#201 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey:   
Jay stared at dick then said "oh i get you...." then walked away "see you later buddy" as Jay walked he filled the halls with his laughter
#202 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio

"Creepy!"

#203 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
"Do you really think I'm going to use this stuff when I get out of this place?" Jason asked as they walked out of the classroom, Dick started to answer but was interrupted by Jay. Jason stayed back letting Dick argue and fend for himself with no problem, Jay left and Jason turned to Dick. "There's some weird kids in this school man." He said as they walked through the halls.
#204 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:  
Jay came out of the restroom saw Jason and said "wassup todd whats kicking haha"
#205 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: 
"Going to class." Jason continued walking not wanting to deal with the crazed student.
#206 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:  
"really wouldnt it be awesome if we had the same class haha"
#207 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: 
"Aren't you an upperclassman? Unless your that @#$% Waylon I doubt well have a class together."
#208 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:  
"yup hahaha but way is just selfconscious about his weight hahaha..... and a little about his freaky skin hahaha"
#209 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: 
"What about you?" Jason crossed his arms a grin clearly present, "Self conscious of your appearance?"
#210 Edited by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:
"what do you mean, i look totally normal, wait is it my shoes"
#211 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: 
"Yeah...your shoes." Jason rolled his eyes.
#212 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:   
"Hahaha for a second i thought you were gonna say something about my face"
#213 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: 
"Oh course not.." He rolled his eyes walking outside, he leaned back on the side of the school lighting a cigarette with his zippo. He looked at it, engraved in it was "@#$% Communism" it had belonged to his father and was the last thing he had from him.
#214 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:  
Jay looked at Jason and said "nice liter do you like to burn stuff... one time i burned 'something' "
#215 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: 
"What exactly was that?"
#216 Edited by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:
"It was a piece of paper......... im not crazy... hahaha!"
#217 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: 
Jason face palmed closing his eyes.
"You seem like a maniac to me."
#218 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:  
" whatever im just as insane as anyother person"
#219 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: 
"Possibly.." Jason thought about it for a moment, he wasn't always so sure of his mental state at times, "But your sure not scared to show it, huh?" He threw his cigarette butt on the ground.
#220 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:  
"really?... you cant honestly tell me that when you saw my interesting physical apparency that you didn't already know"
#221 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: 
"Nah that was the first thing to tip me off." Jason headed inside, he probably had a class to go to soon.
#222 Edited by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:
Jay stayed outside and said "see you later Jay wait no thats my name though it could be a nick name for jason, whatever later todd"
#223 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: 
Jason held back a laugh waving from behind as he walked away without turning around.
#224 Posted by Black_Dynamite2073 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

"If it wasnt for Crane that class woulda been a waste of ma time, nice nap tho." Thought Waylon as he left class.  
He notice a group chatting it up by the water fountain, "Ya'll voting for Dent?" he asked. "Um...we're not really sure yet." said one of the girls with a nervous laugh. "Haha, oh ok" said Waylon. "How about this, Ya'll are voting for Dent." he growled menacingly. "Oh, sure!" gasped the girl as the others nodded in agreement. "Good" he laughed as he slapped some stickers on a couple of the girls butts and walked away laughing. 
@Daywing: "wassup Todd," said Waylon as he passed on his way to the door. 
@Project_Worm: Waylon noticed Jay laughing to himself as usual. "I think I did enough school fa today, I'm out." Waylon said walking passed, then turned around quick, "Oh yea, VOTE DENT!" said Waylon slamming a sticker into Jay's chest knocking the wind out of him. "HAHA, see ya buddy." he laughed as he walked away.
#225 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@Black_Dynamite2073: 
Jason raised an eyebrow a little surprised that nothing rude came out of his mouth towards Jason.
"Hey Waylon..."
#226 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio
Dick was exiting his last class of the day. "That was a lot of homework" he though. 
For a moment the school felt peaceful. No creepy laugh from Jay, no incessant screaming from Harley and no fake friendliness from Pam. His peacefulness was then interrupted.
#227 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
Jason continued walking through the halls till he saw Dick walk out of class. 
"Hey man, how's school treating you?" He asked walking with him, he put his lighter away.
#228 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing: "I got a lot of homework! The school just began and I already feel like I've been here for years." He sighed "Especially with classmates like ours"
#229 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
"Yeah I know what your saying, besides that Waylon kid I haven't seen any of the upperclassman in my classes though which is great," He continued walking with him thinking of what his correction officer told him, "So this is going to sound crazy from me but want to try out for the football team?"
#230 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:  "Uhhh..." He felt uneasy by the question "I don't think I can. My parents need help... with some stuff most nights and it could interferer with the football games"
#231 Edited by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

Jay walked to his locker and began shouting for it to open " I order you to let me in!"

#232 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
Jason knit his eyebrows a little curious of why Dick got so defensive.
"Oh okay, it's just my correction office heard about all the fights and such I've been having in the school and told me if I don't fit in more I'm getting kicked out, but I'm not going to join if there is only tools on the team," He continued walking, "But here's my class, I'll probably see you later." He walked into the class and took a seat.
#233 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio
Jason hurried away as Dick felt relieved he didn't ask more questions. Then he heard Jay shout to what seemed to be his locker. 
@Project_Worm: "Have you tried Open Sesame?"
#234 Edited by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey:  
"of course" he said then slammed his head to the locker and shouted "open sesame" to his surprise the locker opened Jay looked inside and closed it without getting anything out
#235 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: "It's really hard to tell if you are joking or if you are just plain stupid"
#236 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey:  
Jay turned to look at Dick as serious as he could with the huge smile on his face "You think im stupid!"
#237 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: Dick realized he hit a nerve, but that didn't stop him from insulting the guy who gets on his nerves. "Well, you just hit your head with a locker to get it to open. I'd say stupid is an understatement"
#238 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey:  
Jay laughed lowly and said "you call me stupid but you're the one messing with a guy who is obviously not in the best state of mind" 
#239 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: "What are you talking about?"
#240 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey:
"hahahaha!"
#241 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: Confused Dick just walked away.
#242 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: Jay ran after Dick and said "long time no see eh"
#243 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: Dick smiled. "Seriously, what's wrong with you"
#244 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey:   
"hehehehe what do you mean" 
#245 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: "Why do you keep following me?!"
#246 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey:  
"dude i just saw you youre crazy man hehe" jay said as he walked away
#247 Posted by Urban_Spaceman (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Donnieman v5.1:
Jonathan stalked the corridors of the school, occasionally clicking his fingers to his some inaudible beat as he waltzed along, trying to find Harvey.

#248 Posted by sora_thekey (8176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Project_Worm: As Jay walked away Dick took course for home, to finish his school day
#249 Posted by Daywing (4443 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason walked into the school, unzipping his leather jacket. Other kids looked at him with a bit of fear in their eyes which caused him just to glare back, he continued walking through the halls heading to his locker.

#250 Posted by DVSPrankster (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt sat in the art room, working at the kiln.  The pots, jars, and vases sitting around him were piling up,  Cant believe I wasted all summer on these things.  He thought to himself.  Wish people would help me with the props for this play. 

The bitterness started piling up inside him, as it had simmered all summer.  However, Matt couldnt lie to himself, he liked having the art room almost all to himself.  He thought about all the other students that would be coming in, messing with his clay and supplies.  The thought made him shudder.  He took off his gloves,  set the last vase on the table, and headed outside, almost completely covered in dirt and clay.  It was in his dreads, all on his clothes, and on the apron he had on.  He realized he left a change of clothes at home, so he headed out the door, apron and all.