Gotham High

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#151  Edited By sora_thekey
As he found no one around he turned to Jason and Pam."Me?" Dick remembered that anything "about himself" was the reason he wanted to lay low."Not much to tell"
LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By LightBright
@Daywing:  
Pam would have loved to join Dick and Jason, but they were headed over to Wayne and his pretentious little girlfriend Barbara Gordon. She was not on good terms with the Principal, let alone his daughter. "Uh, I might pass just this once. I should go...do...uh, things." Pam stuttered embarrassedly.
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By Daywing
@sora_thekey: 
Jason listened to Dick, he was either very modest or very good at hiding the truth. 
"Well where are you from? Do you live with your parents? Are they criminals/drug addicts like mine or do they have actual professions?" Jason asked throwing a little humor out in the end. 
@LightBright:
"Oh uh okay." He awkwardly rubbed his arm a little sad she was leaving, "I'll see you later then, right?" He asked hoping he didn't sound desperate.
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By sora_thekey
It was apparent that Jason wanted to know more about Dick, but he didn't understand the need to question him about his family. It was just a couple of hours (maybe less) ago that he was staring at him with no reason. 
"Yeah I live with my parents, and no they are not--" This was his chance to divert the conversation"Your parents were criminals? I heard you tell Pam you were an orphan but. Sorry man"
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Daywing
@sora_thekey: 
Umbra shrugged, no trace of negative emotion on his face.
"Well I guess technically I don't know if I'm an orphan since my dad just disappeared when he got out of prison, but he's probably dead." Jason thought of the chances of his father still being awake, but shook them off, "And it doesn't bother me, I was an orphan way before he went to jail and she died, I'm used to being on my own.
Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Urban_Spaceman

His class having finished, Jonathan strolled out to the grass where he sat down in a shady patch, pulled a notepad from his bag and began sketching various monsters devouring the schools student population.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By sora_thekey
"I'm sorry man" The awkward conversation led to silence.  
Since Bruce never arrived the two boys continued their school day normally
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Daywing
@sora_thekey: 
"No big deal." He said breaking the silence. 
"Hey that's him right there!" The administrator said to two security guards.  
"Uh I'll see you later Dick, nice meeting you!" He said running at the guards, one swung his night stick at Jason but he slid between his legs grabbing the stick causing it to hit him between the legs, he swung around taking out the second ones legs, as more guards started heading towards Jason he jumped onto a bench, flipping back on top of the school, he ran off. 
(Goodnight!)
queenfrost_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#160  Edited By queenfrost_
@LightBright:  On her way to the courtyard, Stephanie kept her head down. She was eager to become a cheerleader and finally get her big break at becoming popular. There's nothing more popular than a cheerleader. 

As she began to pick up the pace a little, she found herself almost speed walking. Well, that is until she slammed in to head cheerleader and student body president campaigner, Pamela Isley. "Oh, Pamela! Just the girl I was looking for!" 
 Stephanie smiled, helping the cheerleader off the floor.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Project_Worm

my character  :  Jay (Joker)  

Jay walked around the courtyard for about 20 minutes before walking up to an empty table, he looked down at one of the chairs and shouted "get out of my seat!" he looked around then broke out into laughter before sitting down.

Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Daywing
@queenfrost_:  @LightBright:
Jason Todd had skipped last period and he was walking around, he passed the courtyard and saw Pamela, he smiled starting to walk to her until another freshman slammed girl slammed into her knocking her down, he tried covering his mouth to stop the laughter but it was to late, he was almost in tears laughing.
Talia Al Ghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Talia Al Ghul

Heels clicking on the tile floors of the High School hallways Talia pursed her lips as she stepped over a student who had fallen over her papers everywhere, Talia's skirt flicked gently as she swished towards the Science teacher, approaching the old dodder carefully she placed a hand on his tweed jacket lapel and pouted "Mr Smithers sir, I am ever so late with my paper, could you be a dear and give me some more time" the teacher drooled slightly at Talia's ample chest before nodding and pushing his glasses up his nose "well.. well.. of course Miss Al Ghul, just be sure to get it in when your finished" kissing his cheek she sauntered off down the hallway smirking.

