Genesis Incorporated

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By _Tails_
@.Ajax.: (You didn't reply with your last comment lol)
.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By .Ajax.

@_Tails_ said:

@.Ajax.: (You didn't reply with your last comment lol)

Still confused, excuse me however as I'am plagued but a vicious headache atm

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@.Ajax.: Venture stared at the man's hand for a few moments then looked back into his eyes. "A pleasure, I am Venture.."

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By .Ajax.

@Venture_Kid

"Nice to meet you Venture, I'm sure you'll be an excellent addition to the team! So what can you do in terms of powers ?"

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@.Ajax.: "I do not like to show off my powers like some sort of circus act" Venture stood tall and proud. "I am sure you will see them soon enough".

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By omegablast452

@Venture_Kid: @.Ajax.: (Would you guys like to fight me together?)

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@omegablast452: (I prefer fights to be spur of the moment, not arranged lol)

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By .Ajax.

@Venture_Kid

"I did not ask you to show them off, I merely asked what you could do." As Venture stood tall and proud, showing a strong arrogant attitude, Ajax's personality switched. "If your going to be part of this team fish-boy, I suggest you try and get alone with us and wipe your arrogance away." With that, Ajax turned 180 degrees and walked away.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By omegablast452

@Venture_Kid: (it will be a sneak attack XD)

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@.Ajax.: "Such a tough guy ruse, yet so sensitive and moody..Ironic." He said casually as he kept his posture and looked out to the sea.

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By .Ajax.

@Venture_Kid

Ajax stopped as he heard what Venture said and looked over his shoulder. He turned again and walked back towards Venture. As he walked, his metal armour began coating his entire body, his height and mass dramatically increasing. "Let's hope you treat the rest of this team with some respect."

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By .Ajax.

@omegablast452 said:

@Venture_Kid: @.Ajax.: (Would you guys like to fight me together?)

(I'll fight you for sure.)

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@.Ajax.: Venture grinned and tapped his fist on the armor. "Adorable power, you see I am like this right now..And I don't need to look like a chunk of steel...Respect needs to be earned Ajax, you should know that"

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By _Tails_
@Venture_Kid: "You smell like somewhere between a wet dog and a dead fish." Dick says,hanging upside down from the railing of an upper part of the ship.
_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@_Tails_: "Coming from someone that can degrade himself into brainless animals...But nothing more.." Venture stepped up on the railing, looking back at him. "I will be here when REAL danger is present.." And with that he dived off into the ocean below.

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By _Tails_
@Venture_Kid: (Your character is psychic now? :l)
.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By .Ajax.

@Venture_Kid

"Oh I know respect is earned, and you will certainly not have mine when you walk in as a new member and act arrogant towards myself. I am proud of this metal armour, it represents me as a Knight of the Round Table, granted to me by the legendary wizard Merlin...it is nothing to be ashamed of, but rather something to be proud of."

_Genesis_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By _Genesis_

Great job and Good luck.

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By _Tails_
@.Ajax.: "Hey don't mind him. If this is a high school, he's just the prissy rich kid." Dick smiles and flips down from his perch to meet his teammate.
.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By .Ajax.

@_Tails_

Ajax laughed with his big booming voice, "Hahaha! Very true my furry green friend!" With that, Ajax retracted his armour and returned back to his normal human state.

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By _Tails_
@.Ajax.: "Yep. Anyway, I'm Dick." He reaches out his hand.
.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By .Ajax.

@_Tails_

"Nice to meet you! I'm Trystan." As Ajax finishes his sentence he too outstretches his hand, shaking Dicks.

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By _Tails_
@.Ajax.: "Nice to meet you too." He looks out at the ocean. "I'm tempted to go chasing after him to see what the heck he is doing down there." He leans on the railing. His hairs perk a bit, some scaly patterns appear on his skin as he thinks.
@.Ajax. said:

(Oh my character's name is going to be a problem lol)
.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By .Ajax.

@_Tails_

"If I could swim I'd go after him. I don't trust the guy personally."

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By _Tails_
@.Ajax.: "I could probably keep up with him. I'll do it sometime, but not now." he said shaking his head. His skin reverted to normal. "Want to see what he's actually doing here first."
.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By .Ajax.

