#1 Posted by Fox Company (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome to Fox Company!

Welcome aboard soldier!
Operatives handling a domestic situation

If you don't know anything about us, I'll give you a little information on how this was all started...

Fox Company was created based on the culmination of ideas of both intellectuals and militaristically-orientated minds with the goal of monitoring world threats both foreign(space) and domestic and dealing with them by any means necessary. The general theory is that, by doing so, the world will have a deadly unit of operatives capable of being mobilized in a moments notice with various backgrounds and specialties to accommodate all issues.

Yeah, that was some smart talk... Basically we kill sh!t, ask questions later. Those slimy green aliens? We kill those. That rowdy supervillain? We kill those. Some Doctor Doom wannabe? We definitely kill those.

Requirements

Now I know what you're thinking soldier! This is awesome! Hahahahahaha, but hold your horses. There's some requirements... you're not out of the bush yet.

• MUST BE NEUTRAL! We are TIGHTS FREE!
  • Be Active
  • Be able to post on a consistent basis
#2 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain strolls through the hallways of the base. He smiles and sings "So kiss me I'm Sh*tfaced.... I'm Soaked and soiled in Rum....In the Trousers she kissed me..... And i only bought her one round...." Cain strolls into his room. He begins stocking it with his equipment.

#3 Edited by Mark_XV (331 posts) - - Show Bio

The Shadow appears at the door. He knocks ever so slightly; just enough to arouse some attention. "How do you like your accommodations? Are you settled in alright?"

#4 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mark_XV: Cain notices shadow appear. "Oh hey! Yeah I'm Diggin' it.... It's nice and roomy. Say who may you be?"

#5 Posted by Mark_XV (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 : "I'm Mark, the leader of operations here. That includes you. I'm glad to have you on the team, I read your file...you seem like a valuable asset," the assassin said, slipping into the room. He clasped his hands behind his back, and kept watch of his newest team-member.

#6 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mark_XV: Cain looked at him and remembered what his father once said to him. "Don't EVER trust any of dem' Red Tape Fellas'." Cain said to shadow "Well My Name's...... Sheamus O'Conor." Cain extended his hand to shake.

#7 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19663 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mark_XV: Awesome OP, looks lethal

#8 Posted by Mark_XV (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Mercury :

Thanks brodi. Like it should.

@shadowknight666 : Mark took the hand and shook it. "I'm Mark, just Mark." He looked at O'Conor and smiled. "It'll be nice having a honest man on the field for once. I've worked with some pretty shady people before."

#9 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mark_XV: Interesting.

#10 Posted by Mark_XV (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet : Like everything else I do xD

#11 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17463 posts) - - Show Bio

Mike walks into the base of operations, a dufflebag over one shoulder. He silently makes his way to his room, keeping alert and observing his surroundings.

#12 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mark_XV: "Yeah there's some REAL scumbags in the government.....Not at all like us O'Conors!"

#13 Edited by Mark_XV (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight: @Mikepool: "No, not at all like you. I must leave, for someone else needs attending. Walk around if you will." The Shadow silently nods a farewell, and then dissipates into the shadows. A presence entering the area attracts his attention and he forms beside it. "Hello, sir. I'm Mark, your leader and fellow soldier on the battlefield." He offers a hand, and puts on a trademark grin.

#14 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain continues stocking. He wipes a drop of sweat from his forehead.

#15 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Walks out of a painting, her hunting knife clamped between her teeth. She spits it out and waves a greeting. "Hullo troops!"

#16 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mark_XV: "Interesting trick" shaking his hand firmly "So when does the fun start? When guys like me get bored bad things tend to happen" he says with a simple shrug

#17 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17463 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: Nods to the unfamiliar woman "Uh... Hi, don't think we've met"

#18 Edited by Duchess (5998 posts) - - Show Bio

Love it.

#19 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mikepool: Salutes sharply.

"Agent Percy Gray here. I'll be working with you, or ordering you around depending on the situation."

