cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cly

Beach R1

Crystal clear waves crashed along the smooth sandy shore. Fresh footprints were scattered along the face of the beach, giving it a more lived in appearance. The footprints were soon washed away, because the angle of the sand on the beach was very gradual, allowing the water to wash up over fifty feet before retreating back towards the water. With the sun in the sky, reflecting beams of light off the water, it heated the beach, but was counterbalanced by the dampening of the beachfront by the sloping waves. One couldn't ask for a better day.

But today was no ordinary day. The smell of fresh blood was in the air, as a cool breeze whisked by. Standing on the beach, were two figures. One was a young man, wearing a brown robe, trailed by a tattered, black cape. At his side, hung his legendary sword, Valor. Enter Cly the dragon rider. Opposite him, stood a woman who was dressed to kill. Enter Lady Nightmare.

From the village, through the forest, and onto the beach, came a short, old man. He was the battle referee, in charge of keeping the rules from falling astray. The referee spoke up, saying, "Attention! Today you two have come to participate in the greatest fighting tournament the world has ever known. This is...the Game of Death!" Cracking his knuckles, the old man gazed out over the beach. He then met his eyes with Cly and Lady Nightmare, about to tell them the rules of the game. The old man said, "Now, before we begin, I must state some rules. First off, in this round of the tournament, no weapons will be allowed. You may place them on that log over there." Cly gave a quick glance to Valor. I'm sorry old friend, but not today. Cly walked over to the the large, fallen log, and placed Valor in its sheath there. He heard a voice that was unlike any other. Never audible, yet so gentle and ferocious at the same time, it was bewildering. Go win it for me Cly! I shall do my best Esmeralda. Promise me one thing, no helping out, okay. Just watch. But I could easily rip...okay. Talk to you later. Cly then proceeded to remove his brown robe, casting it across the thick of the log. Underneath, Cly was wearing an all white, fighting outfit, which was much more maneuverable. Cly and Lady Nightmare both walked back out to the wet sand.

The referee continued, "Second, some of the people who joined this tournament have powers, which are to not be used." Cly raised his hand, and called upon a small amount of energy. Instantly, his hand caught ablaze, burning with emerald flame. Cly said, "Like this?" The referee responded, "Precisely." Cly nodded. I hardly even use my magic anyway, partly due to the fact that my skill is not very great, and partly because I like a good old fashioned brawl. Cly, being somewhat curious, spoke to the referee, saying, "How will this be enforced?" The old man pulled out a small black box. "This is how it shall be enforced, rider. This is a Power Scanner Version 2.0, which will pick up any use of powers in a close radius." Cly was interested in a device such as that. Cly said, "How much do those things retail for?" The old man's facial expression didn't change, as he said, "That is classified." Cly shrugged his shoulders. Okay.

The referee had one last thing to say. "Finally, stay within the boundaries. No leaving the beach, out of my sight, in over your head in the water, etc. Do I make myself clear?" Cly nodded. The referee said, "Now take your postitions, and we will begin."

The referee showed Cly and Lady Nightmare where to start. They were about fifty feet away from the other, and twenty feet to the water. A wave rolled in, flowing over Cly's bare feet. Aw, so refreshing.  Cly let his arms hang loose at his sides. Before the ref began the match, Cly called out to Lady Nightmare. "Tis an honor to fight with you my Lady. May the best warrior win."Meekness. Yes, I must have controlled power. He heard teh ref say, "Go!"

Cly planted his feet firmly into the ground, in a sanchin dachi, which is strong footing against attacks from the front, and from behind. Cly's arms were in marote kumai, which was chest block postion with each arm. Feeling secure, Cly raised his chin up, and closed his eyes. May the winds of victory be with me today. Cly listened intently all around him, waiting for his foe to strike.
Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Lady Nightmare

The beach’s grains seeped into her feet as she strolled onto the beautiful beach. The sun kissed the left side of her body. She could hear the waves touching the shore. All she left was her imprint on the beach’s skin. They were wiped away by the oceans hand. The winds ran its fingers through her soft black hair making it dance in the air. The earth’s star complimented her luminous skin. Lady Nightmare witnessed the waves rolled over it self. It was warm but no to warm. Her feet continued to blemish to beach until she had gotten to her destination. It did not seem real as if she was painted in to this scene.

