• 58 results
Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Anthony_Stark

Exclusive Fox News interview with Ex-President Stark!

No Caption Provided

The reporter sat keenly, her manicured fingers curled around a silver pen as she crossed one foot over the other, eyes watching Mr Stark with a fierce intensity, this was her big break. An interview with Anthony Stark had temporarily set aside all airtime for anything else and virtually all media platforms were abuzz with such an extraordinary and unexpected interview. Stark had almost vanished off of the face of the earth.

One minute he had been apparently murdered by one Quintus Knightfall outside of the White House, the next, he was sighted once, and then vanished for an entire year -- And then again, he appeared. A single memo calling Fox News allowing them an exclusive interview on a remote island which the past President had seemingly used as refuge for the present time.

"Welcome, Mrs Fisher," Stark introduced, the warm breeze blowing in from the open window of a balcony.

"I hope you don't mind the breeze," he continued, looking at her and not the camera. "I've just been cooped up for so long," he gazed out to the sea, slowly trailing his eyes back to the journalist.

"It's nice to finally feel the air again. Gives me butterflies."

The journalist looked at her clipboard briefly and then back up, watching as Stark crossed two palms behind his back and waited, the camera and camera-crew, let alone the millions watching not causing Stark to waver in the slightest.

"So, Mr Stark, you are a man of much controversy. Some say you should have been impeached in your first month of Presidency. Others, say that your abandonment of Gothic City was the most reckless move a government had made since the orchestration of invading Venezuela... Which you were also involved in, am I not correct? Is it suffice to say that declaring a No-Man's Land in Gothic City was... At best, a mistake?"

"Gothic was not a mistake."

Stark hovered towards an empty seat, and sat quietly. His head shaking disagreeably. "I've made many mistakes Mrs Fisher, Gothic City was not one of them. In fact, I would argue that Gothic City was one of the defining moments of my Presidency that showed the world, without doubt, that I had the fortitude to do what no other was willing to do: strip the United States of a tumor, a cancer." He tutted, "Gothic City was beyond economical, political and legal repair. It bred terrorists on a daily basis. You know, one of the very terrorists which attacked the White House originated from Gothic City? His name was the Brahma Bull, had Gothic not been allowed to prosper into nothingness, he probably would have never came to be. I believe that had Gothic been allowed to stay a part of the United States of America, it would have bred more and more terrorists, allowing them free-passage into the rest of the states due to American Citizenship and then..." He mimicked an explosion with his hands, "boom. More death."

The reporter turned her head, squinting, "so... You're saying that by declaring Gothic a No-Man's Land, that you effectively introduced border control? So you're saying that by stripping anyone living in that area of citizenship, they would find it harder to travel to the United States without some type of authority figure stopping them?" She raised an eyebrow, skeptical.

"One of the reasons, yes. Prior to my presidency, a man attacked and destroyed the Statue of Liberty. He originated from Gothic City, and had a criminal history. A fact is, America was plagued by an infestation of cancerous terrorists from Gothic City. I tried to strip the cancer away."

The previous President looked to the window, and then back to the reporter. "The cancer had clearly spread prior to my intervention. But nonetheless, people whom wanted to leave Gothic did, and the government at the time properly evacuated and housed them appropriately. Anyone which stayed... Wanted to stay in Gothic... That was their prerogative and the consequences the same."

The reporter shook her head in disbelief at Stark, and then continued. "What do you think of the company known as Maverick? And for that matter, what do you think of the election currently being held?"

Stark cracked his knuckle, and smiled at the camera. "Maverick.... I'm watching them," he then slyly diverted to the next question, "briefly... I think that Samuel Washington is boring. Tristyn's blatant anti-mutant sentiment won't serve them any justice, and I think that Jean Quentin is an idealist that stands a shot at winning... He's just a little too bland for my liking. I'm not really sure that man could do what is necessary."

Stark then moved to the most interesting of the bunch, Alexander.

"And then we have Mr Donn, the Deputy of the CIA, oddly, tells tales of his experience yet lacks real answers I imagine. The CIA was unable to help Gothic and stop even some of the smaller scale terrorists which bred within it, the CIA was unable to save the Statue of Liberty from a known terrorist, I just don't see how Mr Donn's credential's stand up to scrutiny. The truth is, none of the candidates are currently appropriate, even Miss Kelly Coltaine who speaks far too much of her own personal tangents firing away fact after fact, is boring." The Iron Titan then shrugged, "even I had previously held the position of Secretary of Mutant-Affairs prior to being POTUS. The list of candidates thus far leaves me wondering what any of them could do for this country."

Stark smirked, leaning back into the chair and shaking his head, "maybe Maverick should just take over. I mean, they've more or less declared themselves world police, haven't they?"

He winked into the camera as the reporter sped to speak, "thank you for your time Mrs Fisher, but that would be all." And as quickly as he had returned, the Merchant of Death left, strutting into another room as it shut behind him.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna meet him.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

LOVEEEEEE. I liked the analysis of the presidential candidates.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh heck no. That's MY channel lol.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh heck no. That's MY channel lol.

People actually wanting to claim Fox News. WHAT KIND OF WORLD IS THIS?!

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Didn't your shadow chancellor just wave around Mao's little red book on live TV? You've just traded one type of crazy for another ;-P

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I was just saying to myself the other day, Maverick is sort of like a world police. lol

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

I was just saying to myself the other day, Maverick is sort of like a world police. lol

Oh, boy. So, when he quits... world's going to sh*t.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

Oh, boy. So, when he quits... world's going to sh*t.

Pretty much lol

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Never fear; my Metahuman Response Force is ready to step up and continue to to fight the good* fight!

