• 100 results
mark1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By mark1212

Mark had been fighting Gambler for awhile. " Why can't he just give up." Mark said tired . The fight was at a standstill. As Mark looked around he was surpised. What was supposed to be a assaination attempt became the destruction of New York. He felt sorry for the people here. They had no homes now. He could see people evacuating the whole city. Probably going south. Mark said as he saw them. He couldn't imagine what it would be like . Leaving the place you lived in. He never wanted this to happen but it was a spur of a moment type thing.  Then he started to think of the police men underneath the rubble. How some must be dead and others are injured beyond movement. He started to think of  a movie where to men where stuck under rubble from the Twin towers. Must be hell down under. He was planning to try and recover bodies.He never wanted people to have to leave there parents like he had too. Learning of his powers when he was only 11 and having to leave. He started to think back he was now 14 pretty much the youngest member of the Bladed Angels team. He started to come back to reality as he saw something over the horizon.

He could here the thunderous sound as the helicopters came towards them. As they got closer Mark let his guard down from his fight with Gambler and stood straight standing in the direction the helicopters were coming from, then he noticed they were military choppers. "What the hell  military choppers? Better stay away or i'll take em down." He was about to take off towards them when he saw the side of this planes. It had a area 51 mark on it. He stood back. Looking at this new threat he put his guard up. As it lowered to 5 feet above the ground the hatch on the side of the door opened. There was a man in military camaflouge holding the door open. As he held it open more men dressed exactly like him dropped out of the plane. As they dropped straight out Mark was surprised. They stood straight up as they hit the ground. They didn't bend or anything like a normal human.

As Mark thought he came up with the conclusion " They brought the damn super soilder's what the hell." As Mark said that the helicopters landed letting out  more soilders. There was about 10 choppers.  As he tryed to count the super soilder's he came up with nothing there was to many. They were already making there move. As they ran towards Mark ,Mark  created 10 clones at ran at them starting a clash.He summer saulted over one of them and hit this SS in the back of the head. As he turned around he saw one about to hit him straight on. As Mark ducked he knocked this guy from under his feet and punched him in the stomach. But before Mark could notice anything he lifted his head and was kicked from under the chin flying him side ways another 10 feet. As Mark fixed his jaw he looked up. They were all on top of him. As he tryed to drop kick them. He was bombarded by punches and kicks. the last thing he heard was a HURAHH from the soilders before he blacked out.

Mark woke up at what seemed like 4 hours later. He didn't say anything as he could see he was striped of his weapons. As the plane dipped side ways he could get a view of the white house.
Washington gotta be kidin me. Mark said in his head. He was quite surprised.  Now to see if they'll respond. As he screamed ' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"  Mark could here someone rustle behind him. He quickly stopped and the feet pitter pattered away. He then watched out the window alittle more. Before he dumbly now came with the idea he was on his back. Then he started again"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" after hearing the pitter patter he felt a gun hit his head as he blacked out again.

When Mark woke up he was in what looked like a prision. As he sat up he could see he was on the bottom bunk. Getting up he didn't look to see if anyone was at the top. Looking around he walked towards the iron bar. As he looked to the left he heard a kid like him" so your awake now." Mark quickly said" i guess where am i and hi i'm Mark." ' okay hi i'm  land slide and your in a super hero prision." in shock Mark said " seriously." Seriously they have a surpresser from some genious who wanted to keep super's here without powers." said Land slide. As he heard LS go to his bed. Mark thought the conversation was over and decided to go to a sink that had a window. As Mark walked up to it. he noticed what he looked like. He was in orange cloths. but that didn't bother him.

His face was bruised beyond compare. He had black spots on his face virtually exept around his eys. He had been battered. As Mark washed his hand's he saw he no longer had his communicater. " so much for calling for back up." Mark said  disgusted with himself. As he left the sink Mark sat on his bed. " All i need now is a plan." Mark  said to himself as he thought he was by himself since he had not looked at the top bunk.  As Mark laid down he started to think of a plan" What ever i'm going to do I have to make sure to get the Super Soilders...................

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ruin Cross

Ruin Cross flew at twice the speed of light as he crossed through the bounds of time. He was between realities. He was soaring in-between galaxies. Flying fast enough to go into the past itself, he did not risk taking any stops. He flew as if his life depended on it, well actually it did. He knew he had a lot to explain every detail to his team when he returned to his specific universe. Ruin looked older than he did before his surprising absence. When he left he looked to be in his low twenties, now he seemed to be in his at least forties. Circling from his chin to his head hair was a yellow-reddish beard. His blue metallic dragon emperor suit, along with his golden belt strapped across his waist, glimmering flawlessly in the sun light to a shining equivalent to his golden boots, along with his red cape. This outfit he wore was probably more high tech than anything these people have ever seen. He found himself zooming through his home universe, past stars and unknown planets, well to this time zone it is. For in the future all of this is much, much different. He was finally zeroing in on his planetary home, Earth.

Editman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Editman

Ring......  ring.....  ring..... Hello.....WHAT! WHY!!!! MOTHA #*#*@#*@# After receiving the call he gets up pissed the hell off. His wife is looking at him with the concern on her face, he leaned over and kissed her and then told her to go back to bed. She demanded he tell her what happened. There was a huge fight in New York city a Guy named Mark and Gambler totally left that place in ruins.So that was the president he wants me to Guard them to i dot know how long i'll be there so i'm taking it with me. The it he was talking about was his power suit. He walked down to the basement where his We ARe Legend suit was and stepped into the sequence protocol. The metal suit began to structure it's self around his body. The computerized suit came to a steaming halt as every compartment closed around him.The roof of his Philadelphia mansion opened up and he shot out of the sky,using his rocket's towards Washington DC.He thought to himself that he knew it was only a matter of time before gambler caused a problem that was going to directly influence him. He was a mercenary of war and gambler was his best buyer,hundreds of his state of the art helicopters had been destoryed, And now he had to go the the prison where he put most of the imates and guard him.

He landed infront of the prison, And flashed his I.D his suit continued to clank down the hallway looking at prsioners he became all to familar with,He walked right past Gambler and the man he just assumed to be MArk. The Warden Told editman that  he's be stationed on survalence. He looked at him abit weird and thought I'M the most familiar with this prison and your going to put me on survalence.He walked into a small room with Video montiors Set up around the whole area. There was a small seat resting in front of the montiors one locked on Gambler,the other locked on Mark. There was a turrent system inside so if they  tried anything that editman could shoot, them. He pressed it out of curiousity and the turrents fired at a wall in the room. He hit the button for the intercom and said MY BAD! After a few hours he just began dozing ofo.

Yudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Yudo

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Resonate

Leaving the Ice Dragons after losing his sanity once more and going on a killing rampage, he had joined an underground organization known as Les Assassins Silencieux. This elite group was lead by no one other than Batgirlbabs herself, and her spouse...a man he had grown to hate over the years. Her lover was known other than the illustrious Gambler, a man of many mysteries. A villain like no other, even Jack had grown to hate him...but now, after seeing his inner workings, and actually seeing how he worked, he was simply another human.

Or maybe there was more to see than the eye uncovered...hed played him over about being so curious as to the inner workings of the human mind, saying that he was on drugs for wanting to know this kind of stuff, and should focus on more materialized things than that. It was good for a laugh, but he knew what he was trying to get him to do. The man had reasons for everything....and he wasnt easy to kill at all. Hed cheated death several times, something that few could, had, or in most cases ever would do. It was because of this that the news he recieved of Gambler being captured startled him.

At first, he didnt beleive the messenger, but then he knew it was true. It all fit...in the fight hed had recently against a man that had tried to assassinate him in New York, and...theyd been interrupted. This news fit, mainly due to all of the holes he couldnt fill to prevent it from being a true story in his mind.

Idiot, hes powerful, but not invincible...

You could always try and help me, you know? Just stop being such a pain in my ass all the time.

Whatever...just stop thinking that everything is a lie. Thats the reason youve been beaten into the ground, like all the time.

Levrore had been quite active in his thoughts lately...meaning something big was happening in his mind....obviously enough, though. He had just killed a ton of innocent people again...and now, it didnt even seem wrong. All that virtuous training with the Dragons and here all it had done was turn his heart colder than the Ice they represented.

His mind was corrupted, but at the same time glad that it would be able to kill something again. Since joining the Assassins he had learned how to kill people with such little force it almost seemed as though human life was as fragile as glass. Before he was going to let his own leader...no, more than that to him, a friend, he grabbed his sword, impaled the messenger through the chest with such blinding speed that he didnt even know his body had been penetrated. the blood trickled slowly as the man in the doorway looked him in the face with innocent questioning eyes, though his only look received was one of no emotion, no sympathy, no sorrow, no regret.

His body slumped into the outside area, nothing really spectacular to see for where Jack had been, just on the outskirts of a city, beneath the ground in a strange area of rock and metal composition. The mans blood melted into crevices of the rock broken below his beaten and barren body.

His sword spun from the carcass and into his sheath as he began walking up a long marble stair way to the surface of the world, a hidden entrance to almost anywhere he could imagine, and light covered and flashed down on him from above, the world broken in the surface, and soon to be broken even in its farthest height imaginable, his lightning was to break the sky for the leader in captivity, and it didnt matter who would get in the way.

Reaching up and summoning all the energy he could gather from the area surrounding him, the lights from the city began to flicker, and he began to vaporize into what seemed to be pure lightning, and in a pulsating fuse he shot through the sky, floating gently down into the middle of a street into Washington DC, landing in a silent step on the roof top of a bank. No one seemed to notice, but being able to move at the speed of light had its advantages when coming to infiltration....unfortunately, he would have to walk to find the location of the prison he needed to find...and odds are, he wasnt getting in without a fight. Moving with that much power would easily set off alarms, so it had its disadvantages, also. In combat though, it was something he never dared risk use against an opponent, he couldnt stop it accurately, and if he didnt hit them, then hed probably cause too much noise and summon even more to fight...something he couldnt handle. Les Assassins Silencieux had taught him the way of a silent murder...and he would do this without failure, and with this also help Gambler escape...now he just needed to find him.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Tenjin

It was a festive night in Bangkok, Thailand; Katsuro had gotten word that an old friend was fighting in underground arenas throughout the city. Bangkok was a much more different place than Miami, it was only about nine o’clock at night and the streets were almost completely empty except for taxi drivers, drug addicts and gangsters. The street lights hung from thin strings and flowed along the sidewalk letting off a dim brightness through the long road. Thai characters decorated signs above restaurants and thugs leaned against the concrete walls of strip clubs and other drug fronts. Katsuro was familiar with this kind of atmosphere; he grew up in Tokyo, in the Yakuza district of the Yamiwara Clan and ran streets like this since he was nineteen. He was clad a extremely expensive black Italian suit made by Valentino Garvani, this one had no real designs and was kind of plain, his undershirt and tie was Italian cotton and black as well. His loafers matched as well but the only thing out of the ordinary was that the suits cufflinks bore his trademark. Golden skulls with ruby eyes who’s mouth where baring vile fangs. His black mane still draped to his lower back and like fine Chinese silk it shined in the light. This made him stick out from the crowd not to mention he pulled out a thick wad of hundred dollar bills to pay for a meal he bought just down the street.

He walked on the weather damaged path alone, cracks and missing pieces of concrete decorated the sidewalk.  Workers from inside the buildings he passed stared like he was some kind of ghost or god. He could tell a number of men where following him and the Thai Police Department wouldn’t come around this late. Looks like he was going to have to teach these guys a lesson in hustling something he knew very well. He turned around with his hands in his pockets and has caught by a strong gust of wind sending his hair dancing behind him. His eyes hidden behind gold sunglasses with black lens before he slowly reached up and lifted them off his nose and into his pocket. His tanned face glowed in the street light and his demonic eyes breached the shadows. The hoodlums closed in and began to degrade him and swear to his face, before the leader stepped forward and spoke

“Give me your cash or we’re gonna kick your @ss!” he said with a ghoulish smirk, his shaggy hair pulled back. He was no bigger than the average man just slightly more muscular. He wore a tank top and khaki pants with beat up hiking boots. Tenjin couldn’t help but smile and in a very arrogant tone spoke out

“I got ten grand for any guy that can beat me in a fist fight, which one of you wants it?” He pulled out the wad of hundreds and tossed it on the ground in front of him.”Any takers?”

The leader laughed before rushing forward with a sloppy hook aimed for Katsuro’s chin and a spinning back kick aimed for the face. Tenjin simply arched his back to avoid the punch and as the kick flew in his direction he caught it by the ankle and delivered a swift roundhouse to the groin. The guy screamed in agony before Tenjin did a strong horse kick to the kid’s planted leg causing it to snap at the knee. Another cry of pain bellowed from his throat before Katsuro finished it with a hard right cross to the solar plexus sending blood spewing from the boy’s mouth before falling directly on his head. Katsuro looked up at the group and darted forward grappling one by the throat and slamming him into the buildings brick wall. With a spray of blood from the back of his head, the thugs slide down, grinding his back on the wall smearing blood downwards. One tried to run as a taxi came barreling down at around forty miles per hour, Katsuro side kicked him in the spine sending him soaring into the street just as the taxi came by. The victim slammed hard into the front end and ricocheted of the hood and barreled over the car as the taxi came to a complete stop. Its tires screeched as he small Thai man jumped out of the car with a 357. Magnum aimed at Tenjin’s head. Katsuro gazed over and watched the other guys run for their lives. The taxi driver wore an orange Hawaiian shirt with khaki shorts and flip flops. He screamed at him in Thai

“Do you have any idea how much this is going to cost!!!” he awaited an answer from Tenjin.

Tenjin smiled while he picked up the wad of cash from the sidewalk and waved it back and forth before saying “Does five grand cover it?” He smiled at the Thai man jumping up and down yelling out” wherever you want to go I will take you! You need to go to a fancy club? Maybe a nice hotel?” Tenjin just simply replied “Take me to watch Sebastian fight, I know, you know where to find him” The Thai driver nodded and Tenjin leaped into the back of the cab as they sped off leaving behind a trail of blood.

About twenty minutes later, the cab pulled in front of an abandoned house and Tenjin handed the guy his money while telling him to wait out here until he got back. He left his glasses in the car and made his way to the alley way on its left. He entered through the steel door that deafened the roars of a crowd, several well dressed men sat in folding chairs surrounding a large steel cage. It was wrapped in fence wire, and the cage rose to the ceiling which was around twelve feet high. He watched a man clad in s black leather jacket with two katanas sheathed in a “X” position. The man’s face was semi concealed by a black domino mask that covered his eyes and nose. His hair was short and black combat boots stomped around the ring under him as his fists covered by leather gloves as his fist connected with an opponent’s face. His black pants concealed his legs as they smashed into the man’s ribs sending his foe crippling to the ground. “That must be him” Katsuro thought as he walked to the shadows and ripped of his attire, leaving only baggy kung fu pants allowing his upper body flex his muscles, shining in the dim light. He crouched down a pulled a Beijing opera mask from his inside suit pocket and latched it to his head. He quickly braided his long black hair in a Shaolin style ponytail letting it cover the string of the gold and black mask. He watched from the shadows, Sebastian dominate a few more opponents before he emerged from the darkness as the referee call for another challenger. He slowly made his way to the cage door and pulled it quickly open as he ducked under the doorway. The light bulb above pulsated as he stood in a strong stance looking Sebastian dead in the eyes.

A low whisper came from the audience, it echoed off the concrete walls stained by mildew and water. The crowd started to place bids on the gladiators, and suddenly a quick cease of sound came forth as the referee announced the rules of the fight

“The rules are simple; no weapon… that’s all….Lets fight!!!!!” He darted out of the way as Tenjin bursted forward letting his bare feet propel him forward as he launched a spinning back kick for the warrior’s chest and starting the match.

Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By supertrooper117

Trooper had been resting Mobb Deep's infirmary. His countless battles as well as his confrontation with a Horseman of the Apocalypse had earned him many battle scars and the attendants of Mobb Deep Mansion demanded he have a few check ups. He had a few blood clots as well as some extensive injuries on his back that he had ignored. They told him to get some sleep so that his body would heal the wounds. He hated to leave his post in New York but he also realized he can't protect if he isn't 100% so he napped.