Lady Nightmare finally stood before her opponent. Her eyes reviled him bit by bit. First she studied his feet then his legs. Finally his chest, neck and face. She sized him up and decided what moves would work and what would not. Lady figured that she would have to be very quick. Cly was a muscular man. Hitting him with hard slow punches would not work. It would only deal her more damage that she would not have to take if she was quicker. This was not a problem. Lady Nightmare was quicker than a cheetah but as gentle as a flower. She also figured that she would have to kick a lot also. Since she was a woman, punches would not hurt him as much. Lady was strong but not as strong as her opponent.

The ninja was wearing a tight black sports bra with her traditional black karate pants. However in this battle she would be using several different forms of martial arts. She took in a whiff of the beach’s air and blew out all of her anxiety. Lady was like the water. Her movements would flow her body in sync with nature. Lady Nightmare looked over to her right. The referee was approaching. He was the law, the rule enforcer. The referee hah ad short stature and was many years of age much like Lady Nightmare. However she did not look the part."Attention! Today you two have come to participate in the greatest fighting tournament the world has ever known. This is...the Game of Death!"  His words left his mouth with a since of authority. The sound of the old man’s cracking fingers broke the silence. His aged face appreciated the beach then looked upon us. He continued to recite the rules to the two of us."Now, before we begin, I must state some rules. First off, in this round of the tournament, no weapons will be allowed. You may place them on that log over there."Lady Nightmare looked at the sword her rival carried. The adversary soon walked over the log that the older man had talked about and placed his sword up on the crust of the wooden log. The inanimate object did not seem to mind. In seconds time the log received a blow to the face with the opponents brown robe. Now the log was a bit angered. Meanwhile Lady could see that her opposite had worn a white fighting suit. The muscles in her face turn up at Cly’s color scheme. How ever her face went back to in different. The aged man continued to recite the rules."Second, some of the people who joined this tournament have powers, which are to not be used."

Cly decided to give not example of what not to do. He lifted his and soon burst a small green toned flame. Lady rolled her eyes."Like this?"said the fighterDuh she said to her self. The referee responded."Precisely." He continued to ask more questions. Her muscles thirst for physical contact with his skin. Lady’s blood flowed like the ocean’s water. She wanted for the questions to stop and her fight to being. Lady Nightmare did not feel so bad about possibly being able to kill him."How will this be enforced?"said the annoying fighter. She harnessed her slight anger. The referee pulled out a small black metal box apparently about to answer his question."This is how it shall be enforced, rider. This is a Power Scanner Version 2.0, which will pick up any use of powers in a close radius." The warrior saw the curiosity brew in on his face. She foreshadowed another question."How much do those things retail for?"Surprisingly the man face stated neutral. I guess his isn’t as easily annoyed than I am. Lady thought to her self. "That is classified." The referee announced

The last ofinstruction was near."Finally, stay within the boundaries. No leaving the beach, out of my sight, in over your head in the water, etc. Do I make myself clear?" lady said to the referee. "Now take your positions, and we will begin." He commanded. His wrinkled fingers pointed to our places. Lady’s feet danced on top the sand as she made of way to her place. Just before the referee started the match Cly called out to her."Tis an honor to fight with you my Lady May the best warrior win." She nodded in response.

"Go!"

The words she had long to hear finally reached her ears. Lady began to rush toward him to gain momentum. Her speed so high she was barely visible. Winds rushed pass her, Lady Nightmare hair blew in the sun. Small quick gloved hands cut through the air and attempted to slam down at the pressure points on his shoulders. She moved gracefully as she was about to perform her next attack. Her small feet pushed against the sand and lifted her up. They finally momentarily placed them on his neck before she flipped backward trying collidie with his jaw. The sand soothed her feet as she landed. Lady Nightmare performed another back flip to distance her self from him encase he decided to attack right after.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cly

As Cly stood there, he concentrated, letting go of all distracting thoughts. I need to do this skillfully, and with honor. That means no cheap shots, no kicking sand in her eyes, etc. I want others to see that I fight, not to win, or kill, but for the pure pleasure of showing skill.

