• 153 results
_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By _Razor_
"Good could use the work out, not here to simply look pretty you know." Rayne smirks as she cracks her knuckles in anticipation. The sound carries a slight ring as if metal were striking metal. "Lead on El Capitan."
  @Lincoln_Protocol
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Enz0

@Razors_Edge: Andrew leads them to a few hundred levels down, to the simulation room. "You won't have to worry about the knowledge part, once you get the ring, it endows you with every single law the galaxy has, and how to act accordingly. So! lets skip to the fun stuff!". Andrew chuckles and pulls a large silver lever, causing a few droids disguised as thugs to attack Rayne head on with knives and gun.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Kratesis

I might pay this place a visit.

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By _Razor_
"Great no guide lines for the moment" Rayne muttered softly as five droids appeared before them. Light dancing around their bodies slowly making them into thugs. Two had hoodies, one grey one black, two with beanies again of grey and black and the last was a skin head. Two bats, two uzis and the skinhead had brass knuckles, conclussion childs play. "Hope you don't want those back" Rayne smiled towards Andrew before taking up a stance. And just like that conflict erupted into the training room Rayne darting towards the first hoodie with a bat. Bullets wizzed by her failing to make the mark each hand popping a metalic blade and flinging it towards the beanie wearing gunmen. A blade piercing each throat before bursting apart. The living blade reaching up to catch the bat swung at her, the left hand spawning a new tool of destruction before plunging it into the thugs temple. A impulsive duck and the bat of the other passed overhead. One blade to the sartorious one below the right armpit and a set of claws jammed into the mans skull insured sertain death. This left only a single figure standing, a boxing stance taken up before the lethal blade maker. Rayne simply responded with launching a claw into the bald ones eye. "Damn, could of stuck with range been faster."
  @Lincoln_Protocol
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Enz0

@Razors_Edge: Andrew grinned and applauded. "Your fighting skills are truly magnificent Rayne, really the best I have seen in a long time". The lantern walked over to one of the dead droids and shook his head as he looked back over to the loose cannon. "But tell me, why you failed that test..." His expression went from carefree to stern in moments.

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By _Razor_
Rayne retracted the blades with a annoyed sigh. "I acted on impulse and not mind. Taking five lives when atleast four of them could of been avoided."
  @Lincoln_Protocol
Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Kratesis

Mind if I drop in and stir up some trouble?

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Enz0

@Razors_Edge: "Bingo!" He snapped his fingers and smirked. "Rayne, above all else, we are police, we must avoid casualties at all costs unless permitted otherwise, im glad you knew that" He smiled warmly, trying not to be to hard on her.

Sonnenlicht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Sonnenlicht

I wanna do some corps space adventures!...Or, y'know, some not corps space adventures.

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Awesome work man! ^_^

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By _Razor_
"Military and survival kind of trained me to use lethal force." Rayne shrugged her actions to programed in her mind to shake her.
  @Lincoln_Protocol
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Enz0

@Razors_Edge: "I understand..I really must press this on you, you do understand the merging of the ring and a person is...Very painful at first, but im sure you can handle it"

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Sam_Heller

There was a loud crashing noise near the airlock. Sam had finally been given control over her body back, and had almost immediately lost her balance, falling over. Groaning, she forced herself to her feet, rubbing her temples. "Definitely the weirdest day of my life." She muttered under her breath, attempting to regain what little composure she could.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Enz0

@Sam_Heller: "Hey hey! easy now" Andrew said as he bent down and helped her to her feet. "This is all normal, how does your head feel?" he asked calmly with a subtle smile.

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Like someone took a jackhammer to it." She leaned on him for a second, wincing, then stood on her own. The description was still underrating the sensation. In truth, she felt like someone had backed over her head with an eighteen-wheeler, and then took a jackhammer to what was left. It made the hangovers she'd had pale in comparison.