#20 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17463 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: Looking her over "Ordering me around huh?" he grins "What makes you more qualified to lead than me?" he wasn't serious, he really didn't give a damn who was in charge as long as they knew what they were doing. He just liked being difficult.

#21 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mikepool: "Because I…" She whips out a pistol and presses it lightly against his chin. "Know twenty ways to kill someone with a paintball gun. More if it's loaded." She grins

#22 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17463 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: He smirks "I think we'll get along just fine" extending a hand "Names Mike" If he'd wanted to he could have easily taken the weapon from her but decided to keep at least a few secrets to himself.

#23 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mikepool: Twirls the gun and reholsters it. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear, Mike! Glad to have you on the team."

#24 Posted by Mark_XV (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess said:

Love it <3

Thanks.

#25 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17463 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: "So whose on the team besides you and me?" looking around

#26 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mikepool: "Well I'd suggest introducing yourself, but we have Shadowknight, Grifter, and the big cheese himself, Mark"

#27 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17463 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: "I know the first two, but I have no idea who this Mark guy is..." he shrugs

#28 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mikepool: "No one really does, but it's no matter really…" She shrugs

#29 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17463 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: "Eh, I guess we'll all find out in due time. Nice meeting you" as he turned around and walked to his room

#30 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain took a break from his room and roamed the halls smoking a cigarette. "I wonder who the other poor bastards fightin' with me are...."

#31 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: "We're only the best of the best" She walks over

#32 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: Cain spies the young woman. He says "Hey I'm Bart Simpson. Who the hell are you?"

#33 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: "I'm the Mona Lisa, and no need to have a cow about it." She makes a face.

#34 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: Cain chuckles as he removes the cigarette from his mouth. "Hahaha I like ya' style."

#35 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Keeps a wary eye on the cigarette. "That's good to know, because you'll have to put up with a lot of it. Er…keep that away from me please, I tend to be a bit flammable"

#36 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: "Oh you're .....Hot headed?" Cain said jokingly as he put out the cigarette on the floor.

#37 Posted by Mark_XV (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark grins to himself, overhearing the conversation. He says nothing, hoping not to draw either Bart Simpson's or Mona Lisa's attention.

(Good job guys, keep the thread alive(x )

#38 Posted by Clara Mass (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice line-up and affiliate (Didn't see that happening)

#39 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: "You could certainly say that" She runs a hand through her hair, which morphs to mimick flame

#40 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: Cain jumps back "AGH! BUFFALO SH*T!!....So very sorry for the french."

#41 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: "C'est juste peinture, chéri" Her hair melts back to normal.

#42 Posted by Fox Company (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clara Mass said:

Nice line-up and affiliate (Didn't see that happening)

LOL, well I almost had Huntress about to join--but she's a busy person(x

#43 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

Allen just couldn't help himself after hearing of a Fox-Company in the works and begin to seek out the team. He wondered if the team is Bad Ass as he had heard " ALLEN' muttered as he cautiously walked through the doors.

#44 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex walks in carrying a bag. He was wearing his usual clothes, a black blazer and shades, black pants and grey converse. He finds the closest room with nothing in it, he places his bag on the bed and lays down.

#45 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: Cain knew very little french. He began thinking and then said "Voulez-vous coucher- WAIT NO WRONG SONG!!"

#46 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Raises an eyebrow. "Shall I just give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you learned all your french from bad 70s music?"

@StrikeDown: "You weren't on my briefing sheet…who might you be?"

@FALLENprophet: Pokes his arm "Poisoned or sleeping?"

#47 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: "It's depressing but it's true....... As a young orphan growing up in Ireland i had little Foreign Language classes."

#48 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: "Well 'boyo' looks like we won't have you infiltrating any Nazi gatherings in France…heh."

#49 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@ult_portrait: Alex opens one eye and sits up,"Just trying to rest." He takes off his shades and rubs his eyes as he stands up. "Name's Alex, Alex smith."

#50 Posted by ult_portrait (138 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: "Well when one stumbles into a base such as this and collapses, it can go either way. Percy Gray at your service."