Gotham High

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

@deathbymanga: @dvsprankster: @bannanabob4: @demolitionguy: (Thanks. So who's Killer Croc?)

Finally, Dick was able to meet up with Pamela, only this time she was in the hands of Jason. He followed them to the nurse's office and as Jason made a snide remark he interrupted..."Um, what's going on here? Why are we the only ones 'unfrozen' at the school?"

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#402  Edited By _Glacier_

@sora_thekey: (Probably Banana.I might join as Deathstroke,but really don't know yet. =P)

DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbymanga: @lordgawain: @master_assasin: @wildvine: @sora_thekey: @zoronoa@demolitionguy@bannanabob4

Pam grabbed the benadryl and took one right away, even though she knew it was going to make her drowsy. Allergy medications always made her want to go to sleep.

"If all you BOYS would give me a moment in private to get my puls under control, i will be just fine." She snarked, indicating for them to leave the office. She looked at Todd, who didn't seem to want to leave, "Don't worry Toddy, this body will be as perfect and picture-ready as ever when i come out, i promise. Now get out of here."

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dvsprankster: @deathbymanga

Dick ran out and questioned the recent events?"Why is she so jumpy all of the sudden?"Then he realized that wasn't the question he wanted to ask."Jason, what's going on in the school?"

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy: (I'm pretty sure you can be a faculty if you want. I don't mind, though I would suggest bringing that up with Sora and Prankster)

@sora_thekey: @dvsprankster: Jason walked out, making sure to take a look before he left to keep track of her. He looked over at Dickie-boy as he asked him a question. "She's probably doing her make-up. Girls like Pamela are always worried about appearances. But I don't know what's happened to the school. I just hope it's a controlled environment. Imagine if this is happening around town, or it's contagious and we just end up freezing everyone we get near."

Jason didn't exactly believe any of that, since this was clearly a deliberate scheme made by someone and it wasn't probably going to get that dangerous at all really. But it always helped to keep Dickie Boy in line like that.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bannanabob4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Waylon stalked the hallways looking for someone to take money from he noticed to dark-haired boys talking to each other. He walked up and said "Hey nerds wanna give me your money?"

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbymanga: @bannanabob4: @demolitionguy: (You can be either be faculty or a student. Either way I added you to the main post.)

With Jason's unclear answer Dick continued to wonder what had happened in school. Just then one of the bullies that roam Gotham High's halls appeared:"What do you say Todd? 'Wanna' give 'im your money?"Dick mocked."We aren't giving you a cent Waylon. So back off!"

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By _Glacier_

@sora_thekey: (I will be a student then,thanks ^_^)

@dvsprankster@deathbymanga@pyrogram@wildvine@bannanabob4 (probably forgot some users,sorry)

Slade was walking through the school's corridors in his common dark blue shorts and orange t-shirt.That was a really messy situation,he had already seen many strange things happening,but time stopping was new.He wasn't sure if anyone in the school was moving,he only knew he had to find out what was happening.

A man of few words,Wilson didn't had any friends,mainly for being a lone wolf.Actually,people seemed to hardly remember him,since he was a cold,anti-social boy.It did felt lonely indeed,but he knew that emotional life and social life shouldn't mix.He saw some movement and heard some voices in one of the hallways,calmly and quietly he approached the group being bullied by that reptilian alike boy,Waylon Jones.As he hated bullies and that was a complicated situation,he couldn't simply let that happen.

"Back off,lizard man.While there's a whole complicated situation around the school,and most probably the city,the only thing you can do is ask for money?That's shameful.Why don't you crawl back to that hole where you came from instead of disturbing the peace,or help us and actually use your brain for something else than decoration."

Bannanabob4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waylon looked at all three of them and said "You don't wanna call me stupid Slade? I'll break you." He mashed his two fists together for emphasis.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bannanabob4: "The only thing you are breaking here is concentration,Waylon."

Slade seemed unimpressed by Jones' reaction,he expected something like that would happen.Scratching his head,he leaned on the wall.

"Let's sort this out first.Do you know any freak that would stop time?Can't be Fries,he ain't that smart."

Bannanabob4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waylon didn't understand the question so he answered the best way he could "If I punched you hard enough you would travel forward in time a half hour."