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By _Razor_
"I can take a good beating don't worry about me." Rayne remarked a fair tolerance of pain emotional and physical being granted over her life. "Should we go get the other arival that sound likely was?"
    @Sam_Heller@Lincoln_Protocol
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Enz0

@Sam_Heller: "Come on now we need to get you to prep" Andrew said as he picker her up and flew through the station, other lanterns doing the same in every direction. "Your in a space station orbiting earth...Just thought I should get that out of the way heh". The lantern and the woman finally made it to the prep bay, a squid like humanoid quickly floated over and looked at the human. "Ahh! Another human! They are turning up like lucky pennies! Hahahaa!" He laughed heartily as Andrew gently set her down on the med table, instantly starting to take scans of her biology. "What is your name miss?"

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Enz0

@Razors_Edge said:

"I can take a good beating don't worry about me." Rayne remarked a fair tolerance of pain emotional and physical being granted over her life. "Should we go get the other arival that sound likely was?"
@Sam_Heller: @Lincoln_Protocol:

(Just say you followed lol)

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Lincoln_Protocol: "I can walk just fine, you know." She faked an irritated tone, not liking the implied weakness in being carried. When some squid.. thing referred to her as a 'lucky penny', she damn near reached out and struck it. But she knew to restrain herself. "Yeah, I figured that out when this.. whatever it is on my finger drug me up here." Sam was set down on a table, and the guy started running scans on her. "Sam Heller. Is there any way that we could do this as quick as possible? My boss is going to murder me when I don't report back in a couple minutes.."

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By _Razor_
(Lol ite)
  @Lincoln_Protocol
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Enz0

@Razors_Edge: @Sam_Heller: "Uhhh..Heh yeah about that your going to be a bit late, you see that ring chose you, you became a green lantern..A police force that operates throughout the entirety of space. It is considered one of the greatest honors known"

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Yeah, but can I get back to wo-" She coughed mid-sentence, a look of shock coming over her face. "Wait, I'm a what?" She didn't know whether to be surprised, freaked out, or ecstatic.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Enz0

@Sam_Heller: "A green lantern, upholding justice throughout the galaxy? I know it is alot to take in at first trust me" Andrew smiles and shrugged.

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Yeah, kind of understating it." The woman sat up, placing her hands on the bed. "Well, besides dragging me off to places without my consent, what does this thing do?" She held up her right hand, indicating the ring on her finger.

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By _Razor_
"Well tops getting married." Rayne remarked looking at the less then fashionable ring. "Dont worry Sam, your probably better suited for it then me you'll be fine."
  @Lincoln_Protocol@Sam_Heller
Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Razors_Edge: "Sure does. And I appreciate it, but this is just.. confusing."

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Enz0

@Sam_Heller: @Razors_Edge: "The two of you follow me, this is perfect cause I can get your both at once. We are going to get you both briefed" He smiled and started to fly off, signaling for both of them to follow.

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Lincoln_Protocol: @Razors_Edge: She blinked, staring up at him. "Uh.. is there an elevator or something? I'm pretty sure the ring did all the flying for me on the way here."

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By _Razor_
Rayne followed hoping the briefing would mean she could use the ring right. "Whats to be confused over, spandex and squid want us to save their ass." She remarked trying to reasure her soon to be team mate.(sorry for delays on phone)
  @Lincoln_Protocol@Sam_Heller
Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Razors_Edge: "The part where a ring yanks me off of Earth and drags me to a satellite in space. Maybe it's just the headache screwing with my thinking." She exhaled, almost having gotten to an emotional level somewhat resembling calm.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Enz0

@Sam_Heller: @Razors_Edge: Andrew laughed and created a platform under Sam and Rayne, lifting it up he carried them again through the station. They arrived near the very top of the room, it was pitch black, that is until thy reached thee core. The core was a large dome like room with a massive lantern battery in the center. "This is the source, this is what keeps this station afloat and this is what charges our rings...I need to ask you both to place your hands on it and it will give your the knowledge of everything you will ever need to know about being a lantern...But be warned...The process is VERY painful..."

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Oh, joy. More pain." Predictably enough, she sounded less-than-enthusiastic about the prospect of going through more agony. Regardless, she placed a hand on the battery, bracing herself. Sure enough, she experienced excruciating pain. After what felt like an eternity,s he took a few steps backwards, every inch of her body aching with pain.

