#1 Edited by Captain_Starheart (58 posts) - - Show Bio

The future looks grim and in more ways than one. Captain Starheart has come from his own timeline to stop a great disaster that will set the course of the future for thousands of years. But it seems his timeline wasn't the only one sending in heroes to save the past, enter Sonic a young hero who's come to the past to fix the future as well. But despite their good intentions it seems that their interests don't intersect and a battle is about to begin as the two meet in an unassuming parking garage.

OOC for a fight between @captain_starheart and @explodingpineapple

Any comments and such go here.

#2 Posted by Captain_Starheart (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@explodingpineapple Okay, got the first post for the RPG up shouldn't be anything you don't like there but tell me if there is.

Post tomorrow whenever you can.

#3 Posted by Owen_Porter (83319 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Here's where you can ask that question :)

#4 Posted by kidman560 (5751 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_starheart: @gambler: ok my bad. what is the point of this like what is supposed to happen?

We're starting tomorrow. It's a closed fight right now but if pineapple is cool with you jumping on I'd be fine with it.

Assuming that's what you question was able, I missed it.

#7 Edited by kidman560 (5751 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by kidman560 (5751 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: id be happy to join but right now i am just no in the mood. i am kind of taking a backseat to RPing right now!

#10 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by explodingpineapple (836 posts) - - Show Bio

Feel free to jump in, that might make this even more fun.

Sonic's pov-

I was still sitting on my bike when the argument began. He in the seemed to think that there was a rupture in the inter layer of the plasma array within the next 20 years in earths solar system. But what the scientist I knew thought differently. He was standing so I shut off my bike and stepped onto the ground, we were surrounded by by gray walls with gaps in between them and polls holding up the next floor. From what I had counted we were on the twelfth of fifteen floors and we were both about ready to throw each other off. But so far we had each kept our head.

#12 Posted by Captain_Starheart (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@explodingpineapple: Sorry for popping on late, can you post your stuff in the RPG thread?

The OOC is for people commenting on the fight and asking each other OOC stuff.

#13 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (8164 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice and like the Adam Strange look.

#14 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice and like the Adam Strange look.

Thanks. I've always been a big fan of Strange's design. He really makes the retro science fiction look work.

#15 Posted by explodingpineapple (836 posts) - - Show Bio

Oops. Thanks.

#16 Edited by explodingpineapple (836 posts) - - Show Bio

You there man?