#1 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Running for President of the united States of America is in fact a job in and of itself. The countless hours spent trying to get and stay ahead of your opponent, always having to attend community fundraisers when you'd rather be in bed sleeping the day away. Atticus was used to stress, he was used to hard work and long hours. But the sheer amount of willpower it took for him to not just use his "special gifts" to wipe away all nay sayers was always in front of him. Holding his tongue when he really just wanted to curse someone out... Yeah that was hard too. But as much as he hated having to always be in control, he needed that image to stay static. Especially now that he had been invited to the Mirage, as part of a international q and a. In a no holds barred interview Atticus was going to be answering questions, whatever they may be.....

This is a rp with me and Gambler... It's a different kind of rp where there will be just question and answer... So sit back and enjoy, because it should be interesting.

#2 Posted by Ishin (6830 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck.

#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehehehe. Can't wait.

#4 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think we've ever interacted before lol

#5 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler In all our years of being in he same rp, the same site... And it's true. We've never talked to each other. It's a pity. A shame. a disgrace
#6 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

First post is up

#7 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_ said:

First post is up

Nice. Liked the easily flow of it. First time I've actually gotten a deeper idea of who Sojourn was and how he operates/carries himself. Got me going behind enemy lines huh? lol no matter:P I'll try to throw one down tomorrow afternoon.

#8 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler He's a mixture of arrogance, lonerism, and compassion for his fellow man. Disparate attributes, that may be a weakness.. Or a strength
#9 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: Oh good cause for a minute I thought he was a douchbag politician with a nice suit :P j/k

#10 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Also apologies for the typos, I wrote that post using my phone.

#11 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler Call it what you want.
#12 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted

#13 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

posted

#14 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: Sorry for the long long delay. Posted

#15 Posted by Clara Mass (8022 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck

#16 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler Hahah calm Yo tits lol. Great alliteration