Skimming across the sand, Cly's ears picked up Lady Nightmare running towards him. It has begun already? Well, here goes nothing. Cly rolled to the left, just as Lady Nightmare made an attempt to hit him. Cly's eyes were still shut, sealed off from the rest of the world. He stood back up, and twirled around, not compromising his footing. One of his muscular, lean arms shot up. He felt Lady Nightmare's warm skin slide over his arm. Cly opened his eyes. This may have not been the best choice, for it distracted Cly for a moment. The lady saw Cly's slight distraction, and took no remorse. She moved one of her arms out, to give Cly a false attack, and then quickly brought her other gloved hand down on Cly's right shoulder. It hit the pressure point dead center. What the...how did she do that? Cly performed a closing chest block, to get her arm away from him, just as he felt half of his body become engulfed in pain, going limp.

Standing on his left leg, the one that was still functioning, Cly watched as his opponent moved gracefully, almost as if playing. Why is it I always seem to be at the disadvantage? Well, at least when Esmeralda isn't covering my back. Then he saw her push of of the sand, rising into the air. Both of her small, agile feet landed on Cly's neck. Cly reached up to grab her, and throw her to the ground, when she pushed off his neck. The initial force caused Cly to lose his balance, and fall over. But, that wasn't all. As Lady Nightmare pushed off, she swung both her feet up, trying to get another hit on Cly. Cly felt his jaw bones clash together, as the force of the blow vibrated through his skull. A trickle of blood flowed out of his mouth, staining his white clothing. Falling in mid-air, Cly knew that this was not a good way to start a battle. For it has just begun, and it appears as though I'm out for the count. Cly collided with the sand, caking his face with the particles. A trickle of blood flowed out of his mouth, staining his white clothing.

Cly laid there for seconds, which felt more like minutes. Where the lady had struck his shoulder was a large black and blue bruise. I must have more in me than this. I cannot use my healing abilities, for it is against the rules. I must find another way. Grasping the wet sand in his hand, Cly wrung the water out of it. His eyes started to water, then he felt a wave of relief spread through him. The limp half of his body was starting to subside. I knew that I was not defeated so easily. Cly stood up slowly, with his right knee shaking, Cly eventually made it to his full standing position. Limping towards her, Cly looked like a beaten warrior. I may not be at 100 percent, but that has not stopped me in the past. He opened his mouth to speak, with blood dripping down from it, "Nice attack, it really was well aimed and hit hard." He stroked his swollen jaw, half smiling. Within seconds, the half smile became a straight face, intent on overcoming his challenge. "Now, it's my turn."

Approaching her, he pulled his arms into chamber, then set them out in a mighty double strike. The shear force of this two handed blow would be enough to knock out most people upon contact, but Cly knew that Lady Nightmare didn't fit into the "most people" category. Getting intro a strong stance with his legs, Cly thrust his arm down, while the other one above his head, ready to block any attack aimed low or high. Cly then leapt back a few feet, and ducked low. He stayed low, with his shoulders close to two feet above the ground, and moved forward on the balls of his feet. Rolling diagonal to the left, then rolling diagonal to the right, then rolling right in front of Lady Nightmare, Cly thrust his hand towards her floating ribs. But instead of a fist or an open handed strike, Cly had his fingers tucked against themselves, in a striking technique known as the Bear Claw. It has been known to separate ribs, allowing the opportunity for internal damage to be great. Cly then finished up his little combo with a low sweep with his leg, attempting to trip Lady Nightmare.

Cly rolled backwards, getting to his feet. He was already breathing heavy, no doubt to the already heavy damage that he had taken. Sweat was dripping off his hair, and into his eyes. It was easy to see, even from quite a distance away, that already Cly was bleeding, drenched with sweat, breathing heavy, and limping. While Lady Nightmare was actually looking better by the moment. Wait, how is that possible? Nevermind. Cly stood there, on the wet sand, in a defensive postition, awaiting the next flurry of moves.

Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lady Nightmare

Lady smiled as the blood from his mouth dripped onto his ensemble. Didn’t anyone every tell never to wear white to a death match said Lady Nightmare as his battered body fell on to the golden sand. Her feet sunk to the sand. Sand slithered between her toes. Lady’s stance was firm. The wind played with her hair. Her eyes reflected the horizon.  Waves crashed against them selves as Cly rose from the ground. Lady continued to stare at the red flaw on his out fit. She wanted so much as to touch this blemish much like an artist admiring their work. Her eyes shifted up at him, Lady still in a defensive posture. Since she could not read his mind, Lady stood there trying to figure out her opponent. This was one of the few times she felt slightly cribbed.