“Everything seems in order today.”Trooper flew around his city, more like glided. He usually liked to close his eyes and just listen to the city. The sounds of the cars horns honking, or the tree leaves rustling. He liked the sound of the train rumbling across the track, the dogs barking, the birds chirping, all of those sounds he had become accustomed to. But today he felt a weird feeling, he had suspicions of what might be going on but he wasn't completely positive so he just continued in flight. His senses on full alert. He looked and saw a large group of people gathered around a piece of debris. An enormous piece of debris. He teleported to the scene and looked around.“Trooper! Thank God your here my husband is stuck under the rock please get him out. Okay ma'am I'll see what I can do.”He knew there was no time to sell the superhero act. Someones life was endangered so he needed to act quickly. He grabbed the large object and hefted it up over his head he looked and saw the man under it wasn't harmed at all, although there was probably a lack of air supply. He could tell by the way the man's chest heaved as he rushed over to his wife. He placed the debris back down and flew off then suddenly he heard a loud BOOM!! He turned around and saw that five building behind him were smoldering. He looked to the people and they were all dead. He couldn't hear nor feel any heartbeats so that was a dead give away. He fell to the ground and was on his knees, his head resting in his hands. He looked up and met the barrel of a gun...

He awoke in a panic. His face was drenched in sweat and his palms were slippery. He ripped off all the devices attached to him and put on his clothes. As he was getting ready to lift off the holographic image projector suddenly appeared on screen. It was the President.“Hello Mobb Deep is anyone there?”Trooper wanted to get to the city but he Knew that if the president made a call then it was an impending matter that needed to be dealt with in the most professional matter. He stepped up to the projection. "Yes Mr. President, Johnny Starks of Mobb Deep is here. Oh, Supertrooper? What a relief look, here's the situation. The Silent Assassins or Les Assassins Silencieux's leading member Gambler came into contact with Bladed Angels member Mark1212 and the result nearly destroyed the whole Manhattan Island. We were able to stop them and Imprison them but we need heroes to stand guard, just in case there respective teams try to break in and rescue them. The inside of the facility has power suppressors so the people in there can't use there powers to escape. But you wil be stationed outside so you'll be out of the range of the suppressor. Here are the coordinates. We need Mobb Deep's utmost cooperation can you comply? Yes sir! I can promise you that all our units will be there ASAP. Good man, President out.”

The projection disappeared and Trooper made his way to the communication center. He tapped a few commands and a camera came into view with a large microphone connected to it. "All Mobb Deep members please report to the Docking bay, I have Important information to relay to the team as well as the need to discuss a plan, that will be all.”He made his way to the Docking Bay realizing how much he had learned since Apoc's attack. The old him would have never incorporated his team into a situation like this, instead he would have outsourced the president words and then went off alone to guard the prison. Now he was concocting position setups based on everyones ability, and how much area everyone could cover individually. He was thinking whether he should have the patrols time synced, meaning that he would know where everyone was at any given time, or should their be cross sections where all of them meet up in pairs. This way if any one a had come into confrontation with an intruder someone would know and they would be able to alert each other. He had so many ideas to present and seeing how there were so many great minds on the team, the idea that the would decide on would be flawless no doubt.

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Bangkok in Thailand was where Sebastian went for cage fights. Not to watch but to participate in them a quick and easy way to make cash and make a name for yourself. Even if the club where the fights took place were secret many who roamed the town and participated in the nightlife of the city knew about it. The cage was one of the only places Sebastian could cut loose killing was allowed you go home with cash and a win or you don't go home at all. The gangsters that inhabited the city barley harrassed Sebastian unless they were new to the gang life causing there reguler and gang life to end in a matter of seconds. Sebastian jumped over the large man he was fighting and sent his knee flying at the large mans chest. Felling the mans ribs cracking like a twig and hearing a loud SNAP from the bone Sebastian just drew back and watched the man crash into the steel cage gurgling blood and collapsing on the floor like a useless ragdoll.

"And hes down in one hit what a fight"

Sebastian heard the announcer say causing the massive crowd to cheer or in some cases curse loudly because they had just lost a bet it was not Sebastians money though so he did not care much for the peoples unfortunate stupidity. The cages walls were stained red with blood and the floor was painted red to begin with for the reason of blood loss not staining it. Sebastian watched a man enter only to strip down to boxing shorts and slip on a opera mask from Beijing with a long ponytail hairstyle brushing down the mans back. The announcer screamed the usual rools into the microphone ones that had been burned into Sebastians head from years of fighting at the club.

Although Sebastian carryed his signature weapons with him visable to everyone who saw him they were never used in the cage matches unless it was permitted before the fight. They were used for show and if Sebastian was attacked outside of the club. Sebastian cracked his neck thinking this would be another three second fight. Sadly it looked like he was wrong as the man with the mask launched an unforgiving spin kick at Sebastian chest sending Sebastian spiraling into the cage wall his back slamming against the cold metal. If it was not for the leather jacket Sebastian had been wearing it would have hurt reasonably more.

Sebastian hit the floor using his arms to push himself back up and cracked his knuckles. "You know someone once did a move much alike to the one you just preformed on me once and i beat him" Sebastian said to his opponent before jumping forward in the air at the masked man attempting a kick directly at the mans chin before sending a clothsline move directly at his opponent. Sebastian listened to the insane glee that the crowd took in the unusal pleasure of Sebastian actually being hit for once and maybie even meeting his match. The bets were changeing each second some in Sebastians favor and other in the mans favor they knew it could be anyones game. The announcer was also taking advantage of the situation and placing a bet as were the owners of the club. "It seems our star competitor may have met his match" Sebastian heard the announcer scream out to the crowd.

"fool" Sebastian said under his breath before launching a second assult at the man. Sending a crane kick directly at the mans thigh and then another heavy kick at the masked mans face before getting into a block position then sending an iron palm move at the masked man. Sebastian thought he knew the mans stance and style from somewhere but could not say exactly from where. And as more people flocked into the club to watch the fight Sebastian got ready for his opponents next move.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

In a battle that nearly destroyed Manhatten, the Bladed Angel Mark, and the LaS assassin Gambler, waged a bloody and destructive war. With no other alternative the U.S. Government called in its newly retooled military to apprehend the dueling combatants. Building upon the idea of Capekillers, an idea first introduced by Gambler himself, the began a new training program for its soldiers. Genetic alteration was no longer seen as unethical but a necessity. Under the order of the President volunteers  where selected to undergo treatments that would not only enhance their physical attributes but their mental attributes as well.

Used manly for overseas black op missions, this would be the Super Soldiers first real test on American soil. Emergency calls had also gone out to the legendary Mob Deep as well as the unpredictable Zero Squad. But it was the Super Soldiers who arrived on the scene first. As the first deployment of troops exited their respective choppers Gambler cocked his head to the side as he saw each one carrying shields.

“Now where have I seen dat before?” he mocked.

However his cocky attitude soon changed when he unleashed a kinetically charged card at the troops and it was absorbed by a shield. Government scientists had managed to duplicate the metal inside the hero Andferne’s shield, taken this knowledge and incorporating it into a single platoon of soldiers. They had even taught them to move like the forgotten hero. Overwhelmed and caught off guard Gambler was quickly put down. He hadn’t seen the fate of his opponent before losing consciousness, all he could hear was swarms of over elated troops celebrating their minor victory.

Hours later the Cajun awoke inside a cell. His head was wracked with pain and he was suited with an orange jumpsuit.

“Dis not a good look for me” he said, unzipping the top half of the one piece suit and letting it drape down revealing his white tanktop.

After tying the sleeves around his waste he walked over to the bars trying to see if he recognized where he was. Unbeknownst to him and the newer inmates they where all part of a newly created Superprison designed for housing those with special abilities. It was unknown how, but the prison engineers and designers had managed to find a way to shut down any and all special abilities while inside the prison walls.

“STEP AWAY FROM THE BARS YOU %$#&*(@^ER.” screamed one guard. While the other yelled out, COUNT!”

Gambler smirked before stepping back. The cell doors slid open so the inmates could step out and be counted.

Some’n funny too you boy?

Without saying a word the Cajun winked at the guard causing him to fly into a rage before slamming his baton into Gambler’s gut, dropping him down to one knee.

“Whats the matter funny man, not so funny now is ya

Coughing and regaining his composure Gambler responded,

I save my best material for my closing act. It’s a killer. Don’t worry, I make sure u have  front row seat.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

The room was dark, like his soul.....or lack thereof.  Drifter was a man of many skills, perhaps one of his greatest skills was his mind. His mind was twisted, sick and crazed. His story began as a man who was manipulated.......Manipulated by a man known as Theriznok, Theriznok changed him. Made him into a monster..........leaving Drifter with no option. And so in an attempt to control the Dark magic that was embedded in his heart. He turned to the ICE dragons.........only to betray them sometime after, and let his inner demons loose. Soon, The Fraternity made a home for him, Under the tuelage of Gambler and Lady Tileso, He was trained in the art of Assassination. When they disbanded, Like all loyal men do, He followed his leader because truth be told, He loved them. It was the only thing his black icy heart cared for anymore......Was them. They'd grown to be family to him. Deep within this shell of darkness laid a man inside and this man only cared for his brother and sisters in arms.

8: 00 am

Jack had awoken........in a seedy hotel in Washington DC, Not even bothering to care what he was doing here, He just got up and went to pee. His Crystal blue eyes piercing the mirrior as he stared into it, slicking back his black hair and cleaning himself. He stepped out of the bathroom and into the closet, Slowly He threw on his motorcycle jacket and headed out the door. RERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR went the engine as it was revved.

Turning on his radio as he raced down the speedway. "And with the city in ruins, The Bladed Angel and the Assassin have been captured. Back to you Ted. "Thanks Steve. We've got a bad storm coming our way over the weekend with 75% chance of......" The radio had been cut short as Drift turned the nob, turning it off and slamming on the breaks. The bike's wheel's screeching against the asphalt as he pulled off into a barren edge of town.

"MOTHER F#$*%(%^)*$*ER!" Muttered under his breath as he paced the concrete. "Ok, Alright. Let's get this together man. F#*%(, Ok.I'll break him out". Rubbing his temples, he rested his head on the Bike's seat and slid down, absorbing all the thoughts that ran through his mind.

Looking around the street in an attempt to see what was going on, The lights in this city were going out. Dying, Like a monster had devoured them, Plunging the city into Darkness. A howl let out as he embraced the Shadows, Drifter's teeth turned to fangs and clinched tight, His oceanic blue eyes turned to a blood thirsty red and slowly he levitated gently off the ground. Letting the Shadows carry him.

He knew who was behind this, It could be only be one guy who could take that much electric energy.........Resonate.

It was time to find him, To team up and rescue Gambler

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By man_of_forever

It hasn’t been but a week since the strange events on Bladed Angel territory, thoughtfully classified as "Hazardous Infection". The multitude of debris and bodies which covered the grounds has still yet to be completely cleared. The rank odor of guts and smoke still pollute the air of the island.

It is early in the morning and the sun is barley lighting the whole sky. The dew glistens off the blood stained grass and the tropical area starts to come to life. The water crawls up on shore then runs back into the depths, as if it feared something, repetitively. Birds, only found on this secluded land in the Pacific, fly gracefully over the castle only to see the Dragons that consider this place home. This whole resort-like place sets the standard for not just the wealthy of Earth or any other planet, but the standard for the gods as well. The perfect mix of science and technology with magic and nature. Many beings of all ranks seek this place out for their own but only the assumed diseased Ruin Cross and the Bladed Angels can have this place of wonder. 

The blue skinned member of B.A. sits in his designated room. It is a nice size space but virtually empty. Only a desk, a chair and a small lamp. But that is all a man like MOF needs. Many, if not all the other members of this organization are sleep but not MOF. He never sleeps. He is always thinking, traveling through time with out telling anyone or keeping notes on the balance. That is what he is currently doing. He is writing on a piece of paper certain names and in a certain order. Mark, Ruin Cross, Editman, Yudo, Resonate, Tenjin, Supertrooper, Platinumwarrior, Gambler, TheDrifter.

The names of the characters that are already in the story and in the order that they posted. "Is it fair that I have this advantage over the others?" He asks himself out loud. Then after a second and a little thought, "Do I care?". He continues writing, adding little notes by the names. Their technical alignment (Good, Evil, or Neutral.), their actual alignment in the story (If they act evil or good.), and their team if they're in one. He is coming to the conclusion of his notes, then a loud and quick Boom sounds through the halls of the facility. "He's here..." 

MOF places his pen down and scoots his chair back. He stands up and steps around the chair. He pushes it up to the desk and turns of the lamp as he walks to the door. Walking down the hallway he gives each door a knock in case their slumber was so deep that the noise didn’t awaken them. It’s not long before MOF enters the meeting room. Even though he knew what to expect of the future Ruin, the look of shock was still all over his face. The two long lived men greet each other and commence in some small talk until the others have come in.

Dropping into the same chair he always does in this room he listens to the future Dragon Emperor tall his story. "If he really needed to go to the future he could have asked me. It would have been safer and he would've had back up." The Balance Keeper thinks. Even after receiving the distasteful news, the B.A. still have time to throw the birthday party. Not a celebration of the birth of any one member. But the entire team. It has been a year since the unit to enforce balance was founded. And since then the group has practically double in members and reputation.

Through out all the fun and laughter the future Mr. Cross added a nice touch. Gifts for everyone. Not the stuff from the Wal-Mart gift isle and not even that of the finest things today, but objects of great value in the future. Each gift as good as the next and fits the taker so perfectly that none envied the other. MOF was handed a flat box and he opens it. The strange silk reflected the light with such beauty. It was red with a gold trim and even fit the enormous proportions of the Blue Giant. Even though MOF is no doubt a Warrior, but little known to anyone he is one who loves the more elegant things in life. Maybe Ruin and MOF would have become much closer over the years and Ruin has learned that about MOF. Rubbing the silk in-between his fingers Ruin tells MOF about the unique factors of the robe. It fits perfectly as he slides it on. "Brilliant..." MOF whispers. Keeping it on the fire works start and every own stairs in awe.

Suddenly images are projected into his mind, as if not having to sort out aspects of RPGs wasn’t hard enough. MOF relies he is looking through the eyes of a teammate and friend, Mark. In all the joyous chaos, which all parties turn into, no one noticed that the youngest member was missing. The events play in order like a movie in the group’s head. The exhausting fight with Gambler. The entrance of the helicopters. The short lived scuffle with the super soldiers. The blackouts. Awakening in the cell. Meeting the other convicts. Then it’s over.

As soon as everyone snaps back into the here and now they all have one thing in mind. "Get Mark!" The older Ruin Cross is the first to take off. And in a wonderful display of power he is gone in seconds. MOF says to Yudo. "That’s a one way mental telecast. He can’t hear you -- “. MOF was standing in nothing but his new robe but in a blink he is standing in his pants and armor. He had stopped time and went back to his room and changed. He came all the way back to where Yudo was before returning time. "-- So we have to go!" MOF finished saying. Instead of his red cloak flowing on his, back his new robe has taken its place. MOF had done some fine tuning to it so that it will fit on his armor like the cloak used to.

Turning away from his current leader, his MOF-Cycle appears. MOF climbs on and turns and was going to say "Hop on." But doesn’t say anything knowing Yudo will have his own way of getting to their location. The Glowing Champion is gone in a flash and is following the trail of the future Ruin Cross. MOF and Ruin have both with ease broken the sound barrier and are closing in on DC. MOF goes over his notes in his head and gets ready for the all out clash that will happen once all the characters arrive.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kurrent

What ever it takes, that is how things get done in Mobb Deep! Kurrent was a man that grew up fighting, his whole life he has been a Martial Arts champion. He invented a style called Levis Tractus that has yet to be countered or practiced by anybody else. After an accident that gave him astonishing electrical powers his life changed forever. He now leads a team of heroes who actions are questionable by their peers but that doesn't matter to them. In a weird way they embrace the politics and use it to drive them. The team has fought and fought and they will never stop. They are Mobb Deep and to save the world they will do whatever it takes.

A few hours ago

"So will you help us Kurrent, we have a squad that has been on Gambler's tail for days. They have trailed him to Manhattan and are about to close in on him to take him to our facility. These men are highly trained and with the element of surprise their success in apprehending him in substantially high. We strongly feel that this place can hold him. We know that you think his death will be the only thing that will stop him but you of all people should know how hard it is to kill him"

"I will agree to do this under a few conditions, I'm going to need all the access codes for the facility and NO ONE knows that I am there. This only stays between you and I"

"I can agree to that, I will personally give you everything that you need, What about your team will you tell them"

"No, I will be  in too deep and I can't have my cover blown, but when ever it goes down, I'll need the president to personally get in contact with them"

"Agreed I can arrange that, you're doing your country a great service" says the vice president to Kurrent as the hero is walking out of the oval office after he collected all the access cards and a uniform to blend in with the facility that he was to be implanted in. His mission was simple. Don't let Gambler escape and after talking with the president they concluded that him being there right next to the Living Legend was the best way that would happen. Statically, Kurrent as well as the president predicted that an escape attempt by either Gambler or his teammates would occur in the first few hours of his incarceration.