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bannanabob4: @sora_thekey@dvsprankster@deathbymanga

"Impressive.Is talking the only thing you can do?Because I don't see this happening."

Wilson felt indifferent in relation to Waylon,it seemed like he wouldn't be of help at all.He turned to the other boys and asked.

"Any ideas on who did this?"

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dvsprankster: @sora_thekey: "I would reframe from being a hero and stepping in anytime soon Dickie-boy. Stick to the door and wait for Pamela to get out so that we can head aways away." Jason gave a small nock to the glass on the door to tell her to hurry it up.

Bannanabob4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dvsprankster: @sora_thekey: @deathbymanga: Waylon laughed as Jason attempted to get Pamela's attention. "Now that's no way for you to get a girls attention!" Waylon smashed his fist on the door and yelled "Hurry up sweetie your boyfriend wants you!"

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bannanabob4: @deathbymanga: @sora_thekey@dvsprankster

Slade would simply move away if the school wasn't frost,he didn't liked to have any kind of relations.Waylon was a repugnant bully,Jason was just a prankster,Pamela just cared about looks,Dick was the only person who Slade could actually count with.He walked towards Grayson while Jones and Jason were busy.

"Hey,would you mind telling me what the hell happened and your thoughts about it?Because you seem to be the only one that actually cares about this situation we have over here."

He wasn't trying to be nice or to make a new friend,even wanting one.He was just trying to gather information and maybe get someone to help him discovering what happened.

"Sorry,where are my manners.Name is Slade Wilson.And you are?"

He extended his hand towards Grayson.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@demolitionguy:

Bruce walked around the corridors bored, thinking about a few plans not caring for the world or if he bumped into somebody, he only had one thought on his mind and it was clouding everything. Brooding was not a healthy passion, but it was all he knew, all Bruce had ever known and ever would know.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (I like that. =D)

While introducing himself to Grayson,Slade caught something out of the corner of his eye.Probably another student.Moving his head in Bruce's direction,Slade made a sign for him to come closer.Walking alone on the hallways wasn't a good idea now.It seemed that his signal would get ignored,the boy was a lone wolf as Slade,he couldn't contain but smile,for the first time in that school,someone that really was like him.

"Hey you!Come here!",he shouted in order to get the boy's attention.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demolitionguy:

Bruce stopped, turned around and blankly stared towards the figure beckoning him to come over, without saying a word he walked towards the student, nodded and said nothing. A blank expression looking towards the ground still thinking, hands in pockets lost in thought.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

"Hey there.....,Wayne,if I'm not mistaken.Glad to see you made through this whole mess.Now,would you mind telling me what you think that is happening?I mean,it can't be Fries,he isn't that genious everyone thinks.I even have higher grades than him,sometimes.I would go out there investigating myself,but being alone isn't such a smart idea now."

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dvsprankster: @bannanabob4: Jason looked over Wayson's body, trying to figure out the best course of action to deal with him. Wayson was definitely too rowdy to send away, and he couldn't take him on with raw power, but Wayson definitely wasn't going to leave Pamela alone unless he made him.

"Now Wayson, you aren't going to just go and try beating me up are you? I mean, after what Bane had said, I'd think you'd know better." Of course he was lying, Bane hadn't said anything and wasn't even in the hallway with them, but Wayson definitely had a rivalry with Bane and had a short temper. If it sounded like Bane was insulting him, then he would definitely move along to try and beat up Bane.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Bannanabob4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waylon turned around and grabbed Jason lifted him up and stared him straight in the eye. He snarled at him and said "One my name is WAYLON get it wrong again and I'll beat the shit out of your girl and make you watch. Second what did that roid monkey say about me?"

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By deathbymanga

@bannanabob4: Jason cleared his throat as he tried to take a breath. "Oh nothing much, just that you were nothing but a muscle maniac who had no brains and only resorted to cheep tricks to win fights."

He had to play this right, or else he and Pamela were both going to pay for this.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By sora_thekey

@dvsprankster: @pyrogram: @shadowswordmaster: @bannanabob4: @deathbymanga: @demolitionguy: (Sure, added Ted Kord to the main post)

Dick was about to answer to Slade but Bruce seemed to be even more interesting than himself. "Yeah! Under his shadow again" he thought. Just then the number of 'unfrozen' students became larger.

