Game of Death: Ginger Miles vs Fa Shu Kai

Fa Shu Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fa Shu Kai

Fa Shu, sat waiting. He could sense the men around the Roadhouse. Their poor excuse for stealth was almost nauseating, yet he let them attempt at being stealthy. His fellow Riders knew something was going on as Fa Shu stood up taking a bo staff in hand an holding it tight. John made a move towards the door but Fa Shu threw a butterfly knife an it slams into the door, John looks back as if asking why Fa simply shakes his head. The men burst into the Roadhouse stammering at the sheer number of the Riders compared to their own. They stared at Fa Shu who walked towards the one holding a scroll an he smiles "Ill take it thats for me." an with a small movement he swings the bo staff hard slamming it into the mans back an he drops the scroll to the ground, with another fluid motion Fa brings the staff under the mans feet flipping him into the air. As the man flies up into the air he plants a single foot into the mans midsection sending him flying out the window. An with his foot he kicks the scroll up an catches it an reads soon he looks up at John "I will be taking that vacation now. Dont follow." and with that he gestures for the other men to lead him to where he must go.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The flight was excrucatingly boring, many times I had to amuse myself which meant tormenting my wouldbe captors. One decided to grow some balls but I made sure he wont be using them anymore. You wouldnt believe the wonders a plastice knife can be used for.

Soon the plane lands on a large a beautiful island. An men with red robes met with Fa Shu bringing him to a group of fighters. And was handed another scroll, an told to read it. With a smile he scans the audience of fighters finding exactly where Ginger was. He scopes her out with a raised eye brow thinking "Why do all the hot ones always need to kick my ass." an with that he heads off before the man in front of him finishes speaking. Heading off into the forest of the island and finding a suitable waterfall that would meet his needs. He scans it finding workable spots an soon begins to scope out the large vegitation around him. Smiling he steps through the water fall, an kneeling down an sitting indian style an begins to meditate waiting for Ginger.

Ginger Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ginger Miles

Ginger had been positioned in the Kogume forest for 5 years trying to master the art of the Lucha Libre style, Many people had passed through the sacred forest some which had learned from ginger and others whom had taught Ginger. Some came brining Violence, but never trekked the path the exited the forest.

She walked along the path with her knapsack on her back with her cloak blowing widely behind her back as she stepped down the dusty road to the temple. She received a Scroll from someone challenging her was weird because she had only been on earth for one month, but she didn’t care a fire burned in her soul to accept any challenge from any person at any time. She was training her body to take the pain of the powerful waves of the waterfall. She emerged from Under the water, edge, she could only guess that her opponent was a man \ she waded over to the edge and placed her clothes back on.

She belonged to the prestigious Ninjan group while she was a low class Ninjan with no  threat like powers, her skill and balance was amazingly perfect, she was able to sustain flight, however the rules of this engagement said no powers what so ever. Which was good for Ginger because she didn’t have any powers to begin with, she placed on her brass gauntlet and then prepared to greet her opponent, she knew he was in the area but couldnt tell where he was she knew his name but not what he looked like, she then yelled out to him.

FROM ALL ACROSS THE LAND THE WORLD’S GREATEST FIGHTERS WILL BE ENAGED IN COMBAT TO SEE WHO THE SUPREME ONE IS, FOR THIS PARTICULAR FIGHT IT WILL BE ME GINGER LYNN MILES VS YOU FA SHU KAI, MAY THE BEST FIGHTER WIN!

She said pacing around the water's edge with a smirk on her face, and her feet barley touching the ground because she was scaling them with the balls of her feet. She took her stance an awaited the encounter.

Fa Shu Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fa Shu Kai
The water crashes down in front of him, the water spalshing onto his face drenching his cloths. His arm wraps drenched in water making them heaveir, a smile comes to his face as he watches the slim woman walk up to the waters edge. She looks around the forest around her sizing each branch up an he watches as none of her weight is actually put onto her feet rather the balls of her feet. Meaning she puts alot of force behind her punches an uses her legs as a last resort, her leg muscles are twice the size of her upper muscles. Again pointing to the fact her legs are her killing strikers. Weapons were not permitted during the fight which also meant Fa was to use what he had his own body. Taking in a deep breath an exhaling slowly he stands bowing towards the woman an with a smile he pulls his arms backwards. Then with a combination of kicks an punches he prepares himself to inititate the first attack, spinning in the air an landing on one foot he calms down.

