked outside and smashed the dead body onto a table, instantly taking out the same knife, looking around nervously hoping to not make the team throw him he stabbed the corpse in the stomach, literally he gutted the man then started rummaging through his stomach looking for.....something while talking "Men! LINE UP! PHILLIP GET EVERYBODY STILL ALIVE HERE NOW! AROUND THE CORPSE!" He continued to pick through intestine.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_:

Xenon rolled his eyes at the revelation that more of the team where dead, simply dismissing it as a matter of routine these days. Finally reaching underneath the mans ribs near his chest with his hand after failing to find the desired object in his stomach, he felt a slight cold thing, this must be the object. As he pulled out a silver coin forcefully as his finger got stuck, pulling it out accidentally caused the corpse to fall to the ground creating a thud and some blood splatter, he simply stepped onto the already shot head as he turned to the grounp, silver coin in hand - On the silver coin was another green and black X. "This - Is our lead" He moved closer showing them the coin in their faces "The group who attacked use this X as a way of finding out who their members are, they embed one into each recruit as a way of ever finding out if anybody is a spy, Special scanning things I don't have shows up on some radar for them.....anyways I have some more pressing matters..we can deal with them later" He skilfully threw the coin into a jar on the far side of the room, showing immense accuracy "Meetings - I need a team talk with each of you individually..." He placed his gun onto the table and spun it, the barrel landed on Joe "Well Joe, you first - follow me into my quarters..." He set off.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_destiny_: Xenon sat inside of the quarters, one chair for each of them as Joe sat-down opposite of him looking pale, Xenon had no care in the world. Simply leaning backwards in his own chair, gun in hand for no reason in particular he spoke nonchalantly without much care, making mental notes "You know Joe, Tell me simply why did you apply for this type of work? You seem like a spineless shit......"