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By _Razor_
Razor brushed a few strands of violet hair from her eyes as she stood on,the jade colored platform with Sam. "Weirder things could happen, I mean I can't think of one at the moment but you know." Soon enough they'd come to a stop the circular room dark in all but the center of the room. Rayne's eyes shifting reflexively to check for motion in the darkness. Comfortable with the situation she stepped to the oversized lantern. "So I stick my hand into the retro light and get shocked? Great" her sarcasm helping her remain relaxed. Placing her hand on the neon light resulted in pain instantly. It heart like hell, she could take it though the process infusing her bones with metal and modifying her body hurt worse. "It going to be like that every time?"
  @Sam_Heller
@Lincoln_Protocol
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Enz0

@Sam_Heller: @Razors_Edge: Both of the lanterns are shocked with unbelievable pain, enough to make anybody scream for their lives. Knowledge and wisdom poured into their minds, protocols, laws, information of the cosmos, how to use the ring on a basic level and so on. "And don't worry, it is only like this for the first time". He said as the briefing was complete, the two women were finally official lanterns.

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Razors_Edge: @Lincoln_Protocol: "I'm just so let down. I'd love nothing more than to get my ass shocked every time I went to touch the thing." Her words were half-growled, but she eventually got over the initial discomfort when the knowledge rushed into her head. It was incredible, the things the ring could do, what she'd be capable of. "Alright then.. definitely worth getting zapped."

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By omegablast452

@Lincoln_Protocol: (give them uniforms!)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Enz0

@Sam_Heller: "Exactly what every recruit says" Andrew laughs.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Enz0

@omegablast452: They have them already! lol)

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Lincoln_Protocol: She rubbed her eye, then staggered. "Alright, wow. Tired. Very tired." She felt a wave of fatigue wash over her body, causing soreness in several points on her body.

@omegablast452: Well, I technically already have mine. >_>

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Enz0

@Sam_Heller: "Trust me it's all normal, you should rest, your first day of patrolling is tomorrow" He smiled and patted her on the shoulder. "You know where your room is, make yourself at home".

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Wait.. patrol? But I have work tomorrow!" She groaned, realizing that she might have to quit her job for this.

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By _Razor_

"Could of fealt a little better but seams worth while. You need me for anything or can I go get used to this?"
  @Sam_Heller@Lincoln_Protocol

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Enz0

@Sam_Heller: "Hey Sam that is up to you how you deal with that" He raised his hands up and chuckled.

@Razors_Edge: "As for you, I highly recommend you rest but if you really want you can go train in the simulator again, just don't leave the station just yet, you start with Sam tomorrow"

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Lincoln_Protocol: She narrowed her eyes at him, getting the sudden urge to punch him. Instead, she just turned and walked off in the direction of her quarters.

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By _Razor_
"God damn it some droids are going to need to die. And I don't need rest Andy, I can take it." Rayne remarked to stuborn to give in so sudden.
  @Lincoln_Protocol
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Enz0

@Razors_Edge: "See you bright and early tomorrow Rayne.." He waved with a nod and flew off, he subtly respected her attitude.

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Sam_Heller

Sam practiced flying for several minutes, until the point where she got the hang of it. When she did, she casually made her way towards the airlock.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Enz0

@Sam_Heller: "I knew you wouldn't listen.." Andrew chuckled as he leaned against the air lock. "Tomorrow, four in the morning sharp, be here ok?" With a smile he stood out of her way.

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Lincoln_Protocol: "I make a habit of not listening to people." She walked straight past him, the airlock closing behind her. Within moments, she rocketed away from the station, heading back towards Earth.

_Razor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By _Razor_
Razor could follow the stay put order, it was the no kill thing that made her a loose canon. She was going to more than not act on what she fealt was right first though she needed to learn how to use the ring adequately. Metalic bone from her right middle finger encompased the ring giving it a design more like the wielder. Razor going through a crash course on basics, she'd likely flood the room with dead machines before she was satisfied.