Still staring at her he walks through the waterfall, the water beating onto him he walks through to the other side into the open. Making on large leap landing on the edge of the small riverbed in front of Ginger he smiles as he paces around her bouncing from foot to foot.  He looks her up an down, now closer than before he finds her features rather appealing  "
Ginger Miles I presume, such a beautiful name Ginger. Although I find the name actually quite amusing, Ginger itself is sweet yet packs a wild punch does it not who ever named you mother or father had your future already in mind when naming you." He stops bowing in front of her, a honorable warrior Fa paid his respects to her bowing before the fight. Then moving into a mantis stance he smiles "Formalities are always bothersome, now that there out of the way." He bursts forwards doing a cartwheel in the air swinging his right leg around sending it towards her skull.  After the initial attack he follows it by leaping over her back an coming around sending a hard drill kick towards the back of her skull.
Ginger Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ginger Miles

Ginger just allowed a smile to resonate from the side of her mouth, Unlike her sister Hayden she wasn’t a powerhouse, every skill every move was already planned in her mind, and if something interfered with that Pattern she then adjusted to it, After he bowed she bowed, The time had come to engage one another, he decided to attack first he cart wheeled towards her and attempted a decisive blow to her head Ginger leapt off the ground and into the air swinging her elbow around meeting his foot, blocking the blow. However he was a tad bit faster than she was, so he was able to get around her, she felt a powerful kick to the head, knocking her face first towards the ground, but she extended her hands forward and pushed up off the ground before she made contact with it. While still in the same motion she kicked her legs back; so they went passed his, but where still parallel to each other.

She spinned in the air trying to knock him down with her legs, if this worked she should would have still had her legs interlocked with his, she would have tucked her right leg in-between her legs while pulling his left leg back while applying pressure on his head by pulling it back. Ginger had worked on techniques like this for awhile when she was at home on ninjeta, and she was heavily influenced by the anaconda snake, making everyone of her movements mock the legendary snake. However she didn’t know he opponent well enough so if she missed the initial leg lock then the effort was a void, she was attempting to wear down his body with a series of rest holds and submissions.

Fa Shu Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fa Shu Kai
She was quick, her movements fluid. Taking me by surprise after my kick to her head she bounced back locking her legs with mine. Bending my legs in fashion that if someone were to look upon us their mind would be in the gutter. Which by this time my head had glimpsed in the gutter, her legs locked tightly with mine and her hand pressed up against my head pulling back. Her eyes meant for a submission, but in a fight like this the only sure way of winning is rendering your opponent completly unable to move. Which she has, twisting my hands around an pressing my palms against the dirt. I put all my strength into my arms an push hard, my body lifts into the air. I use the momentum to fall forward and stretching out my hands grasping the ground hard I flip my legs over me then twisting both my legs to a point they pop. Releasing her grip on me I stand on my hands then push up leaping an landing back onto my legs. They pop back into place, the pain from that move was almost unbearable but it needed to be done. Her hand had slipped from my head the second I pushed myself off the ground. She was in front of me with a glare of curiosity an irritation.

"
Gonna need to be a little more creative to get me in a submission I cant get out of." Water drips from the wraps around my arms. As I smile at her before leaping forward an sending a short kick towards the side of her head, then bringing my leg back towards my body I send another towards her midsection. Then swinging around sending a hard uppercut towards her chin. Then reaching forward placing my hands on her shoulders I jump up sending both my knees towards her face, using her own body as a lift lifting my entire body up and sending the knee attack at her.
Ginger Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ginger Miles

He managed to send her forward, before she rolled on the ground she planted her hands on the ground and pushed up landing back on her feet, she raised an eyebrow at the failed attempt to break his leg, but she knew were the strain was his head and his right light, she had implemented the first leg of her anaconda vise plan.  Ginger took her fighting style back , he came on the attack, again he tried with a kick to the side of her head , but she slightly ducked, and then the kick with the same foot she just smacked it down, but in a turn of events he uppercutted her in the jaw, her head jerked back, she then repositioned her head forward and was caught by his knees to the face which drew first blood. The liquid purple blood stained the ground beneath her. She staggered back but then took her stance, she ran toward him this time.