To the heroes surprise the trained soldiers had successfully picked up Gambler along with Mark1212, a young fighter that sparked out of Orlando right under Kurrent's nose. The Excellence of Electrocution had made it into the facility and to keep his cover he had deguised his voice by sending a small continuous static shock through his vocal cords. This made his voice sound older and a little raspy but it was definitely enough to conceal his identity. From head to toe he was covered in standard SWAT armor so that his face could not be seen and was also armed with the standard rifle, side arm and knife. As soon as the men were brought in the disguised Kurrent assisted in putting both Mark and Gambler in thier cages in thier knocked out state. When they were secured the guards felt a sense of accomplishment but Kurrent knew that this is when the real party was about to start.

Now

Both men had awoken and it was time to count the other prisoners in the facility for a routine accountability report. Kurrent thought to himself as he saw some of the prisoners. "Some of these guys have saved lives before, is this places engineered for just villains or is this a place or all supers. If so I just walked myself in here and put the Mobb into trouble... The thought lingered in his mind for a second and he soon began to think if him being their was to actually make sure Gambler stayed in or to already have him in there and all they would have to do is jump him now that he was de-powered like the rest. As one of the guards began to get rowdy  Kurrent yelled "COUNT" out loud to regain order in the room. While the prisoners on the opposite of the Cajuns cell began to recite 1,2,3 the guard began to spite Gambler which was followed by a baton strike....

I save my best material for my closing act. It’s a killer. Don’t worry, I make sure u have  front row seat.” said the unyielding Cajun and quickly after the disguised Kurrent drew upon him with his rifle that was locked and loaded and said with his raspy altered  voice...."Back in the cage, NOW"

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Akira Overdrive
LOS Headquarters;SunDown

Akira Overdrive watched as his long time friend Gambler fought the new hero or whatever the ninja like man was.The room was covered in darkness except for the faint blue glow from the huge TV screen,the Cyborg Assassin sat back as he watched the Living Legend get apprehended and taken in,a small grunt made its way past the cold lips of the killer as he spun around snatching his long red trenchcoat from the back of his chair.A pause was set in motion as Akira looked down at the security cameras that were positioned across from his screen,SWAT like guards moved across the camp grounds and the assassin recognized the men as Cape Killers,a smile went across the face off  AO as he grabbed his pistols and latched his utility belt on over his waist loosely,he was the only one at the HQ and he had a fight for his life coming up.

AO creeped down the wooden halls and hid behind crevices and doors as he peeked around them instantly spotting the Cape Killers and ducking from behind his cover to fire bullet after bullet from his chamber.To no avail the guards were ready for what  he had in store and the bullets fell to TK shields produced by the telekinetic agent the Cape Killers had hired and protected to use against big threats.The Savate Shinobi lept across the wood railings balancing like the infamous Man Without of Fear and twisting his body into a tackle that knocked a Cape Killer down and through a door,as he got up another CK came charging and AO lifted his body up with a uppercut and floored the hasty government soldier then jumped onto the limp body sliding down the stairs firing bullet after bullet at the men who came for war,he lept off the body and into the air instantly releasing grenades from his wrist,strategically masking the fall of the grenade pins with the fall of the bullet casings,several explosions went off and  body parts flew around the mansion.The Ghost ducked and rolled as the smoked cleared and all that one could see was dead bodies and blown furniture;dumping the clip for his pistols Akira posted away from the door and loaded more magazines into the Dual Revolvers.Akira rushed the door as he screamed "OKAY,IM RELOADED!!!".The Ivory doors soon crashed down as Akira plastered his foot through it knocking out a Cape Killer and then firing blindly into the air as he flew through the front porch of the mansion,the bullets were stopped again and Akira slid to the ground instantly spotting the TK agent and fired even though it would be stopped,a small grin came once again as Akira stood up and dusted himself off before dropping his guns and gear to the ground then throwing his hands into the air.

An entourage of Black SUVs came around the roundabout that stood in front of the mansion and stopped as Akira just looked and waited.I man stepped from the third SUV and walked up to the assassin and laid a punch to the face off Akira right before he spoke.

"Two down,one helluva lot more to go..."

Black was all Akira could see as he fell into a groggy slumber and felt cold steel surround his wrist,his limp body was thrown into the back of one of the SUVs and the Cape Killers along with the others moved out leaving the LOS mansion in shambles.

Uncharted Government Helli carrier;Over the coast of Manhattan.

Black.Once again Akira awoke from the short nap of unconsciousness and shook his head under the bright white light that he sat under,shackled like some animal-after all he was the worst kind of animal.The room was similar to an F.B.I interrogating room and soon the door cracked open followed by a man who entered with a cocky smile,it was the same guy that gave Akira his little nap.The Agent slammed his fist into the metal table that separated the two men and Akira jumped with a smile and looked the man straight in the eye.

"Agent Brando.I'll be your leader in this operation."

Akira gave a puzzled look to the man,then a laugh came out followed by a small whisper.

"You should check the record,I only work with men named Bah Sing Chung and Muhammad Hassan,I dont work for ya'll."

"Well,sorry to tell you,but your working with the men named George W. Bush and Michael K. Turner.We brought you in for a short debriefing and to show you how we want things done in this little operation we have for you.You will be the new face of this country and here is why..."

Agent Brando pulled out a folder off papers and pictures marked with a stamp that said top secret,inside was a list of equipment and and a huge number that involved at least 12 zeros and a one in front.The second page was a stack of photos that showed Clutch in the hospital and as Akira shifted through the pictures his face got red,Gambler showed up...killing Clutch.Akira stood up and wiped the one tear from his face,and said "Sign me up."
Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Siphon
Earlier

The eyes of the energy reaper opened slightly after Mark had performed CPR. The light above them was blinding and He could only see his faint silhouette. Siphon rolled over onto his side and coughed the water from his lungs and onto the floor below.  If not for Mark he would be dead. He was a great warrior, but obviously not up to par with mutated sea creatures. Why is everyone so damn sick today, Mark asked himself as Siphon he drifted back into sleep.

A week later

Siphon awoke from a long sleep in the Medical Lab.  The table creaked as he sat up looking around. His head was still throbbing after being tackled into the ocean and dragged into the dark depths. The bandages on his sides were covered in dry blood stains.  Siphon pulled them off revealing nearly healed wounds. Ha I healed pretty good. He trekked through the halls of the  Bladed Angels castle. The large brick walls of the corridor leading to his room creaked as always. It was as if they were welcoming him back.

The big red door slid open and lightly hit the wall behind it. Siphon's suit was patched up and looked just like new. It stood on its stand beside his desk below the windowsill. The sun shined through brilliantly. Though the room was somewhat neat the air was  stuffy so he opened the window to let the air of the great out doors embrace that of the air in his room. He turned up his nose as the air was not so pleasant. A familiar reeking smell lurked up his nostril. Ugh it's been a week and the smell is still here. The dead bodies still lied out in the courtyard of the castle. The crisis of the hazardous infection had passed, but the casualties didn't.  We seriously need a maid..he says reaching over and siphoning energy from the electrical system. The lights flicker and then cut off. A minute later, they cut back on and his wounds are completely healed.

The hooded hunter performs his usual morning routine. Showering, dressing and eating a little breakfast. He came out of the kitchen and wiped the crumbs from his mouth. He is shocked to see Ruin cross entering the lobby. He was not the original, but one of the future. He came with gifts for all the members of the Bladed Angels. Siphons unsheathed two twin golden swords. It was a gift that he would treasure for as long as he lived. The group reminisced on their adventures and popped open a bottle of Champagne. Aside from the laughter and fun, as always Siphon's mind lingered on other things. Like the mystery of how Ruin was in front of them as an old man, but he died not too long ago.

Suddenly Mof and Yuod go rampaging out after they receive a glimpse of Mark in a jail cell. Mark had recently gone to fight the notorious Gambler in an all out duel. Mark hold on, we're on our way. The others had already taken off due to the urgency of the matter. Siphon slid on his armor and equipped himself with the golden swords. 

He stepped out into the courtyard and became surrounded in a blue aura. Siphon went speeding after his teammates in pursuit of their own. He knew there would be others and he would be ready to do what had to be done to save Mark.
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#15  Edited By No_Name_

Hours before the battle between Mark and Gambler...

His eyes were held locked on the sleeping child in the crib as he brought his hand down to stroke the fuzzy hair off her forehead.
"Angelique..." He whispered in a soft and soothing voice. The baby didnt speak a word. Her small chest heaved moving up and down and up again in a deep slumber. The summer air blew gently, rustling the leaves in the trees, pushing backwards and forwards, like waves of silence. He sat at the edge of the bed and cradled his head in his hands, eyeing the baby carefully. He looked away towards the grandfather clock hung on the wall and noted the late hour. It was 2:30. His gaze wandered from the clock to the silhoutte of Esther's curves as she lay resting on her side oppostite him in the bed. He looked outside again and squinted. The moon was full and it's reflection shone out through the rose garden, illuminating the flowers and bushes in the darkness of the evening. He breathed in deeply and released a heavy sigh. His gaze lowered as he moved his focus from Angelique to that of Esther's body. He watched her move in her sleep as the silk gown slid against her legs. She moved her hand beneath the pillow clutching it closer in an embrace. Moving his hand through his hair he set in on the linen bedsheets and turned toward her. He slowly ran his hand against the curves of her body, dragging his fingers along the silk fabric. She stirred.

"hmmm...beloved...you are not sleeping..." She mumbled softly under her breath. His eyes locked on her face as they fluttered open. He smiled a half smile at her, without the usual cajun cockiness she had become so familiar with.

"I can't sleep, Chere..."
"What's the matter mon amour?" She asked in a voice above a whisper.
"I think...we should talk about something.."

Esther's body turned as she propped her head on one hand and stared at him solemnly. She moved her hand and set it gently over his and smiled softly. "Speak to me..."
He looked to the child, then once more to his wife.
"I need you to come wit me where I plan on going Chere...I cannot do dis any longer. I tink of Florian somtimes and I think of what could have been, of the way he used to be. He did not have de childhood I longed for, he was rushed to adulthood when we sent him to the bayous...and now...with Angelique, I feel as though she will endure the same fate...dat she will be forced to grow up and lose out on a childhood I never had, you never had...Florian never had...and dat she will be raised surrounded by Assasins and murderer's...I don't know if I want dis for my daughter...I don't think I want dis for us..."

Esther stared blankly into his face, her eyes scanning his every feature as she moved her body up on the bed, so she was sitting upwards. She looked down, and moved her hand away from his, then back at his face, scanning his every feature. She was unsure of whether she heard him correctly.

"What are you telling me, my love?" Her voice went icy cold, and the coolness of her attitude set in slowly over her composure. Her eyes set straight onto his and locked him in a stare that he had yet to be aquainted with. This was who she was, and in her mind, or so it seemed, he was asking her to leave what made her who she was in order to obtain a new life, and create a new existence for their family.

"I want to give up being a villain and raise our family together far away from this place. We can leave it all behind us Chere...we can have the life we always dreamed of having, in peace, far from the chaos and bloodshed we have carved into our daily routine..."

Silence set in and she stared at him blankly. She could feel her adrenaline rush through her veins as she began to breathe more deeply, in hopes of catching her breathe and thwarting the panic that slowly inched its way up her throat.
"you want to give up the assassins?"
"I want us to give them up..."
Esther tried to remain calm and keep her hands from shaking. Tears began to swell her eyes and slowly trickle down her cheeks.
"This may be just another organization to you, my love...but to me....this is my family. These assassins represent not only who I am and what my family stands for, but they are more my blood, my life, my history...I am nothing without Les Assassins Silencieux..." Esther rose from the bed slowly as her eyes began to wander half frantic around the room. She stood motionless with her back to him. She felt alone. She had never felt more alone in her life. She looked at him as he leaned down into the crib, lifting the child gently and wrapping her in the soft pink blanket. He knew, the answer was no. As Jean began to make his way sliding out the door with the child, Esther let him leave. This was the end. She moved toward her bedside and pressed the 5 numbers on the keypad. The alarm sounded. In a matter of seconds, all the gates were lined at the exterior with men decked in black attire pointing loaded machine guns at the Cajun. From high on above Esther's long black hair began to move in soft waves hitting her cheek and shoulder as the wind blew through like it did the trees. Gerard stepped forward toward Gambler at that moment holding out his hands. He waited as the Cajun looked up at the balcony of the bedroom window. His expression fell and his features grew dark. Stepping forward he placed the precious cargo into the Assassin's arms. He brushed his finger down Angelique's cheek one final time, before meeting Esther's gaze above him. Tears began to slide down her cheeks, as the King of Kings turned on his heel and walked out the gate.

"He'll be back." She whispered into the night as the wind began to blow harder. She watched as his figure became smaller and smaller until she could see him no more.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Final Arrow

A small letter arrived across his desk a single fire burned in his study around him sat books all sitting neatly on the shelves. A globe of the world sat on his oak desk along with a small book a sigh left his mouth as he looked at the seal it was from the Assassins putting it to the side he returned to his book and his glass of wine several hours past and as he finished his chapter he placed the book down picking the letter up he twisted it between his fingers and lay back in his chair what could they want from him this time,. Contact between them had been that of simple gestures after he had taken over hell. He ran a finger along the seem a women’s sent left the letter Babs had sent it not Gambler interesting the Lord thought to himself. Arrow had always talked to Gambler about anything to do with the team. Not trusting Arrow to be anywhere near his loved ones and for good reason.

Arrow placed the letter on the table once again turning away from the letter he spoke “read” the letter unravelled each word from the page came to life as if Babs was in the room

Dear
            Final Arrow

Ester.

Arrow pushed the letter aside "stop" he thought on her words as they stopped/ Arrow stood  walking over to the globe he pushed it back to reavel a hidden group of bottles taking out a drink he sat with the bottle in his hand and took a sip before pouring out the rest of the letter. Gambler and Arrow fighting again the idea did interest him but what of this child what new feature did this bring into the game. As he read over the location of Gambler he smiled . “heroes” he whispered to himself he did love toying with them it always made the game a lot more fun. He placed the bottle down he stood disappearing into the shadows it was time to return to earth,

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Metal, that’s all Gambler could smell as he sat on his bunk. No matter how new or old a prison was it always smelled like metal. The air was filled with it, almost to the point where he could taste it. Sitting, starring straight ahead in an almost trance like straight, Gambler seemed to be oblivious to the world. A mind full of betrayal, a heart full of pain. Nights earlier in the confines of what use to be his bedroom, in what use to be his home, the King of Kings had pleaded with his loving wife to leave the life of an assassin behind. To simply take their child and leave. Disappear into nothing giving Angelique the life they never had. But to his saddened surprise she had adamantly denied his request. And so with tear filled eyes he gathered his only daughter and proceeded to leave.

His mind jumped forward as thoughts of surrendering Angelique started to plaque his every thought. After all the wars, all the battle scars, nothing compared to the pain he felt as he watched the personal guard of Esther Cotillard LeBeau take away his heart an soul. They would be coming for him now, all of them. Drifter, Light, Precise, maybe even the greatest killer of all, Arrow. Esther knew Gambler would never stop trying, that he would never give up until he was either dead or had his daughter by his side.

Almost as if snapping back into reality Gambler vaulted down from his bed clutching his sheet. A look of bewilderment was plastered on his cellmates face as he sprang up sitting in his bed.

“What the hell you doing homeboy?”

Without looking at the prisoner the Cajun coldly whispered,

“Forgive me

In one smooth and calculated movement, Gambler wrapped the sheet around the inmates neck dragging him from his bed down to the floor delivering a sharp crank snapping his neck instantly.

GUARD! GUARD!” yelled Gambler.

Two guards came rushing down the hall their keys jingling as they frantically tried to open the cell.

“Sweet mother of Christ. What in the sam hell happened?”

He slipped” smirked Gambler

“Why you son of a b….” the guard drew his baton attempting to deliver a viscous blow to the Cajun’s head. Side stepping the strike and crossing his hands at the wrist, the baton wedged itself harmlessly between the V Gambler had created. While continuing to hold the first guards weapon in place the Living Legend executed a flawless backbend allowing the second guard’s baton attack to fly over his body. Without hesitation the former LaS assassin slid his hands down to the guard’s wrists snapping them while at the same time removing the baton from his grasp. Down to a crouched  position he went before delivering a knee shattering swing to the second guard leaving him on the cell floor in a fetal position. As if nothing had happened or was going to happen, Gambler nonchalantly walked out of his cell to a chores of cheers. And all though he smiled and gave off his usually domineer his heart was heavy for the life he had taken. He knew his road to redemption would be a long and strenuous one, but heaven help the man or women who tried to keep him from his daughter.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Resonate

Mind set, he looked around the black city. The sky was glorious tonight, darker than when blood poured from a wounded liver, so pure it seemed. He was going to taint the sky, scraping it with blood, within the next few hours. His leader and partner was trapped inside this vicinity, it seemed. Blocks away, and sealed off, he found the imprisoning building, from afar he saw it.