Her thought cleared all of her frustration and focused on the fight. She felt no need to cry over spilled milk. If she was going to win this fight, Lady Nightmare was going to have to physically master her rival. This beach was going to the arena where she going to prove her self the better woman. She continued to look on as Cly limped over toward her. Her guard immediately shot up. His mouth opened slowly. Blood rolled from his mouth onto several grains of sand. Lady started him with a mask of seriousness on her face. The sound of her surroundings filled her ears.Nice attack, it really was well aimed and hit hard, said the bloody mouthed fighter. He half smiled at her. Lady’s guard was still firm. Cly expression descended and turned into a straight face. Her heart began to race as she anticipated his attack.Now, it's my turn.  She raised her arms in front of her in a X. Cly muscular arms shot at her X guard. Its force pushed her back. The sand underneath her feet shifted. Pain shot through her arms, but by looking at her face you could not tell. She stayed focus. Not even pain could distract her from her target.

The sun beamed down at the two of them. It was one of the only specters of the twos quarrel. She slid through the sand like a snake to its prey. Her right fist shot toward his heart.  Lady Nightmare put half of her strength in this attack, saving the rest for a far greater reaction. However, Cly had gotten low. Her fist only struck the air. Suddenly, his fist impelled against her ribs. Its vigor sent her backwards. The wind kicked up the silent beach’s grains. All of her air was empted from her lungs. Pain shot up her spine. Lady took it head on. Her blood began to race through out her body; entering and exiting her heart’s chambers. Adrenaline entered her blood stream. Suddenly, she felt a burst of energy. Lady smiled as her body fell onto to the rough sand from Cly’s leg sweep.

She propelled her legs upward, forcing the rest of her body upward. Her feet got acquainted with the sand once more. Lady’s feet glided across the sand as she moved closer to her victim. The sun smiled cheering her on. She transformed her hand into tiger claw as she plunged her black gloved fist onto his abdomen. Soon after, she quickly swiped her finger across his blood stain. More to come she said as she immediately ducked down and shoved her feet, with great force, into his shins.

Lady rolled backward and lifted her self up. Her hand quickly cut through the air as she karate chopped Cly in his neck. With impeccable speed, she kicked him dead in the center of his chest. Lady smiled. She jumped backwards, performing a perfect back flip. Her feet landed in her favorite place. Her head turn toward the sun. It seem as though she was admiring the scene instead of focusing on the fight. It was just the sight she wanted Cly to see.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cly

As Cly's Bear Claw connected with Lady Nightmare's floating ribs, Cly knew he had hit home. This will surely cripple my opponent, at least to some extent. He felt a gust of her warm air exit her lungs. Wow, I knocked the wind out of her too. Not my main intention, but any added bonuses help. Then, to Cly's amazement, Lady Nightmare didn't let out a single sound of pain, or show any sign or it really. How can she be this durable? I mean, a blow like that would at least tick Esmeralda off, assuming one hit her in the nose. Cly's leg sweep was a success, knocking Lady Nightmare onto the ground. Cly's eyes suddenly locked onto her lips, because they were in a smile. What the...? She is smiling? How is that even possible? Here I am still bleeding from my mouth, and this happens? Wow, I really must be a pushover for her. Cly shook his head slightly, then got a strong look in his eye. He washed away his negative thoughts, and decided to put his best foot forward, for he would need all his strength, endurance, and intelligence to survive this encounter.

As Lady Nightmare was lying on the wet sand, Cly was pondering whether he should deliver a finishing blow. I hate to hit a woman, regardless, but the circumstances would greatly be to my benefit if I chose to act, therefore lessening my future injuries. Cly was just about to knock Lady Nightmare unconscious, when sand flew from the ground, headed towards Cly's neck and face, as the lady flipped up to her feet, landing with ease. From experience, Cly closed his eyes, so as not to be blinded yet again. Opening his eyes, he could see Lady Nightmare standing directly in front of him, about to deliver an attack. Despite about to be pommeled, one thing tugged at Cly's mind. How is it that there is no external damage to her? There had better be some internal damage, or I can kiss this match goodbye.