She got low and attacked with her reverse roundhouse heel kick which was a round house kick at low, middle and high mediums togather in succession. She jumped back and ran again, this time she turned her body to the side, which looked like she was doing a sideways cartwheel, but what it really was is a butterfly kick. She back flipped three time back an then came back toward him she went for a flying knee to the balls, if this worked she went to grab his grab and bring in behind his head, she would then jumped up plant her feet into his spine and toss him into the river.  Ginger’s plan had been messed up soo she could do nothing but improvise.

Fa Shu Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fa Shu Kai
Her movements again fluid an without mistake, yet their delivery was with mistakes. Her roundhouse kicks an cartwheels were obvious to the trained eye as she put alot of pressure onto her feet an leaned in on the said foot before unleashing the attack. Fa Shu brought his elbow up connecting with the side of her foot during her roundhouse kick, and her butterfly kick was blocked by letting her believe she was able to connect. He allowed her foot to make some contact an moved slightly so her leg went straight behind him. Spinning around as she flew through the air in this kick he pushed her in the air. She landed still to his disappointment, and doing a varied amount of backflips she stood for a moment. This allowed for Fa to plan his next attacks, looking slightly behind him noticing he was directly in line to be tossed into the water. Looking around the river quickly he found the water was knee deep an also shallow enough to allow for fluid kicks. A smile came to his face as he turned back to her an she had already began an attack sprinting forward with her knees aiming for his groin. He brought his right hand out an bringing the palm forward caught her knee. And bringing it up her leg he sent a small kick to the area right about her groin area, even women got the wind knocked out of them if this connected. He allowed for her to grab him an toss him into the river, even taking the contact of the kick to the back but moving enough that it didnt cause irreversable damage to his spine. As he flew through the air he brought his arm around grabbing hers an bringing her down into the water with him as he fell in. The water was a short reprieve from the heat of the water, he sighed an came up standing. His biceps tripping with water an glisening with sweat, he tore the wraps around his wrists off an tossing them out of the water.

His cloths torn if any of his shirt was left, her body dripping with water. And her eyes filled with frustration, he knew her kind couldnt swim but the water was not going to be a contest of swimming, just a way to keep her from using what she is good at submissions. He ran forward, the water doing nothing to his speed he spun in towards her doing a barrel roll his fists outstretched for a maximum punch. Then bringing his foot down as a break he stopped spinning in the water faster than he would on land he performed a cartwheel bringing the ball of his foot up in an attempts to slam it into her stomach with one foot, and with the other as the cartwheel finished into the side of her skull in her temple.
Ginger Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ginger Miles

Ginger rose out of the water; her perfectly tied back blonde hair was now all over her face. She rose up out of the water she reached down on the side of her boot and pulled a knife, she pulled the knife up to her head and began cutting away at her hair, lock after lock fell until it stopped at her jaw. She couldn’t have that getting in her way. She didn’t want to stick the knife back in her boot to make him uncomfortable, so she decided to toss it further in the River.  He came at her and LIKE THE MIGHT RED SEA it parted at his presence, she braced herself she side stepped the punch which seemingly broke the laws of inertia. Even though she side Stepped the punch, that wasn’t the attack the kick was, she took a powerful blow to the stomach, and then one to the head.

These blows caused her to fall face first into the river, she shot from the water, and went on a fast assault with her piston punches she struck very particular areas of his body, attack mostly at the center of his chest, she jumped over him, her vertical being a 39 she tried to hook her legs under his shoulder, this would slam him down backwards on his neck. She then got up trying to place a leg scissors (figure four) on him inside the water  She knew his hands would still be free but so were Her’s she applied it like a snake. Every time he breathed her legs strengthen.  IF she put this on she would continue if not break his ACL in his right Leg.