There was not much he could do to get inside...but he knew he could get a start on it. It seemed he was the first assassin to arrive...his only option was to force out more and more guards....until they had to pull out the heavier stuff. This was going to mean it was like the good old days....

Damn....alright, its paining me to say this to you but...

Oh I know, I know...hahaha...we havent caused a good old massacre in...what would you say, almost a year, no? How sad...I enjoy them...

Look, we dont need to waste time with this though
...these people will work, but Im not wasting so much time in only one area, if I do we'll get caught. We have allies in this fight, remember?

Wait what? Oh hell...I dont....I dont like fighting side by side. The $#%&ers always take all my work for their own
, and you know it....well, whatever. They want to find us, they can come and find us.

Best that we get on a roll, dont you think.....

His hand felt the charge of the circuits energies all around him, his finger tips glistening and shock filled, as he raised his hand. A whirlwind of the energy swirled above him, invisible to the naked eye, but all twirling into one point, the very tip of his right pointer finger, and once hed figured he had enough, in the dark night, he flicked his wrist, sending the invisible energy into a near by drug store on the corner of the street, the windows burst, the people were fried, and the reign of destruction began. Cars all around him flipped, and the energy from the power lines all run around the district fed him, tonight, the monster was going to unleash its ravaging face on all of the capitol of man kinds most known establishment of populace, into the arms of America.

Running down the street, swinging his finger in a strange pattern, people staring at him, some screaming, others running, a few running off with their vehicles, those were destroyed upon sight, the explosions were more attention. The buzzing and whirring of the power at his finger tips was enough to make some run, and the crumbling debris was falling nicely into pattern...when he was done, all would be clear for those above what his intentions were. Before the ending of the night, the debris of the capital city district would spell out the warning the world would never know until far too late to stop them....

Nous Prendrons Le Monde

mark1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mark1212

Mark had been called out of his cell for counting. As he got out he noticed Gambler behind him. " So that's my roomate."Mark smirked as he  lined himself  with the cell mate next to him.Mark had become very quite but G gave the guards some problems.. As Mark saw G get hit by the guard Mark was just about to intervene, but decided not to cause there were three guards . As Mark looked at the guard who had struck gambler he was surprised when he smiled at him . As the counting was done Mark caught a glimpse of Landslide the previous boy who talked to him. The boy was blonde and hispanic. As Mark noted this he saw Yudo. As Yudo went into his own cell Mark sat on his bed. So  yudo's here . Well now i'm gonna break out.Mark said in his head .Mark had already thought of his escape plan and was about to start it off.He was going to take the guards who came to his cell to take him to lunch. As lunch time neared Mark got up and waited. When the guards came Mark waited until they had opened.the cell. As they moved it open mark moved . He moved towards one guard and jump kicked him. As the guard fell unconcious on a back wall  Mark looked at the other guard who was fumbleing with his Walketalke. As Mark pressure pointed him in the neck  the guard fell to the floor unconcious . As Mark waited to see if they would get up Mark took the first guards keys and unlocked Yudo's door. As he did this he beckoned him to follow. As Mark saw landslide Mark  felt sorry for the boy. So he decided to open this boy's door too. "Where's our  stuff." Mark said to Landslide and got a quick anwser. " Keep going straight and it's on the first right. " As Mark also beckoned this boy he thought of how the boy knew this. As Mark over looked this question he took off towards the confiscated arms room. As he neard the turn he opend the door on the right. There was no guards so Mark walked in he said" These guys are way to full of them selfs ."  As he slid on his unifrom and weapons he waited for Landslide to do the same. As Landslide grabbed a jet black unifrom he put it on with speed. As he gave Mark a thumbs up Mark turned around and moved out of the room.

As Mark turned left towards the Helicopters he noticed a room that said GUARDS QUARTERS. As he saw this he was beat to it by Landslide who quickly opened it and beat up the three guards in the room already there.As Landslide grabbed a long sword he pointed out of the room. Mark understood and went out the door. As Mark gave up on the helicopter idea he moved to the surpreser room. Saying quite menasingly " if i'm leaving everyone's leaving." As Mark saw a guard he moved close to the wall and watched as this guard walked by him. As Mark saw the Surpreser room he opened it. The guard there hadn't noticed him and was watching the lunch hall. As Mark slipped in he saw Landslide behind him. Nodding his head Mark moved behind the guard and prepared a choke move. As it landed the guard started to splutter. 

" Wh...at ... do......... you ......want." said the guard. As Mark realesed his grip and he anwsered. 'How do I turn on  the controls?" Mark was about to kill the guard when he moved his hand to a button. " that's it right there."  " Thanks." Mark anwsered before he knocked the guard out using his elbow. As Mark grabbed rope from his back He tied it around the guards body. Mark continualy fumbled with his hands has he took some tape and put it on the guards mouth. As Landslide was about to press the button Mark shook his head " don't turn it on. Let's wait and see what happens. Plus i just noticed this is a fake room. ment to confuse us. that button is probably to alert the guards. Damn....... they got us."

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Tenjin

The crowd roared and its echo thundered against the concrete walls while many suited men rose to their feet. waving their fists and clapping, applauding for blood and gore like vultures. Nearly a hundred voices muffled the bone crunching sound of Tenjin's kick as his opponent barreled into the steel cage. As his foe struck the near frozen metal shook on impact making the lightbulbs of the basement flicker wildly. The blood stained canvas floor felt soft but sturdy under his bare feet, there was a slight breeze coming from holes in the walls, gently caressing his muscles as Platinum Warrior rose.  Sebastian made his way to his feet and cracked his knuckles as he began to speak

"You know someone once did a move much alike to the one you just preformed on me once and i beat him"

Tenjin laughed but his gold and black mask nearly silenced his wild laughter. Suddenly Platinum was in front of him and struck him hard in the chin with a powerful kick knocking him off balance but regained his footing almost instantly and stalemated the iron palm strike with a swift cross with his right fist. His golden mask cracked along the bottom leaving a single five inch crack vertically almost to where the nose would be. 

"It seems our star competitor may have met his match" yelled the referee at the top of his lungs while the D.J beyond the crowd began to play "Counting bodies like sheep" by a heavy metal band known as Perfect Circle. The low riffs of the guitar silenced his foe's next word "fool" before aiming a powerful crane kick at Tenjin's thigh, a move Sebastian was known for but Katsuro lifted his knee up letting the foot collide hard with his knee, it wouls surely cause pain to rush up Platnium Warrior's leg. The other leg collided with tenjin's face knocking him about six feet over, stumbling to remain standing. His mask shattered on the check area letting metallic painted pieces fall to the blooded stained floor. His tan face shown through the gaping hole as another iron palm smashed into Tenjin's chin causing the hole maskto shatter and spray all over the area. Tenjin flew back and richocheted of the rusted fence that caged them and landed in a crouching position with his black hair hiding his face as it draped to the floor. A smile emerged from his bloody lip as more and more men flooded the basement and placed more bets attempting to make a quick fortune.

Sebastian was awaiting a counter strike but Tenjin slowly rose to his feet before wiping his head back to reveal his face. A single cut was above his right eyebrow and a stream of blood began to slide down his face. Katsuro ran his fingers in the blood and smeared it across his right cheek. A devilish smile emerged from his face as he clenched his left fist tight, he was only planning on making a dramatic enterance but since Sebastian drew blood...he was having second thoughts about his mission. Gambler and Mark where in dire need of assistance but after being struck like that he seriously wanted to get some revenge. His code he lived by was "Death before Dishonor and Blood for Blood." This act would dishonor him if he didn't seek revenge for his wounds but there was a more important task at hand so he decieded to put the match on hold for a while.

"Well Sebastian looks like I am going to have to ruin the fun, we got more important matters to attend to." "Come, we're going back to America to meet some comrades."

Tenjin began to make his way to the door as the crowd booed and screamed profanity "Coward!", "Get your @ss back in there!" and things of that nature. As Tenjin made his way down the diamond plate steps one man in the front row tossed a glas at his back. Instantly Tenjin wheeled around and grasped the man by his throat and slammed his palm into the chin causing the atlas bone in the neck to snap, killing the man instantly. The crowd leaped up and began to rush forwrad with chairs and broken bottles attempting to Take tenjin's life...this was a mistake. Instantly Katsuro formed an abyssal sphere of energy in his palms and launched it forward into the crowd, a enourmous explosion occured and a shockwave brought down the ceiling above. Smoke and debris engulfed the dead bodies of the audience while Katsuro stood with suet blackening his skin. several pieces of drywall and plywood acted as projectiles and found their way into Katsuro's flesh. He looked back and saw that Platinum warrior was still alive and began to laugh hysterically as he spoke

"I think my cash is somewhere in the rubble....I don't feel like looking for it so why don't you handle the plane tickets. I only ride in first class by the way." Tenjin continued to laugh but it was still drowned by the sound of the music of Perfect Circle.

A few hours later, Tenjin and Sebastian were on a plane heading for D.C. Katsuro made wise cracks and nearly drowned himself in champagne before finally landing in the airport to meet Resonate and Drifter to begin their mission.He called his butler to meet him at the airport with his Warlock gauntlet and a fresh new suit. As They exited the plane they saw two figures awaiting their arrival, today was going to be a good day, thought Tenjin as he stumbled down the steps.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Her links to Esther were open wide. She could see what had occurred between Jean and herself, she could feel her sisters sorrow and pain and that in itself burned deep within her. IT was the only way Esther knew to tell Kiara of what was going on. The only way Esther could say the words that she did not want to repeat. Kiara watched the images in silence from her home miles away from the Assassins. Watched the exchange between the lovers, and the wedge that was driven deep inside them both. It brought sorrow to her but there was only one thing Kiara could say to Esther, “I will come. I will come and protect Angelique with you. Jean will not touch her, and before he can I will help kill him.”

Kiara shielded herself once more from Esther. Shielded herself tightly so Esther would not know the thoughts that crossed through her mind. Death crossed her mind, a cruel death one that was not quick, but painful and long. She had this thought for many people. But never for Jean, never for someone she had once given her life for. But now, he was not that man. He had become a Hero and defied all that the Assassins had become. She herself had once been in that place, but now her heart was blackened. If there was a spot of good in her it was small and would not save anyone not even herself.

She began packing. She would make her way to Esther, find her and go with her into battle. She would not let Jean destroy what Esther was. She herself knew what love could do to ones senses, to one’s very soul, and she did not wish that for Esther. Esther would have someone with her as she went through this, Kiara would make sure of it.

Her things were packed, Her swords in place, her holsters strapped to her thighs, and her body covered in the weaponry of her choice. She shifted slightly and pulled her bag from the bed and made her way through the short hall and out the back door. There were not many occasions she would use her personal Helicopter. She could fly there herself. But having to store weapons and carry her Hell hound and Bird did not make flying by her own means easy. So she chose to fly by man-made means.

She stored her luggage and whistled a clear clarion call. It echoed through the mountains around her and was answered by the screeching of an Eagle and the howl of a dog. She waited only moments before her two companions were near. Sebastian, a Oversized German Sheppard, and Ezra, the Golden Eagle flew towards her on paws and wings. Both keeping time with the other as they cleared the distance between them and their Master. Kiara held the door for them as both slowed and entered the small cabin of the helicopter. Sebastian took his stoic stance in the passengers sear and Ezra a perch between the two. Kiara entered the cockpit and petted her companions in turn, “We have business to take care of, mes amis. Get yourselves ready for battle” Without another glance she started her chopper, she flipped switches, checked gauges, and when all was right and the blades of the thing turning they took off and headed for The Les Assassins Silencieux Headquarters.

Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Sebastian felt a sharp pain rock up his leg before smashing the man who was now revealed the be Tenjins mask. Sebastian was not completely surprised and suspected it from the start. Sebastian could not believe his ears Tenjin was considering a welcome fight un-important the situation must be extremely dire Sebastian thought to himself. Sebastian pressed a small button on his wristband that made his Platinum armor slowly retract over his body in a cinematic procedure that belonged in a movie. As the people began to move and attack Sebastian reached for a submachine gun that was inserted in his millitary bunker of armor able to hold many many weapons. "You people are the lowest of the low and dont deserve anything but pain" Sebastian said before letting two clips from the gun smother the area in blood and the insides of the dead. Sebastian quickly switched the saftey off before leaving the gun on a seat with a note saying sorry about the mess.

Sebastian took his cash then departed from the fight club blood seeping out of its doorway. Sebastian followed Tenjin over to the airport where his suit took up a procedure that would mask his apperance making him look like a reguler man. It was not until they reached the airport that Sebastian ditched the apperance wearing all his armor except his helmet only to have a drink before putting it back on. Sebastian watched his old rival and newfound friend smother himself in champagne "I hardley think that will help you combat preformance" Sebastian said to Tenjin.

The plane ride took a tolerable amount of hours but nevertheless it was still annoying. Sebastians helmet had a build in communicater which he used to make contact with his teamates. He decided if the rumours were true that Gambler and the Bladed Angels member Mark had been captured and imprisoned after a fight that nearly destroyed Manhatten Tenjin and Sebastian would try to inflintarte in first but they would need help. Sebastian spoke into his communicater "Drifter, Resonate me and Tenjin are on our way back to DC meet us at the airport we can plan the rest from there"

Sebastian could only hope the two would show up. Two hours later Sebastian felt the familier rumbling from side to side as the plane landed Sebastian exited in uniform and watched as airport security came guns drawn ready to shoot and kill Sebastian. "HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD" Sebastian heard a guard scream. Sebastian made a motion that seemed like he was going to go peacefully but only to draw his katanas. Sebastian jumped in the air dodgeing the bullets before decapitating two guards leaving the rest running off and screaming for help. Sebastian spoke to Tenjin "I dont care enough to kill them all feel free though it does not matter to me"

Sebastian rested himself on a bench "I alerted some of my team mates they might come to aid us but I have to know: is it true we actully have to kill Gambler?" Sebastian asked Tenjin hoping the answer would be no. But what if it was true Sebastian had been asking himself the same thing the whole trip back to Washington and the idea of Gambler betraying LAS was unimaginable to Sebastian. Alot of things seemed wrong about the whole situation and Sebastian hoped that sooner or later the whole thing would be explained to him. By teamates or maybie even his enemys only time would tell.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Akira Overdrive

The psychology of a villain is a complex at the least,it contains dreams and nightmares,false realities and illusions of grandeur;but most of all it houses the key to good and evil.See?One who has followed the dark side knows of justice and its rules and limitations meaning he or she can see the full spectrum unlike a hero who is so ignorant to the "villains" ways and ideas.Power is what it all comes down to ,in a way heroes are cowards and use the excuse of calling evil "corruption"  but they don't know that it really is a form of enlightenment.Now imagine a man who has mastered evil and all its cunning and sly tricks as well as living through being a hero....that man knows both sides of the game and has the upper hand over whatever he may fight,man or woman,good or bad.Now match that with skills of a man who has trained for his whole life in everything that is lethal coupled with super soldier cyborg attributes and amazing powers.Fierce?Dangerous?Fatal?Before there was no word to describe such a man or being until Akira Overdrive was born;Thats what he is,Akira Overdrive..Nuff Said.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Agent Brando made smile then the meta human locks on Akira unlatched falling to the ground and making a clang as it bounced off the metal and spun around before stopping and falling.Akira stepped over the handcuffs and followed the agent through the doors into a hall of weapons that carried the most sophisticated of weaponry and such,they continued down the hall until they both met a chamber that was guarded by two Cape Killers-The cold metal door opened and a chilly vapor poured out of the antechamber revealing a sort of patriotic outfit,Akira gave a frown as he immediately realized what it was and looked at Agent Brando,he was going to speak but was cut off...

"I'm sure you know what this is..or looks like AO.But I'll tell you anyway,blueprints and pieces of your Raiden Armor mixed with Gambler's president armor and Black Dawn prototype armor has all come together to produce the most amazing piece of technology ever.Gravity Boots,Telekinetic Capabilities,Technopathic interface,impact enhancers...everything you could possibly want."

AO's frown turned upside down as he walked up to the cylinder and marveled at the suit with a huge grin.Without any more words the cylinder opened up and Akira carefully snatched the suit down shut the chamber door.Minutes passed and the door hissed opened up once again,Akira was clad in the red,whit,and blue armor.A shield was holstered on his back,two white holsters at the side complete with blue steel pistols and several spheres surrounded and hovered his body.Akira stepped down from the pedestal and walked out to Agent Brando.

"What are the little robot balls following me for?"

