Ideas make the world Go Around
"The massacre known as the Ninjan Invasion of Earth brought it's inhabitants to it's knees. 40% of the Earth's populace, gone because of some psychotic communist from space. Cities left in ruin, countries left in disaster. It seemed like the end of the world. But we saw a few, and then a many, who stood and fought against the invaders. Heroes, villains, people in between, they stood together against a common threat, and then went to their separate ways, back to their lives. This, gentlemen, is why I have brought you here today. In these days and ages, more and more of the world's young people are gaining abilities and skills that would lead to accidents, or worse, if they are pointed in the wrong direction. Be it they get them from their family, chance, or any other form of it, they represent quite a problem if left unchecked. However, if we place our hands in the situation, we can make this new generation a force to be reckon with."
Genesis Incorporated is the product of the work and planning of the man, whoever he may be, quoted above. It is a school, or camp, or something of that nature, for young people of the newer generation. It is not a way of teaching this new generation to be poster boys (or girls for that matter...), it's a way of sending them in the direction they choose. Whether they choose to be heroes, villains, or neutrals is not a concern; it's a way of making sure they can work efficiently under circumstances where they have to.
The huge ship that Genesis Incorporated uses as a base of operations was originally used as a cruise ship, meant to sail from Japan to the antarctic region. The idea was discontinued, despite how ready the the ship had been made, and the ship was shoved into a dock and forgotten, as no one could afford it. Bought by the secretive founders of the project, it was refurbished adding a training area to the lower deck, a helipad, and defense systems. Most of the additions of the ship were kept. A restaurant, a full rec room, a meeting room, a pool, and other things standard of a cruise ship of it's standard. The founders apparently kept these to use as some incentive for it's members. Members of the group are free to leave at any time they wish, if they have the means to, means such as the helicopter that is, for the most part, usually parked on the ship. This helicopter is used when taking the "team" on more dangerous missions, given by the original founder of the group, who remains anonymous.
The ship is equipped with a fully functioning staff, for both the new additions and the ships restaurant and such. Some more specific staff have been added for the sake of the group and it's specific members, for most occurrences.
- Drill Sergeant Mitchel R. Richards- Mitchel Richards, a veteran for the U.S. military, was a former military drill sergeant. He left, but was hired by the founders of Genesis Incorporation to serve as a "coach" down on the lower deck, and a sort of peace keeper, to the group. He will try to settle any overzealous arguments that arise.
- Doctor Cara O'Sullivan- A doctor who has experience as a field medic, she was hired due to her knowledge of combat wounds and medical flexibility.
- Pilot Thomas Allen- The pilot of the ship's helicopter, Thomas brings the team to, as said, their more dangerous missions, which he's well trained in doing.
OOCThis is the vine's newest team for the new generation of supers! You people probably already know the deal, so here are the rules.
- Heroes, Neutrals, and Villains may join.
- Characters of ages 10-21 may join.
- Standard RP rules apply.
- No bickering OOC. Try to keep it friendly. Take a break if you get in an argument, we've all been there.
- If your gonna be away for a while, tell us, especially if we have an RP planned.
- HAVE FUN AND SH#T! =D