Fa Shu Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fa Shu Kai
Their moves almost unseen, her punches striking at him like lightning and his counters. Stopping each blow with the side of his arm or hands, their moves would have been unseen to anyone but fighters of their caliber. Even the cameras around the entire island did not catch the speed at with they moved, only the last move. Where Ginger brought her legs under his arms as she flipped over him an slamming him hard into the ground, any less of a man would have died but bringing his hands up as he was slammed down was the only thing keeping him from breaking his neck. His body falling backwards an on his back he looks up at the sky as she leaps up, the breath knocked out of him he can only watch as she slams down locking her legs with his. The sharp pain of his legs being pushed an pulled at the same time was at best irritating, her submissions were beginning to become irritating an he voiced his opinion.

"
Damn you woman, cant you do anything more than a submission. Its beginning to be quite a bothersome feature of you."  He leans up fast grabbing her leg an untangling his right leg from hers, bringing her leg up he sends a elbow down right onto her knee. Then slipping his right leg out quickly an pulling backwards he sends a hail of one leg drill kicks towards her face in efforts of her releasing his other leg.
Ginger Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ginger Miles

Ginger had the figure four LeckLock Locked in until he mustered up some strength and Kicked out of it. Damaging his legs would have to limit his mobility, and set her up for her assault. She smiled at his Irritation, He moved quickly slamming his elbow into her Stone like knee she tried to Hiss the Pain off, however this was short lived she then was subjected to his attack from his free leg. She took hits to the face and other various regions of her body. She eventually let the Leg go but she stayed face first underwater. 

Like a South American Blood Snake she shot out of the Water in a Spear like Tackle trying to drive her shoulders into his gut, attempting to knock him onto the ground.  She then made her way over to him where she tried to Punch him in the Gut.  She wanted to follow up with a deadly spinning heel kick to the face followed by a low kick to his calf.

She again began to sway front left to right again, she ran towards him but right before she arrived at him she spun around and reappeared behind him, she was doing it with great speed so it only appeared that she was still coming towards him. So from behind him she began slamming down her first. After her attack, she twisted her back a little bit and jumped from left to right towards him punching and kicking at different parts of his body in an attempt to beat him down him down. When she obtained her firm footing, her foot was engulfed with enough force to bring down a tree she kicked directly at his Mandible. She Spun her foot around and landed back down in a frog position, she then leapt up with a spinning uppercut screaming SHORYUKEN!  If that worked she would go over to him and  then

She would then try and Pick him up and slam him down on his Spine like she did before.

Fa Shu Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fa Shu Kai

"Oh sh!t" was all he got as she shot out of the water slamming ehr shoulders into his gut, the wind knocked out of him he staggered backwards. But he was still able to bring up his palm catching her second attack towards his gut. Then another set of attacks aimed at his face an calf came with deadly force, bringing his arm up blocking the face hit and lifting his leg up to block her from attacking his calf. But it was a bit too slow and she was able to still do damage to his leg, bringing him to a hop while he tries to push the pain out of his leg. She comes back at him hopping around like a monkey again using her fists on his back. And still reeling from the calf kick his back was caught off guard an her punches sent him flying, pushing off a tree he swings around and begins to punch at various parts of his body.Blocking almost all these punches he focuses on her kicks as she comes around with the kicks he blocks all and with her last kick in this flurry of attacks he leaps into the air kicking her leg out of the way and leaping over her landing hard onto his right leg.