Even though he didn't exactly consider Jason a friend Dick did think they were similar enough to understand what he was trying to get out of Waylon: a reaction."Hey, hey! Waylon I'm sure he's jsut kidding. Just remember the problem at hand. Let's figure out what's going on at school first. You all can kill each other later."

Bannanabob4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waylon looked Jason in the eye and said "You shouldn't lie to someone holding your throat because Bane wouldn't say that unless it was to my face!" Then he slammed Jason against a wall and dropped him. He turned back to Dick and asked "Who's the kid with Slade?"

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By _Glacier_

@dvsprankster: @pyrogram: @shadowswordmaster: @bannanabob4: @deathbymanga: @demolitionguy: (Sure, added Ted Kord to the main post)

Dick was about to answer to Slade but Bruce seemed to be even more interesting than himself. "Yeah! Under his shadow again" he thought. Just then the number of 'unfrozen' students became larger.

Even though he didn't exactly consider Jason a friend Dick did think they were similar enough to understand what he was trying to get out of Waylon: a reaction."Hey, hey! Wilson I'm sure he's jsut kidding. Just remember the problem at hand. Let's figure out what's going on at school first. You all can kill each other later."

(I think you meant Waylon instead of Slade.)

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By sora_thekey
_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430  Edited By _Glacier_
Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Theodore Edward Kord or what he likes to calls himself Ted Kord just move here form Hub City and now he is now attending Gotham High he hope that he meets nice people here and get good grades .He wears his Blue jacket and a lighter blue shirt underneath the jacket , plus match blue jeans to wear and blue shoes to complete the set.He his now looking for his locker now figure out the school.

(What do you guys think good or bad ?)

DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbymanga: @lordgawain: @master_assasin: @wildvine: @sora_thekey: @zoronoa@demolitionguy@bannanabob4

Pamela pulled out her concealer and started to apply it generously to the area around her ankle that ws showin the bright green skin tone clearly. It took a long time to apply right beore the green was covered completely. Halfway through the application something banged on the door and saying her "boyfriend" wanted her. She was definitely going to have to set him right on that one. If Todd thought they were dating now, he had another thing coming! She scrubbed on what she could and managed to cover the green, although it waasnt going to hold very well if anything wiped against it hard or it got wet again, but it would work for now. She walked back to the door and swung it open, staring at a kid that was huge and had a MAJOR skin condition, almost looking like scales. Having a bit of a skin condition herself she empathized, but was still pissed.

"Who said they were my boyfriend?! I am certainly not dating anyone at THIS school!" In her anger, she had forgotten her cover of trying to keep every boy her toy, and she took a deap breath, walking up to the large kid that was arguing with Todd and strained to put an arm around his shoulder, making sure that he got a great whiff of her perfume, which she knew would calm him a bit and make him feel all warm and fuzzy towards her.

His skin was like a lizards, rough but dry and somehow smooth all at the same time. "Now, big boy, what did you need from little old me?" She twirled her red hair a bit releasing more of the perfume to the other boys standing nearby.

Bannanabob4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By Bannanabob4

As Waylon sniffed he felt his temper slowly ebb away and he looked at Pam and smiled dropping Jason at the same time. "I dunno I'm just the one that got your attention."

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sora_thekey: @bannanabob4: @dvsprankster: Jason didn't really know what move to make, but if things got heated, he was pretty sure that he could take Waylon down. Though he gave a look to Dick to see if he had his back.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pamela ignored the other boys, ocusing on the big guy. She looked him up and down and he was a giant animal of a kid. She was pretty sure he could even take the big kid that hasd been following her before, and could definitely be of use to her if necessary. "Well, you got my attention, what can I do for you..." She realized she didnt know his name, so she prompted him for it. While she was doing her little act, she tried to think to anything that could have caused what was going on in the school. She had a hidden garden that no one knew about, In a small area in the center of the school near the chemistry lab. It was hard to find and tiny, but got the perfect light for her plants. She had played with the genetics on the plants and cross-breeding for the last couple years. She needed to get bck to that garden to see i she could figure out what was causing the people to freeze up.

Bannanabob4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Waylon my name is Waylon." He looked at Jason and frowned trying to remember what he wanted to do to him.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: @sora_thekey: @bannanabob4: @deathbymanga: @dvsprankster:

"I don't know why you try,Slade.I really don't..."