@_Tails_

"Probably a good call. I'll let you know if I find out anything or notice anything suspicious."

Surefire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Surefire

@Madam_Jade: "I alre-" He exhaled. "Nevermind." He adopted the fencing stance, almost mimicking it perfectly. Upon closer examination, however, one would notice that his left leg was off, indicating that he was distracted.

_Saint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By _Saint_

Finally good to have a home.

Those were his thoughts as James slammed himself into his room, Three huge bags of gear and supplies made a loud careless klanking noise as he kicked open the door to his room and dropped them to the floor. He was in his normal street clothes as he was sure no one was with him as he looked around to find a bed. He sat down and held his head in his hands as he cleared his thoughts, Ugh god. He was hoping he would find people here that didn't want to kill him, As for the past month he had been on the run constantly from opposing groups trying to kill him or assimilate him. He needed something to get his mind off of it.

Those were his thoughts as James slammed himself into his room, Three huge bags of gear and supplies made a loud careless klanking noise as he kicked open the door to his room and dropped them to the floor. He was in his normal street clothes as he was sure no one was with him as he looked around to find a bed. He sat down and held his head in his hands as he cleared his thoughts, Ugh god. He was hoping he would find people here that didn't want to kill him, As for the past month he had been on the run constantly from opposing groups trying to kill him or assimilate him. He needed something to get his mind off of it. He decided maybe a bit of stalking would do. Within seconds he jumped on his costume, Not even focusing on what he was going to do but rather his mind was filled with his usual thoughts "Wonder if they'll be any girls here", " I Hope this place doesn't have high school quality food." etc.

He decided he would stalk a few of the members so he could learn who he was dealing with, Maybe he would prank them a bit until his boredom was cured. He stood there, His Costume on and The Razors strapped to his leg as he ran with speed through the rafters as he noticed two of his teammates conversing in doors. He dashed over with utter silence and stealth until he was completely enshrouded with shadows.

Ohhhh That was the stuff.

He felt extreme power as he was surrounded by his own natural fuel, He used a bit of it as his body began fading and from the naked eye he was invisible. Now he would catch there attention. He held his hand up causing the lights to flicker just lightly with the palm of his hand until he continued focusing it until

CRACK!

There it was, Every second lightbulb and source of light destroyed in the room courtesy of his Darkness Manipulation. He would use his powers wisely to test his teammates as he snickered. This would be hilarious to see how they reacted. He spied Tails, A Young man embed with the feral powers of nature. He made the shadows form together into a tentacle and give him a light tap on the shoulder, Then revert back to the normal form.

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By .Ajax.

Suddenly a light began to flicker, than lightbulbs began to explode. Ajax and Tails were left in near darkness. As an instant response, Ajax was already armoured up, but standing casually clearly showing his lack of fear. He know there was another being there with them, he just did not know who and where they were. "Who is there? Are they friend or foe?"

_Saint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By _Saint_

@.Ajax.: His immense laughter almost filled his mind as he barely held it back. Inside he was cracking up, But he only let out a casual snicker. He decided to play the joke further, Mocking a pirate accent and saying while make the tentacles form a briefly run up and down his legs and spine throughout his speech. "YARGH! I'M THE GHOST OF CAPTAIN SHIVER ME TIMBERS!...Y'see, I'm here to haunt you, I'll tell you how to stop me but first...Let me tell'ya the story of how I Passed away. " He snickered once again as he coughed and continued "I Was once a young dashin' lad like yerself, I Was a pirate on the ship of "The Stinky Blowhole." One day we captured a ship of traders and we killed all the men. However though I Found a feisty young wench aboard, I Took er' down to my quarters and told er' to sharpen my sword, If'ya catch me drift. Ohh She went on for hours and hours, Man my errr Sword was never harder. But boy did she hate it, She cried all the way through, But man was she good at it. Eventually from all ar'...Sharpening a board creeked loose, She grabbed it and smashed the nailed end into my...Sword. I Fell down in pain as she finished it. That board was recycled and is somewhere in this ship...to rid of me you must." He said taking a dramatic pause "FIND IT AND COMMIT TO A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH IT!"