"Star-spheres are your support.They create holograms and can be used as weapons as well as recon."

"Thats all I need to know,now lets get busy."

"Right this way."

The two traveled down the hall once again and into to a elevator that was brought up to the hellicarrier deck ,and they were met by the President of the Unite States himself.Akira greeted him and they shook hands,Agent Brando gave them both a look and spoke with a raspy tone.

"Your job is to...um...Rescue Gambler from his prison,then...kill him."

"We suspect he is already escaping or planning an escape.Make sure he doesn't make it out and we will wire the money to your off-shore account."

Akira gave in a deep sigh and placed his hands on his hip,wondering if this was the right thing to do.He paused for a second and a look of slight fear came across the President's face,then Akira gave a half smile as he remembered his brother Clutch.He began to open his mouth and closedit again,then opened once more to speak.

"Alright.Lets do this....."

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ruin Cross
man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By man_of_forever

Multiple Bladed Angels zoom over the pacific in frantic race against time to rescue Mark. MOF keeps the speeding Ruin Cross in his sights during the non amusing game of fallow the leader. They stay on a practically streamlined course until the storm clouds start to form. Then the rain comes down instantly and heavy. The drops hits MOF in the face and quickly drench his off white hair and his burgundy pants and cloak. Squinting to keep the droplets out of his foggy yellow eyes, he can still see the speck that was his team's founder. Whipping his face repeatedly until he hears the roar of thunder. Even though MOF isn’t from Earth he still knows the basics of nature. Where there is thunder, there is lighting.

He constantly looks around feeling like he is a target for the lighting because he was so high, wore many pieces of armor and road a flying motorcycle. All things that the electric bolts find irresistible. MOF starts to see the lighting as it fell from the heavens. Jerking his MOF-Cycle to the left and right he keeps from getting struck. Making sure he was still headed in the right direction he was using Ruin as something like a compos. Stay behind him and he was fine unless something happened to him. Just then Cross felt the wrath of the skies and was sent plummeting to the waters below.

MOF wasn’t really worried for him, because he has handled worst. But to buff up MOF's trust in the man RC runs on water. A feet maybe three people have accomplished before. Then all of a sudden the rains calm down and there is no doubt Mr. Cross had a hand in that. They continue on and the Westside of the could be seen clear as day. MOF looks down over the birthplace and burial sight of his first team Tenth Magnitude. If he looked hard enough he could almost pinpoint the large amount of rubble where the HQ once stood. A rush of emotion comes over the Balance Keeper but he ignores it and returns to his heart of stone normality.

From this height the seamed like strange place. One area was desolate, the other crowded. But this isn’t the time to sit back and take in the sights, so MOF revs his bike and speeds faster to the nation's capitol. Before landing he can see the crumbled city of . MOF doesn’t actually land but decides to make grand entrance like usual. He leaps off his mystical motorbike and executes a front flip in midair. The MOF-Cycle vaporizes behind him and after MOF's feet are pointed to the ground he grabs the corners of his new cloak. It becomes something like a parachute and he floats to the ground.

"You couldn’t save any for me, Friend? Speaking to the future Ruin, noticing that all the guards out-front where destroyed thanks to him. He was trying to make a joke after him and Mark had a talk a while back on the topic of comedy. Then MOF and Siphon receive telepathic missions that they must do. This is somewhat ironic that these two out of all the BA members have known each other the longest. They both no doubt are equal on the power scale but their styles are completely different. Siphon was the more stealthy and quiet type, while MOF couldn’t hide if he wanted to. He was too big, too blue and glowed with a visible aura. Becuase of it he will take an army down standing so all could see.

Watching the powerful man from the upcoming timeline shout out his command to battle, the Soul Absorber can’t help but notice the two have a similarity in there outfits. Ether all beings of outstanding age take on the same sense of style or MOF has started a fab in the future. MOF could only smirk at the thought. Outside the prison things where quiet and calm as the lifeless corpses lie on the cement. But it won’t last long... It never does...

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Final Arrow
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kurrent

After all the inmates had gotten into their cage all the guards except a few had left the holding area and went inside a break room. For a few minutes it was your typical banter from some of the guards saying what they were going to do to the inmates if they ever rebel. Some of the stories were well thought out while other were just plain stupid. As this went on Kurrent remained near the door in full costume with the head harness still on. He was undercover and had to remain that way mainly so that he could surprise the villains if they decided to stage an escape. Suddenly down the hallway you could hear an inmate scream....

"GUARD! GUARD!"

The squad leader of the team signaled for two of the guards in the room to go check it out while the others remained in the room. About 30 seconds after they had left a man in a gray pinned stripped suit came in the room and the guards quickly stood up straight and their demeanor drastically changed from crude and fun to all business.

"SGT Anderson, a word with you in the hall way" said the man in the suit to the lead guard. "Yes Warden" he replied with a small crack in his voice and walked into the hallway with the warden. Kurrent was still near the door and as they tried to close the disguised hero nonchalantly stopped the door from closing all the way. Do to countless training scenarios fabricated by different members of Mobb Deep, Kurrent was able to use a skill of tuning out the other noise and mainly listen to what the Warden was saying to the sergeant.....

Everything is going as planned, We have Gambler here and we have intel saying that his teammates are on the way. What I don't understands is why they attacked him at his house. If they are not alligned to him anymore then they will kill him. They kill him we kill them at the end we win
.....  Warden

But what about the heroes boss, Didn't the government contact them and posted them outside. How are we goign to kill the villains and not the heroes.... SGT Anderson

What separates a hero from a villain nowadays sergeant, remember New Orleans, Alcatraz and I don't even have to tell you about how many times New York gets sh!tted on by these guys. The way I see it, we take out whoever shows up that wears a costume. In 10 mintues starting now we clean out this prison and finally save the world from all the capes...  Warden

Kurrent's eyes opened wide underneath the helmet that was covering his head. He wondered if he had walked his own team into a trap and also if the Vice President knew about this. Again he thought if him being there was really to prevent Gambler from escaping or to have him there powerless so that he can be picked off like the rest of the unsuspecting "capes". The squad leader walked into the room with a snake like grin on his face and only Kurrent knew that this day would not be the same. SGT Anderson began to speak to the guards and they were all in compliance. Things had just become a lot more interesting now. Time was running out and this place was about to go to hell. Slowly Kurrent backed out of the room into the hallway and for the first time in a long time he didn't have a plan.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Siphon

The wind crackles as Siphon shoots through it at incredible speed. The water below rocks violently as he soars in pursuit of Ruin Cross and Man Of Forever. Siphon flew low to avoid possible detection by airspace radars. He was always executing the plans with perfect precision and awareness. The facility seems to grow larger in perspective as they approach the holding place of Mark and Gambler. 

When he arrived, Ruin Cross was already engaged in battle, severing corpses in half like a hot knife through butter. Siphon stood aside as the dead soldiers fell to the ground. They were of flesh and machine. Super soldiers made to oppose those who sought out the prisoners. That's a new trick. Finally a challenge. He was eager to face off against the lackeys of the law. As much as he wanted to fight he could feel many strong energy levels closing in, some higher than his own. 

The communicator on his left wrist began to beep frantically.  He lifted his wrist and opened the link. '''This is Siphon go ahead. Ruin's voice streamed through his watch. ''Siphon I want you to get in there and help Mark escape''.

Understood...Siphon out. The energy reaper would be  alone on this one for the time being. His coarse eyes looked through the visor on his helmet. He opens a flap on his arm gauntlet and flips a switch. There is a high pitched whizzing sound and the heat vision is activated. He looks around to see several heat signatures throughout the levels f the building. Security was high and stealth would have to be a priority in order to reach Mark. The electric eyes of the cameras swayed back and forth near a back entrance of the prison. 

Alright gotta dodge those cameras. I have to make this quick. If the electricity is off for too long they'll suspect us and if I don't move fast enough I'll be seen. Okay ready..set..go!!!  His suit corses with energy and he points his index finger at the camera and the electricity briefly cuts off. Siphon wasting no time glides over to the door and returns the power. Whoo... that was a close one.

The security guard had blinked in the time siphon took to cut off the power and reach the door. He phases through the door and reaches inside a super soldier's head. There was a slight pop and blood trickles from his eyes, ears and nose. You can't live without the brain buddy. This hall was one of many of the mazes inside the building. He knew they would have a special cell fro Mark somewhere and it had to be secret. 

He figured they'd have a password for the files to access the prison blueprints so he ducks in the corner and decides to ask Mof. He lifts his wrist and activates his communicator. MOF I need to know where Mark's cell is. Think you can help me out here.
No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By No_Name_

Miyobi's alabaster skin glistened in the moonlight as she shifted her weight from one foot to the next. Her black robe surrounding her feet, draped across the stone balcony steps as she lifted her skirts and ascended the walkway. She looked before her at the figure in the green cloak. Shadow Huntress let a tear trickle down her cheek. She knew at this moment the woman who was like her sister needed her counsel more than anything. She could sense the firey rage and anguish suspended in the air. The cool breeze blowing through Esther's cloak revealed a set of pained emerald eyes. Shadow Huntress and the Assassins leader locked gazes.
"Esther..."  Miyobi whispered softly.
"Enough sympathy. I have a plan, I need you now, you will help me rid my life of all that has betrayed me."
Esther turned on her heel and walked to toward the crib of the study.
"Oracle." She said sternly, signaling the computer system; the machine awakened.
 "Change all the access codes in the Assassins mainframe and instill emergency settings immediately..." The locks on the assassins mansion were altered and security codes changed. New and necessary precautions taken in order to protect the life she and her family of killers had left.
 Esther walked to the crib, and pulling the green cloak away from her face slowly, she lifted the child up from her slumber. She cradled her gently looking deeply into her eyes as Shadow Huntress watched the interaction between mother and daughter. Esther held the future of the Assassins in her arms as she closed her eyes and brought her lips to the child's tiny hands. The flames in the fireplace raged on, and quickly grew. Smoke ascended the chimney as it warmed the three in the study. She walked toward Shadow Huntress and placed the tiny baby in her arms carefully. As Esther stepped backwards, she sat down on the leather chair, the fire crackled in the dark room. Esther closed her eyes. Miyobi looked on.
A sudden level of energy increased in the room as the Assassins leader sat perfectly still. She shuffled through the names in her mind, picturing their faces as  she recited them softly under her breath. Telepathically she began to send a message to all of her members, wherever they might be.

"My family, the King of Kings is lost to us now, and has attempted to take with him the future of this organization. I have refused and he has failed...this time. He will try again...We cannot allow that to happen. Go to the prison where he is being held, and kill any hero that stands in your way..."

As Esther opened her eyes slowly she came out of the trance. The intruder who had suddenly appeared before her stood in front of the fire and waited. Final Arrow.
"You received my message I take it?" Following those words Kiara Sullivan appeared at her balcony, stepping into the room slowly. Esther looked at Kiara quickly from the corner of her eye. Without waiting for his reply she rose quickly from her seat and stepped toward Shadow Huntress, caressing her daughter's cheek gently as she slept soundly. "Prepare to leave." She demanded of the three of them, short and blunt. Esther walked out of the study slamming the door behind her.

Goki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Goki

Goki sits at a table in the lobby of the mansion twirling a knife between his fingers. His mind almost empty of emotions only thoughts Why does everything in this world seem so similar yet so different. The man my father saw as a brother leaves an his woman takes the charge once again. This is turning out to be a very odd few months. Twirling the knife in his hand he sends a bit of energy into it charging it an it glows a bright red, his eyes shimmer in the light. A smile creeps up to his face as he stares at it, marveled at how much his powers have grown just by being here. This world somehow makes them less unstable, his healing abilities are scary fast. He slams the knife down into his open palm an drags it back, his eyes rolling back into his head in pleasure. He pulls it out an just as the knife leaves his hand the wound is healed. He spins it on his finger tip an then tosses it the knife embedding into the wall.

Then a sudden ringning screamed through his head, his mind shocked as a telepathic message streamed through his head. It was Babs an she was angry he could get enough of that. She was ordering everyone to go an find Gambler and make him very much dead. Goki sat for a brief moment before he made a move, he thought of what he should do. An with a smirk he made his decision vanishing from the chair causing it to wobble as he vanished. Appearing in Esther's study along with Final an Kiara, he stood in the shadows for a moment. But knew that Final and Esther knew he was their so he didnt make any tries at hiding it. Stepping out from the shadows he so much loved he stood in front of Babs an the others an knelt down "My liege, Anything specific you wish of me on the matter of disposing of the heretics."

Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ultimate Ronin

After several security measures ronin entered a large rectangular shaped room. dozens of large computers and several high tech radar gadgets covered the walls as a large oval shaped table sat in the middle of the room.something around 30 chairs surrounded the table as several extinguished men sat in the leather covered chairs. each man wearing a different color uniform weather it be army,marine corp,air force,or navy they were all covered in medals and high ranking colors. As he entered the room he quickly snapped 2 standing straight up his body in perfect posture his head and back perfectly parallel with the floor. all the men in the room stood up as ronin quickly raised his hand to his brow snapping off a perfect salute. Each man and woman followed in suit saluting ronin as the secretary of defense told him to have a seat. Ronin quickly obliged stepping quickly finding an empty chair and sitting down.

"Okay now that were all here we need to go over the events that are going to take place within the next few hours. we will be using codenames for each person that is going to be affected in these out comes. first is the package we all know who she is and why we need to do what needs to be done!" secretary oliver said as ronin listened on in the conversation. "the first matter at hand is the LAS we all know who and what they are but from dates as far back as our systems will allow us to go we have not been able to pin anything on them. We cant send in troops because it is on foreign and peaceful soil and to do so will be breaking dozens of UN regulations and laws.This is why we have called in the head of the US's most secret organization. for most the zero squad is just a bunch of hero vigilante's but that is the front we allow to go on and why no real threats of arrest has come to their squad. ronin smiled at this gesture as he drew himself closer to the desk placing his elbows on the table. "The truth is over the past several months ronin and his team have agreed to work with the US against any terrorist's that may endanger US lives. they have under gone several secret black op's and came out highly successful. by using the ZS we are able to keep our hands clean and place any blame that comes our way on act's of vigilantism and terrorism on the ZS. luckily for them none has come our way yet!" a very small almost unnoticeable cocky smile crossed ronin's masked face. Since we have been unable to stop or even so much as harm the leader of this infamous terrorist organization we have decided to go above and below the laws of man. the woman known as esther AKA batgirlbabs is a very skilled warrior and her blood line travels through the females of the family each generation a single daughter taking control of their heir to the throne. it has been agreed that to stop the LAS from continuing their blood line we must go to the source. On the table in front of you codename ronin is a file that contains some of the darkest secrets the US govt has this cannot be leaked and if so you and your team will be marked for treason and sentenced to death and hunted down for the rest of your lives. ronin looked down at the file picking it up and scanning thorugh. Do you accept the mission that has been placed in front of you codename ronin? with a cocky smile ronin stood up grabbing up the files shaking his head yes and saluting everyone in the room as he made his exit.

Moments later ronin arrived at the ZS headquarters quickly making his way to the briefing room and hitting the button signaling for all of his team to make their way to the large briefing room. As each member entered the room they all took their seats and ronin began filling them in. he spoke of the events that would be ocuring in less than an hour at the prison facility where gambler was being held along with a new comer mark 1212. It seemed that the govt had planned these events to all go down to make the task for the ZS much less complicated. he knew that the LAS would all show up to either rescue gambler or kill him and he was also aware of the others that would be taking place in these events. once the events began to take place the ZS would have to act quickly if they were to recover the package safely and do what had to be done.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c
deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Prepare to leave," demanded Esther as she stormed out of the study. As she withdrew from the room, the first son of the Les Assassins Silencieux entered with an entourage of Miyobi's personal guards. They crowded around the leader of the Armée Des Chacals. Led by Florian they enclosed her in a circle, ensuring the safety of her life as well as the child's. Out of the corner of her eye Miyobi glanced at her teammates and with her chin close to her chest, clutching the baby tightly she exited the room.

Shadow Huntress cradled the future of the Les Assassins Silencieux in her arms and while Angelique was, but a year old - her life had become the key to the existence of a four hundred year old dynasty. The child cooed playfully in Miyobi's arms, while she gently tugged long strands of milky-white hair.

Long ago during the days of the Hellfire Club, Esther had come across in her research and excavations an ancient artifact unknown to the human world. The artifact was a bright blue gem which dangled from a silver chain. The gem was lethal to human hands but something precious to those who were not human. The gem had the capacity to produce a bright blue force field of light, protecting the bearer. This force field was impenetrable for a restricted period of time. This meant that any individual that made an attempt to harm the life of the bearer would end in failure.

