• 85 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio

The key opponents in this rpg will be AJ and __________________. This will not just be a normal fight. I would appreciate it if it turned to a minature RPG. AFter the fourth post has been made, anyone can post. You must post how you got there and what side you are on.

Rules:

Normal RPG rules

 

  • To ally ___________you must be villain or nuetral.
  • To ally Ajnin you must be Hero or Nuetral

#2 Posted by The_Superior_Sapien (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont fight alongside neutrals.

#3 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
Florian Kincaid LeBeau said:
"I dont fight alongside neutrals.
"

ok ill change that
#4 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Dam vine wont let me edit my post. Well ill jsut amke it clear here.

Correction you  must be a villain to ally Gambler.

#5 Posted by XIV (76 posts) - - Show Bio
Florian Kincaid LeBeau said:
"I dont fight alongside neutrals.
"
Unless they are me.
#6 Posted by The_Superior_Sapien (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF does this Rp have to do with me? Why would I be in Afghanistan ?

#7 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
Florian Kincaid LeBeau said:
"WTF does this Rp have to do with me? Why would I be in Afghanistan ?
"

lol thats jsut to give a lil background fort eh other members who join. You can just read the end. Thouggh you amy want to read baout what yourup against
#8 Posted by XIV (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway.May the best man win.

#9 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
XIV said:
"Anyway.May the best man win.
"

Thnx. I thought there was an insult coming lol. I guess I was wrong.
#10 Posted by The_Superior_Sapien (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont even know what to do with this lmao

#11 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

o_o Whatcha doing Gambles :P

#12 Posted by XIV (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps,I should take over young LeBeau.I've trained with your father and his father,this should be nothing.

#13 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
XIV said:
"Perhaps,I should take over young LeBeau.I've trained with your father and his father,this should be nothing.
"

I believe not. I want his head.
#14 Posted by The_Superior_Sapien (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
XIV said:
"Perhaps,I should take over young LeBeau.I've trained with your father and his father,this should be nothing.
"
Yeah have at it man. I need to post in another rp anyways.
#15 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
Florian Kincaid LeBeau said:
"XIV said:
"Perhaps,I should take over young LeBeau.I've trained with your father and his father,this should be nothing.
"
Yeah have at it man. I need to post in another rp anyways.
"
Dam man. That suz. You pnk'd out. Dam man I thoguht you were beetter than that
#16 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Err sorry to ruin the party.  But fearless leader is already involved in an RPG. I will not allow him to Post anywhere else till he posts in Into Eden. xP

#17 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Err sorry to ruin the party.  But fearless leader is already involved in an RPG. I will not allow him to Post anywhere else till he posts in Into Eden. xP"

og hreat soemnoe to save his azz.

@XIV dont post
#18 Posted by The_Superior_Sapien (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
Ajnin Judithe said:
"Florian Kincaid LeBeau said:
"XIV said:
"Perhaps,I should take over young LeBeau.I've trained with your father and his father,this should be nothing.
"
Yeah have at it man. I need to post in another rp anyways.
"
Dam man. That suz. You pnk'd out. Dam man I thoguht you were beetter than that
"
I'm not your role model kid. Sorry
#19 Posted by XIV (76 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems tables have turned.Will you accept the new challenge or "punk out"?

#20 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn man! I wonder if Final Arrow is free?

#21 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
XIV said:
"It seems tables have turned.Will you accept the new challenge or "punk out"?
"

I dont accept just yet. But if I am to accept you must fight me as Akira
#22 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow is asleep -__-

I aint saving his ass.. Im sure he could wipe the floor with you. But we have an RPG to finish and I wont let anyone deter him from that since its going so well. He can do the fight if he wishes. I just want him to remember what RPG was started first.

Besides I think XIV could take you. Since he dropped out.. Eyes XIV Punk :P

#23 Posted by XIV (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha!

You contradict your own philosophies.Doing what you are trying to do is not the way to go about it.Plus,you don't need to fight Akira anyway you put it....I'll make you famous.

I line from Gambler of course.

#24 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

@KIara: I e-mailed you a belated happy birthday...

Moderator
#25 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Ajnin what does it matter if he uses Akira or not if people know that he IS akira?

#26 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Az, I got it thank you hunny.

#27 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Ajnin what does it matter if he uses Akira or not if people know that he IS akira?
"

I want Akira. I like to make a small desciption of my battles on my bio. And Akira's bio is a bit more interesting then XIV
#28 Posted by XIV (76 posts) - - Show Bio
Ajnin Judithe said:
"XIV said:
"Hahaha!

You contradict your own philosophies.Doing what you are trying to do is not the way to go about it.Plus,you don't need to fight Akira anyway you put it....I'll make you famous.

I line from Gambler of course.
"
if i dont get akira. I dont want th fight
"
I guess our encounter ends here then.

Ghost
#29 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

You rang o_O floats around

#30 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me give you a bit of friendly advice. If you are wanting to make a name for yourself you are going about it the wrong way. You might get a name/reputation but it won't be one you like.

#31 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"Az, I got it thank you hunny."
smiles

well I am sorry I forgot, but I hope it at least cheered you up a little
Moderator
#32 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Let me give you a bit of friendly advice. If you are wanting to make a name for yourself you are going about it the wrong way. You might get a name/reputation but it won't be one you like.
"
Thats why I dont pay you to give me advice. Akira seemes a bit more interesting to me. Anyways wat does this have o do with you?Is there something you are trying to get out of this?
#33 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
XIV said:
"Ajnin Judithe said:
"XIV said:
"Hahaha!

You contradict your own philosophies.Doing what you are trying to do is not the way to go about it.Plus,you don't need to fight Akira anyway you put it....I'll make you famous.

I line from Gambler of course.
"
if i dont get akira. I dont want th fight
"
I guess our encounter ends here then.

Ghost
"

ok.
#34 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
Ajnin Judithe said:
"Andferne said:
"Let me give you a bit of friendly advice. If you are wanting to make a name for yourself you are going about it the wrong way. You might get a name/reputation but it won't be one you like.
"
Thats why I dont pay you to give me advice. Akira seemes a bit more interesting to me. Anyways wat does this have o do with you?Is there something you are trying to get out of this?
"
lmao

shakes his head and leaves
#35 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

hey andy!

#36 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello Sha how are you?

#37 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm fine i havent talked to you in a while so i just thought i'd say hey

#38 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been MIA for a while

#39 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought so...

so how have you been?

#40 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio
Kidnaps Andferne and takes him to hell with her Ghosts need friends :P
#41 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been good getting ready to start another rpg for Ice soon.

#42 Posted by Shanana (53334 posts) - - Show Bio

oh kool good luck with that

#43 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you

#44 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

I so totally got ignored.. :(

#45 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

its not my fault I couldn't see you.

#46 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO! Oh right.. I forgot Im a ghost.

#47 Edited by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I so totally got ignored.. :("
o_O that wasn't to me was it?

EDIT: Oh no wait I noticed your post now...
Moderator
#48 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok anyone who wants to replace Gambler as a key character please let me konw.

#49 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Go Rambo.

#50 Posted by Ajnin Judithe (559 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"

Go Rambo.

"

lol. Dam someone who loves Rambo! Yea he rocks!