• 86 results
#1 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Vs Evil Duels and Matches

Rules

Official RPG Rules apply in this RPG read them before you begin.

http://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&c=4&4

1.Everyone must be able to be killed if you can't be killed you can't be in the RPG.

2.You must have atleast two real weakness and no pocket dimensions or anything like that don't get to power happy alright.

3.You must also use your Comic Vine characters and are limited by their powers only.

4.If you have Invulnerability or a power like that you must edit and/or it will not count in RPG neither does Immortality.

5.No god moding, No auto hits, No noobism, Make sure to explain your self don't just assume everyone already knows

Set up matches and OoC talk link below

http://www.comicvine.com/message/good-vs-evil-duels-ooc/154240/&c=2&2

-
Post Edited:2007-07-25 22:59:37

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild stands waiting for someone. Someone worthy of a true no limits fight.

He wonders who will be foolish enough to try to fight him if any of the NAO would come.
Post Edited:2007-07-26 13:24:56

#3 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

grin

#4 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto sat down in the stands ready to watch some epic battles between good and evil.

#5 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki seats himself against a wall and looks at his Zanpakuto. His mask twists into a cruel grin and he talks to the reflection in the blade.

"Soon Battosai we shall have another soul to feast on. Soon."

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#7 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

"Choose your poison, me or DC." Zaraki made no effort to stand untill he was certain he should exert the effort.

#8 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

DC notices Spidy

"OOO FRESH MEAT"

DC jumps up to where Spidy came into the arena.

" Please do choose soon because im becoming a bit bored"
Post Edited:2007-07-26 19:07:41

#9 Posted by Sabrewolf (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabrewolf senses the strong spiritual pressure which quickly causes him a shock due to his superhuman senses. He's stalks down Zaraki, annoyed with the presented power, before drawing his talons prepared for battle.
Post Edited:2007-07-26 19:14:20

#10 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabrewolf says:

"Sabrewolf senses the strong spiritual pressure which quickly causes him a shock due to his superhuman senses. He's stalks down Zaraki, annoyed with the presented power, before drawing his talons prepared for battle.
Post Edited:2007-07-26 19:14:20"

Zaraki smiles as he senses Sabre's spirt.

"You should keep me happy for quit awhile. Happy and full!" Zaraki unsheaths Battosai still sealed in his katana form. Energy runs down the length of the blade's red vein. "Come my furry friend and let us devour your soul!"

Zaraki swings his sword releasing a charge of enegry aimed at the wolf's feet.

#11 Posted by Sabrewolf (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabrewolf quikly senses the energy coming at him and dodges away.

"First strike, huh? Well you haven't got first blood!"

Sabrewolf charges at Zaraki and performs a cartwheel kick aimed at Zaraki.

#12 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki brings the point of his sword down towards Sabre's hamstring, using the full reach of his sword to aid in his attack.

#13 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"DC notices Spidy "OOO FRESH MEAT" DC jumps up to where Spidy came into the arena. " Please do choose soon because im becoming a bit bored"
Post Edited:2007-07-26 19:07:41"

spidy notice two people fighting and

says "the stage is taken"

#14 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Well bug man that isnt going to stop me.

Darkchild swings full charged fist at Spidy smashing the ground in front of him sending debris flying towards Spidy

#15 Posted by Sabrewolf (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabrewolf tries to bring his arm up as a shield but the reach zanpakuto is too long and the arm only skids on the blade. The point puts a decent dash in Sabrewolf's leg. He quickly jumps back and stands waiting for Zaraki's next move while a little blood stains his fur.

#16 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki begins to guesture with his hands, making symboles until he looks up and screams.

"Dance of the Corps, and blight of the living!" Zaraki's hands light up as he sends fire arching at his opponent.

#17 Posted by Sabrewolf (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabrewolf runs to the side of the flames and as they become more powerful, Sabrewolf jumps, a little off on timing (not use to the wound yet), and jumps towards the head of Zaraki. Sabrewolf pulls his arm back and throws the non-organic fist to Zaraki's face.

#18 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki feels the fist hit him in the face and slides on the force of the punch, lifting the tip of his sword towards his decending opponent's chest.

