#101 Posted by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing: "Well neither do I. I guess we will find it somehow" Dick led the way into nowhere in particular to find the courtyard
#102 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
Jason shrugged deciding to follow Dick.
"So where are you from? Why'd you move to Gotham?"  He asked as they walked through the halls, he watched his chain attached to his pants bouncing over and over instead of where they were going.
#103 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

A roll of posters under his arm, Harvey walked through the halls putting up new posters to promote his candidacy. Although he was sure he wouldn't need these, he put them up anyway. He had a more reliable way to ensure his victory. It was during this time that he bumped into two lower-classmen. 
"Hey! Watch you were you loser freshman are going." He smoothed out his suit, as he had went formal that day.

#104 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1: 
"screw you coffee cake face!" Jason yelled clenching his fist and taking a step towards the kid.
#105 Edited by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio
Before answering Jason's question the kid from the VOTE FOR posters bumped into them  "Hey! Watch you were you loser freshman are going." 
Dick responded: "Great way to get people to vote for you Dent!"
#106 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Harvey eyed the two individuals with a smirk. He pulled out two campaign stickers and slapped them on their chests. 
"Be sure to vote Harvey, losers. Not that I need your votes..."

#107 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: @Donnieman v5.1: 
"Do you want to hold him and let me tee off on his face or vise versa?" He asked Dick no joking tone was heard coming from his mouth.
#108 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: @Daywing: Dent thinned his eyes. "You wouldn't dare try...."
#109 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donnieman v5.1: 
"Wanna bet Freddy Krueger?" Jason asked angrily getting in Dents face, knuckles white as paper.
#110 Posted by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio
Dick stops Jason. "The guy's not worth it!" He grabs Jason by the arm to get him to calm down. "Having his face should be punishment enough"
#111 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
He didn't like when people touched him, but for some reason it didn't make him more riled up.
"Yeah...your right." He said calming down, maybe just maybe one day Dick could be called a friend.
#112 Edited by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing: "You'll get yours one day, just you wait. It might not be me, but you'll get yours." He went back to putting up his posters.
#113 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Pam stepped out of class and nearly slammed into Dent, who was busy tormenting Dick and the rude guy. She'd been methodically tearing down his posters around the school and was disappointed to see he'd brought more. 
"Really, Dent? Isn't it enough we have to see your face in class, now you have to hang it up all over the school?" She rolled her eyes.

#114 Posted by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio
"Not that I'm fond of Pamela, but now I want to vote for her more than ever" Without making eye contact with Harvey Dick continued his way across the hall and screamed out loud: "Vote Pam for Student Body President!"
#115 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
"Yeah I almost feel bad for being rude to her." He said peeling off the sticker and crumbling it up. "I have a feeling I'm going to be sabotaging his campaign sooner then later." 
@LightBright:
"Future President over there!" He yelled with a grin.
#116 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Dent proceeded to sigh and roll his eyes at the sound of an all too familiar voice. He turned on his heel to see None another than Pamela, who appeared to be fresh out of class. 
"Resorting to skin deep insults again, I see. And I'll have you know it's perfectly fine of me to hang up my posters. Too bad they always mysteriously disappear..." He shot her a knowing glance.

#117 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
"Oh, Harvey, I'm sure you know much more about the insults of skin than I do." She said with a charming smile. Maybe this wouldn't be so hard, especially since Dent was a monumental douche. At least she had more support than he did. She headed out to the courtyard to get away from Harvey's horrid cologne. Honestly, who wore two different cologne's at one time?
"You guys have good taste," she said to Dick and his friend with a laugh, tearing another one of Dent's posters off the wall.    
#118 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright: 
"Yeah we try." He grinned "You were supposed to be my tour guide, do you have any idea how long it took us to get here?" It didn't take them long at all, he just enjoyed toying with people. 
#119 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

Pam couldn't help but return Jason's devilish grin. He was kind of cute, if a little off-putting at times. "Well, to be honest I had a feeling you'd be able to manage yourself."  She gave him a playful grin. 

#120 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright: 
"Strange that's what my corrections office said, hopefully he'll feel that way after he finds out the things I've done today." He looked off with a smile thinking of the day so far having a proud look on.
#121 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Harvey began to subconsciously fiddle with the coin in his pocket. He tended to do this when he became torn. He opened his mouth but decided to just not say anything. As much as he despised her at times, Pam was one of the few around this place that proved to be his match. Knowing she would just rip them down, he gave up putting up his posters and dropped them on the floor as he began to hobble away.

#122 Posted by Bluestar (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike inhaled deeply the warm smells of the past Gotham city and immediately coughed, the horrible stench burning his nostrils. He might get into a lot of trouble when he returned to his own time, but right now he was more concerned about having a good time. If he became a pro football player now, then by the time he returned home he'd be a billionaire. At least that was the plan. 
Inside the school, Mike grinned his biggest, cheesiest smile. Passing a group of girls he smoothed back his hair. "Lllllllaaadies." 
They giggled as he passed, on his way out to the field at the back of the school. Time to impress some stone-age high school coaches.

