Gas_ Masks and my battle field

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Plan-B

Simulation...This is a battle zone meant for me and my friend Gas_mask so please stay off for now" now thins is for him it takes place in San happy Francisco bridge"the golden gate" so lets get started"

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: *steals your lucky charms*

I was, er, invited....? >.>........<.<.........Totally.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: So are we going to murder each other here?

If so, I'll post first.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Yes. Buba will come in when he wants

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was walking on the destroyed golden gate bridge.. mostly smoke Then i see an other man " hay you... who are you" I lifted my gun

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: A simulation made for large-scale sparring. The people, the cars, the Golden Gate Bridge, all virtual, despite their real feeling. As Cade, Dakota, and Linus stood on the bridge, they were in reality asleep int heir homes, powerful high-tech VR gear on their heads. This allowed them to customize the setting how the so choose before entering the simulation, as well as the scoring system. When a man goes down, they come back with one less life. After one party loses three lives, the simulation ends. Dakota waited back while Cade drew his gun. "Hey D, if he tries any of that high-tech crap, nullify it." Dakota nodded, and Cade went forth. Linus could be anywhere on this bridge. Abandoned cars littered the strip of suspended road, and Cade ducked under one as he saw a faint flash of light. The setting was mid-day, but high-tech weaponry tends to be... Bright. Cade radioed for Dakota. "Discharge this bitch!"

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth: Radio online... i followed Cades signal " i found you" I was about 1/2 a mile out i pulled out a pocket sniper. It unfolded as i pulled it out then i put a heat vision scope. "gotcha" i said looking throw the scope. I shot. "nooooo... i missed!"

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plan-b: "Damnit Dakota, what's taking so long? Pull that rifle to pieces, would ya?" The rifle in Linus' hands began to shake, and made metallic creaking noises as it began to separate from itself.

Plan-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Plan-B

@geth: " wha"... stchhh It shattered as glass "Ugh" i ran his way fast and i mean fast.heade right towards Cade Shooting with my hand cannon.POW POW POW