#19 Posted by Sabrewolf (15 posts) - - Show Bio

The force of the punch was JUST good enough to put distance between Sabrewolf and the sword as he quickly strikes the sword with his claws, swinging it to the side. Sabrewolf quickly jumps back and lets out a loud howl. Three wolves with blood red eyes come charging at Zaraki from behind as Sabrewolf charges Zaraki with his claws aimed for the gut.

#20 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki grins and sldies his hand down the length of Battosai's blade. The force of his spirit power releasing causes and explosion that causes windows to shatter and the earth to tremble. The explosion releases a sonic pitch as the wind is driven away from Zaraki.

As the explosion dies down Zaraki performs a flashstep, moving faster than a the speed of light. He cuts down each of the wolves and stops on the opposite side of the arena from Sabre.

"Mmmmmhahahahahah!Finally some fun, Let's play!"

#21 Posted by Sabrewolf (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabrewolf shakes his head to get the ringing of the sonic pitch out.

"Wow, didn't think I would be fighting someone so strong."

Sabrewolf runs at full, jumps at Zaraki's chest length and performs a backflip putting as much force as possible with the claws of his feet aimed to the face.

#22 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki dodges using the flashstep again this time he dodges to the right and brings his now ten foot sword arching down behind Sabre's back.

The vein in the sword begins to pulsate as Zaraki swings his zanpakuto.

#23 Posted by Sabrewolf (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabrewolf quickly brings his hands down, as the sword digs into the metal hands, he presses off the sword flinging himself away from Zaraki. Sabrewolf spins around and jumps backwards to make some distance. BR>Post Edited:2007-07-26 20:09:51
Post Edited:2007-07-26 20:55:59

#24 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki looks at Sabre as he lands and utters one word.

"Bankai."

Suddenly a deafening explosion fills the air, the power of the noise itself easily dwarves the last one. Zaraki is moving in Flashstep before the winds can die down, shooting past Sabre at the speed of light, swinging his Katana Himura at his knees and his battle machette, Battosai at Sabre's eyes.

#25 Posted by Sabrewolf (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Sabrewolf yells in pain as the pitch goes off, he quickly covers up his face with his arms. He tries to jump back but this just brings in more swing cutting his legs. Sabrewolf crawls away from Zaraki in pain.

#26 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

Zaraki looks at Sabre as he crawls away. He looks almost disappointed. the warrior was brave and fought well, but he didn't seem to have the speed to keep up with Zaraki. Zaraki speeds by again, this time aiming his Zanpakuto to cut off the arms at the joints so he can remove the timber like limbs.

#27 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Well bug man that isnt going to stop me. Darkchild swings full charged fist at Spidy smashing the ground in front of him sending debris flying towards Spidy"

spidy easily dodges the debries and grabs 5 pieces of debries with web and lands and then throws them at dc

#28 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Quick are we. The debris fly towards Darkchild but he dodges most of them but one scratches his face leaving blood.

" Hmm wonder what spider tastes like cooked on high"

Darkchilds hands begin to turn a hot red and then burst into flames which then spread to his entire arm.

" This should be fun" Darkchild runs straight at Spiderman tossing vollys of fire blasts at him.

#29 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Quick are we. The debris fly towards Darkchild but he dodges most of them but one scratches his face leaving blood. " Hmm wonder what spider tastes like cooked on high" Darkchilds hands begin to turn a hot red and then burst into flames which then spread to his entire arm. " This should be fun" Darkchild runs straight at Spiderman tossing vollys of fire blasts at him."

spidy made a web sheild which block the fire but burns off quickly cause of all the fire balls. so spidy goes towards a large stone and put it right in front of him and blocked all the fire balls

#30 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

DC charges straight at Spidy crashing through the stone and begins to punch and kick at a spidy while his arms are still aflame.

" So what is your spidy sense telling you now "

#31 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"DC charges straight at Spidy crashing through the stone and begins to punch and kick at a spidy while his arms are still aflame. " So what is your spidy sense telling you now ""

"its saying that your momma is still at my house" and dodge one punch and goes to slice his face with my talons

#32 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild jumps backwards and while doing so kicks at spidys face.