#123 Posted by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio
Dick continued on his way and ignored the filtration that went on between Pam and Jason. 
#124 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:  
Pam laughed and brushed her hair out of her face. Maybe hanging out with the freshmen wasn't such a bad thing. They weren't as snooty as Wayne and his friends or as gross as Dent. "My probation officer just tells me to keep out of trouble. She's not as complimentary as yours."
#125 Posted by TedKord (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Ted pressed himself flat against the wall, making sure the new kid couldn't see him. This one seemed like a prime target. Ted snickered, and tiptoed slowly towards him while he flirted with some girls, who would obviously smack him if given half a chance. Ted was more or less the practical joker of the school, but most of the older kids had already learned his tricks. Which was why he was stalking the new kid. The new kid was walking towards the field, so Ted cut across a hallway. As the kid passed, Ted jumped out of the hall, yelling, aiming to tackle him.

#126 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
"So where are these dudes we were supposed to meet?"
@LightBright:
Jason shrugged.
"They try to be nice to all the kids at the foster home, especially the ones they have to pick up from the precinct every night like me." He laughed, he was actually starting to enjoy this school, maybe these guys weren't so bad.
#127 Posted by Bluestar (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike had almost reached the door when a loud yell filled the hall. He turned around in time to let out a girlish scream at the sight of some kid launching himself through the air. With no time to get out of the way, Mike took the brunt of the maniacal attack and was sent crashing to the floor.  
"I never read anything about this kind of greeting in the history books," he moaned, rubbing his now extremely sore buttocks. Maybe this was how they initiated the new kid at this school. If so he would have much preferred a tackle from a bunch of cheerleaders.

#128 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
Pam tried not to gasp when she heard about Jason's living conditions. "You live...in a foster home? What happened to your parents? If you don't mind me asking." She was so awkward about things like this. That's why she preferred talking to plants.
#129 Posted by TedKord (6 posts) - - Show Bio

The new kid let out a girly scream, which made Ted start laughing in mid-air. He crashed into the kid, who fell to the floor. Ted just lay there laughing, not able to catch his breath for long enough to get up. Okay, maybe that wasn't so much a practical joke, but tackling people was fun. Ted would join the football team if a) he could catch a football and b) if he didn't scream and run away as soon as the other kids started to run at him. This might not be a problem, but he typically ran in the wrong direction. "  I never read anything about this kind of greeting in the history books," Ted managed to stop laughing for long enough to quip, "Why, are you from the 23rd century or something?" What a weirdo.

#130 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright: 
Jason was a little suprised by her questions, he didn't mind talking about it but it was just weird that someone...cared.
"Well I don't really live there, I usually stay out, in the streets, in jail or at peoples apartments, oh and my father was a criminal, he went to prison and I lived with my drug addicted mom, she died and when he got out of jail he just....disappeared."
#131 Posted by Bluestar (69 posts) - - Show Bio

"Why, are you from the 23rd century or something?"  
Mike waved his arms in the air frantically and shook his head.  "Me? From the future? That's crazy," he laughed hysterically. "Almost as crazy as jumping out at people. I have to say I like your style, though. You headed for the football tryouts too?" 
He stood and offered the guy a hand up. 

#132 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:  
"That's horrible!" Pam exclaimed with a frown. "I mean. I'm sorry. I'm better with plants than I am with people." She bit her lip and tucked her hair behind her ear. Maybe there was something she could do to help Jason feel better.
#133 Posted by TedKord (6 posts) - - Show Bio

The kid seemed to overreact a bit to Ted's silly question. He waved his arms wildly. "  Me? From the future? That's crazy," Um…yeah, of course it was. Only the Flash could time-travel, everyone knew that. "  Almost as crazy as jumping out at people. I have to say I like your style, though. You headed for the football tryouts too?" Touché. Ted had a very good reason for jumping at people, he just hadn't figured out what it was yet. "Yeah, I'm trying out." GAH! Why had he said that? Ted hated football! He always got hurt, or cried like a little girl. Still, what had been said could not be unsaid! "I'm Ted!" Ted said. What? He had done it again! He should have said a cool name…like…um…SOMETHING COOL! Not Ted…Ted was a lame name.

#134 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright: 
"Plants?" He questioned, but decided he was going to be nicer to the girl for caring, "Well that's cool." He smiled, "Better then not having any friends at all, like me."
#135 Posted by Bluestar (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike cringed at his own horrible overreaction but when the guy said   "Yeah, I'm trying out." he felt a little better. 
"Great! We can go together." He grinned widely and was about to ask his new buddy's name when he said "I'm Ted!".  
Mike had to bite his tongue to keep from laughing. "What? Is that short for Theodore or something? First thing about introductions, my friend? Always make up a cool name. You can call me Lazarus." He looked back at Ted to see he was a little downtrodden and instantly regretted what he said. "I'm just kidding though. My name's Mike, by the way."