To end his last second thought, she gracefully formed her hand into a tiger claw technique, then plunged the back of her hand at Cly. Seeing the hand, Cly moved his arms to block it, but was slightly out of focus by his thoughts, and missed the block. Cly did however, step backwards, while keeping good stance, so that the attack would have less potential damage. It hit. The back of Lady Nightmare's gloved hand connected with his abs. Ugh. It hurt like a train running into him, as it struck Cly. Waves of energy vibrated throughout Cly, trying to find any weak bone to let the kinetic energy out upon. Gladly, Cly's bones were tip top condition, very strong, so the wave dissipated throughout his body, leaving him a bit shaken, and his abs with a huge, purple bruise.

Lady Nightmare swept her finger across Cly's stained white outfit. Does she think this is some leisure activity? I'm giving it my all, and she seems to take some blow, but then shrugs them off, like she is toying with me. Cly felt Lady Nightmare's hand leave his outfit, as she said to him, "More to come." Cly thought, Wow! She actually spoke, I mean... He felt her feet smash against his shins. Her small feet continued to slide down Cly's shins, not letting up any of the pressure. Blood vessels were ripping, as thin layers of skin peeled off, on from each shin, leaving his shins raw. "Ahhhh!!!" Cly had to yell, for the pain was great. Hey, that brings back old soccer memories.

She rolled backwards, landing perfectly as usual. Cly meanwhile, was focused on the immense pain in his legs, and Lady Nightmare thought that a karate chop would do nicely to finish her attack. She swung her arm at Cly's neck, but Cly caught sight of it just as it had exited chamber. Nice try, but I have this one covered. Cly twisted his torso, getting into a strong position, and shot his arm up vertically, then twisted the elbow out, and blocked the karate chop. With that, he pushed away, and prepared to unleash an attack. He stopped for a second, as he saw she was gazing at the sun, as though on a field trip. He knew she was up to something, and decided to go full out, no holding back this time.

Cly wiped his bleeding mouth, further staining his shirt. "When this is over, I'm so not going to buy a white one again." Cly said, with a slight smile. He ran up towards her, and skidded to a halt right in front of the lady, balancing on his left leg. Cly then threw three front kicks, each aimed at different targets. The first, her right knee, the second, her abs, and third, at her left shoulder. Cly lowered his balanced knee a few inches, then pushed off, sending him up into the air. Cly then tucked his left leg up, spinning around, and extended his left leg again, performing a round house kick, aimed at Lady Nightmare's face. Cly tucked his leg back in, made contact with the ground, rolled, and was back to his feet.

I think it may be time to use a sky attack. Cly jumped into the air, climbing over six feet vertically, and landed right behind Lady Nightmare. He then attempted to grab her around the neck. If successful, Cly would then perform the following combo: With a tight hold around her neck, Cly flipped over his shoulder, and jumped into the air, carrying her weight as well. While airborne, Cly extended his arms as to only grabbing around her neck with his hands, and started to swing her with all his might. She would be spinning within a split second, circling Cly, and when he was about to make contact with the ground, Cly released her, sending her skyward. Up she rose, over ten feet into the air. Cly timed it perfectly, jumping up, leaning backwards, and attempting to smash her with his feet. Sending her up in the air again if hit, Cly then would land, and push off again. Going for the finisher, Cly would re-grab Lady Nightmare's neck, and push it down with him. Upon making contact with the ground, Cly would give the extra bit of push, snapping some vertebrae in Lady Nightmare's spine, which would prove to be non-lethal if his move hit. This was a real combo, which gave devastating results.

Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lady Nightmare

As she started at the scenery, she confirmed Cly’s position. Her opponent started running toward her. Okay here it comes. If I don’t move at the correct time the results will be devastating. She was about to perform a move called the quick step. {It is when I fighter is finish executing a move and starts to appear uninterested. Assuming that the your opponent will attack you head on, right at the moment closest to when your rival is going to attack. You quickly move one step away from the attack and one step up. This will certainly leave your opponent open, giving you the element of surprise}

Just as Cly’s foot was about to come in contact with her right knee, Lady Nightmare step out of the way with impeccable speed. Her small feet moved so fast that they barely touch the surface of the beach. She took one step forward. She smiled at Cly, who was still attacking and invisible Lady. Suddenly, the dragon owner jumped six feet into the air and landed right behind her. His muscular hand gripped her neck. F*&k! Her body was filled with disappointment. How could I let this happen to me? His hand pressed down on her wind pipe. Air could not leave or exit her lungs. I have encountered this move before. How did I deflexed it so it can be less damaging?

