#1 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
Sits in front of the cameras, recorders, and sweaty individuals in the background.  Legs crossed, eyes focused, the lovely lass speaks profoundly well for a woman new to politics.

Approximately twenty-four hours ago, you're presidential candidate, Atticus Blaire made audacious commentary on the newly constructed Iberian Empire.  And though myself and thee prestigious emperor known as Impero understand the constitutional rights of free speech within the United States, it is both worrisome and bothersome that an up and coming politician would make such horrendous remarks toward a country that has done nothing ill since its inception.  Are we to see this as a prepubescent war address for a man who may potentially take the oval office or as a sign of how infantile America has become during what many scholars call "The Era of Falling and Rising Empires"?  

Citizens of America and beyond, I assure you this retort is not of malicious intent but of absolute concern.  Why has no one spoken of New France and its ever so obvious connections to a certain legacy?  What of the Nakamura Empire's spontaneous erection?  How about the recent destruction of the Nippon Empire and its murdered Emperor; Shinji Tzukazaki?  Is the Iberian Empire simply being picked on for its youthfulness?     

A member of the United Nations, NATO, OECD, EEC, CPLP, the Latin Union, and the Organization of Ibero-American States, the Iberian Empire boasts a healthy relationship with a plethora of different nations so why must evolution end with the United States of America?  We do hope to have strong relations with your presidency but peace cannot be obtained if one man sullies a country that has yet to commit any wrong doings.  I ask that you all give the Iberian Empire a chance to prove our worth in the eyes of a colorful world.  I hope we are given the same opportunities as Morgaine de Bourbon, Sayomi Nakamura, and other leaders who've carved their own niche in a world made for the people and by the people. 

My name is Empress Clarice Michelle Zeraz and I thank you for taking time out of your day and listening.  May your beliefs allow prosperity.  Have a pleasant evening and remember to ask questions before making assumptions. 
#2 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19326 posts) - - Show Bio

So, who's never heard of Clara Zeraz?

#3 Posted by Ishin (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe nice.

#4 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio
during what many scholars call "The Era of Falling and Rising Empires"?

I'm a scholar :D

Well said

#5 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Sojourn_: They've heard of me now.  I hope this didn't hurt the campaign ;)  
@Impero: Hi fives the Emperor
#6 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome o-o

#7 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surkit : haha I had too good to leave alone 
@Fuchsia_Nightingale: thanks 
#8 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

she really did it O__O

#9 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool, but that wasn't a very wise political choice, and actually could boost his campaign.

#10 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
@Excella: Address Atticus? xD 
@Soul_Rebel: In politics anything can be twisted. Consider this testing the waters against Sojourn
#11 Edited by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: yash and you put my name in the crossfire, I thought we were friendddddddddddddddddd </3

@Soul_Rebel: Actually it is. She made herself known, and addressed her opinion to counter his.

#12 Edited by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: True enough. Hopefully he's not that good at politics.

#13 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
@Excella: I pulled heat off and dispersed it to other countries ;) Besides Japan is run by some tough girls, they'll know how to handle the press 
#14 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel: He's using assumptions and passive aggression. It's not fooling anyone. Plus him being from another empire itself could be used against him.

@Clara Mass: Your so crafty. If we were enemy you'd be my arch nemesis ;)

#15 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Excella: Well with Bush being elected twice i don't know if we can trust America's decisions (no offense if your a fan of the man). Besides, who actually running against him in the Vine Universe, i want to bring Urbs back, but he doesn't have the popularity and that's a lot of attention needing to be centered on him. Otherwise he would be a good politician and a good choice (imo) to against Sojourn's character.

#16 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel: Don't worry I'm not:). Exactly, the Americans already have gather a distrust in it's government, point one being advantage

-____- omg, bring him back! who cares about popularity. This campaign can be a great chance. After all there's only one candidate, bring in more. =)

#17 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
@Excella: Luckily we're close friends ;) Besides I've learned from the best
#18 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass: Were sharing remember ;) take some credit ♥

#19 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Excella You keep saying that I'm from another empire. While I had citizenship there in Nippon, I still have complete zitizenship in the states. Nippon was a job, however grand it was still just a job.
@Soul_Rebel Oh, ye of little faith. I was expecting this. Backlash from Clara is as predictable as the sun rising each morning
#20 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
@Excella: Of course I'm gonna take credit...I just like being nice to you :P 

I'd run for president but I'm kind of stuck in a predicament lol
#21 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Excella: You're so convincing and kind as a person. Meh, i'll think about it.

