Gambler vs Alexander RPG

Avatar image for alexander_h__kings
Alexander H. Kings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A chase through roof tops in the city of love. For a long time Alexander H. Kings have been in pursue of the man he is chasing. The one man known as Gambler. A one man operation- Actually more like a man with the intentions of finishing the meaningless battle in which Veritas inc and the government have to endure when ever this criminal feels like doing some damage. Xander’s vision is different, instead of waiting for the assassins to just assemble their troops and be ready for battle so that then NATO get off their rich butts and act. Xanders decided to go on the hunt in Paris with only two more men to catch the assassins one by one before they can strike again.

“Kings, were are you? we lost your signal, do you read me?” Alex keeps running after the Gambler through the rooftops, alleyways and nightclubs. “I’m in pursuit, I’m not loosing him again!” Alex chase the man all the way to a recycling plant but seem to have lost him. “Damn” He sighed while catching his breath. “I chase him across the city, sonovab!ch seem to be as durable as me..” Alex then reach to his holster grabbing one of the guns with explosive rounds   “I’m at the recycling plant get your butt over and be ready for anything I’m going in.” Alex walks in the recycling plant having the gun firmly pointing forward. The agent was wearing his yellow goggles, black cargo pants, gray bulletproof vest and black tight shirt under it.

Alex kicks a door braking the lock open  and walks in pointing the gun but only finds mountains of packed news paper. “Not a great place, is a bit tight” Alex was been cautious as he walk since he could be running to an ambush. “Where the hell did you go?”  Alex search the plant but couldn’t find the assassin.

“I think I lost him.. Crap this is the second time this week” he says into the communicator. Alex place then gun back on its holster and speaks once again on the communicator “Let wrap it up and call it a day, over” Alex rubs his eyes sighing then shaking his head he turns around heading to the exit but he stops noticing the man simply leaning on the wall. Alex draws his gun “Halt, stay were you are or I swear to god I’ll blow your head off” Alex notice the man seem careless of Alex’s words. “Finally caught up to ya” Alex press a button on the gun and a mild flash goes off tasking a picture of him. “Now we’ll see who is chasing ghost, those damn blind bastards will hear me now.” Alex looks at Gambler’s surrounding, he realize he is right next to the exit and by this time he would have been out the factory, if he stayed was for a reason.  “Why are you still here? you should of been far by now” he ask to the assassin curious while still aiming the gun at the man's skull.            

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler gracefully glided from roof top to roof top. Stylishly executing his superhumanly perfected Parkour skills. For several weeks now he had found himself locked in a never ending game of cat and mouse. His pursuer was equally skilled and athletic, constantly pushing the Cajun to his limits. Tonight though his adversary seemed more motivated then ever to bring him down, perhaps for good. An endless list of names kept running through the photographic memory of the King of Kings. Searching for the likeliest suspect. Veritas and the Vine Villains seemed unlikely candidates. As stories of an all out assault on city would have both teams heavily invested. But if not them, then who?

Quickly the LaS councilmen slipped down through an open skylight atop an old recycling plant. Silently the crafty villain crouched low while balancing high above on a support beam. The shadows serving as camouflage as his blood colored eyes gleamed with anticipation. He didn’t have to wait long, violently the doors where kicked open as the man destined to battle the Living Legend entered. His technique was brash and forward. He hadn’t even bothered to cut radio silence before pursing his target into the dark and suffocating building. As if by magic, or slight of hand, Gambler instantly produced a single card in his grasp. Rolling it back and forth between his fingers as a devilish smile swept across his face. But for reason known only to himself, as quickly as the card had appeared, it disappeared back into his sleeve.

After a brief exchange between the hero and his reinforcements, he turned and made his way towards the door. Taking the opportunity Gambler dropped down from the rafters barely making a sound as he landed. With one swipe of his hand he struck a match against a rusty barrel before using it to light his cigarette. Arrogantly the assassin leaned against a nearby wall. Like all great trackers the hero’s senses alerted him immediately. Spinning around guns drawn and ready, he spoke.

“Halt, stay were you are or I swear to god I’ll blow your head off. Finally caught up to ya. Why are you still here, you should of been far by now?”

Nonchalantly Gambler took one last drag before flicking the cancer stick off to the side. And with his trademark Cheshire Cat grin he smirked,

“Because Mon Ami, I don’t want to run from you, I don’t even want to kill you. What I do want however, is your loyalty. Join me. Join me and dee Les Assassins Silenciuex, and I’ll make u into dee worlds greatest assassin.”

Avatar image for alexander_h__kings
Alexander H. Kings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After finally coughing up with the man he had been chasing over the past weeks all that ran through Xander’s mind was to pull the trigger, but the decision of the assassin to cease he’s escape had caught the agent’s attention. After curiously asking the assassin for the reason the answer replied was not expected.

“Because Mon Ami, I don’t want to run from you, I don’t even want to kill you. What I do want however, is your loyalty. Join me. Join me and dee Les Assassins Silenciuex, and I’ll make u into dee worlds greatest assassin.”

Alexander stood firm on his aim on the assassin and after a mild chuckle and spitting on the floor he replies “Me, working for you. Heh that's a laugh, sorry. But I got a strict rule against working with psychopaths. All I see when I look at you, scumbags, is the eternal photograph strapped to my memory of my house burning down to ashes along with my family.” Alex frowns his brow and tighten his teeth at the images of his family photos been consume by flames. With the vein been drawn on his head and arms as he tightly holds the gun the X agent then shouts.

"You're dead, just like the rest!"

After the concluding words Alex pulls the trigger five times while aiming at the assassin bursting five SDB at the assassin. The bullets were created to burst at impact making greater damage to the opponent, side effects a blown off limb. Alex called the bullets second death bullets. All were aim at the assassin’s head and body to finish off one of the LAS leaders if they serve their purpose.