The pain coming back he was up able to break her next attack as a kick came at him striking him squarly in jaw, blood spurts and splatters on the ground. Rage finally building to a point in his body the world slows down as she releases one of her special techniques the Shoryken. The world slows down because of the pain and he quickly grabs her fist an begins to squeeze saying "
My turn." Bringing her fist to the side he slames his head down onto towards her nose, an bringing the fight in close and unleashing a full throttle seismic punch (which is when he pulls his arm far back an putting all his strength into his fist) into her gut. Then spinning his arms in with hers in an attempts to wrap his arms in with hers he leaps up into the air still holding onto her an releasing a massive double drill kick into her chest, then almost walking up her body bringing his foot back and performing a backwards summersault sending a kick to her jaw. As he lands he comes in for another massive attack speeding towards her an spinning in the air performing a cartwheel an slamming his foot down hard towards her neck aiming for the pressure point that would cause her entire body to become paralyzed or go completely numb.

Ginger Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ginger Miles

She squinted her eyes as he grabbed her fist, however she swayed her head missing  his headbutt, Ginger saw this coming he was keeping her squared, bringing the fight in close range. he cocked his arm back and released a huge punch into the gut of Ginger, she leaned over but rebounded he still had her arm, this was the most oppertune time for her to go in for her Final Submission Move but while she was in the Motion  he kicked her in her chest, he then walked up her body and kicked her in the Jaw he face shot up as blood came down her face, she see's him attempting a Cartwheel but Ginger rolled out of the Way, she knew that this would throw off his balance for a few seconds, she tried to stiff kick him in the jaw.  She made sure that she grabbed his arm while he had hers, she swung around with her free arm while trying to trip him with her foot. she then Like a Snake shot her middle finger and Index Finger towards the throat.

She backflipped a few ways back after breaking loose.. She ran at him and tried to bicycle him in the head.She landed perfectly on her toes, Quickly performing a windmill kick that was aimed at his head. She then stepped back and punched with a combination of 6 fast jabs at his face.Her timing and precsion as almost on point,with a nice chance that a  even few would hit him.She backed flipped and sidestepped to prevent a rebuttal attack.

She went on the attack again, she got close sqauring up so she would take any Idle hits, she then tried to grab him and irish whip him towards the river but before he went she would whip him back and attempt a Face smash to her knee, While She then tried to grab behind his head and bring her knee's to his head, as she hit the ground this would cause the force of the ground to amplify her knee strike.

Fa Shu Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Fa Shu Kai
He leaped over her attempt at a kick almost dropping down right into her attempt at cutting off his breathing with a finger jab technique. He grabbed the fingers twisting before realsing them and watched as she flipped back before bursting forward at him again. He could feel his body crack an creek as the fight was finally taking its toll on him, but he still had four more master techniques to release on her. So he flexed digging his feet into the sand of the river an let her come at him. He leaped into the air first performing a bicyle kick and then following with a windmill, moving to the right an left he dodged both. Her body was still limber but he knew she had recieved some serious damage from his seisemic punch, and she releases a 6 feature jab at his face. He took a deep breath in allowing her moves to play out attacking all of his face at once, his nose broken but nothing much else broke much beside the skin. Yet the pain was almost unbearable, she moved in efforts to make sure an attack by Fa was unwise. Agaion she continued her attack grabbing him by the wrist an swinging him around then pulling him back for a knee crush. The first connected with his gun an she tried again aiming for his head again the pain causing world to slow down. He balls his fist an slams it down towards her kneecap. Wanting to hear the noise of the knee shattering he didnt wait for her other knee to come up an crush more of his bones he dislodged her grip on his wrist an flipped backwards sending an upwards kick to her chin as he did so.

Standing almost unable to keep from falling he watched her body, she had taken alot fo damage. But he knew that to fell her she would eed to recieve damage to her legs an arms at the same time. Taking in a deep breath an bringing himself to gain more strength he moves his arms in a helicopter motion bringing him down in front an back of him. Then staring her down moving down into a Muy Tai stance he stares at her with an intent to kill. "Alright killswitch on" and with saying that to himself he knows the next moves are for the kill rather than ending her movement. The next attacks were to be done so perfect that dodging would be more dangerousthan to allow it to connect "Seismic, Thunder an Lightning" he says in his head before with lightning speed bursting forward. The sand  in front of him parted as he ran at her with such speed, Bringing his right arm over his head he screamed "
Thunder STRIKE!" touching his index,middle, an ring fingers with his thumb he sends it fast at her neck, the point of contact would be the same of a enhanced punch. Then bringing his left arm up he balls his fist pulling his index an middle fingers up a bit creating a divit then screams "Lightning!" aiming for her ribcage so that if the attack connects it would cause some if not all of her ribs to break an puncture her lungs. Then moving in much closer he brings both his arms out to the side and balling his entire fist sending them at her skull aiming directly at her temples, then he leaps into the air pulling his legs in and sending them into her gut furthering her injuries if all of his attacks connect finishing with a scream "Seismic combination!" The force of his kick sent him flying as his moves were all completed. He stands breathing hard having one more technique to use, for the final attack.
Ginger Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ginger Miles