#22 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: So what if one day it doesn't rise?

#23 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Soul_Rebel I plan on it.
#24 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Sojourn_ said:
Oh, ye of little faith. I was expecting this. Backlash from Clara is as predictable as the sun rising each morning
^___^ 
#25 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: I didn't know that, obviously I'm not inform, I'm going by what's offered. There's obviously some flaws, did you renounce your citizenship in Nippon or vice versa? Did you pledge to it's flag? Ect.

@_Sojourn_ said:

So, who's never heard of Clara Zeraz?

Who? I was staring at her boobs ;p

@Soul_Rebel: Thank you <3. Just do it, what's the worse that could happen, I mean you've subtly enlisted yourself already ;) go for it.

@Clara Mass: suree you was.

eww no, your just a figure head if you dooo.

#26 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
@Excella: haha I'm not. Too many other awesome opportunities to do 
#27 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Excella: lol, i guess your right. I'll be writing up something tomorrow then.

#28 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Soul_Rebel: wohhooo your on board lol

@Clara Mass: too much responsibility lol

#29 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch Urbs win in a landslide

#30 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

Sojourn already has an opponent, though.

#31 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Excella There was no Nipponian flag to pledge too. The country had been torn to pieces, Shinji died before anything officially was set up, in instances of alliegiance. Most of our citizenry were also dual citizens with other counties. And why renounce citizenship. The country no longer exists, by proxy no one is any longer a citizen.
#32 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

Sojourn already has an opponent, though.

I don't think it would hurt to have three, unless the other parties are threatened :P

#33 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surkit Ain't no party like a Sojourn party cause a Sojourn party don stoooopp
#34 Posted by Surkit (11603 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_:

#35 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: I was talking prior to it's destruction when he was still alive, plus the factor of what was your job there in the first place. Not all system play by America's dual citizenship some countries don't even recognize that factor.

#36 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Excella America is one of the countries that does. I had come to Utopia by personal request of Maya Lopez. Most as soon as I got there; I was caught in the middle of the invasions. After Shinji was crowned leader, I assumed the title of Minister or Social Affairs. My powers reached domestically and foreign. Like I stated before, my focus was on reconstruction... Rather Rehibilitation of all society. When he died, I just went about my own business. Clara can give testimony that I was never part of the tight nit group that was Trinity. That being said, it was because my heart was always home in the US.
#37 Posted by Icarusflies (12513 posts) - - Show Bio

>_>

I should probably post some sort of statement as Premo soon...

#38 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies

>_>

Lol.. That's been my plan all along. To coax you out of the shadows :)
#39 Posted by Icarusflies (12513 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_ said:

@Icarusflies

>_>

Lol.. That's been my plan all along. To coax you out of the shadows :)

<_<

>_>

CURSES FOILED AGAIN!

#40 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies It's all in great fun.!
#41 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: I know America does but what about Nippon? You still haven't clarify it?

#42 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Excella Clarified what? I don't think I understand what you are asking of me.
#43 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: Dual citizenship regarding it's policy in Nippon.... I only asked because your taking a political stance.

#44 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies : I'm not even a candidate and I responded =P shame on you 
#45 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Excella

@_Sojourn_: Dual citizenship regarding it's policy in Nippon.... I only asked because your taking a political stance.

Nippon was a multi cultural. My citizenship was a necessary thing because of my position of power.
#46 Posted by Sicarius_ (643 posts) - - Show Bio

God i love Clara!

#47 Posted by Clara Mass (8099 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sicarius_ said:

God i love Clara!

haha thank you. I try my best

#48 Posted by _Knightwing (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Politics... Politics everywhere T_T

#49 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_ said:

@Excella

Nippon was a multi cultural. My citizenship was a necessary thing because of my position of power.

Even if it was multi-cultural did they have a policy regarding dual citizenship? I mean you were there for a long period of time were you not?

#50 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19326 posts) - - Show Bio
@Excella No policy. I was there for a short time actually. Maybe five months