Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Urban_Spaceman
@Daywing: 
"Ah to be new and feared," Jonathan sighed as walked behind Jason, "It's a cozy little niche to fill out, eh? Being the new bad boy in town, bet you're having a blast."
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By Daywing
@Urban_Spaceman: 
"They know what's good for them, who are you again?"
DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By DVSPrankster

Walking down the hallways, headed for his car, Matt was grumbling to himself. He wasnt watching where he was going and he accidentally bumped into some kid in a leather jacket.   

"Sorry."  he blurted out and kept walking, headed toward his car.

DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By DVSPrankster

After bumping into the kid, Matt snapped back to reality. 

There was a kid here.  Kids hadnt been here all summer, it had just been him and that weird smelling janitor. 

What day is it?  I better get to the office.

Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By Urban_Spaceman

@Daywing: 
"Must be it," Crane glowered at Jason, obviously somewhat displeased at his name already being forgotten, "It's Jonathan."

@DVSPrankster:
As Matt bumped into Jason, Jono smirked at him, glancing at his clay encrusted clothing and hair, "Looking good Matt, I see your social life has been raging as per usual."

DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By DVSPrankster

As matt headed off to the office, Johnathan, who he hadnt even seen till then, shot a comment at him. 

"Looking good Matt, I see your social life has been raging as per usual."  

Matt hit him back with all he could think of at the time, "ya, well, straw never was my color crane!"

Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Urban_Spaceman
@DVSPrankster: 
"Oh wow, nice backbone, wasn't sure there was one there with all the arts teachers walking on you," Crane muttered, turning around to look at him as he continued to walk away before sarcastically continuing, "but seriously, I'm shocked and hurt."

@Daywing:
Returning his focus to Jason, Jono sighed, "Good kid, kinda like that one, least compared to the rest of the dropkicks here."
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Daywing
@Urban_Spaceman: 
"Then why aren't you walking with him?" Jason asked a little annoyed.
Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Urban_Spaceman
@Daywing: 
"My locker is this way," Jonathan tried not to sound angry with the new guy, though it failed and came out as something of a snarl.
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Daywing
@Urban_Spaceman: 
Jason smirked hearing the anger in his voice, "Oh."
Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Urban_Spaceman
@Daywing: 
Watching Jason smirk, Jonathan recomposed himself, "Maybe I was wrong about you, you seem more like the classes high and mighty @sshole now that I think about it, it would explain why none of the other kids bother trying to talk to you, guess this what I get trying to be social for a change."
DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By DVSPrankster

Matt walked out of the office with his class schedule, and two slips for detention from Principal Gordon.  He couldnt figure out why the old guy was so hard on him, tardiness was his only real problem.  Time just kinda gets away from him sometimes.  He checked over his schedule and cringed.  Right after lunch was Chemistry.  He hated Chemistry.  And he was ALWAYS late to the class after lunch. 

Then it hit him.  They were back.  They ALL were back.  Everyone that goes to the school.  He always avoided the other students, none of them paid him a lot of attention anymore.  Not after the incident in Jr. High...

Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Daywing
@Urban_Spaceman: 
Jason stopped a little annoyed.
"I don't have time for this, you come over to me the first time around and I see your friends with those other psychopaths, what am I supposed to think? I have no reason to trust you."
Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By Urban_Spaceman
@Daywing: 
"What Jay and Waylon? So you're the kinda' guy who builds their understanding of people off who they hang with?" Jonathan sighed, somewhat annoyed as he pivoted around to walk slowly backwards infront of Jason, as he explained, "I hardly talked to Jay and he's a guy you just have to appease or else he follows you all day cracking wise, and me and Waylon had business, but you might like him too if you get to know the fellow. A lot of the people here are terrible, but you'd be surprised who turns out to be the good guys in this hell hole."
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Daywing
@Urban_Spaceman: 
"You never heard the old saying if you lay with dogs you'll get flees? and no thanks, Waylon is a bully that's going no where quick, he's in classes of mine and I'm a freshman."
Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By Urban_Spaceman
@Daywing: 
"Suit yourself," Jonathan shrugged as he continued to walk away, "But you'll find having friends like that in a place like this has its benefits."
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Daywing
@Urban_Spaceman: 
"I'll take my chances." Jason headed to his locker, he thought of the words Jonathan had spoken, he probably was only speaking to Jason for "it's benefits." Jason thought.
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By Daywing

Jason looked at the clock, a smile spread across his face realizing school was almost over.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#269  Edited By Project_Worm

Jay walked quickly down the hall while laughing lowly

DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By DVSPrankster

Matt sat in his last class of the day, staring at the clock.  He didnt like english.  I've spoken english my whole life!  Why do i need a CLASS for it??  he kept wondering to himself.  At least the view isnt bad.  He thought, staring at the girls that sat in front of him.  The girls never talked to him, though.  They were both back of the class types of people, but two different worlds.  The girls sat back there so the teacher wouldnt catch them texting each other on their phones, probably about that Wayne kid.    
He sat in the back to avoid all those people. 
The class was going slower than ever!  He looked at the clock again, 3 minutes to ending.  He needed to get clothes, the med and clay on his were all dry and it was flaking everywhere. 
"Psst!"  matt was still looking at the clock, not oaying attention to anyone. 
"PSSST!"  Matt looke over, some blande chick was looking at him.  Hsi heart lept into his chest. 
"What mud pit did you crawl out of, freak?"  The girl shot at him and then went to gigling with the other mindless drones around her.  Right then the bell rang.

DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By DVSPrankster

Matt sat at his desk, trying to pay attention, however he was just trying to forget the incident from yesterday.  I am never going to live THIS one down.  he thought to himself.  At least he was in clean clothes now.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By Project_Worm

jay walked around before getting in front of the restroom door and stood there screaming at anyone who tried to go inside "what do you plan on doing in here you sick freak haha!"

Avatar image for black_dynamite2073
Black_Dynamite2073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trollface: Waylon walks into school and sees Bane standing over by the vending machines, "Sup Bane, yo lemme borrow some money for a soda and some...nevamind."  
Waylon spots something of interest out of the corner of his eye, "Nice" he walks over to the waterfountain and joins Edward Nigma and Oswald Cobbelpot, "Hey, fellas. How about I get a lil money for some snacks?"  
Nigma shakingly answers, "I-I-I don't have anyyyy!" But before he can finish Waylon moving faster than a guy his size should be able to grabs Ed by the ankle and Oswald by the underwear and lifts. Oswald empties his pockets and is let go runnig down the hall with his underwear over his head. Waylon then shakes the cash out of Ed, "Thanks for the contribution buddy,"  He then walks back to the machines by Bane laughing, "To easy."
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By Daywing

Jason sat on top of the school smoking a cigarette, he sighed looking into the sky. He leaned back using his free hand as a pillow and looked at the clouds, taking another drag of his cigarette.

DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By DVSPrankster

Matt couldn't believe it!  He was late again!  He was sitting, sketching designs for his new sculpture he wanted to work on after school, and he didnt even hear the bell.  He tore down the halls, trying to get to his chemistry class.  He jumped over some kid taking a drag on a cigarette, accidently knocking i out of his hand. 

He also streaked past the weird kid with the green hair yelling at people as they went into the bathroom.  He came around the corner going as fast as he could, and just as he was coming into class, tripped over his shoelaces and baggy pants, and went crashing through a table of chemicals, sending liquids and glass flying everywhere.

Black_Dynamite2073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DVSPrankster: "HAHAHA!!! Nice one Captain Graceful!"
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Project_Worm
@Black_Dynamite2073:  
Jay ran towards wylan and said "is some one laughing what happened"
Black_Dynamite2073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Project_Worm: "Matty finally took a bath. Maybe a couple chemicals might get the dirt offa him...doubt it tho"
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Project_Worm
@Black_Dynamite2073:  
Jay looked at Wylan and said "who the hell are you haha!"
DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By DVSPrankster

Matt tried to pull himself off of the floor, but his hands were all cut up from the glass.  All the greens and blues and reds from the beakers had formed into a dark brown color and covered his clothes evern more fully than the clay that was normally there.   

"Mr. Hagen, Please make your way to the nurses office.  And try not to get any of those chemicals on the other students!"  instructed Dr Fox.  As matt was leaving for the nurses office to shower down he could hear Dr. Fox asking the other students if they knew what was in the beakers.  No one was answering.
DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By DVSPrankster

Matt sulked down the hall, the tauntings from the other students ringing in his ears:

"HAHAHA!!! Nice one Captain Graceful!"

"Matty finally took a bath. Maybe a couple chemicals might get the dirt offa him...doubt it tho"

Those two freaks have algae colored hair and a skin condition and they are making fun of ME?! He thought to himself, becoming enraged as he walked.  Matt didnt notice but the mud had mixed with the clay he was covered with and was starting to boil into his skin, disappearing slowly.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By Project_Worm

Jay ran to the center of the school and shouted "where the hell is every one!... haha"

Black_Dynamite2073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:(

Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By Urban_Spaceman

I reckon, we even had some story lines lined up :(

Technoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#285  Edited By Technoman

Character Edward Nigma.

DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By DVSPrankster

This is too bad, it was going good!!

DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By DVSPrankster

Anyone wants to get it going again?! it was a great set-up!

deathbymanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By deathbymanga
DVSPrankster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By DVSPrankster

Course you could be the riddler!! We just need more people to get this going!

Avatar image for monsuier_awesome
monsuier_awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ventriloquism anyone? throughout the entire school year, no one seemed to notice Arnold Wesker sitting in the back of the room carving a puppet...

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

@dvsprankster said:

Anyone wants to get it going again?! it was a great set-up!

I'm up for bringing it back to life... I did make it after all.

lordgawain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This sounds fun, ill be up for it. Are we gonna start from fresh with new players?

monsuier_awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I call ventriloquist!!!

saviour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

monsuier_awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arnold Wesker, that is. not Peyton Riley (ventriloquist II)

monsuier_awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can i be in for my brother as Firefly?

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By sora_thekey

(Since we are reviving this thread, I edited the opening post and all the characters are up for grabs... Except for mine!)

Character: Richard "Dick" Grayson << Freshman.

No Caption Provided
Art by Coran “kizer180” Stone {deviantART}
Art by Coran “kizer180” Stone {deviantART}

Another day in Gotham High and Dick once again ignored the weather. He's been in the school for 3 months managing to hide that the circus is in town... and that most nights he's the opening act. "No need for more teen drama in high school", he thought.

He enters the dry and hollow halls of his school and begins to wonder, "why is it that everybody in this school is so weird?".

monsuier_awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

while Dick wasn't paying attention,he ran into a boy with a puppet. "sorry" the boy said. "HEY!!!" said the scarred puppet "watch where ya going ya gig jerk!!!" the puppet appeared to have a speaking impairment.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By sora_thekey

@monsuier_awesome:

The talking puppet frightened Dick."Oh I'm sorr--y?"After examining it for a second he turned his attention to the boy with the puppet."Hi. Are you new here? I think I'd remember a guy brining his show and tell prop to school..." He said sarcastically.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I call Ragman.