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By .Ajax.

With the response that Ajax was given, he reverted back to his human form with a joyful grin. "You're a pretty good comedian, I'll give you that! I should hope your on this team to provide some humour." Ajax snickered, and was curious to know who it was.

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By _Tails_
"COME ON YOU GREEN PIECE OF GARBAGE! YOU GOTTA WANT IT!" Mitchel yells, bent over watching the animalistic hero lifting a rather large weight... or trying to, anyway. He bares his fangs as the drill instructor unloads on him. "I'M GOING EASY ON YOU, YOU CAN'T DO THIS?! COME ON YOU FREAK, YOU GOTTA WANT IT! YOU! GOTTA! WANT IT!" Dick bites down on the metal bar and lifts it up, all the while he growls out "IFE WAFNT IFT!" muffled by the bar. He lifts his head down, and then swings it up. It smashes through the ceiling slightly. Mitchel takes off his hat and rubs his forehead. Dick shrugs and then quickly runs away. "I'll fix it! I'll fix it!"
_Saint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By _Saint_

@.Ajax.: "Aaaand now to freak em' out..." Saint's exact thoughts as he laughed and yelled at the top of his lungs, Partially losing the accent "YAARGH MOTHERF*CKER! I NOT BE JOKING B*TCH!" He then began to make said tentacles throw objects around the room like a whirlwind, Smashing chairs and tables to pieces as they started to make there mark towards him with little accuracy "I COMMAND YOU TO GO MARRY THAT BOARD, BEFORE I SEND THIS SHIP SINKING INTO THE FIREY DEPTHS OF DAVEY JONES'S SPORTS LOCKER!"

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By .Ajax.

"This guy is quite the piece of work" Ajax said out loud to nobody in particular as he crossed his arms.

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By _Tails_
@_Saint_: @.Ajax.
The dumbbell that Dick was lifting busted through the floor of the room.
_Saint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By _Saint_

@.Ajax.: @_Tails_: "Huh...Well, Might as well give up." Saint said just as he crawled out of his hiding and revealed himself, Pulling up a cigarette lighter. "Name's Saint." He said extending his hand outwards. Within a split second he was interrupted as his reflexes kicked in, Drawing up his Razor he whipped it across the room, Slashing the dumbell into two pieces. He snickered through the hole in the wall. "Bit off more then y'could chew eh?"

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By .Ajax.

@_Saint_

Also extending his hand out to shake his hand, Ajax replied "Nice to meet you, I'm Ajax. I must say that I find your abilities quite interesting...and cool !"

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By _Tails_
@_Saint_: (*Floor, not wall ^__^)
@.Ajax.
After the dumbbell is dashed to pieces, some rapid knocking at the door are heard before Dick opens it himself. "Hey, sorry, training go haywire. I'm looking for a large piece of exercise equipment-?" He looks at the floor and sees the pieces of it. "Mitchel is gonna kill me..."
Avatar image for the_cramoisi_fleur
The Cramoisi Fleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whistling winds raced past the streaking assassin as she closed in on the upper deck of the newly refurbished vessel. The black wing flaps of her customized flying squirrel suit keeping her irregularly light frame suspended in flight as she hit the deck running at top speeds unequaled by normal humans. Snaking her way around the various accoutrements occupying the upper-level the silent assassin paused by the staircase rails leading down into the lower areas. Her ears picking up the destructive crashing reverberation of the recently destroyed floor and the peculiar jockeying of position amongst the team-members.

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By _Tails_
@The Cramoisi Fleur: While talking to his teammates, he smells something... not the staff, one of the other members? Guess he'd go check it out. He waves bye to his allies, he leaps out of the room, he perches on a wall, looking around. His pointed ears twitched, trying to find the new member. He wasn't trying to be very secretive, so he decided to play a joke. His vocals change, and he lets out howl nearly exactly similar to that of a wolf or a coyote. This far out at sea, maybe it would weird someone out. Draw them to him.
The Cramoisi Fleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Tails_:

Meticulously stepping sideways right foot over left down the staircase the silent assassin descended. Drawing closer to the howlings point of origin weary of what she might find. Her carefully constructed Cheshire Cat mask cloaking her visual facial features while her ninja training masked her surprise as she gazes upon a young hero perched on the wall. Without hesitation her arms exploded outwards unleashing a flurry of shimmering Japanese throwing stars targeting above, below, and the sides of her intended target.