Lady’s feet left the ground as Cly lifter her body while flipping over his shoulder. The counter maneuver appeared in her memory. D$%M! This is going to hurt regardless.  Ehh, its better than the lethal finisher.The wind began to push up against her at she was being circled in the air. Just before them both hit the sand his tossed her in to mid air. Okay here it goes. Lady tucked her self inside her stomach, forming a ball. She began rolling in circler motion while flying through midair. His feet soon smash up against her ball formation. The pain sent a shock throughout her body. A bruise began to form and the out side of her ball. She gritted her teeth. Not one sound left her mouth. Lady Nightmare tried extremely hard not to appear hurt and she did good job doing so. Lady was sent flying into the air once again. Only this time was going to a little different. Within a split second she uncurled her self, extending her left leg and tucking her right leg. Lady Nightmare was almost in the perfect kicking position. She raised her hands up to her chest and extended both of then in front her self.

Blood started rapidly coursing through her veins. Her muscles flexed. Her hair waved in the air like a flag on Independence Day. Cly reached out for her neck. Lady lifted her right hand and placed it in front her, blocking his attempted grasp. Her extend left foot came down upon the left side on his face as Lady was becoming closer and closer to the ground. As soon as she passed Cly, Lady Nightmare extended both feet to land gracefully on the sand. Assuming that she landed before him, Lady would kick him in to the air once more right before he would hit the ground. She pushed her self forward enough to be at the level as Cly. Lady Nightmare extended her right hand and punched him in to the sand. Her feet were once more covered by the sand.

She jumped up into the air, curled her body inward and uncurled her self just before she hit the ground, performing a perfect back flip. The bruise on her back began to throb. Beats of sweat rolled down her face.  Air quickly came in and out of her. Her eyes locked on her opponent.  Suddenly she finally decided what move she was going to do next.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cly

It was in the heat of the day as the two fighters were battling. As Cly threw Lady Nightmare up into the air, he saw that she formed into a ball. Wow that is round. Feeling as though he was in a soccer game, he kicked off her, pushing her with all his leg strength, which delivered a large bruise. That should... Coming down again from the air, Lady Nightmare uncurled her left leg, extending it out. It was coming for him, and his idea was to counter offense with a little offense. I'll grab her right out of the air. As Cly's grab was blocked, he felt her warm foot collide with his cheek. Oh great. His cheek was scraped against his teeth, cutting a deep slash in it, while her foot continued forward, knocking out a few of Cly's teeth. Must I always be losing teeth? Cly spat out some blood and teeth onto the wet sand.

Due to her momentum, Lady Nightmare's foot made its way past Cly's head, as she continued past. Cly turned around, tracking her, when he saw that it was a bad choice. She quickly moved her foot up, hitting Cly right between the legs, with enough force to lift him off the ground. "AHHHH!!!!!!" For all of the battles that I've been in, I have got to say, that ranks in the top ten most hurting blows dealt to me. The pain was unreal. "I...have...got to say...AHHHH!!!!!!!" He moved up into the air, feeling numb in his lower half of his body. This is brutal, wait...brutal doesn't even come close to describe what she just did to me. As Cly was nearing the ground, he felt Lady Nightmare's strong hand deliver a wicked punch, sending him hurtling at the sand. "Oh no!" Cly's ribs cracked with the hit of the blow, sending shards of bone into his stomach, intestine, and bladder. I really am starting to lose.  His body flew downwards, embedding itself into the sand a few inches deep, covering his face with sand. He quickly shook it off, but still had some in his eye.

Through the rough particles on his eyeball, Cly saw her curl into another ball. Oh no, please not another attack. To his delight, she moved backwards, in a perfect backflip. She stared at Cly, locking her eyes with his. Man, if I could have had more practice before this. I mean, swords I can handle, but hand to hand, I know some things about it, but when it comes to pure, skillful moves, I just cannot keep up. He looked at her, sweat rolling down her face. It appears as though she is tiring, but I was tired long ago. This could be my last stand here. I must give it all I have, no more. I need to do it, not for myself, but to show Esmeralda that I am capable of overcoming whatever obstatcles lie in my way, no matter the challenge. Those are nice words and all, but I need to think realistically. Based on how it looks, I doubt that I will have any chance at being able to defeat Lady Nightmare, and if that is true, my chances for survival are very slim.

