Giapeto vs Acer RPG

Giapeto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Giapeto

It had been such a long time since his last battle. And Giapeto was itching for another. And so, he had been oblidged to one. Almost like a giddy schoolgirl, he walked down the street. It took everything in his power to stop himself from exclaiming in pure excitement for the blood that no doubt would be spilled on this day. The Master Puppeteer, could hardly wait to face his unknown opponenent. "Acer...does he throw cards" Giapeto said allowed, trying to match nomanclature to power and or abiltiy. Well, he was certian to find out soon enough.

As he walked down the streets, he could feel the countless eyes that permiated through his tortured soul. As if they were trying to read him, like a book, or a text of any kind. They could never. He'd lived long enough to know that, one could never truly know a person, unless they took thier soul and saw what it held. The spirit was like a closet. It could hold all the skeletons of the world, and still never be full. Or filled enough to the breaking point.

Times had changed since he was a childe. Now, the world was filled with as much evil than anything else. Not just the kind that took over civilizations, or worlds. The kind that would hurt an innocent child, or someone who could not otherwise tell, or defend themselves. Long ago, Giapeto made his own vowes to life. "The child is innocent, the old are sacred, and the helpless are untouchable, everything in between is fair game."
This more or less meant that if you were well enough to take part in the games of life, then you were well enough to have your soul taken.

Finally, he'd reached the destination of the battle. The scene was bucolic. Trees and grasslands rolled over the eye. "Too bad it doesn't mean a thing" Giapeto said in a quip. Pulling at a crimson ribbon that incirlcled his waist, two white bandaged collumns fell to the ground. Bending down on one knee he stood them up. The Master Puppeteer, pulled on both sides of the white clothse that hid two unknown beings. They draped down, and revealed to hand crafted, life sized, to the T likeness of a man and woman.

The dolls were named Alpha, the Bearer of Strength, and Sonia, the Bearer of Blades. Two of his most prized marionettes in is arsenal of fifteen. Giapeto did not feel as if the battle would require any less than two of his puppets. But, like he said before, he would see. Maybe the future held defeat, but he thought it not. Right now, he felt every bit as powerful as a king.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Acer

He laid almost motionless upon the soft...Freshy cut grass as the heart of the sun gazed down from the heavens and upon soul society and the many districts that accomponied it. A wind so soft and free whisped around, and rustled the grass.....Sending its thought provoking smell from the area in which he laid to any others upon which others laid. In this place......A dimension seperate from what he was used to, a time of peace and preosperity could be felt and seen by the gaze of the eye. Acer's soft haze eyes were closed to this world......His head and unkempt hair rested upon his right hand.......One that was covered in a white glove that matched his arrancar clothing. A black sash wrappedaround his waist and the colar of his clothing upturned, giving him the apperarnce of a carefree matador. Only two things were out of place......A hole poitioned around his sternum, and a jaw bone that hung around his neck.

Slowly and awkwardly both eyes opened and he began to rise to his feet. Both his body and mind did their best to resist this sudden unwanted movement. He knew it had to be done though.....Using his hands to propel himsel, he finally stood up, but not without his muscles and bones getting use to the feel of this position he found himself in. "Sigh.....Why am i the one to take on this guy, i would much prefer to kick back" Looking around Acer noticed he was talking to nothing but fresh air.

Recently Acer had once again returned to the world of the living. To long he had been away from a world he had once known so well, and it was no suprise that things had changed so much. Still these changes were ones that he did not like. So many he once knew were no longer around....Replaced by faces that were unfamiliar and scary to look upon. One of these many changes...Was the appearance of a new team of villains led by the illustrious Villain Gambler.....Though to Acer it's name felt more like another extension of Gambler's unrivalled ego. Many of them villains on the house of G were new, but even the most evil of villains started of in the same way. If kept unchecked it will be these new faces that may one day set the world ablaze. Lifting his hand up he used the technique known as garganta to open a portal. The screeching sound filled the air of the two worlds and Acer stepped out.....From a world of complete darkness. Behind him the portal opened as he looked at his opponent, and the two puppets that were beside him.

"Sigh could you do me a favour and go home....Get a real job, it will save me alot of effort because quite simply i wanna go to bed"

Giapeto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Giapeto

A black portal appeared from nothingness twentyfive feet in fron of the Marrionette Man. The feeling of anxious battle was intensified. Giapeto prepared for an immediate attack from his opponent, but instead he, Acer just stepped out of the blackness and spoke. "Could you do me a favor and go home...Get a real job, it will save me a lot of effort because quite simply I wanna go to bed" A litte shocked by the query, Giapeto replied. "I've waited too long for this day... No way will I leave without a fight." He put his arm out and pointed at Acer, "You and me have an agreement...And just because I'm evil doesn't mean I flake out on my promises"

The two just stood there. One waiting for the other to attack, and both not wanting to be the first to make a move. But since Giapeto had initiated the fight he saw it as his obligation. "Okay, So I will start this party." Raising both hands to his head, he touched his temples and sprawled his hands to the left and right of him. This was in effect to establish the mental puppet strings that he needed to control the Alpha and Sonia. The connection was made, although to Acer, they were invisible, but to Giapeto, they were clear as day.

In his first attack, Giapeto, would use Alpha. His first ever doll, and successful soul transfer. This doll, had strength unlike most of the world. It could lift up to two and a half tons, and it was perfect for his first attempted attack. Swinging his right arm forward, the doll seemed to glide upon the land in a vertical arcing path, the doll went. Whispering "Invulnerabelia--Alpha" This was a spell of invulnerablity that could only be cast upon his dolls, Giapeto had formulated it himself. It would protect Alpha from attacks and make him unbreakable. The Puppet smashed its fists into the ground sending a shockwave attack that was unavoidable, because it was a radial attack. The only way to avoid its power was to jump.

But the Puppet Master was thinking of this long before any of it. In his succession attack he would use his darling Sonia, the one true love that he turned into a puppet. Using the mental string that conected from his fingers to every joint and crevice on the doll, he formed his hand into a dome, causing her to slump over. Immediatley her back opened up to reveal tow dual fan blades. Utering the spell once more to protect this prized puppet, he brought his arm towards the back of him, and arched it over covering the entire protractoral swing. The caused Sonia to lift from the ground and beam high into the sky. Mentally splitting two of the mental threads, they were sent to the dual fan blades, activating them, and cuasing them to spin rapidly.

Sonia, if the attack worked like he wanted, would come down like a box of scalpels, dicing Acer into karate chunks. Either way, if he was lying on the ground from the shockwave attack, or jumping to avoid it, Sonia should be able to land an attack. If not, and he hoped a little bit that it would not, as he longed for a good battle, Giapeto had lots more up his sleeves than mere fists and blades.