Gathering of Vanity

Coven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Coven_

( http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbudwqHBs21qeu2bho1_400.jpg Image link cus mobile sucks)

The year is somewhere in the early 400s a mid summers eve gives birth to a lovely girl one Jackie Deviose. That's me, I was adorable, anyway. Father was a medic in the army of Constantinople, never was there a finer man. Mother a gypsy, nobody was more enchanting to be around then her. Rarely was there a night that ended with wants or emotional burden. I remember on cold nights when I couldn't sleep I'd look to the great palace. God what I would of done at that age to live there. Such childish dreams rarely come to fruition however.

A riot breaks out the place becomes pandemonium. That's the first time I saw blood and death up close. Sure I had seen executions but nothing like this. Meriva I played with her sense I was like four her mother tried to save her. Meriva was smothered to death her mother trampled. Donitello I'd had a crush on him for months, spear ran through his heart. Mom never let me grieve though just kept pulling me along. That palace I'd dreamed of I watched it burn.

Two deaths effected me though one marked the end of a youthful life. The other something to aspire to. Smoke is billowing into the sky don't even remember if it's night or day anymore. Stench god was it atrocious. We clear the gates but one of the rebels was good with a bow. Seven thousand men stayed to fight so Gainas and his men could flee. But as the massacre transpired that archer released the string. My mother found herself in the projectiles path. Her dying words were to "read this love" as she handed me a book that looked thousands of years old. Gainas my father the survivors with him and myself paused to watch letting the loss of our home sink in.

What stuck with me though was what a telescope showed me. A black silhouette drops from the church's peek a man is running on the roof trying to escape. I can't be sure but I swear the rebel leader was the one running. It looks like a punch aimed at the throat, distance makes it hard to be sure but I don't think it could be anything else. The fleeting leader drops dead. I wanted to be like him. I spend the rest of my time with my father and Gainas training learning medicine and the sword. I construct a symbol device that puts a crucifixion nail into my palm great for lethal quick jabs.

Come winter however and we find ourselves attempting to cross the Danube. We were undermanned and armed as we came across the Huns. Father died that day...I refuse to discus that moment my one fear is that I may have disappointed him in what I've become.

I spent several years as a slave, I believe that's when the girl in me true oh died. No fantasy castles no life as a soldier I was a servant to the nights ambitions. Things I did just to survive I'll never escape. Mom's magic however was a great help. I worked more and more to be the prettiest flower on the market. The pretty ones are treated better you see? I know what I did condemned others to abuse...survival though you know? Over time I became the most sought after companion, and sometime after that I was so good people were dropping fortunes just because I looked at them. I was the bewitching companion, the consort that cast a spell on men.

The brothel, and my owner Gerald Daviciii he passed away. So did his son, and his son's son. The entire corporation was gradually picked off until grandson of Gerald Daviciii, Michale Daviciii was all that was left. I'd spent how many years weeding them out? Now I had my window. Michale had finished bringing the new flowers to blossom pore things...

He wanted now to end the month with the finest, me. Like a good servant I obeyed. He'd dressed in the finest attire of the time, he had purchased the oldest wine in town. The meal was extravagant, wine strong. Michale became drowsy and intoxicated he barely resisted when I pinned him down. That's when I removed my father's scalpel from it's scabbard. It was my first kill and I truly found it beautiful. Man is said to be the most dangerous creature, but are flesh parts so easy. Vermillion stained my blade and hand and I remember not wanting to wash it off...

Afterwards Daviciii's business seemed done for, and in that vulnerable moment I claimed it as mine. Sense then the business has grown.

Nowadays we stay mostly away from what I grew up apart of. However if it's apart of the nightlife scene rest assured a woman named Jackie is profiting from it. I have partners virtually in every city. And that fact is known...

What most don't know is that I am practically the go to source of information. Assassins and businessmen all around the globe use places of my possession to discuss privately. And my boys and girls routinely help in a variety of missions.

FuzionGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice :) looking forward to seeing what you do with this one

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

This was really fun to read, nice job!

Natasha_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: There might be more of em if I find more interesting history moments to play in. Was fun trying to envision such scenes

And tanks :)

Peak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natasha_stark: I enjoyed it, if you do it again, you got a reader here :P