She motioned for the soldiers to halt at the door as she exited the mansion walls. Miyobi looked down at the fragile child in her arms. The Shadow Huntress held her palm over Angelique's chest and one by one spread each individual finger. As her eyes widened likening to a set of deep black pools of darkness; her robes rose up around her.  With out-stretched fingers she then gently tugged the chain from around her neck. Revealing a glistening gem whose glow painted shadows across Miyobi's and Angelique's faces in the night.

As Miyobi levitated her pale fingers over Angelique's tiny frame, she began to raise her hand slowly, pushing Angelique's body down, as she raised her soul from her limp body. Creating a new dimension in her soul she established an opening in it. With the precious gem in her left hand she carefully placed the foreign object into Angelique's spirit. With a wave of her hand Miyobi closed the gap that she had created, and leveled the soul back into the child's body. Just like the breath she took when she first entered this world, Angelique gasped for air. She stared blankly up at Miyobi, as she rested in her arms.

The Shadow Huntress then headed North from the mansion.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Final Arrow
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Resonate

The reign of destruction continued on in the black night of Washington. People loosed blood curdling screams of pain and sorrow as they watched their friends, family, and children fall and burst back into the ground, combust, or simply shoot into a wall. He gracefully waltzed his dance of deaths through the city streets as all of this happened, still gaining energy from around him and waving his hands, making carefully sure to spell out the theme of the Rose Noir.

Having fun? he asked, as his feet beneath him began to reach up to the side of the wall, he kicked off of it, and sliced through a man on the other side of the street, cleanly cut, who fell to his knees choking and writhing in his own blood.

Oh god like you wouldnt beleive...now, please reassure me that its not over yet.... please...

Im afraid it is, we've done the pattern, and plenty are dead.....now for our plan, the original meeting area, this  has been ample time to pull out some cops and drag them to an un needed area....

Wait...what the hell...we had a plan?

Yeah, we were supposed to meet up with some others at the nearby airport...wait...you were the one who told me about it. How the %$*& do you not remember what the plan is?

I do have other things to do aside from remembering this stuff.

Like what?

Bother you

With these words being spoken Jack simply smirked, and began planning his route to the aforementioned designated airport....but first, his clothes...they were ruined and stained with blood and debris and smoke. The man below him, who he had just slain, was now fully dead... his clothes....they were about the same size as Jack's a little bigger, but he could do with the shirt. His dirt ridden jeans were now mismatched with his casual long sleeved button up black shirt, and once hed had it on, he was nowhere to be seen.

Laying his sword in the ground outside of the airport, which, thanks to Rayne, was now always charged with electronic power, it was given to him as a gift for his birthday, and as such was the only useful thing he found himself gaining from being on that team. Walking through the airport, he showed them his pass port and other necessary information....this place was going to be a slaughterhouse soon, the signal to it being upon sight of Drifter, Platinum Warrior, and Tenjin...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Lies.....

Lies and Betrayl, They run in the same family don't they? Like Bonnie and Clyde, You take one down, You take the other one down, Problem is.......You can't catch them. Sure, Drifter had betrayed some teams in his life, most notably the ICE Dragons, but never before..........Had he been betrayed.  Unbeknownst to him, Gambler.....had turned his back on the Assassins. Pathetic........Pathetic that a man who was once revered as perhaps one of the greatest if not the greatest villain had turned on the assassins and looked the other way to become a Hero.

Racing with a chain in his hand, Drifter cruised down the streets, running over every last pedestrian he could, the grill of his motorbike now worked as lethal as any other weapon. Knocking down every last father, mother and child. Blood and gore sprayed forth and with a single motion, he held out his hand. Letting the aforementioned gore, fly from the grill of bike onto his hand and with a downward motion, he laid the bike down, his right hand covered in blood and painting the streets while his left hand kept control of the bike. Painting a cursive D onto the streets with the blood stained hand.

Slowly, A message came into his mind as he came upward, It was Babs, His leader, A woman he considered like a sister, He'd guard her with his own life without a question

"My family, the King of Kings is lost to us now, and has attempted to take with him the future of this organization. I have refused and he has failed...this time. He will try again...We cannot allow that to happen. Go to the prison where he is being held, and kill any hero that stands in your way..."

As if this was'nt enough to bear on his mind, Another message came to him from Platinumwarrior.

"Drifter, Resonate me and Tenjin are on our way back to DC meet us at the airport we can plan the rest from there"

"Ah $*%($*it"

Speaking back into his comunicator, He responded to Plat

"Babs wants us to go to the prison, but I'll see if I can come your way. We can re-group, get a clear head and then we can go after the B#stard Gambler"

And with those words spoken, Drift sped off towards the Airport

mark1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mark1212

Mark sunk back into his chair alittle."I figured this was a fake. it's to easy. Give me a second and i'll show you what i'm talking about." As Mark sat up and lifted his body up from this black chair he walked toward the glass window. As he went to the side he looked for something. He was about to give up when he peeled a piece of the window off. This window was a fake." Here it is ." Mark said to Landslide contrentrating on tearing the plastic off of window. As he peeled off all of the window all you saw was a marble slab" see that was a good picture classic." As he saw Landslide's face Mark silently laughed to himself. Landslide was guilty beyond beliefe. As Mark just shook his head he signaled Landslide to follow." If we get out of here we'll make it hopefully to the hanger room."Mark said as he opened the door out.  As he peeked to the left and right side he saw no one. Mark luckly gave another quick look and saw a patrol coming from the right. As Mark pushed himself back he hidhimself and Landslide. When the patrol  reached the door he walked in. The patrol man saw the controller. That's when Mark made his move. As quickly as Mark could he grabbed the chair with his two hands smashed it into the patrol as he was about to push the emergency button. The patrol quickly hit the floor dead from pain. " I guess i put to much strength" Mark shrugged to himself as he walked out. Now he knew that Landslide wouldn't need to be told to follow.  As Mark made a left out of the room he could here the patter of Landslide's feet as he tryed to keep up with Mark. As Mark neared a turn he caught a glimpse of someone he hadn't remembered .As he checked his minde he had a mental image." The super soilder is mine." Mark said realizing it was one of the Super soilder's that had beat the Sh!t out of him .

As Mark followed the guard with stealth he noticed him going into the bathroom. " Hahhaha he's gotta piss." Mark laughed quetly as he entered. After entering the super soilder seemed to not notice or care as he was already on the toilet. Mark quickly ran into another stall. He was going to be happy these super soilders were gonna get there's. Quickly entering Mark jumped onto the toilet and lifted himelf going over the side. Ths super soilder was surprised but he was on the toilet and coudn't get off. Mark made his move as quickly as he could. Giving a back side kick the super soilder fell back knocking his head on the wall as hard as someone could which knocked out the guard. "So much for super soilder's Mark remarked as he opened the stall and closed it up again. Mark quickly washed his hand's and walked out as Landslide walked after him Mark was beginning to think this was hopless to work with him but then again he was a good friend. I just wish Ruin Cross was here I really miss him. Moving towards the way the super soider had came from Mark noticed a familer room. " Dangerous Prisioner 1"  The sign read as Mark opened the door. Mark was severly surprised. This Dangerous prisioner was built like the hulk but had the grace of the batman.  Mark looked around further and found a nice looking tablet. As he lifted it the prisioner's name was Backlash. As Mark found a button to realese this prisioner he pressed it. Tha'ts when Backlash looked up sincerly and lifted himself up. His 1 ton shackles no longer wayed him down" Thank you may i company you out of here.' Mark made no noise and quickly gave Backlash a thumbs up .

As Mark left he didn't want to know if Backlash was following him. He was extremly happy with his new found companions stealth. So big but so light. As Mark read the rest of the paper he memorized it by reading it numerous times. As Mark lifted his head he was surprised the room they were looking for was nowhere in the building.So Mark gradually went into the speaker room. But it wasn't a speaker room. It was mix matched. This room was another weapons room. Magnum rifles and all. " Load up " Mark  said as he closed the door. He was ready so he moved to a chair and slumped into it. As he he held his hands in a parantheses sort of way he said " I have a feeling this will be a big fight .................... I just hope it's I make it out alive...................

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Ghostshell

As Gambler continued to make his way through the prison, keeping to the shadows, he happened upon an empty break room. On the table a small portable radio broadcasting a state of emergency for the D.C. area. The Cajun’s head hung low as he listened to  reports of mindless slaughter and chaos being rained upon the innocent people of . As the death toll climbed so did speculation as to who, or what, was behind the destruction.

“This is Amanda Huginkiss coming to you live from WTDC. Residents of the metro area have been gripped in fear for little over an hour now as a single suspect continues on what can only be described as a killing frenzy. Local law enforcement seem helpless as the rampage enters its second hour, with many residents wondering when the Government’s newly engineered army will arrive. The suspect has made little effort to conceal his affiliations as which each heinous act he hand signals the crest of Rose Noir. A supposed group of assassins which dates back well before the French Revolution. But the question remains, why? Some have speculated that its in retaliation for the capture of Gambler, a high ranking member of the nefarious group. One thing is for certain, if something isn’t done soon, will be burned to the ground. This is Amanda Hu……….”

The broadcast was abruptly stopped leaving nothing but dead air to take its place. From sadness to anger the Cajun’s expression changed. Such mindless carnage and destruction was beneath the Les Assassins Sileux, or at least it had been in the past. These where the people and creatures Esther had forsaken him for, chosen to raise their child around? Gambler’s mind was clouded almost to the point he couldn’t think. But he had to. They where coming for him. Not for a rescue, not to take as a prisoner, but to kill him. For the LaS to survive Gambler could not and Esther understood this. Les Assassins Sileux was her families legacy, a prize to be cherished above all else. It was instilled in her psyche as a child by her father and later her uncle.

Suddenly the Living Legend was snapped back from his thoughts as alarms started to sound and the prison went into lock down.

Dat was faster dhen I expected

He could hear the rumble of combat boots coming closer and closer. Franticly he looked for an out, and found none. Until he spotted a locker in the corner of the break room half opened. Inside hung full riot gear helmet an all. No sooner had he managed to stuff his orange jump suit inside then a small battalion of guards ran by the room with one of them sticking his head in the doorway.

“Come on man get a move on. We got a security breach, men down and prisoners on the loose.

Gambler didn’t say a word instead simply nodded his head and fell in behind the surging group. Up ahead he could hear some of the guards gasp, some even turned towards the rail losing their lunch.

That sick bastard. Those men had families” said one of the officers.

Confused, Gambler waited for the line to once again resume its primary objective and start moving. Not until he reached the cell that he so briefly occupied did he understand what had happened. The two guards he had incapacitated during his escape where now hanging from the ceiling, their flesh lay in strips underneath them as if it had been filleted off. Two other guards lay traumatized on the floor. Their faces white as ghost and there eyes shined over. Immediately Gambler knew. Only one person could, would, do such a thing.

“Arrow” he whispered

Avatar image for charlie_cluster_7
Charlie-Cluster 7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"R.I.P little brother....''

A faint voice whispered in the ear of Akira as he looked down onto the city from the hellicarrier,he couldn't make the voice out and he had no idea where it had came from.Soon the room began to spin and spin,going faster and faster,Akira looked at the agent and the president but he got no answer,he could only see blurry and soon he turned around to find nothing but a blank sky and he was surrounded by nothingness,flashbacks came one after one,it was his life and the last image he had seen was a man clad in white and a flowing trenchcoat hanging upside down outside of the hellicarrier,after that he heard a bang and then he felt heat enter his brain and fly out from the back of his skull.Marrow,Brains,and skull fragments lay on the ground and Akira fell from the window as he crashed through and fell down into the sky.The life of the Cyborg Assassin had ended and a new era began as the man clad in white swung through the broken glass after grabbing onto a ledge and rolling on the cracked glass.He fired a bullet straight for agent,instantly killing him then spinning around laying two bodyguards down right after he holstered the dual ivory eagles

The President had little to no time to take everything in,one minute he was the happiest man alive and felt protected in his little space ship,but there was a reason for this and the man in the office knew exactly what he had did and the mistake he had made,he was willing to beg and plead forgiveness but there was no redemption for the evil men in that room.The mysterious man in white ran straight for the president then flipped up latching onto the armani suit he wore and clutching onto it tighter finally snapping the neck of the poor man.A silent went over the room,then in a puff of mist the man was gone,out of sight and dead bodies lay everywhere in every which way.

The REAL Phantom Phenom had struck.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

Kiara entered the fire lit study of the LAS with a sad smile on her lips. She could feel her sisters sadness weighing over the mansion as she drew nearer. And stepping into Esther’s presence only seemed to strengthen the heavy feel of it all. She let her gaze go instantly to her and then on to the others in the room. Her eyes lingered on Final Arrow a moment and then she turned and watched in silence as Esther moved to Miyobi and Angelique. Watched as she stroked her daughters cheek in silence and then set her self for what was coming next.

“Prepare to leave.”

Kiara did not move from her spot. She watched Esther as her body became rigid and stormed from the room.

“This battle will change us Kiara I set your free of any hold I had over you prepare yourself I fear this time their will be no turning back for any of us”.

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Light

This is Amanda Huginkiss coming to you live from WTDC. Residents of the metro area have been gripped in fear for little over an hour now as a single suspect continues on what can only be described as a killing frenzy. Local law enforcement seem helpless as the rampage enters its second hour, with many residents wondering when the Government’s newly engineered army will arrive. The suspect has made little effort to conceal his affiliations as which each heinous act he hand signals the crest of Rose Noir. A supposed group of assassins which dates back well before the French Revolution. But the question remains, why? Some have speculated that its in retaliation for the capture of Gambler, a high ranking member of the nefarious group. One thing is for certain, if something isn’t done soon, Washington will be burned to the ground. This is Amanda Huginkiss a special report.”

Light seemed to be resting on the air as he levitated outside an apartment on the fourth floor. He held interest in the news, especially when it was reporting information on his teammates. The insane side of his mind hated the news with a passion. His theory was, “Why watch it when you can make it.” This was one of the few times that Logic actually somewhat agreed with and understood what insanity was speaking on. Light's thoughts were being guided by logic at that moment and insanity had taken the back seat for now. He dropped to the ground, scanned the floor and sighted a small rock. He flew back up to the wind he was in front of earlier. Light played hackey sack with the rock before chucking it straight through the window he was peering through. There was a loud splat followed by glass cracking. He turned his head and looked at the massacre. There was a woman sitting watching the news with a younger child. He threw that rock with such speed and force the it flew right through her skull and impacted the middle of the T.V. Screen. The blood splattered on her son's back as well as on the T.V. He waved as he met the child's blood curdling scream. He flew off towards the Assassins place aware of the dialog that was about to begin between him and his other mind.

“Very nice! I would have used a thumb tack myself but that was really Impressive for someone like you. Someone like me? Wha--- Never mind, do you know anything about gambler being captured? Uh no, if I knew you would too dope. Right, right. Well whats this talk of an assassins rampage? STOP ASKING ME!!! I ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW!!! Yeah, damn! We are really no help to each other... My family, the King of Kings is lost to us now, and has attempted to take with him the future of this organization. I have refused and he has failed...this time. He will try again...We cannot allow that to happen. Go to the prison where he is being held, and kill any hero that stands in your way... Hm, I guess that answers something. No duh! Damn your supposed to be the logical one... Shut up anyway, run a search for decreased or mixed up brainwave activity within the area. What's that going to do? Well I'm sure that this prison has something that prevents there powers from working or else it would have to be governed by heroes and I doubt the government instills there complete trust in them but thats besides the point. So yeah, since most of them have powers the brain would operate at accelerated rate, far greater than a normal humans brain... Yeah but what about people with no powers? Well, there has to be at least one with powers so the powerless ones are irrelevant, anyway I'm guessing that the machine slows there brainwave activity to the point where there brain can't operate there powers and if I'm correct the only people there with powers would be people with increased brain control i.e. Telepaths. And only a highly accomplished one... Okay I got a lock head towards the north. You do it.”