_BruceWayne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By _BruceWayne_

The classic black 4-speed  corvette span round the side of the building and into the parking bays, saved for seniors. Bruce opened the door and stepped out into the day light, he placed a set of shades over his eyes, he was more of a night owl. he brushed down white shirt and placed the keys to the car in his jeans pockets before making his way to the school. He was already late, but it was part of the image he kept maintained. Once in the hall way he watched Talia kiss the cheek of, Smithers the older Science teacher no doubt buying herself sometime on the paper, she could have finished days ago, she was smart... perhaps too smart, but she she had a petty side that pushed everyone around her away. 

Bruce waited to see what the day ahead brought him.

Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Daywing

Jason took a drag of his cigarette as a black corvette pulled into the senior parking lot. I could totally make quite a buck for those tires he thought about it for a moment, nah to much work. He flicked the butt of his cigarette walking into the school, he walked by a girl kissing a teacher on the cheek, damn she's hot, he thought walking to the locker across from the scene, he opened it and reached into his leather jacket, throwing a few pieces of folded up paper into it, he turned around to see the owner of the corvette. Hmm seems like a tool.

Avatar image for black_dynamite2073
Black_Dynamite2073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Maybe I'll actually make it to class today, not likely tho." thougt  Waylon. He was a little distracted, there were political aspirations on his mind.  
As he walked through the courtyard he passed by Jay amusing himself as always, "Mr. Jay, nice ta see ya. Guess the fun can really start. I gotta go handle some bizness boss, stay crazy haha. 

Walking through into the hallway he saw Talia flirting with an old teacher, "Manipulative lil thing, heh I wouldn't mind gettin' used by her a lil bit tho."    

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By sora_thekey
Once again Dick walked to school. This time he saw Bruce and Jason pull in to the parking lot. The mischievous. evil front that Jason put was apparent as he stared at Bruce with a sense of disbelief. 
@Daywing: "You seem to enjoy making a scene."He said to Jason, then he turned to Bruce: @_BruceWayne_:"Hey Bruce."
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Daywing
@Black_Dynamite2073: 
Jason leaned on his locker putting one foot back on it, he pulled out a tooth pick and started to chew on it, Oh great, he thought as he saw the ugly Superduper senior walk by. "Ew what the hell is that smell? Smells like the sewers." He mocked, a devilish grin spread across his face.
@sora_thekey:
"What makes you say that?" Jason asked crossing his arms, he continued to play with the toothpick in his mouth chewing it, oh great, this is the Bruce kid? He thought hearing Dick say hello.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Project_Worm
@Daywing:  
Jay walked up to the relaxing Jason and scram " get away from my locker!" then he smiled even bigger than before and walked away
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Daywing
@Project_Worm: 
"Nice makeup." Jason said not moving from his spot.
Black_Dynamite2073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Daywing: "Wish I had time to deal withtyou punk but i got 'bigga' stuff to do lil boy, ha!" Waylon walks away and growls as he passes Mr. Smithers. "Haha, lil old man. Where's Harvey?" he thinks to himself
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Daywing
@Black_Dynamite2073: 
"Whatever you say man." Jason grinned, he knew it was only a matter of time that he'd get his fight with Waylon then Waylon would know who was really the lil boy his grin only grew once he thought of the fight.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Project_Worm
@Daywing:  @Black_Dynamite2073:
Jay looked at Jason than started laughing he than ran towards killer croc and pushed him not even making him budge than said "my names harvey hahaha" 
Black_Dynamite2073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Project_Worm: "Ha, you're abot half as ugly and twice as crazy as Harvey buddy"
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Daywing
@Project_Worm:  @Black_Dynamite2073: 
Jason raised an eyebrow watching these the two converse, "idiots." He murmured.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Project_Worm
@Daywing:  
jay turned to look at jason and said "Idiot? I resent that, your the one using a tooth pick when you obviously haven't eaten meat haha"
Black_Dynamite2073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Daywing: @Project_Worm:  
"Don't mind the kid, the lil wannabe bad @$$ will get delt with. I'm sure you could thinka somethin to put him in his place."
Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Urban_Spaceman
@Black_Dynamite2073: 
Having grown bored of doodling the various other students of Gotham high being dismembered by ghouls, Jonathan had headed back inside where he happened upon Waylon amongst several others. Walking up to him, he tore a page from his book that was covered in hurriedly sprawled notes and passed it to him before saying, "Hey, here's a taste for next period, you actually need to make it to class to get the marks though."  

