#1 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

You know the deal with the Ooc pages heres the story for:

FUTURE CRISIS.

The year is 2090 and the world has changed. Political power now lies in six main sectors of the world. The human race has died out leaving only beings of superpower. But all is not as it seems. Due to un for seen circumstances the worlds atmosphere has changed causing adverse weather conditions, tidal waves , hurricanes, super charged storms are all the norm. All heroes and villains superpowers are now fading at an alarming rate due to a strange virus with no cure and the worlds natural resources are depleting far to fast. War not being an option as few people have their powers and no one can afford to, deals must be struck for the survival life of earth. Each sector has horded its resources but the time has come when no one has enough to survive. How can order be kept in a rapidly deteriorating world.

Normal rules apply no auto hitting etc...

Offcail game rules are herehttp://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&c=4&4 read them for christs sake.

This is my first RPG i swear if theres any bull from any one you can consider yourself my long term enemy.

but most of all have fun. YEAH!!!

#2 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

so when are u going to make the rpg it self and not the occ lol most do the first before the latter lol

and pm me man

#4 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

i know but i wanted to spread the idea before i put up the actual rpg you know a bit of Public Relaatoins. i should have the rpg set up tomorrow hopefully im still awiting replys from my "offer" you see.

#5 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

lol yeah i understand and u might want to give it some time too bout a week maybe to get all the ideas out and about i took me and Gambler i say a week an a half to come up with Last Stand. And plus i get out of college in a week and the rpg sounds like i would need to be here everyday lol. so yeah if u would be kind to give it some time i would appreciate it lol.

#6 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

can do captain

#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

thank u lol god im bored i think im going to go read the all things deadpool file i have

#8 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

nice

#9 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

ok well no one is on this site at the moment god im bored