#136 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:  
"Well, plants tend to be a little friendly than people." Pam smiled, feeling a little pathetic. "I'll introduce you to my babies sometime." Great, now she sounded like even more of a loser. She had to stop referring to her plants as though they were people.
#137 Posted by TedKord (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Great! We can go together" Darn! That meant that Ted couldn't sneak away. He would have to follow through with the trying out. And the new kid seemed about to laugh at Ted's name…"  What? Is that short for Theodore or something? First thing about introductions, my friend? Always make up a cool name. You can call me Lazarus." Aw…that was SUCH a cool name! Why hadn't Ted thought of that? He could have even said he was Ted the Terminator, or something cool like that! But nooo…just Ted. He was disappointed in himself. "  "I'm just kidding though. My name's Mike, by the way." Mike? That was even worse than Ted! Ted's good humor immediately returned, as he forgot that the looming nightmare that was football waiting just out on the field. 

#138 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright: 
He listened to her holding back from laughing, this girl seemed a little crazy but also sweet.
"Sure, when?" He asked but then regretted it, he'd like to hangout with her but she was probably just being polite to the orphan kid.
#139 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:  
"Uh, well I usually go over to the city greenhouse after school, but there are some cheerleading tryouts today, so probably after those." Pam couldn't actually believe this was going so well. She usually was not so good with boys.
#140 Posted by Bluestar (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike led the way out onto the field and smiled happily at the familiar sight of a football field. Well, maybe not entirely familiar. This grass looked real and the balls were probably made out of rubber or some kind of primitive material. Next to him Ted seemed to be freaking out, which was understandable. "Don't worry, man. Tryouts are the easy part."

#141 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@LightBright: 
"Sounds good to me." He smiled, if his correction officer told him he was going to be setting up a date with a cheerleader he'd have laughed in the guys face, "I was planning on trying to sabotage that Dent guy after school, so we can meet up after."
#142 Posted by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio
As Jason said "....we can meet up after" Dick interrupted the teenage flirtation that was going on between him and Pam. "Hey, I thought you were behind me and then I realized--" he stopped for a moment and realized something was going on here. "I found the courtyard in case you want to come"
#143 Posted by Portrait (4481 posts) - - Show Bio

Ted thought he was about to have a panic attack. WHAT WAS HE DOING?! Waylon and Bane were probably going to try out, and they were going to KILL him! This was really bad! And it was all MIKE's fault! Ted wasn't sure why, but it just WAS. He wondered if his stash of Chocos was still in his locker. He was going to need a lot of cookies to get over this trauma. If he still had any teeth left after the tryouts. Mike noticed his (very obvious) distress. "  Don't worry, man. Tryouts are the easy part." Oh no. What if Ted actually got on the TEAM?! His parents would not let him quit, NO WAY! They'd been trying to get him to do sports for years now. "OH MY GOD, I"M GOING TO DIEE!" Ted yelled out loud.

#144 Posted by Bluestar (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike nearly jumped out of his skin as Ted yelled   "OH MY GOD, I"M GOING TO DIEE!" Shaking the ringing out of his head, he turned to Ted and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Look at it this way, if you try out you probably won't make the team, BUT it would really help me look even better. So how about you help me out, and then I'll return the favour...later...maybe..." There was no way Ted would make the team, but Mike was never above using any situation to his advantage. He'd come back to the past to get his fame and if this scrawny little nerd could help him with that all the better. "What do ya say, Teddy boy?"

#145 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Daywing:  
"Great. I can't wait." Pam blushed a little as Dick came up to them, thrilled that he had found the courtyard. A little fresh air would be nice right about now, considering how flushed her face was. "Well, I knew where the courtyard was. I was just a little...distracted."
#146 Posted by Portrait (4481 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike actually seemed surprised that Ted was freaking out. This wasn't really an unusual state of events. Ted freaked out about everything. The teachers had stopped giving pop quizzes in his classes because he would either get a nosebleed, or yell that he was going to die. Mike put a hand on Ted's shoulder. "  Look at it this way, if you try out you probably won't make the team, BUT it would really help me look even better. So how about you help me out, and then I'll return the favour...later...maybe…" Mike would owe Ted? The schemes! Ted could make Mike help him prank that weird Martian kid who was always breaking into Ted's locker to steal his cookies! This might actually be worth trying out for football practice. Ted forgot that his life was being torn apart due to severe football trauma right now, and cheered up.  " What do ya say, Teddy boy?" "BWAHAHA!…I mean yeah! I mean, don't call me Teddy!"

#147 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
"Sure thing, lead the way." He followed his new friend.
@LightBright:
"Yeah come with us." He smiled.
#148 Posted by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio
A bit awkward by the turn of events Dick walked with a confused smile on his face. Once in the courtyard he looked for Bruce and Barbara. 
#149 Posted by Bluestar (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike raised an eyebrow and took a bit of a step back. "Uh, okay. Are you always so twitchy? You might want to cut some caffeine out of your diet." So far everything was going smoothly. Before he knew it Mike would be the star quarter back and then on to bigger and better things. And then the money would start to flow in and he would be so famous he'd have to have more security than the president. Caught up in his dream world, he stared off into the sky picturing his mansion and trophy wife and thousands of MVP trophies. 

#150 Posted by Daywing (4321 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
He noticed Dick wasn't talking and decided to start a conversation.
"So how about you Dick? Tell us about yourself." He said as they arrived at the courtyard.