#2  Edited By Psysis
Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Lady Nightmare

She picks up the news paper and set it back on the desk. Lady looks into her junior detectives eyes with excitement. Suddenly, room suddenly the room did not seem so hot anymore. She twisted her body around the desk uncrossed her legs. Each of her black heels clicked on the floor as she got up from the table. Lady had on a long white strapless dress with a long slit on the side. Right above the slit was a small black bow. It was similar to the one in her hat.

So, the infamous G finally bit the dust.

Well it sounds that waysaid her assistant

So fill me in on the details how? Where? You know the drill.

The junior started painting the picture for her.

Well from what I hear….

If you were to walk directly in to the gloomy office you would see his life less body right before his desk. Blood was spattered all over the deluxe office in the sky. His blood stained his five piece suit. That suit seem like his uniform no she knew never seen his in regular clothes and the day of his death was not any different.

Lady started pondering over the clues. So, he wasn’t behind his desk when he had gotten shoot. He must have been greeting the person that shot him, some one that he knew fairly well. That rules out some business partners, but it’s too close to call. Lady looked the junior reporter with her light brown eyes.

I think it time we pay that office a visit.

Both the boy and her started heading toward the door. Just as she was reaching for the golden colored door knob, her good friend came to the door with a bouquet of flowers.

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Midnightist
This was the not someone died
"The night was young and the thugs were out and about. Crime was in the air. The city's sweet smell was covered in the stank of death. I started out my day like I always do. I was a reporter for a livin. Peter Rest AKA "Never Rest" they called me cause I never rested to get a story. I was good at my job. I loved bringin in the scum of da Earth. I was jealous when the cops got to somebody first. I never wasted my time with them dumb other pieces crime was my beat and I beat it to He!!, but dat was my day job. I had anther job during the night or more precisely Midnight. See the scum was afraid of me every where I went and not just as Peter Rest, but as Midnightist the Man of Midnight too"
I wore a long leather jacket and mask. I wanted to scare the crimes socks off and I did. Each night I put on my gun and knife and went out into the cold dank black of the night. This night was supposed to be just like the other nights. Me doin my job like I do every other night. I had got word that Sammy the Silk was planin to steal him some diamonds and I wasn't about to let a hood like him get away with that much loot. The rocks is worth 50,000 smackers and they supposed to go to some sick kids and they was goin to the sick kids.

It was 9:00 o'clock at night. I was across from the bank they was robben. The wind was blowing and they was waitin for the curator to leave. Once he was gone the only one there was the guard. They knocked on the door and when he came they rushed him and gave him one mean lookin wallop. I knew that was my cue. I jumped down to the streets and ran over to the bank. The boys was workin on the safe an then I busted in and started workin on them.

Sammy the Silk and his boys didn't know what hit em. Joey the Rush decided to rush at me but ended up gettin the bums rush. Then Splat Face was splatted against the wall. The last boy Timmy Trigger was up on the cat walk shootin at me. He was good with his twin rovlvers but I was better with mine. I shot the gun right out his hand and took him down a peg when I jumped in the air and gave one for the money with my left hook.

I looked over and Sammy was runnin away out the door leavin his boys behind the scum he was. He maybe got ten feet before he reached his get away car. He started the engine and drove off, but I jumped out the window and smashed on his car. He flew out the window cause like scum he wasn't wearen his seat belt, but that scum always breakin the law. I tired up the boys and got in the Midnight Mobile and drove to police headquarters. I got there but the place was buzzen. I stopped to talk tot Sue Beman. She was a little cute on me and was the Commissioners secretary . I asked her what was goin on and she said didn't yah hear they shot the G-man."
Homicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Homicide

Five nights ago...

Alexandra sat upon a wooden chair in a dark cold office room, a cherry wooden table sat in front of her as she sat across a rather large man. The small room was light up by only a dim lamp that was about ten feet away from the table, leaving the rest of the area around them rather hard to see. A flicker of light shone across her as the man lit up a wooden match, slowly rising it up to his cigar that was held in his mouth by his lips. As the fire hit the cigar the man slowly began to suck on it, inhaling the fire into it and breathing in its smoke. Holding it in for a few seconds he slowly let it out, a sigh of relief filling him as he shook the match out and then used his other hand to pull the cigar out of his mouth, holding it in between his index finger and his thumb of his right hand as he smiled the smooth sound of a saxophone played by none other than Sidney Bachet filled the room. The man nod his head to the sound of it as he kept his brown eyes close.