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By _Tails_
@The Cramoisi Fleur: He scratches his head while he waits, wondering who the person was. They didn't smell like fish men or metal, or fire, or much any normal stuff. He smells the scent coming closer and starts to look around. His eyes change, the way of cat's, to approve his sight. He adds in some sonar the way of a bat. He notices someone standing nearby. She was in some sort of costume. He smiled, about to say hi, until the person through a bunch of sharp pieces of metal... He yelped like a dog when one dug it's way into his arm. He leaped to the ground, taking one to his side. It only grazes him. Oh why now? Mitchel is already after me."Guys! We got a hostile!" He yells out while he lets out a bunch of animals sound of distress as he rolls back up to his feet. He lifts back his claws and leaps at his opponent, swiping at her face with his left hand. Hopefully my pals can get here fast...
@.Ajax.
@_Saint_
.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By .Ajax.

Suddenly, Ajax heard Tails say there was a hostile. He took off in a sprint towards Tails; direction, sheathing his body in his armour as he ran. He skidded around a corner, nearly running through the adjacent wall and stopped to see Tails engaging a figure with some sort of weird costume on. "I gotta get me some of this." Ajax ran at the figure, preparing to tackle it and run it right through the wall behind it.

Madam_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Madam_Jade

@Surefire: Jade picked up on the opening and seized it. She pounced on him, sword aimed straight for his chest. Perhaps if she beat him, she could emasculate him into a few hours of silence. Jade rarely had dreams, but they were always practical.

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@_Tails_ said:

@The Cramoisi Fleur: He scratches his head while he waits, wondering who the person was. They didn't smell like fish men or metal, or fire, or much any normal stuff. He smells the scent coming closer and starts to look around. His eyes change, the way of cat's, to approve his sight. He adds in some sonar the way of a bat. He notices someone standing nearby. She was in some sort of costume. He smiled, about to say hi, until the person through a bunch of sharp pieces of metal... He yelped like a dog when one dug it's way into his arm. He leaped to the ground, taking one to his side. It only grazes him. Oh why now? Mitchel is already after me."Guys! We got a hostile!" He yells out while he lets out a bunch of animals sound of distress as he rolls back up to his feet. He lifts back his claws and leaps at his opponent, swiping at her face with his left hand. Hopefully my pals can get here fast...
@.Ajax.:
@_Saint_:

Again like a bullet, Venture flew out of the water and onto the deck with ease, examining Tail's wounds as superficial. "Are you going to be able to fight?" He asked as he looked over to the assassin, his bright blue eyes widened. "You again!?"

Surefire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Surefire

@Madam_Jade: He managed to parry the blow, but with considerably less precision than he could of. His mind drifted elsewhere for a moment, then quickly returned to him, and he struck at her.

The Cramoisi Fleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Tails_: Moving with the grace and speed of an unnamed animal Tails let loose with sweeping claw attack digging deep into the defending forearm of the silent assassin as she protected her face. Her motives for absorbing the harmful attack as opposed to dodging was soon made evident as she utilized her free hand to wipe the dripping blood of Tails along her glove. As if collected the crimson fluid for an unknown reason. As the hero called out for re-enforcements she smiled underneath her mask before wheeling around bolting back up the stairs. Shooting out over the deck railing she was overboard in the a matter of seconds out of sight. However absent the sound of splashing water her location was briefly unknown until the sight of a speeding jet-sky racing towards the horizon revealed her escape.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#98  Edited By _Sojourn_

That op reminds me of Omega Justice!

The Cramoisi Fleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Venture_Kid: Sorry I was writing that post before I saw you had responded :S

The Cramoisi Fleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@.Ajax.: lol same thing, didnt see your post while working on mine. I'll get ya next time though promise.