He thought while walking slowly towards another hallway,giving his back to the group.Back to his normal,being alone helped him to put his ideas in place,he was going to walk around the school to find more students and perhaps for some hints.

DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By DVSPrankster
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: @shadowswordmaster: @deathbymanga: @bannanabob4: @demolitionguy: @dvsprankster:

Ignoring the roughhousing that was happening around him, Dick put matters into perspective... in an explosive manner:"You two still thinking about taking pictures?! Guys, am I the only one wondering what's going on here?"He looks over to Slade"Well, besides Wilson?"Dick tries to rally everybody."We've spent almost a full school day in school with no actual classes because no one can move!"

Not that it was a problem for him, since he hated school, but Gotham was known for its unorthodox crime sprees. Dick couldn't help but wonder if this was one of those. Of course, Dick ignored the fact that new students arrived at school this day that weren't from Gotham at all. Maybe this had something to do with what everybody tought was a prank?

Bannanabob4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: @shadowswordmaster: @deathbymanga: @demolitionguy: @dvsprankster: @bannanabob4:

The school bully whispered into Dick's ear, dropping, what could be, a valuable hint. Dick turned to Waylon and tried not to sound suspicious."Not sad about missing school, but what if this is... dangerous?" That last word he tried to direct at the suspicious one "Could he have something to do with this?" he though to himself. After thinking about it for a quick second he turned to the rest of the students"I don't know about you guys, but I haven't even gone outside of the school to see if it's just us. Could be all of Gotham! It wouldn't be the first 'weird' crime we get in this city."

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pamela took the chance while Dick was busy playing detective and Waylon was busy trying to never have to go to school again to sneak away. She walked through the girl locker room to a panel that was loose. Pulling it back she was able to crawl into a portion of the schools AC duct system. She crawled down to another panel and took it off, exting into a small courtyard type space that couldnt be accessed any other way. around the edge of it was a set of planters with all kinds of plants in them. She reached down to a small plant that actually loved into her touch, almost like it was nuzzling her.

"Are you the one causing all the trouble around here, little guy?" The plant made a slight cooing noise at her. The plant was a creation of her own, something she had created from the plants around the school, as well as some stuff she had come up with in the chemistry lab.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dvsprankster: Jason had followed Pamela, watching her disappear for a moment. "Quite the interesting get-up you have going on here Pam, how long did it take you to grow it all?"

Bannanabob4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447  Edited By Bannanabob4

@dvsprankster@sora_thekey@deathbymanga@lordgawain@pyrogram@demolitionguy

Waylon looked around and frowned then smiled knowingly "Todd's missing too. You do understand right Dickey? They're probably taking the time to have some fun. If you catch my drift. Now it's just you and me." Waylon grabbed Dick and slammed him against a locker "Let's talk about school."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448  Edited By Pyrogram

@bannanabob4: @dvsprankster@sora_thekey@deathbymanga@lordgawain@demolitionguy

"Hey!" Bruce stomped over towards the fight, not wanting Dick to get hurt and being a firm believer in the art of preemptive combat he sent a quick jab towards Waylons chin hoping to connect, without waiting for a reply he then performed a swivel kick attempting to smash into the back of the bully with tremendous force.

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dvsprankster: @deathbymanga: @pyrogram: @bannanabob4: @sora_thekey:

Slade walked around the block,paying attention to every single sound or detail that could help him to solve the problem.He heard some noises into the duct system.He searched for the closest oppening panel,but it was to high.Using his skills,he wall jumped,reaching and deattaching the panel.Wilson repeates the procces and entered the tubes.

In the end of it,he found Pamela and Jason with some sort of plant.

"What the hell are you doing here?Don't tell me you are gardening in desperate times like these!"

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dvsprankster: @deathbymanga: @demolitionguy: @bannanabob4: @pyrogram:

Dick knew he could take care of Waylon on his own. The secret "training" he had with his parents proved he was capable of holding his own against bullies, but he was glad Bruce had his back. Once Bruce was finished with the bully Dick continues his detective work, and with the help of Bruce this case should be wrapped quickly.

"Bruce, I think Waylon's had enough. Thanks."He nodded thanking his friend."We should see where everybody else went. I think I saw Slade go this way. C'mon!"