@Project_Worm: 
"Hello Jay," Jono muttered as he glanced at him, "How'd you end up escaping Wonderland?"
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Daywing
@Project_Worm: 
"It makes me look cool." Jason said sarcastically rolling his eyes.
@Black_Dynamite2073:
"What am I to tough for you that you can't handle me yourself?" He crossed his arms again.
Black_Dynamite2073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Urban_Spaceman: "Thanks Jono, guess I got nothing'better ta do might as well hit up a class or two."
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Project_Worm
@Urban_Spaceman:  Jay looked at Jono and said "I kicked the stupid rabbit who was running around haha" 

@Black_Dynamite2073:  "maybe i can sneak into his house and put acid in his tooth paste... no no no that wont make a big enough mess how about filling his ears with dynamite"
Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Urban_Spaceman

@Black_Dynamite2073: 
" 'Aight big fella, I'll catch you later, oh wait," Jono suddenly remembered something and tore open his bag, pulling out a handful of 'Vote Harvey' badges and passing them to Waylon, "I'll see you."  

@Daywing:
As Waylon walked off, Jonathan pivoted on the spot to stare at the stranger who was with them, "Hey," he said before snapping his fingers at the kid, "new guy."

Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Urban_Spaceman
@Project_Worm: 
Jono gasped, "Heartless fiend!" Then he sighed and glowered slightly at Jay, "I always wondered why you weren't at one of those schools for challenged people. Do you even do any work?"
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Daywing
@Project_Worm: 
"I don't have a house, sorry." Jason said putting his hands in his pockets. 
@Urban_Spaceman:
"Jason, Jason Todd." He didn't really want to meet any else, especially someone who was friends with these fools.
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By sora_thekey
After seeing the interaction between Jay, Crane, Waylon and Jason Dick finally decided to step in. 
"You three are really getting on my nerves"  Referring to Jonothan, Croc and Jay. "This school is crazy!" As he passed the three "freaks" he looked at Jason. "I'm heading to class, have fun dealing with future Arkham Asylum tenants!"
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Project_Worm
@Daywing:  
jay looked at jason as serious as he could with the huge smile on his face than said "wait you have two first names hahaha" 
Daywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Daywing
@sora_thekey: 
Jason was never the good kid and it seemed as though Dick was, listening to Dick's speech made him realize that. "I'm heading to class, have fun dealing with future Arkham Asylum tenants!" Dick said which cause Jason's stomach to flip, that's what everyone called him. He looked at the three then back at Dick. "No yano what, I think we have the same class, I'm coming with you." He walked passed the three making a decision. 
Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Urban_Spaceman
@sora_thekey: 
Blinking, somewhat shocked, Jono called mumbled with a confused shrug, "What did I do?"

@Daywing:
"Jonathan," Jono  replied to Jason, before Jason hurriedly made his exit. Jono furrowed his brow as he walked off without s much as a goodbye, "Oh, that's cool. Nice meeting you too."
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Project_Worm
@sora_thekey:  
jay shouted at dick "arkham asylum? i love alliteration probably wont stay there for long though learning chemistry is really important to me hahaha"
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By sora_thekey
As Jason caught up with Dick he heard Jay answer him "arkham asylum? i love alliteration probably wont stay there for long though learning chemistry is really important to me hahaha"."That laugh makes my skin crawl!"  

After class Dick made sure to get his homework written down and saw that Jason didn't do the same. "Aren't you going to write this down?"
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Project_Worm
@sora_thekey:  
Jay ran towards Dick when he saw him walk out of class "whats up Dick"
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By sora_thekey
After Jason's nonchalant response to having homework they walked out of the class. That's when Jay approached Dick. 
"I don't know. Have you tried tilting your head upwards to see?" He said sarcastically without loosing eye contact to the hall rather than Jay.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Project_Worm

"What?!........ was that a joke... HAHAHA youre a funny dude dick" Jay said making the ck part of Dick crack

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By sora_thekey
Still bothered by his laugh Dick cringed. "Is there something you want Jay?"
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Project_Worm

Jay stared at Dick then said "a bazillion dollars..... but i dont suppose you can get me that huh"

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By sora_thekey
Dick rolled his eyes. "Is it possible for a serious thing to come out of your mouth?"
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Project_Worm

"Oh my bad it just you gave me a stupid answer and so did I, you see its funny hahaha"

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By sora_thekey
Dick cringed again. "Here's a not-stupid question. Is there some kind of specific reason you keep following me?"
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Project_Worm
@sora_thekey:
"Hahaha im not actually following you, you havent moved haha"
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points