Light gave control to insanity and insanity took a look at his arms and hands, then flew off towards the prison. Everything was blurry for second. His eyes had not adjusted the speed yet, suddenly things became clear and they spotted the prison they were looking for. The eyes seemed to roll around in their sockets as they surveyed the area getting a body count for the ones outside. “So, are we strong enough telepathically to go in there with our powers still intact? Most likely no. It would take a top tiers abilities to be able to nullify the effect within themselves... So we will have to lure everyone out...”Energy built up on Lights index finger. He pointed it at the top of the building and released it. The attack cut through the wind and impacted the top of the prison and the debris from what used to be the ceiling. A chunk of debris crashed, hard into his left cheek. The whole side of his face was bleeding terribly. The pain got him warmed up, amped, he healed himself and then took a deep breath. He was ready to do battle at this point and he didn't care whether or not he would have powers he flew straight into the fray ready to tussle with anyone inside. He landed inside the hectic prison and looked around. He saw a nervous guard bring his rifle up to his shoulder steadily, if Light had his powers the man would have been dead, but the situation was different so he dived behind a desk. The bullets rang and blended with the other shots being fired as well as the alarm that was going off. He used this distraction to his advantage. He crawled over to a rock that was nearby. The man spotted him once again and started shooting wildly. Light rolled over twice and then bolted to a dark area near a cell the man shot into the darkness and a bullet found Light's left rib. He stifled himself as he took aim and launched the rock at the man's kneecap, the only unarmored spot he could find at the moment. The man let out a horrendous screech as he dropped his weapon and fell to the ground. He walked up to him and snapped his neck. “Insanity, wow your really efficient with out powers, now I'm impressed! Yeah yeah I got a plan that I need to execute so i don't have time for the things I like to do. Plus we're mortals in here so we can't f**k around.”He put the guards armor and helmet on while slinging the gun over his shoulder and obtaining four clips.“Insanity, what's this plan? And how are you keeping this from me? I mean we share the same mind! Oh thats my secret Logic just wait and watch... oh and Shut up!”Light started off sprinting off in a seemingly random direction. He shouldered his weapon and dumped three bursts into a large guard that was coming out of the staircase. He noticed that the rounds went straight through the guards armor.“Wow what's the point of having the armor when all the weapons you have can pierce it with ease. That's not very logical.”He ignored logic's criticism and ventured forward through the door and up the stairs. Before he lost his powers he singled in on a specific heartbeat, the tempo was very familiar to him. He really just searched for that heartbeat instead of the brainwave freq like logic wanted. Insanity always knew that the one edge that he held over Logic was his ability to store information in separate data banks that only he had access to. He didn't know exactly why he was able to do this but he figured it was because Light was already logical and by adding another persona the brain created another, brain in simple terms and that brain was for his use only. He arrived at the room that he remembered the heartbeat residing in. He linked up to the wall and pushed the door open ever so silently, He saw his target in the room as well as a loads of weapon racks. He crouched and slid into the room.With the helmet covering his face he fired upon two men in the room, he aimed his weapon at the third and the ammo counter read zero. “Place any weapons you have on the ground and turn around with your hands up Mark. I have to do this as a precaution to confirms its you.” He had did his best impression of Ruins voice. When he was younger him and his dad often spent time with his uncle Ruin, Light always used to imitate the way Ruin talked and walked and everything until he perfected it. Now he was putting that perfection to the test, if it worked his next course of action was simple, if it didn't he may end up KIA...            

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By No_Name_

The rubber tires rolled steadily across the concrete highway as the smoke ascended to the night sky out the black tinted window. She took another drag slowly before releasing the debris to the outside. The black car rolled across the highway trailed by several motorcycles and cars; each vehicle was marked with Washington D.C. federal plates, appearing official. Esther released the rest of the debris out the window, allowing it to float away into the cool  night air. She lowered the window to the armed marked federal vehicle and watched as the car sped past the Supreme Courthouse. The lights lit the building in such a way that the monuments seemed like something of a dream. The city was so bright that not a star appeared in the night sky. He would be praying, she thought to herself, had to be for the sake of himself...He was on his own now.

"I hope his star is lucky tonight."

She was torn. All emotions coursing through her were powerful; that fact was not up for debate, but exactly how did she feel? Angelique was in good hands, she was with Shadow Huntress; Esther's second in command. She trusted her with her life, and there was no way that Esther would bring the baby to her husband, that would be like begging for a death wish. She could think back to moments where he knealt beside her holding her body close to his in a warm embrace, promising to never let her go. He would touch her belly each morning kissing her soft skin, getting excited when the baby would kick. Now all those moments were passed and all she had were memories of him. Of the way he looked at her, the way he kissed her, and the way he would be her crutch when she was weak. And she his, when he needed a savior. Now, at that moment, to each his own. Part of her could not accept the fate of her husband. He would never be dead to her, but what inspired such heroic and insane gestures? What forced him over the edge to give up all that he had had with her...For what? A prison cell? She wanted so badly to save him from himself.

The line of cars rolled outside the city limits. Esther adjusted her glasses as the car made its way off the exit ramp, winding around in a circle until it once again was on a straightaway. The number of lights illuminating the narrow stretch of concrete became less and less. The yellow street lights rolled across the speeding car; one by one until there were no more. The road was completely dark. All that lay ahead was a large towering building over a long narrow bridge, isolated on an island. Maximum security fences lined the perimeter of the building. The fences reaching up that they seemed to touch the sky high above. The car halted suddenly. Footsteps and a rustling of chains could be heard from the vehicle's exterior. There was a slight 'tap tap tapping' against the window of the passenger. With a stern look across her face, she lowered the window slowly.
"Yes?"
"What is this and who are you?"
Esther reached into her breast pocket of her jacket and drew out a form along with sealed government identification documents. She handed them confidently over to the guard. He took them quickly from her hand, locking eyes with hers. She began to sift through his mind.
"It seems these papers are in order...but whats with the entourage"
"I guess they don't want to lose a good soldier...God Bless America" She said with a toothy grin. He eyed her slowly and smiled a wayward smile back, stepping backwards and tapping the back of the car gently, signaling for the  vehicle to drive forward.
Esther leaned back into the leather seat of the car. Her smile faded. The best way to make an entrance was to walk through the front door. Lucky for her, that wasn't much of an issue. She had received a signal from Light indicating that most of her powers would be stripped once she had entered the prison domain. To her surprise although weak, her telepathicc powers were still functioning. She struggled closing her eyes as her she drew her focus on her target. She shuffled through the hundreds of soldiers and prison guards patroling the area before moving in. There was a block in his mind. She found him. As the car stopped she looked through the front of the vehicle's windshield. Without another word, the car door opened and she stepped outside onto the gravel. A large beeping sound could be heard. She held her jacket closer to her and stepped through the prison doors.
"Welcome to Washington Maximum Security. They had indicated you would be arriving tomorrow."
"Sorry to disappoint. Cristine Bradley." Esther put her hand out to shake the warden's. She smiled warmly. She wasn't that bad at playing hero, when necessary. He looked her up and down quickly.
"Glad you could make it..at such a late hour...Ms. Bradley, was it?"
Esther smiled again. He motioned her to follow him. She walked briskly behind.
"So, is there a reason why they sent the feds?"
"Why sure..." She said quickly. "This man...Gambler, is a wanted criminal. Should I name the federal offenses...?"  Esther motioned toward her breastpocket again and the warden stopped her.
"That won't be necessary. I believe you and I am sure you and the President have their reasons."
There was a silence between them as sweat beads began accumulating and running slowly down the warden's face. He pulled a hankerchief from his breast pocket, dabbing his forehead gently.  Esther smirked. She looked into his eyes and squinted, entering his mind with hers.
"You lost him didn't you? I guess we came just in time." Esther turned to her entourage of disguised assassins. "He's escaped. Find  Gambler. Bring him to me. I want every door in this area locked down. No one gets in or out. He knows we are coming. He won't escape, but just to be sure..."

Ruin Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ruin Cross
Alpha Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Alpha Guard

The worst thing about being a hero is always getting caught up in problems that you never fully understood, and yet always being expected to solve them. When Alpha Guard joined Mobb Deep, the problems only increased. The Guardian of Good was proud to fight alongside such a team, but even so, if the rest of the team got involved in something, he got involved in it too. Even if he had almost know idea what was going on.

Alpha Guard had just arrived at the Mobb Mansion, just to check in with his team and see if anything was going on. When he went inside, there was a message waiting for the team. Curious, Alpha Guard listened to the message. As it came to an end, Alpha's eyes widened. It was from the Vice-President, asking the Mobb Deep team to come to some kind of high-security prison and make sure Gambler did not escape. Alpha wasn't sure why they needed help holding Gambler, if this prison could capture him surely they could contain him. But the Guardian of Good decided to check it out anyway.

When he arrived at the prison, everything seemed calm on the outside. Quickly changing his costume into a guard uniform, he started to enter the prison. But then, a dart hit Alpha Guard in the neck. The hero turned around, trying to see where the dart had come from. He saw several other guards looking right at him. There's a costumed guy right outside the main entrance, he doesn't look like one right know, but he is. We hit him with a sleep dart, but it doesn't look like just one is going to stop him. We need backup.

Alpha Guard instantly understood, the guards must have thought he was a villain. His Alpha Energy was keeping the dart from taking full effect on him, but he could feel himself starting to weaken. Wait guys, I'm here to help... Alpha Guard felt more darts collide with him. Taken by surprise once again from behind, Alpha Guard drooped to his knees, then fell helpless at the guards feet. Commander, we've got another one. Taking him to the interrogation chamber now, was the last thing Alpha heard before blacking out.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Precise

He received his orders, bring Gambler to Esther. He sighed.. yet another family torn up, it seemed as though everywhere he went he would do nothing but tear families up, even his own. He stared from the inside of the car to the trees and cars whizzing by outside his car window. It’s funny actually, he always rejected the life of an assassin when his government demanded him to, yet here... amongst these assassins.. he considered them his family and would die for them without a second thought.

As the car in front of him began to slow down he saw the image of the secured facility becoming larger. Features of the building became clearer, high security personnel stationed all over the place. It was an impressive sight, but nothing he didn’t see before. As the line of cars came to a complete stop,  he wondered what kind of excuse BatgirlBabs would use to get into the place. They stood still only for a minute or so before they were allowed to enter the complex, as he drove by the guard he couldn’t help but smile a little, the side of his lips curled up as the guard just looked blank ahead of him. As they entered the complex BatgirlBabs talked for a while with, what looked to be, the warden. It was obvious the warden was nervous and that could mean only one thing.. he screwed up. It looked like it was finally beginning to get interesting.

"He's escaped. Find  Gambler. Bring him to me. I want every door in this area locked down. No one gets in or out. He knows we are coming. He won't escape, but just to be sure..."

He got his orders, now the only thing that was left was to execute them. As he walked into the dark hallway he saw a light at the end. The light became brighter as he got closer, he had to enter gate after gate. Each time one opened up in front of him, another one closed behind him. Such a short distance, but this way it was going to take a while. He knew his powers were deactivated, but he just had to try it for himself since he didn’t have anything to do but wait. As he touched one of the bars from a gate he felt nothing.. normally his psychometry powers would give him all the information he could possibly use about this object, but not now. He couldn’t even generate a spark from his hands, let alone a lightdagger. At least he still had his strength and shield, those were technology based so he didn’t feel completely powerless. Finally he reached the end of the hallway as he entered a large cellblock. The assassins were beginning to spread throughout the cellblock. Precise took the high route as he walked towards the steel stairs. As he passed the cells he heard yelling coming from each cell, cursing him, talking trash. A guard came closer to him, as the guard tried to ask him something, the inmates kept yelling and taunting him. An arm came out from one of the cells and tried to grab his neck.    “Shush”     he said, as Precise simply grabbed his arm and pushed it with great force down against a sidebar. You could hear the bone crack as part of it pierced his flesh. The man screamed out in pain as the orange overall changed into a reddish colour around his arm, slowly becoming larger.   “Now, where were we?”   he said to the guard, while at the same time twisting the inmates arm to cause him some more pain. The guard didn’t show any emotion, it seemed like he didn’t even care. Suddenly the guard grabbed his baton and swung it downwards towards Precise’s shoulder. He just managed to grab it, the impact of the baton was much harder then he had expected. He wasn’t that muscled so how could he have such strength? The guard pressed a button on his baton and a electric shock coursed through Precise’s arm. An intense pain shot through his arm, as Precise grabbed the baton tighter and pulled it from the guards hand. He swung the baton towards the side of his head, and as he did he heard a metallic sound when it made contact. The blood spew from his mouth and some flesh was ripped from the side of his head. He caught a small glimpse of a cybernetic implant in his head.. as the guard tumbled over the railing from the sheer impact of the blow racing downwards towards the floor. With a large impact he fell in front of BatgirlBabs feet.

As Precise looked down from the railing at the corpse he put his hand in the sky with a grin on his face, to show he was sorry. “I’m gonna hear about this at the debriefing..” he thought to himself. He pointed at the head of the guard to make sure BatgirlBabs inspected the body. That guard was no mere man. It was no surprise really, this was a facility to hold high-powered villains, not mere thieves.

Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ultimate Ronin

Quickly each ZS member stood up turning on the ball of their heels and made their way to the armory. ronin followed in suit as not a peep was made until they entered the room filled with all sorts of weaponry and lockers. ronin watched as each member dawned their black ops attire. black BDU's and a baclava that would cover their faces. on top of each of their heads rested a set of night vision goggles. each member had their own weapons they would use in combat just as ronin dawned his custom 7.62 x 39 pistols he had fashioned himself. the room was quiet as each member sat on a bench in between the lockers doing their own thing weather it be a religious prayer or kissing a lucky rabbits foot or just a good old fashioned rifle cleaning. when the time came they knew they would only have a matter of minutes to complete the task at hand or fail. Sure the team was about 2000 or more miles away from their mission but for a teleporter the travel would be quick and only take a few seconds to get to their designation. a small TV sat in the upper corner of the room as music videos played when suddenly they were interrupted by a breaking newscast.

“This is Amanda Huginkiss coming to you live from WTDC. Residents of the metro area have been gripped in fear for little over an hour now as a single suspect continues on what can only be described as a killing frenzy. Local law enforcement seem helpless as the rampage enters its second hour, with many residents wondering when the Government’s newly engineered army will arrive. The suspect has made little effort to conceal his affiliations as which each heinous act he hand signals the crest of Rose Noir. A supposed group of assassins which dates back well before the French Revolution. But the question remains, why? Some have speculated that its in retaliation for the capture of Gambler, a high ranking member of the nefarious group. One thing is for certain, if something isn’t done soon, will be burned to the ground. This is Amanda Hu……….”

ronin turned to his team quickly "dont worry about DC they will take care of their end now its time to take care of ours!" instantly a portal opened up and each ZS member made their way into the portal not so much as making a sound. the whole team was trained to perfection being able to operate without sound using only hand and face gestures to get the job done.For a second the team was surround by fire and brimstone and the smell of sulpher filled the air when suddenly they were standing in a long tree line that surrounded the LAS mansion in france. it was a site to see that was for sure as the massive building and beautiful landscaping lit up the night. ronin put his fist in the air motioning for the team to lay low as he and his LT scanned the area. their were very few guards out in about but that didnt mean there wouldnt be trouble although from the knowledge ronin had most of the LAS if not all of them were now in DC fighting for their lives.

ronin then looked at risky pointing her and then a few other members of the team. this signaled who her squad would be and what her job was going to entail. risky's squad if anything would take out the outer guards and if needed pull pull a distraction her way making it much easier to enter the building unseen. ronin then quickly pointed to his squad and with three fingers in the air quickly dropping to 2 and then 1 they all began to make their moves. ronin and his squad of TGK and moonshayde quickly teleported to the roof of the LAS mansion where they would use the thermal scans the govt had gave them to make their way to the room in which the package lay. Once over the room TGk began using a device to cut into the ceiling and slowly began to pick it up. down below risky's squad began moving through out the grounds one by one dropping guards using silencers and blades. As ronin watched he whispered "so far so good" as he and his 2 companions now had a clear view of the package.

just as they were about to drop in the room one of the LAS guards walked into the room to check up on the package and make sure it was safe. this would cause a bit of a problem as she sat in a chair by the door and a part of the room was removed. ronin quickly whispered over his com piece to risky "we need that distraction one shot has been dieing to do!" suddenly silencers were off as the ZS began using their rifles to shoot at the guards and the front door of the LAS mansion.the guard quickly stood cocking back her rifle and running down stairs to help out her fellow members. Ronin,TGK and moonshayde all quickly dropped into the room not so much as making a noise. moonshayde quickly made her way over to the package and with a smile and a goo goo gaga she picked it up. ronin and TGK played guard duty as moonshayde climbed back up the rope and out of the hole. moonshayde would be the one to carry the package her speed and gentleness would ensure the safety of the package as ronin's love for danger and war may cause problems for the package's safety.