Cly pushed himself out of the sand, wondering what kept him going. As he stood to his feet, he fell to the ground on his knees, blow delievered to his groin taking over his nerves. He tried again, holding his groin and his side, trying to somehow make the pain go away, without using his healing abilities. Cly looked broken externally, but pain rocketed through him internally. His stomach was leaking hydrocloric acid onto his muscles in his abdomen, slowly eating through them, while the shards of bone in Cly's intestine and bladder pained him greatly. As Cly limped toward Lady Nightmare, he stopped, as he coughed up much blood mixed with bile. The taste stung Cly's mouth, causing him to shake a little out of reflex. Cly wiped his mouth on his shoulder, and continued forward at a slow pace, limping. "I am nearly...wasted away...you should be...proud...as victory...is almost yours."

Coming up on her, Cly tried to jump into the air, but found no strength in his legs to do so. I am really at the end of my time here. Cly stepped forward, in two steps, coming close to Lady Nightmare, and threw a punch toward her face. Half way there, enourmous pain shot through Cly's side, causing him to pull back his hand. Ahhhh!!!! Cly teetered slightly to the left, losing his balance. I must do something, now. Cly pulled his punch back to chamber, and threw a punch, headed towards Lady Nightmare's head. Getting the full extent, a main supportive bone in Cly's chest gave way, causing him to lose his balance and fall to the ground.

Blood pouring from his mouth, Cly was at the end of the road. It was do or die. I must... He reached for Lady Nightmare's legs with his arms. If he was successful, Cly would then pull her legs as hard as he was capable of, dislocating them from their sockets, and possibly shearing some bone. Through the pain, Cly found something that he cared about, something worth fighting for, and it brought a smile to his face. But, the smile was soon lost from the pain he felt. One battle, my battle, my last battle...This is it.

Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lady Nightmare

Lady Nightmare looked on as she watched her opponent suffer. In battle she had no heart. No sympathy for the pain she inflected. It was either her or him. Her eyes did not see a fellow human in need. Lady Nightmare only saw the target that would lead would lead his death. Her eyes peered as Cly scream in pain. She looked over at the horizon. Its glow barley touched the skin of the ocean. The wind started to pick up and the air cooled. The air brushed up against like a cat wanting to feel loved. All the while her eyes were still on Cly, wanting, and waiting for his next move.

Her rival slowly fought through the pain and rose from the sand. The golden dirt rolled off his body as he attempted to lift his self. The scene was much like watching zombies come to life. His fell back in to the sand seeming looking defeated. Cly attempted once more to lift him self. He gradually made his way toward Lady. Blood leaked from his mouth. By wiping his mouth on his shoulder, he left one more stain on his perfect disaster he wore. Shaken he uttered these words,I am nearly...wasted away...you should be...proud...as victory...is almost yours.Cold hearted she responded, “You are wasting your breathe for I already know the result of this battle.”

Lady Nightmare submerged her feet in to the sand, taking a step backward. He came closer preparing to attack. Cly desperately attempted to lift his body from the sand. It was proved to be unsuccessful, for his feet did not leave the ground. Suddenly, Cly threw a punch at her. However, it fell short leaving him in more agonizing pain.  He body wobbled from the tried blow. Lady prepared her self for another punch by the weakened Cly. As his next punch slowly made its way toward her UN bruise face, She quickly lifted her right had and chopped it down with all of her might. He fell in to the sand soon after. The golden dirt flew up into the air as his body plummeted into the beach once more.

His blood stained the golden sand as it drizzled from his mouth. Lady Nightmare witnessed him creeping up toward her. She started to back up a few paces. Lady planted one foot toward and swung the other on toward his face. “This is it” Lady spoke loudly enough for everyone on the beach to hear. I thought you would prove to be a worthy opponent. She opened her fist. I was wrong. Her hand started to glow back for she was about to perform her fatality. While using her telekinesis, her mind grasped his heart. Lady started put and enormous amount of pressure on it until was enough to make it implode. She clenched her fist as it dimmed.