As he flips he launches a ball of fire in spidys direction.

He stands an realizes that this one is a bit fast. He closes his eyes for a minute and then his whole body burst into flame but the flames are a black and red color.

He is engulfed in flame and darkness.

#33 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Darkchild jumps backwards and while doing so kicks at spidys face. As he flips he launches a ball of fire in spidys direction. He stands an realizes that this one is a bit fast. He closes his eyes for a minute and then his whole body burst into flame but the flames are a black and red color. He is engulfed in flame and darkness."

spidy bends back wards and darkchild miss then the giant fire ball comes back at spidy and he the multiple back flips and he missed again. then dc made his body out of fire and darkness so spidy put outs so much webbing that the webbing goes over the entire side of the arena that dc is on and that the fire can not burn through it complety it should take a few minutes to completly burn off.

#34 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

" What is This"

STOP SCREWING AROUND!!!!! FIGHT ME!!!!!!

DC bursts through the webbing and begins to walk towards spidy the ground burning as he walks.

#35 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

while dc is walking towards me i shoot multiple web balls at dc and put up a web wall and i disapper but he dosen't know that i say in my head

#36 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

DC creates a sword of darkness and cuts through the web balls and comes to the web wall. And slams his sword into it.

But it doesnt break with the first strike. But he burns through it quite easily

" Looks like the little itsy bitzy spider went and left."

#37 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Spider sees nothin "man i need to fight"
Post Edited:2007-07-26 22:37:26

#38 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

while a giant boulder goes towards dc that spidy push he dissaper again

#39 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

DC smashes the boulder as it falls towards him.

" Ok my friend you gonna be a little hide and seek i will find you."

Finding Spidy DC quickly teleports in front of him.

" See this is why you dont hide i always win this game" DC swings at spidy knowing if he misses the force behind it will still knock him down
Post Edited:2007-07-26 22:18:42

#40 Posted by Darth Fett (420 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#41 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet_Spider says:

"Scarlet Spider said "Hey rock head how have you been""

occ whoever ou are dude this is one on one

#42 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"DC smashes the boulder as it falls towards him. " Ok my friend you gonna be a little hide and seek i will find you." Finding Spidy DC quickly teleports in front of him. " See this is why you dont hide i always win this game" DC swings at spidy knowing if he misses the force behind it will still knock him down
Post Edited:2007-07-26 22:18:42"

spidy jump away but the force of the punch push spidy up against the wall and then climb the and push and goes to kick dc face and slash his face with the talons on his feet

#43 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

DC grabs Spidys foot inches away from his face.

" Lets make this a bit more...fair"

DC begins to absorb Spidys powers. Talons begin to protrude from his feet and he gains his spidy sense.

" Ok i feel icky, guess this means no more spidy sense for you."

#44 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"DC grabs Spidys foot inches away from his face. " Lets make this a bit more...fair" DC begins to absorb Spidys powers. Talons begin to protrude from his feet and he gains his spidy sense. " Ok i feel icky, guess this means no more spidy sense for you.""

spidy says "ahhhhhhh"

and goes to slash his face with the talons on his hand

#45 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchilds body turns into an organic metal. Spidys talons strike the organic metal.

" See this is what its like to fight me at the same level i do when i fight Arrow."

DC tosses Spidy to the ground and hovers over him with his hand spread out preparing a close range blast of fire.

" Please i beg you dodge this. I want to make your death long and painful"

#46 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

"Would Cryo wolf and Broly please report to Arena 2-d."

The sweet voice of a strange woman crooned over the speakers.

#47 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Darkchilds body turns into an organic metal. Spidys talons strike the organic metal. " See this is what its like to fight me at the same level i do when i fight Arrow." DC tosses Spidy to the ground and hovers over him with his hand spread out preparing a close range blast of fire. " Please i beg you dodge this. I want to make your death long and painful""

spidy shoot two web balls at dc

#48 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#49 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#50 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

The web balls hit DC in the face.

" Ok This is just gross have u ever seen what these look like up close"

DC tears the web off his face and shoots his own fire/web balls at Spidy one aimed directly at his feet.

" This will not be pleasant"