Moonshayde knew what she had too do as she quickly climbed down off the roof and used her speed to get to the safe point. she would hide out until the ZS found their way to her. The rest of the ZS on the other hand would follow through with the mission eliminating all of the behind members of the LAS. with a squad outside shooting up the place it was made easy for ronin and TGK to travel through out the house unoticed taking out guards from behind with stealth and precision. Once in esther's office TGK made his way to the computer quickly hacking in and looking for infromation to help bring the leader of the LAS down. ronin played guard duty as TGK did he thing but what he found would make the ZS leader a bit iffy about going home.  apparently the LAS had got their hands on several of the US nulear missiles launch codes and could use them at any giving time.

with that done ronin and the rest of the ZS would make their way back to the safe point leaving behind a trail that would lead the LAS to believe that gambler was behind the dirty deed that had been done to them.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By man_of_forever

MOF has finally gotten some kind of control over his RPG Awareness, but it's this type of high intensity stories that make his mind want to split down the center. Names, locations, actions, descriptions all swirl in his head while he has to deal with the here and now. This is not at all what the Man of Forever had in mind... but nothing ever is... When you think you have a plan is this world of super powered characters it’s bound to be foiled. All MOF wanted to do was force his way into the prison and escape with his teammate, Mark. Of course he was ready to deal with the super solders and maybe Heroes or some Assassins but what actually happens is way different. But he has to hold it together because the story has only made it to page two.

The Ruin from the future does things the one that died not too long ago could never do. Things that leave the Blue Giant staring in amazement. He starts doing even more stranger thing but MOF's attention was drawn away by the beeping of his BA communicator. It was Siphon asking the location of Mark's jail cell. Siphon is maybe the only character that really knows what is going on in MOF's head and that is why he knew MOF could answer. MOF steps away from Ruin and turns his back then raises his wrist to speak back. Giving a second to go back over Mark's post in his mind he answers.

"Don’t worry about finding him in a cell because he has already escaped his holding. He has retrieved all his items from the weapons room and has one... no my mistake two others prisoners accompanying him. Wait... now there has been a news casting of a mass murder not far from here... which is what I believe Les Assassins Silencieux wanted. The remaining guards are swarming out to go deal with it... and Gambler is disguised as one of them. If you are still going to go through with your mission you will have to be prepared for anything and everything... I honestly don’t think you need to enter. Mark can take care of himself now and..."

MOF was cut off as a large shake was sent through the ground. He turns around as sees a horde of futuristic machines. Because he was once a leader he know the stress that pressure leaders have, so he feels even worse about undermining Ruin's authority. "Siphon... You should leave Mark to himself and come back and help us with these... Robots..." after saying that he lowers his arm and taps his communicator turning it off. "MOF, I hope you kill with no mercy. Because I sure in the hell will." said his friend. "They are not alive... they won’t feel a thing..."

Ruin goes straight into battle with the airs of destruction from his time. MOF is still astonished on how big they are and the fact that they are designed for murder. He first watches Mr. Cross as he see how he attacks them. If he notices any strike that takes the more damage that will be the one he will copy. Realizing that him just spectating is taking up valuable time he decides to things his way. He slowly walks up to one and looks straight up at it. The robot lifts up his enormous foot and stops on the Balance Keeper. After a few seconds pass the Robot begins to spark up and jerk erratically. Then out of the eye of the robot MOF burst out. He had used his matter manipulation to rip apart the insides of the machine as he traveled to the top.

As he lands to the ground so does the robot but in a less graceful manor. After seeing how easily one of their own was taken down, the other Chaosbots turned their attention to MOF. Small missiles are launched at him from one of the bots and MOF was ready with his shield and blocked them. They explode on contact and when the smoke clears MOF is still there. The Glowing Warrior spins and throws his shield at the machine and it cut it's arm off. As the robotic appendage falls, MOF uses his probability manipulation that it will combust as it hits the ground. And when it does the explosion takes out 3 off the Manionbots.

Looking up, MOF sees Ruin stop a rocket from blowing up the prison buy blowing it up himself. Then he destroys a couple more robots but that is all he will do. RC stops fighting and then the giant robots surround the Alien. "Here I go again..." He says to himself before he fezzes time. All is quiet and nothing moves. MOF turns around and looks at the mechanical mob. Some of them where hunched over reaching for him, others stood straight and the rest were aiming their weapons at him. As he looked at them he noticed a green circle on the chest of each of them. “Must be the thing that holds them together.” MOF says to himself.

He points at one and uses his matter manipulation and crushes it. He reaches for his belt and pulls out his handle to his sword. As his aura combines with the magic of the weapon the blade is born. He leaps up to each of them and slices all of the strange circles. He lands and places the sword back and returns time. He takes a few steps and all the bots collapse behind him. The job is not done because there are ten left. MOF sighs and just stairs at the machines. “Siphon will have fun with these NPCs.” MOF says to himself as he remembers he told his brother to come and help.

mark1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mark1212

As Mark slumped in one of the two black chairs in the weapons room he looked around , noticing that everything in the room was full of weapons. You couldn't see the walls because of this. As he looked to the sides of him he noticed all there was were strange weapons. He dind't really understand what kind they were. Mostly to him ,they looked like a cross from a AK and a Pistol.  He slowly picked on of them and checked to see if it was loaded was a surprise. This weapon was full to the brime. But mostly the guns had knock out darts which Mark apreciated. Holding the weapon Mark turned his head like a dog chasing his tail as he stared at his companions . Backlash was extremely big , he covered at least four to five gun rakes.Even in the hallway Backlash had to move sideways when they were running through the corridors Mark just couldn't understand how someone that big could wallk around like a mouse. As Mark took out the paper from the board that he had dropped onto the floor while they were running he was completly roused at it. He was holding the paper in his right hand while he had the Hybride weapon in the other. Reading in the paper Mark was ready to learn about Backlash #1 convict in the prision. 

Daniel "Backlash" Johnson. Daniel is a failed teenage experiment in another attempt at a supersoilder program. He is totally aware of everything and can learn at a quick rate, unlike the Black Captain America.We havn't been able to exactly weigh how much he is.We estimate it's about 400 pounds. Strangly it is all muscle. He is the first
convict of this high capacity prision. If you unchain him in any way an iccident will undoubtbly happen as in area 51 he destroyed a quarter in less than a hour . Taking our soilder's another hour to contain him by shooting 50 darts in him do not let out. Level 5 convict.

As Mark looked up he would never had guessed that Backlash was remotly close to a super soilder program he looked more like the hulk. The bulking muscles told you to  definantly not get in this what Mark thought was at least 19 year old teen.  Mark would have guessed that also Blacklash wasn't a bright teen but had quickly changed his idea as he saw this giant loading and strapping many weapons to his body. As Mark continued to his second companion he took out another paper from the same pocket he had gotten Backlash's back round paper. Now he was going to find out why Landslide was also in this prision.

Jonathan
"Landslide" Mumba. Convict 23048 . Race: Mexican.  Jonathan was born as a Mexican secret gon beserk. During this boys childhood he noticed his abailty to change probablitys and mess with earth. When he was only 6 he changed the probability of school for 50 days turning the air black and causing ran for 49 in a row ending on a friday. The same year he turned his school into a sand pit. During this the Mexican secret goverment sent him to prision here so there country could not be harmed or taken out by his abailitys. He is a level 3 convict. Handle with care he has a black belt in tai kwon do. 

Mark wasn't at all surprised by this mostly he noticed this teen was slick and smart. He did also notice that Jonathan knew nothing of weapons and was being helped out by Daniel who seemed to like his new friends. Mark was going to take these two with him and teach them how to control what ther powers where and how to control them (especially Backlash.) As Mark looked at the door from a side view since he faced this area he noticed nothing until it slightly opened. Sigalning his companions Mark told them to duck. He was then extremly glad cause two bullets rang out as he heard the voice of someone who had recently died he put up the Hybrid weapon that was in his left hand. As Mark dropped Landslides paper's he held the weapon in both of his hands.

As Mark knew the voice of the person was Ruin Cross he knew it was a fake. Ruin Cross had died. Mark didn't know the details but he did know that Yudo was his blood brother making Yudo the knew leader of the Bladed Angels the team that had previously taken Mark in and he had deeply bonded with all of them. Every death was a blow so Mark wasn't taking  this threat likely it was peronal . As Mark turned towards and ran like a panther towards his companions he jumped and slid across the floor. He knew it was alittle to much Drama but he didn't care. As he whispered into Backlashes ear he gave him a job.

" Get up and run through that wall. Your strength is not destroyed it is not despersed . "

As Mark nodded Daniel got up and ran at what Mark thought was the fastest pace he had every seen into the wall. The wall was about 3 inches thick and Daniel had gotten rid of it thick. As Mark signaled Landslide they both ran through the broken wall and Mark turned left. Running straight he saw a turn and signaled his companions to take it. As Mark turned around he shot 10 rounds of this hybrid weapon he had gotten towards where they had come from . Mark wa hopeing deeply that the knock out darts would hit who ever was there. As Mark turned the same corner he saw a guard.

Firing a dart at this soilder it hit him in the neck knocking him out in a second as Daniel quickly ran at the now knocked out target he picked him up and ran back . Mark knew what Backlash was going to do. As he let Backlash pass him he watched as his companion threw the soilder straight towards the same hallway they had come up . As Backlash went back past Mark , Mark went to the corner of the wall and waited.

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

The assassins left Esther’s side as she gave the orders to find Jean and bring him to her. Kiara watched as her fellows left in silence and molded into the shadows of the prison. Since leaving Kiara had stayed close to Esther but never spoke. And now they were partially alone, disguised as FBI Agents with only the warden in their midst. She looked at the men as dawning spread across his face. Kiara stepped forward and gave him a mocking smile and spoke, her words dripped with acid and death.

“Do not yell, do not inform your guards of who we really are. We are not here to harm you or save him. Do not get in our way and you will not be harmed.”

Kiara turned from the man and looked at Esther. The woman before her gave her the barest of nods and Kiara inclined her head slightly. IT was her time to split from her sister and join the search.

“He will be found, if not by them, then by me. I promise you this.”

Before another word could be uttered between the two, Kiara left Esther with the warden and started down the halls. She stopped momentarily and scanned the hallways around her. There were so many places for Gambler to hide and she knew he was resourceful. She glimpsed some of the prisons guard and she smiled slightly. She pressed a small button on her ear piece and spoke to her fellow assassins who were on the move inside the prison.

“Check the guards, leave none unchecked. If he escaped his cell before we got here then he could be hiding amongst them. I will search outside. Leave no stone unturned, no bed made, and no prisoner unchecked. If any fight, kill them.”

She turned back to the way they entered and left the buildings behind and began checking the outer areas. One by one she checked shadows, guards, and any place the man could be. He was either in their midst somewhere or outside the gates already. Again she stood in the darkness of and closed her mind to everything but her telepathy. She concentrated on the man they were hunting for, concentrated on the man she had given her life for, and sent him a message of death.

We’re coming for you Jean. You cannot escape, you will not escape.

She opened her eyes once more and set off into the night again. Keeping her eyes and senses alert as she traveled deeper into the prison, in search of a man who had once been friend and mentor.

Tenjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Tenjin

The blue skies of D.C shined down on his hair as he held the rails along the steps to aviod falling down them because of his severe drunkness. He threw up a little of the right side as his vision blurred and began to see double but this would only last a few more minutes because of his healing factor. He could drink like this all day without getting alcohol posioning but he does push it to the limits. He drunk nearly six bottles of champagne in just one hour but to add on he was on the plane for nearly sixteen hours and kept the ratio constant. He made his way down to the last step as a guard screamed out "Hands over your head!!!"

Tenjin snickered while he slapped himself straight in the face to cover his laughter as Sebastian began to walk forward with his hands in the air. A guard screamed at Tenjin once more "Get you god d#mn over your head you son of a B!&ch!!!!" The gaurd was somewhat overwieght with a large brown mustache on his lips, he pointed his gun dead at Tenjin's head along with two other guards with their armsdrawn prepared to rain lead into Kenpachi. Tenjin mind was starting to clear up but nontheless he was still drunk when suddenly Sebastian bum rushed the several other security guards and dodged and slashed out sending fountains of blood and two heads soaring into the air. They began to run away but his provokers still stood there with guns preped to fire, Tenjin wasn't the brightest guy in the world but this really took the cake. He wanted to show off in front of his partner so he leaped over the side of the rail before landing uncoordinated and stumbling towards the guards. They simpley began to fire and Tenjin was too drunk to dodge so several rounds pelleted his body while one made its way into his jaw. The bullet was dancing under his tongue as blood squirted from every hole on his body, all  twenty seven of them. The standard glock 9mm was a great starter gun but against someone like Katsuro; it wasn't enough even twenty seven. The gaurds stood there in both awe and fear while tenjin twirled the bullet in his mouth before spitting it out.

"Haven't you guys heard of gun control? This is a little much don't you think?" As his body pushed the lead from the wounds letting the ammo bounce and richochete of the cement, it sounded similar to a wind chime for a moment before the constant clanking finally ceased. The blood stopped pouring and they began to heal soon after. "You shot me that many times...knowing that I am unarmed?!" His suit hasn't been brought to him yet so all he was wearing was the black boxing shorts. His blooded shined body morphed into plates of muscle finally healed and his intoxication was no more. He bursted forward and wrapped his hand around the mustached gaurd and snapped it with a quick twist from the other hand. The man didn't have time to fall before Tenjin leaped over his corpse and battered the man on the left with several boxing style punches and body blows. Blood launched from the man's mouth and his eyes rolled back but Katsuro kept punching. Suddenly a quick strike to Tenjin's temple occured from the other gaurd's baton, Katsuro didn't instantly strike back but ceased to hit the now dead gaurd letting him fall. Asd he struck the ground Kenpachi turned to face the gaurd, he was slightly taller but skinny, his hair was parted to the side and his eyes dialated as he gazed at Katsuro with fear. "Please don't kill me!!! I got kids, my wife his pregnant again with my first boy! Don't take me away from them, please." Tenjin could tell the man wasn't lying and he was familiar with the feeling of children, his was almost seventeen now and he hasn't seen him for many years. "Masaru...." he said under his breath, the gaurd looked at him in confusion and replied "What?"

Tenjin was totally out of it and began to think about his son and without thinking or even blinking he said "Go...."Without warning the gaurd dropped the baton and speed off towards the fence as Kenpachi turned around and made his way to the bench to wait with his newfound partner. His comrade was talking to him but he wasn't listening simpley clutching his fingers together and hunched forward, flash backs of playing with his son occured until he came to his senses "We better go get the others, we shouldn't keep them waiting." He lifted himself to his feet as he began to walk towards the lobby area before speaking "Besides I need to get my sh!t from my butler!" he patted Sebastian on the back hard and began to tell one liner jokes before finally meeting with the others.

Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Sebastian could tell his friend was completly smashed from the amount of champagne he had consumed during the 16 hour flight from Thiland back to Washington DC. Sebastian watched his friend get shot square in the jaw only to catch the bullet under his tounge then spitting it out before killing two of the three guards by beating them quickly to death. The third one begged Tenjin to spare him although Sebastian was not comepletly paying attention mostly because his comlink picked up a news report of the hell that was being raised because of the whole situation. This is Amanda Huginkiss coming to you live from WTDC. Residents of the metro area have been gripped in fear for little over an hour now as a single suspect continues on what can only be described as a killing frenzy. Local law enforcement seem helpless as the rampage enters its second hour, with many residents wondering when the Government’s newly engineered army will arrive. The suspect has made little effort to conceal his affiliations as which each heinous act he hand signals the crest of Rose Noir. A supposed group of assassins which dates back well before the French Revolution. But the question remains, why? Some have speculated that its in retaliation for the capture of Gambler, a high ranking member of the nefarious group. One thing is for certain, if something isn’t done soon, Washington will be burned to the ground. This is Amanda Huginkiss a special report.”

Each word of the broadcast troubled Sebastian more and more. A hard pat on the back awoke Sebastian from his thoughts. As the two exited the lobby of the airport they were graced with two other members of LaS. Resonate who simply walked in and Drifter whose motorcycle wheels screeched against the pavement with blood stains coating them. Drifter was what some people called a maniac who always thought about the most sick and vile way he could kill someone in. Running over men and woman with a motorcycle fit well in that catagory. The strike team was assembled they would help bring down Gambler and kill all who intervened.

"We all have our own means of transport im sure"
Sebastian said before quickly breaking into a car and hot wiring it. The procedure was no problem as the car quickly burst to life the rumbling of the engine echoing in Sebastians mind. Sebastians mind was filled with question but they all bared the same key word why. Sebastian would have never imagined one of the most loyal members of LaS would ever betray them and no betrayal went without its concequences. The car was a bright silver that gleamed in the sunlight and remnents of ownership lay on the insides of the car.

Backed out and into the road Sebastian hit the gas and zoomed off towards the prison which was about 20 minuites away from the airport but at the speeds Sebastian was pushing the car towards he was there within 8 minuites. Exiting the vehicle Sebastian would take a spare moment to prepare the gear he would need for the fight that was no doubt coming before leaning against the car door waiting for his teamates to arrive. As he reloaded his assortment of weapons and wiped the airport guards blood of his dual katanas.