Ginger wiped her essence from her mouth; it had run from her jaw like the Mighty Tigris and Euphrates River. Her mouth was open with her teeth clenched together, she had managed to avoid her deadly blow with her windmill kick, and he was able to dodge the attacks with such ease. He dashed at her brining his Fist towards her Neck he slowed him down with her eyes, he came in for a punch and she planted her foot down and jumped to the right of him her foot dragging the dirt with it.

He came at her again striking, She bounced back on her feet he came at her again she could tell by the change in his striking positions he was aiming to kill, she had been beaten badly by the fight as a whole but these last few strikes where going to be the defining point, he struck at her ribcage she dropped her arm and rose her leg to block the strike at her rib cage. The impact slammed into her thigh causing her muscles to twist causing a cramp, her motion was limited now, and she still had very fluent upper motion he came in a punched at her temples this would have killed her had she not been durable as she was, but he then kicked her in the gut, she hunched over with some type of white substance pouring from her mouth.

She punched at her thigh a loud pop; she gritted her teeth as a slight tear came out the side of her eye.  She didn’t know what the result of his assault would be but she knew she had at least one attack left in her, she ran at him and kicked at is right leg. She then spun around and elbowed towards his gut, she then attempted to pick him up with her hands under hooked under his aiming to slam him down, this was known as a under hook face buster. She then went for her final Submission she attempted to grab him in a full nelson like lock while slowly bringing him to the ground, she tried to vice lock her leg’s on him cutting of his respitory system, After a Long part of silence on her part she said to him. I DO NOT WISH TO KILL YOU MY FRIEND BUT I MUSNT ALLOW YOU TO WIN! 

Fa Shu Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fa Shu Kai
Those last attacks drained alot of what was left of his physical strength, leaving him with one last pit of energy to unleash his final technique. Yet his final move was not one of physical strength, but rather something else. His labored breathing allowed her to confidence to come in again for a close quarters set of attacks. Kicking at his right leg which was not the main attack she had planned yet he still put an effort into blocking the attack bringing his leg up as hers came in for the kick. Wrapping his leg around hers an spinning around her out of her allowing her next attack to miss completely. Spinning around she attempts to lifting him again but it was not to happen a third time as when she put her arms out to lift him he places his own on her arms an uses the momentum to leap over her. Clearing a good 5 feet of her, putting her at a distance but this was short lived as she again came in for another submission her moves were fluid an he unable to counter her initial grab, but as she attempts to lift him into a full nelson....he releases his final move. She grabs him in an attempt at bringing him down but using a bit of his strength he brings their bodies back up to a standing not allowing her to wrap her legs around him. He knew this technique and he was not going to allow it to succeed.  His body almost increases in size as he takes in a deep breath pushing his arms out breaking her grab and now he was inches from her body

"Sorry Ginger, but I will not loos this bout. Too much riding on this, but death is the only way to finish this match and allow me to go on." He leans in to her whispering fast " Do not worry my attack will not kill you,but more put you into a deep sleep that appears as death. Sorry but this WILL be painful." He brings his arms back then sends them forward with the last bit of strength he has going into his arms. Balling his fists as they near her ribcage, as he finishes this attack he spins around opening his palm and aiming for her head in an attempt to slam her into the ground face first, then with his other hand placing his index finger and middle finger together he thrusts it forward aiming for the part of the spine right below the C4 vertabra.