All this time Alex stay seated, dressed in her black slinky knee-length dress, her hills tapping on the wooden floor as she ran her fingers through her short black chin-length bob hairdo. She hated the smell of cigar, even though it seemed to be popular among the rich and power just recently. Her brown eyes slowly made their way around the office, now bored with whatever she was called in for. About ten minutes later she then leaned forward a bit and placed her hands on her lap, crossing her legs as she curled her lips. "Ok Benny, you and your boys got me in here, what is it that you want?" she straight up asked him.

"Alex," he said as he paused for a moment. "I can call you Alex right?" Nodding her head in agreement Benny kept going. "I have heard much about you, your not like most of the other flappers around here, you have your own sense of style and sense of power." He put the cigar between his lips once more as he continued to suck the smoke in his lungs. "You know G-man right?"

Alex blinked a few times, who didnt know about G-man, he was one of the goodies of this city and not to mention, rich and powerful. While others looked up to him, people like Benny and Alexandra feared him for his power. He wasnt a person one could screw around with and not worry about getting burned in the end. "Yeah, I know G-man, I heard his giving a speech at some children’s hospital that their just opening around the corner from here. He donated a lot of that, didnt he?" She asked as she stayed seated down, shifting her weight a little.

"Yeah, thats the guy, he's also been keeping tabs on me and my men." he turned his seat around so that his back would be faced towards her. "G-man wasnt very... enthusiastic when I used his land to do some of my smuggling, and he ended up some how getting twenty of my best men arrested." he slammed his fist on the side of his chair. "He's also screwed around with Terry Bartolo and Venny Shaper." He said as he puffed his cigar some more. "And I dont have to tell you how much they didnt appreciate him taking their men as well and turning them into the police." He slowly let the smoke out from his mouth, it forming into a circle. "I have a proposition for you." he turned back around. "Take out G-man, and I'll give you one thousand dollars." He leaned forward, his brown eyes locked with her own.

Alexandra blinked a few times, sure she wasnt your average girl, hell some times she questioned if she even was a girl, having these strange powers she was 'gifted' with, but taking on G-man, sounded like suicide. Only the major crime/drug/gang lords knew about her powers, she worked for anyone who gave her the best pay when it really came down to it. She was still young and she still had to take care of her siblings and with the powers she possessed, becoming a hitman seemed to be suited for her the best. A smirk came on her lips as she fixed her eyes back on the man. "How do I know your not just going to screw me over, when I do get the job done, I may be a young woman, but I am not stupid." She said as she began to tap her fingers on the table.

"I will give you five hundred tonight, and five hundred when the job is complete, how does that sound?"

"Let me see the money now.
" Alex said leaning back in her seat.

Benny then reached under his desk and pulled out a rather large black suit case, opening it up he set it open on the table and turned it to Alex, it was stacked with bills, unlike something she had never seen before. Without question she stood up and stuck her right arm out. "Mr. Benny, you got yourself a deal." The two shook hands as Benny too stood up and handed her the suit case. "Just tell me when, and were and consider the job done." She said as she held it next to her body.

"Five days from now, he's going to be in his office at down town Vine City, he stays there late when no one else is around, usually. Thats when I need you to strike, dont worry about an alibi because we already got one for you. At that night you are going to be working at one of my lovely clubs, 'The Illumination' thats on the other side of the city. I've already paid off four other people to say that they saw you there and even one to say that he spent the entire night with you. Just incase those dark coppers start digging around."
Benny said as he began to write something down on a piece of paper. "Here's the address to where G-man is going to be at, when your done, I need you to bring me something to show me that you did kill him, I dont care what it is, surprise me." he said as he began to walk over to the door. "Thank you for seeing me at such short notice Ms. Rahn, take care ok?" he said with a weary smile as he opened the door for her.

Alexandra took the case, firmly in her hands as she began to make her way out of the office. "Its been pleasure doing business with you Benny." She said with a smirk as she made her way out of his office, other people giving her a strange look.

Last Night...

