Forver Bound (Darkchild vs Final Arrow)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild
Waiting there I remember the past battles with him an remember how many times he has bested me. The times that he has over powered an completely made me his inferior, the weakness I felt as his blade sliced through my skin. After every attempt at his death was thwarted he always came up on top, its what I admired an despised about him. His all encompassing power bested by few an equaled by one...his own mind. Yet age has dealt us both hands that can not be folded, Age does its work on both of us. An where he stays the same yet slightly altered state of mind his power always remains the same...godly. I am the opposite always transforming, an I have realized something this day that I the forever changing child of darkness change for one reason. That one day I will defeat him.

Looking up into the sky I sense him before I actually see him, his dark arts almost sending a warning call to all dark users. My new body an form trembles with excitement of what is to come. As he walks towards me his trademark smirk plastered on his face, a look that tells me one thing he really does think he is a god...And that is his weakness. He walks up beside me standing their as we both look at the sun as it sets off in the horizon and a smirk comes to my face "I do believe in each instance we have fought the sun has been setting. As if the gods above an below lower the blinds on onlookers eyes for they know the power we will unleash could kill them all." He chuckles and I continue still standing beside him "The gods above us knew that this day was coming didnt they? I do not think my newest transformation was a coincidence that this was foretold in some old demon bible thumpers book of hopes." Creates a sword of darkness an holding it at his side "Lets show the bible thumpers that nothing is set in stone huh?"

I know he will block an even counter my first move but guess this is a tradition. Darkchild leaps back pushing off the cliff his wings unfolding from his shoulders an he hovers in the air before charging Arrow his sword of Darkness glowing an the energy is released shooting towards Arrow.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchilds attack was countered in a different way this time around an his only responce was "Sh!t" as a orb appeared within Arrows hand. Darkchild pulls at the sword that after each creation became more of a part of him than any of his powers. The orb slams against Darkchilds face, he lets out a roar of pain as the energy burns his right side of his face to the bone, he looks deep into Arrows eyes an with a smirk "Not again brother." Darkchild brings a leg up placing his foot on Arrows chest an pulls with all of his might onto the sword. The sound of tearing flesh was music to Darkchilds ears. He stepped back a few staring Arrow down the blood dripping to the floor, he could feel his body wanting that blood. He truly wanted Arrows power for himself an he could feel the tentacles wrapped around his waist yerning for the taste of his power.

Darkchilds face slowly healed, he wasnt putting too much into healing his face putting all of his concentration at keeping his torse intact. He knew Arrows tricks for he had fallen for everyone one of them at some point through their history he was not going to be cut in half again. Darkchild held the blood drenched sword in his right hand while the left was open for energy attacks. He ran to Arrow raising his sword an slamming it down only for the sword to vanish inches from Arrows body. As Darkchild drew closer he leaned down creating a bubble like forcefield around his body an as they finally collided Darkchild caused the field to explode in a massive ball of flames. The energy would damage both of them but it was something Darkchild was willing to let happen. As Darkchilds body flew backwards his wings extended again stopping him in the air, as he hovered in the air his arms began to glow with energy. His darkness swirling around his body an firing off in separate directions, his body releasing constant darkness.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Final Arrow
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchilds body emitting a thick cloud of Darkness it soon was siphoned into Arrow. Darkchild going onto the defensive he saw the large ball of energy above him an in his left hand a ball of magnetic energy begun to spin he stared into the ball. "The eye of the storm...the point of energy." Darkchild muttered to himself as he closed his eyes an began to take flight as the ball stopped hovering an began its decent. As the two grew closer Darkchild hear the sound of a blade cutting through the air having little time to react he held out his hand the sword slammed into his right hand excruciating pain shot through his arm. Not being able to hold the sword he mearly pushed through the pain an stood in the air hovering as the ball of energy slammed down faster. He looked at Arrow with a smug look on his face, the ball slammed hard in front of him it stopping inches from his body. His body quaking from its power, the skin peeling from his skin an the ball stays in front of him unmoving. His four tentacles pushing hard agains the ball of energy then each began to glow as from each a large mouth opened up. The ball began to shrink in size as it was drawn into the tentacles and soon Darkchild had reabsorbed his own powers an with another smug look on his face he turns to Final Arrow his body almost glowing from the energy an he flew at Final Arrow extending the hand with Arrows sword out first an with his other his own Sword Of Darkness appearing an screaming at Arrow "You think I have not learned a few things over the years, Your power is the only thing that can bring you down. And mixing my powers with your own Arrow...your growing incompetent. " Darkchild flew slamming hard into Arrow unleashing a flurry of swings an swipes each with enough force to level large buildings. Darkchild screamed at Arrow as he swung "Never again Arrow Never again will I loose!"