Her legs finally gave way as her knees crashed on to the sand. She finally reviled the damage she actually took. Lady Nightmare had to wait until her opponent was dead to show weakness. She bent over a spit out a glob of blood. Pain continued to run threw her body. The source of the pain was her abdomen.  She slowly rose from the sand. Her right hand gently grazed her back, the location of a big black bruise. Her fingers triggered pain as they touched her mistake. It stained her body as Cly blood stained his clothes. She made her way to the referee. Her hands came together and bowed to him. He nodded and responded.Lady Nightmare you are declared the winner. It is time to make our way over to where the victors are being held. She quickly stole as gaze at the horizon again. Her hand touched the shoulder of the old man as she retrieved an image of the location from his mind. Suddenly they both disappeared and the wind wiped away the black smoke she had left behind.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cly

Cly's last stand, his final attack, proved unsuccessful. His forced punch had been blocked, and smashed to the ground. He laid there, gazing up at Lady Nightmare, unable to do anything, but await his own doom. So much of his body was broken, even if he did somehow survive this, without attending to a master healer within minutes, Cly would be dead from the great injuries. Cly laid there, on the moist sand, blood clogging his throat, making it difficult to breathe, he saw no compassion in his foe's eyes. She is a true killer, taking no mercy. He watched as she drew her hand up, starting to glow. Powers!? I thought we couldn't...wait, that referee did say, sometime during mid-battle, that if the foe was critically wounded, like myself, one could use powers to kill them quickly. How painful. Just as he was about to die, memories flashed in his mind...

I remember the good old times, back at WAL. I really had a lot of fun there. Then, I was out with Esmeralda, and he got into that fight with the Rookie, Yuri. He proved to be a worthy opponent, and split my heart in half, although my "heart of grace" repaired it, barely allowing me to keep alive. I got a realization of how life is so valuable, and can be taken so easily. Some time later, I was out, trail blazing, when I was ambushed by G'bandit, Gabe. He was after an amulet I had, but he didn't get it easily. The fight was intense, and in the end, he had his chance to kill me, but saw the good in me, and purposely missed delivering the finishing blow. After various other adventures, I finally ended up here, in this Game of Death. Why had I come here? To prove myself? All of my friends already trusted in me, knowing I was something. I've let them down, all of them, for I shall perish. I've let down most Esmeralda, for what is she without me? She will go crazy thinking how she was only a hundred yards away, and could have easily taken down Lady Nightmare, but had enough integrity to follow the rules. Now, I shall fade away, to be cast into nothingness, forever...

He heard Lady Nightmare say, "I thought you would prove to be a worthy oppenent." She hesitated, then continued, "I was wrong." Cly felt his heart tighten, as Lady Nightmare used her telekinesis to implode it. The cardiac muscles squashed together, as the four chambers in Cly's heart lessened. Directly in the middle of his heart, was the metal, "heart of grace," which prevented him from ever killing a person. It cut into the sides of his contracting heart, causing immense pain. It shall be over in a few seconds. Cly's heart contracted so much, that it stopped entirely. In his last few moments, he called out for Esmeralda. I'm sorry Esmeralda, I wasn't strong enough. She immidiatly responded in a paniced, uncontrolled, raged, strong messege. CLY!!! NO!!! I NEED YOU!!!  He couldn't reply, for his vision blacked out, his muscles twitched, and his head rolled to the side. Cly was dead.

Lady Nightmare then showed signs of injury, that she had been holding back, amazingly. She was the winner, of this round. She walked over to the referee, and they vanished, probably getting ready for the next round in the tournament. Esmeralda couldn't stand it, and burst out of the bushes. CLY!!! CLY!!! TALK TO ME!!! There was no reply. She grabbed him with her powerful legs, and shook him gently, trying to wake him. WAKE UP!!! I KNOW YOU CAN SURVIVE THIS!!! YOU ARE STRONG, STRONGER THAN ANY OTHER I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! But, it was no use. She let out a large dragon tear, as it rolled off her nose. Esmeralda took off, into the sky, holding her rider. If anyone got in her way, nothing would stop her from slaughtering them instantly, for she was in a deep rage, with revenge on the mind. Mark my words Lady Nightmare. Someday, I will come for you, and nothing will stop me from destroying you as you have destroyed Cly.