Alexandra stood outside of the building that Benny sent her to, it was ten story building that seemed to be shut down for the night, only a couple of lights glowed from the windows. Alex took a glance around to see if anyone was around, but it being eight at night now, most people were gone at home, this would make her job a more easier and she might not even have to kill more than one person tonight. Holding onto a black suit case tightly and now wearing another slinky knee-length dress but this time in red, she began to make her way to the building. Stopping at the door she gently placed her free left hand on it and shook it a few times, only to show that it wouldnt open up. With a smile she then took one more glimpse, when all was clear she took a deep breath and phased into through the door, now walking around inside the building she began to make her way up to the floor were G-mans office was.

Slipping into an elevator she sighed in relief to find no one was inside she then knelt down and flipped open the case, showing a pistol, two knives and black gloves as well as two vials filled with some sort of yellowish pale liquid. She slipped on the gloves as she loaded the pistol and tucked each knife on both legs were they were held by a leather strap and tucked one of the vials in between her breast in her dress and closed the case, as soon as she did the door opened to an almost pitch black hallway. Alex smirked, this was getting easier and easier every second. Her feet slowly moved across the wooden floor as she looked at each door until she stopped at one.

“Mr. G-man.” She read out loud as she then walked over to the office next to his and took a deep breath, phasing through the door and walking onto the other mans office. This is the person she was plant all the evidence with. Not wasting time she set the case on his desk and walked up to the wall and placed her head against the wall. Talking was heard from the other end, seemed like he was speaking through one of those newer contraptions that came out not too long ago, something that the rich called the… telephone. She could also hear the radio playing as well, the sound of Louis Armstrong filled his room as she closed his eye’s the sound of the trumpet filled the room. A smirk came upon her face, ‘easy kill’ she thought to herself as she took another deep breath and walked right through the wall, as she phased through again she now stood right behind G-man, his back to her as he talked on the phone.

She took a few steps to the shadows to make herself unknown and stood there for a few minutes while G-man wrapped up his conversation. As soon as he hung up the phone he stood up and began to stretch out his arms, still dressed in his business suite he walked away from his desk and to a small bar that was on the other side of the room before he even picked up a cup a ‘click’ was heard from behind him. Slowly turning around he was greeted by a gunshot to his stomach.

G-man’s eyes widen as he heaved over wrapping his arms around his waist trying to hold the blood that was now pouring out of his stomach in place. With a laugh Alex then reached up and pulled out a knife with her right hand and sliced across G-mans neck, blood shot across the room as the knife swung away from his body, dots of blood were now seen on his desk and even the window of the office. G-man began to gargle on his own blood as he moved one of his hands to his throat to stop the bleeding. “You shouldn’t have screwed with Benny, G.” Alex leaned in and whispered to him as she then pulled out the other knife with her left hand and jammed it in his back and right under his last rib, right where one of his kidneys were at. As she pulled the blade out from there she then backed away and allowed him to fall face first to  the ground, blood dripping from both blades she chucked to herself as she stabbed one of the blades in the middle of his hand and turned his head to the side.

She had to make sure he was dead and the only way was to pour the poison that was in the vial in his mouth. This liquid was none other than sarin, she popped the top off and poured the liquid in his mouth and then threw the glass bottle on the door of G-mans office, a pool of blood now surrounding him as his body began to grow cold. “Enjoy the after life.” She said as she patted his shoulder and pulled her life off of his hand and walked back to the same wall she came through walking into the same room she first walked into where her black case was. Now it was time to plant the evidence.

She flipped open the case to show a handkerchief and a tie. She quickly pulled out the handkerchief as she cleaned the blades with it and left it on the side of his desk. With out stopping she then grabbed the blue tie and walked back into G-mans room and hogged tied the already dead man with the tie. She smirked to herself as she kicked the body, her shoes now covered with blood as she walked back to the other room through the wall and pulled out another vial of the poison from the case, and walked over to the grandfather clock  that was in his room, she pulled open the door and set the vial right in the small back corner of inside the clock, closing the clock shut as she then grabbed the gun and walked over to the mans desk, she opened the side draw and buried it under some paper work.

Feeling she was done Alexandra walked right through the door once more and made her way outside the building, the time was now ten pm. Smirking to herself she then made her way back to her living quarters were she would wait for the news to come on ‘G-man found murdered.’ This would be her best work yet, she was sure that when others find out that this was her who did this, she would be swamped with work, something she’s been wanting to happen for, as long as some noisy detective wouldnt poke their nose around.