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrows smile vanished from his face as Darkchild siphoned the massive ball of energy into his own body, tilting his head as he stared at Darkchild "Someone has gotten a few new tricks." Arrow stares at the sword still in DC's hand jutting out waiting to be plucked. The behemoth of a man soared towards Arrow his wings flowing behind him as he collided with Arrow. Darkchild swigning feverishly with his sword and Arrow dodge many belittling Darkchild the entire time "I may have grown impatient but never incompetent. You are the one who never changes his way off attacking, never thinking two steps ahead only with whats in front of you. That will always be the difference between us, the reason why you will never win." Arrow catches Darkchilds hand and takes a hold of the sword still embedded in the other.

He smiles as he twists the sword within Darkchilds hand an with a sick laugh moves his hand quickly, leaving only a gapping hole in Darkchilds hand. And in one swift motion Arrow steps back creating a void and stepping into it popping out behind Darkchild another sword in his right hand...the Sword of Souls "This ends today and forever. You will Fall!" and Slams both swords down the sound of blood and bones breaking bringing music to his ears.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild thought for a brief moment he had the man he had sought for so long to defeat, but then he again outsmarts him. As the cold from the blades slide through his skin and out the other side he sees the tips of the blades jutting out from his chest. The laughter that erupts from Arrows throat is like nails to a chalkboard for Darkchild, Arrow releases his grip on the two swords letting them melt Darkchild from within. The sword of souls almost burning him from the inside, he turns around and stares at Arrow with a glare that would send chills down anyone elses spine "I-I-I am not done yet." Darkchilds arms fall to his sides going limp nothing left in him to keep them up, the swords doing their work in draining him, He walks towards Arrow then the walk turns into a run as he slams into Arrow his tentacles coming to life their gaping mouths chomping at the air as he runs.

"I will NOT LOOSE!" the sound of teeth snapping down onto flesh echoes throughout the area. Darkchilds bloody body shivers in pleasure as his tentacles begin to drain Arrow, Arrow grimaces in pain. Darkchild can feel the energy returning to him along with a darkness, he closes his eyes taking in the pleasure of all this power flowing into him. The tentacles that are wrapped around Arrow give way, Darkchild opens his eyes and Arrow has disappeared. Darkchild becomes cautious staring around in the empty area they used as their battle ground, the world quiet for once in his life the silence is almost peaceful. Yet he knows its always calm before the storm, Darkchilds eyes roll back into his head as he begins to talk with the voices in his head.

"Where the hell did he go?" he asks. Genesis speaks up "How the hell should I know your eyes were closed, All I know is the energy you absorbed is quite tasty." Then from the silence in his mind comes a loud laughter one that is all too familiar "Tsk tsk tsk, Brother you think I wouldnt have an escape plan for such a situation."

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Final Arrow

Arrow spoke to all the voices within Darkchilds mind.

"You really think Me a fool, but I saw something that could be best explained as fun." he spoke to Darkchild, then Genesis spoke up "Get  the hell out of our head, you are not welcomed." Final Arrow broke out into another bout of laughter an looked at Genesis "You know what I am Geney boy, and you know I could pull you out of this body without so much of a second thought. This is my new place of residence get over it you sorry excuse for a demon." Genesis goes quiet. Final Arrow pulls Darkchild deeper into his mind, they stand face to face within one mind. Both of their forms standing and in a deadlock stare, Soon Arrow smiles as he steps forward into the form of Darkchild. The light within their subconsious is almost blinding and Darkchild shield his eyes. And soon they are one and Final Arrow speaks up again "When planning to defeat a foe you must think two steps ahead of them, and when the cards have all been played an their is nothing left to do....you join em."

Darkchilds body begins to change and contort, a familiar yet unfamiliar figure begins to take form. The appearance of the two most refined villians joinng into one, as the transformation completes. As the man before the world looks up his eyes crimson as blood and his body of a beast he speaks "Two twisted minds in one shell....this should prove interesting." Darkchild takes control of his mind again "This is my body you fool, my mind is only for rent." He walks off arguing with Arrow.