*Keeping in mind the subjective nature of the word "good."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Psyentist

@beremud: Yup. World's going to sh*t... LOL!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: Anything over Trump is an improvement :P

@shanana: Yeah, wonder what the next President will do with them. (Before Mav quits).

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Our motto is "there's no problem that can't be bulldozed into a mass grave!" ^_^

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pyrogram

@hound_of_war: Just remember to focus on the current candidates and don't let little old Stark distract you....

No Caption Provided

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: He is like the alternate reality version of Corbyn. Like when Star Trek went into the other universe that had evil Spock and stuff lol. Its two different sides of the same crazy coin. Its been a year of insanity of politics all over the west.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I think it would be pretty cool to see someone try to take Maverick down from the inside.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

@pyrogram: I think it would be pretty cool to see someone try to take Maverick down from the inside.

I was going to try that... until Mav declared he was going to be leaving. v_____v

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Now, now, there were no surviving witnesses-err...I mean, there is no credible evidence that that one incident ever happened! ;P

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By shanana

@shanana said:

I was going to try that... until Mav declared he was going to be leaving. v_____v

Dang, I suppose that does complicate things

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very interesting. I especially like the coverage of the current political issues.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

I've always hated Stark and this doesn't change anything :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pyrogram

@shanana: Too bad he is leaving >:(

@lady_liberty: Well Corbyn's policies aren't unfathomable, unlike Trump. They are just not favorable. Trump is more equatable to Nigel Farage in a personality likeness contest. Although to be honest, I liked labour and would vote them... But Corbyn has turned me off labour voting, so maybe you're right, he is insane :P Recently the conservatives said they won't touch 0% the police budget... So that's good for my interests xD

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Oh yes they are lol. The man just hates the west and everything it stands for. He hasn't found a group of violent killers he doesn't want to be an apologist for and he reflexively hates everything the US does without bothering to actually think about any of it. Corbyn is as unsuited for the world stage, especially given the UK's position, as Trump is. He takes the extreme crazy left wing view of any given issue, Trump takes the extreme crazy right wing view of any given issue. Corbyn is suicide for the Labour party, Trump is suicide for the GOP. Same difference ;-P

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Watch how I lay waste on you.

I wouldn't get my knickers in a twist if I were you, Stark has about as much political credibility left as David Hasselhoff. Being called out probably helps your approval ratings.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pyrogram

@lady_liberty: I can't disagree that actually. The Conservatives will probably stay in for quite some time. Well, unless Labour vote out Corbyn. Although still, Trump is far more extreme than Corbyn. The craziest thing Corbyn has done so far and which the general public have ridiculed him for is saying he want's to get rid of nuclear bombs and that the police in the UK shouldn't kill terrorists (like the Paris ones) straight away if they can. Admittedly the later is real bad, but nowhere near as bad as building a wall around Mexico because they are all rapists :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hound_of_war said:

@pyrogram:

I wouldn't get my knickers in a twist if I were you, Stark has about as much political credibility left as David Hasselhoff. Being called out probably helps your approval ratings.

Fox News listeners would take anyone's credibility, you're giving them too much faith xD

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hound_of_war said:

@pyrogram:

I was actually thinking the same thing. Haha. xD

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: He's called for negotiations with ISIS lol and compared ISIS's actions to those of our troops. That's absolute insanity.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0
deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Pretty sure he wasn't banking on the crazy-train ultra right-wing vote anyways.

As for Fox News itself, can't argue with you there. Other news outlets have their moments of epic-fail but Fox takes it to a whole new level.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: He didn't compare them, he said people ignore war crimes that the US commit and only focus on what the enemy do. Also, Trump said all Muslims should register, that's like Nazi's to the Jews. That's crazy!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikademus: I don't know how much further I'll use Stark, just felt like writing something with current affairs xD

@armistice: Yeah. It's pretty fun to watch too. I once mistook a Fox news person as a comedian and Psy told me and I was like O___o

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: No, he literally compared them.

Yes they are brutal, yes some of what they have done is quite appaling. Likewise, what the Americans did in Fallujah and other places is appalling

Yeah Trumps muslim database was pure nutjob. That's my point. They are two sides of the same insanity coin.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pyrogram

@the_shogun: He also called for a political compromise as you said, saying all wars end in a political compromise and we should get there first. Granted, that is not really sensible and his sense of moral relativism is a little... Iffy >.> Hence me not voting him as I do honestly believe he would be a danger to the UK. But I can't accept he is as bad as Trump, that thing you quoted isn't 100% untrue. The US (UK and other EU nations) have all done terrible ass stuff, we just tend to ignore it. He doesn't and calls the BS. He said what the American's done is appalling, and it was. The UK has done similar, a UK solider was recently convicted of killing an Al-Queda member (during a gunfight) as it was apparently illegal. People hated that xD

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

ahahahaha

hahahahahahah I like this

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Okay. What action that we took in Iraq (specifically Fallujah as that's the location he called out) can be compared to sawing off the heads of prisoners, burning them alive in cages, throwing gay people off buildings, selling underage girls as sex slaves and policies that legalize and encourage the rape of children?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pyrogram

@nighthunder: You would have loved Stark back when I properly used him. Ask anyone who was around a few years ago, I done one of these like weekly with Stark xD

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@pyrogram: I bet I would.

Now excuse me as I go scouring through the olden days of the forum.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pyrogram

@the_shogun: Okay, you win. Nothing can be as bad as that xP But by him saying it's appalling, it doesn't necessarily mean the US do exactly what ISIS do. Just that it was, as he said, appalling. I won't say what the US did as you could read up as I just did (and it was pretty bad). But he diduse the word, "Likewise" so my necessarily not exactly the same thing could be wrong. I don't know, I'm just debating what he said and how it could be interpreted. You might very well be right. Considering he has held meetings with Palestinian terrorists and been all Mr apologist >.>

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers