Following the Clues, A Soldier's Story (RPG)

Avatar image for major_blackstar
Major_Blackstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Major_Blackstar

Alix began the day the same way he spent everyday, doing research. He sat alone in his master cave staring intensely at his computer screen. For the last few months there have been five unsolved robberies at local Jewelery stores around town. In every case the robberies were held at night and the thief or thieves had left no “ordinary” clue behind. The only information the detectives involved had to work with was that, every time, the criminal or criminals, stole, they stole only...the watches. Anything else, no matter how expensive or rare, that was not a watch, was left behind. The news referred to the crimes as The Stop, Watch and Go, crimes. Solving this mystery would be a big feather in the hat for Alix. It would prove he was still a valuable man and not some soldier without a cause. As he took a sip of hot coffee he pulled up each of the stores security tapes and began analyzing them in great detail. But just as the news and papers reported, there was nothing there. The video started with a security guard locking up, several hours later, the tape goes blurry, then starts up again with the store robbed, and in a mess.

If Alix was going to solve this crime he needed to check out the crime scene himself. He began by loading his utility belt with specific tools used more for detective work, while still carrying his standered offensive and defensives gear. He then pulled up the crime scene of the last robbery and spent the next several hours observing it, until finally the place was left unguarded. After a few quick calculations Alix activated his teleporter and in seconds vanished from his lair and rematerialized inside the stores main display room. Immediately he pulled out a scanning devise connected to his main computer and started waving it across the room. Alix admitted he was no master detective but he was good at making evaluation based from details. As his computer began running computations Alix used his own intuition and whits to see what he could find. As all the reports read there was nothing there. The main doors were locked and undamaged, the master safe in the back room was open but untouched, the only evidence was the display cases were smashed open and only the watches were stolen. It didn't matter the style, make, or even the price, if it was a watch it was taken. Trying to remain in a stealth like mode Alix started crossing the room carefully as not to disturb any evidence but with every step he couldn't help but step on broken glass. It was then the glass caught his eye. Over is life Alix had seen hundreds of blast zones and although each one is different in make and model, the blast pattern is always an important clue. It shows in what direction the actions took place and from where they started. In this case the glass it's self was the clue.

Once again Alix pulled out his scanner and ran it across the ground. This time he focused specifically on the glass and the way it was spread out across the floor. He wasn't sure but from the way the glass hit the ground it looked as if the first display cases smashed, were the ones nearest the back room safe. A second later his scanner came back with a read out confirming his hypothesis. The cases were indeed ransacked starting from the farthest back towards the front door. He began thinking it must be an inside job! but still he had no proof. Following the original trail of the attack, he made his way back to the safe, which in every robbery was left open but undisturbed. Going under the assumption that the criminal either came from or made use of the safe, Alix needed to check it out for any recent transactions. Once inside he replaced his scanner with a thermal heat detector and started waving over the locked safe deposit boxes. He was looking for ones with recent heat traces on them from recent hand prints. After a complete survey of all the boxes in the room only three showed signs of a heat signature. Once again Alix put away his heat detector and replaced it with his lock pick. Then with a few simple gestures of his wrist all three boxes where open ,and unlocked ready to be inspected. The first two where unimportant, as they only contained documents and some wedding rings, but the third one held a clue. Inside Alix found the remains of a broken pocket watch. Putting two and two together he knew it was not a coincident and began examining it closer. Expecting to be alone Alix lowered his guard and focused all his attention on the watch, looking for any clue to it's owner or even who made it. The problem was he had gotten so engulfed in the watch, he failed to pick up on the signs that another person had made his way into the shop as well.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By _Braveheart_

@major_blackstar:

military headquarters received an investigative report regarding the case and decided to order one of their soldiers to take part in the investigation. Lone Wolf received special orders presumably regarding of the crimes that had taken place and decided to collaborate in the investigation. However, he thought in his mind, "Why would they want to have the military involved in a case that can simply be solved by the police?" Then, Wolf remembered a time when there was a series of computer hacking that spread throughout the state and it all turned out to be an act of terrorism. He knew that cases like these can seem insignificant at first, but can turn out to be a lot more serious than what they seem.

After being told about the case, Lone Wolf spent hours searching for clues and watching each of the stores' security tapes, including the crime scene of the last robbery, and began analyzing them with great observation. Then he decided to go to the location where the last robbery took place and arrived at the store a few hours later. Wolf entered the building and observed the entire area. main doors were locked, broken glass almost everywhere he stepped foot, and the master safe in the back room was open but nobody had touched it. the display cases that were smashed open was the only evidence there was and the fact the the watches were the only thing that were stolen. Suddenly, Lone Wolf heard footsteps nearby and loaded his weapon. He knew that he was not the only man in the building, but who else was there?

Major_Blackstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alix examined the broken pocket watch from all angles, the front, the back, he even opened to check the inner gears, but nothing stood out. For all intents and purposes it was a standered common pocket watch found anywhere. For a brief second Alix was beginning to doubt the relevancy of the clue, but then he noticed burn marks, around the location, where one would wind such a watch. Intrigued he looked for the missing winding stem on the floor as well as in the deposit box it came from, but couldn't find the piece anywhere. He was just about to slip the watch in his belt and exit the store, but before he could close the deposit boxes he heard the faint sound of broken glass being crushed under a boot. Damn it he thought how foolish I was not watching my back. Immediately he drew his standered Beretta and quietly cocked the gun. He then slowly made his exit from the back safe to the display room only to find another man ready and waiting for him.

With the strangers gun aimed at him and his gun aimed at the stranger, the two men where locked in a Mexican standoff. Neither one showing any sign of weakness or fear. They where two men doing what they did best, standing their ground. Alix kept his eyes locked on the stranger with an attitude of I'd rather die than blink, but he did lower his eye sight just long enough to evaluate the strangers gear and weapons. That was when he saw the strangers uniform. It was one he recognized from his research on soldiers. It was unique, made with certain attributes to enhance him, but still one with recognizable signs of military allegiance. As Alix's eyes once again locked with the other soldier's eyes, he now knew his only course of action. Based on everything Alix could tell about the stranger, from the look in his eyes, to the way he held a gun, even the way he stood, Alix was sure of one thing, this personwould not shoot an unarmed man. Slowly and non threateningly Alix lowered his gun and placed it on the floor while calmly saying “Calm down Officer, I'm not resisting but just hear me out. I'm not a thief, I'm only here to help find the real culprits behind the missing watches. I'm only doing some late night detective work here.” He then looked the stranger in the eyes and continued “If you are the soldier I think you are, trust your gut, You can tell I'm here to help. I go by the name Blackstar, and I too am a soldier, just from a different branch, but sent here for the same reason, to protect the rights of this store and catch the ones that robbed it!

Alix could tell he was getting through to the soldier. As they looked at each other, the look in their eyes alone was one of respect, almost registering as a friendly salute. Still trusting the other soldier Alix retrieved the broken pocket watch from his belt and tossed it across the room to the stranger, then said “So far that watch there is the only clue I found. During my investigation I found a trail leading to it. I don't know what it means but the coincidence of only watches being stolen and this one left behind must have some importance. I was examining the watches winding area when you showed up. Notice the burn marks.” Still being a professional soldier Alix was trained to learn everything he could about another and began asking nonchalant questions in order to do just that. “I was wondering if you had any equipment or access to files that could assist us in discovering if the watch had any importance to the crime?” Alix then took a stance of a soldier at attention as he waited for incoming information. It too was a sign of respect between military men but in the back of his mind Alix began to question, is the man in front of me a true soldier or just another man in a uniform. Only time would tell!

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Braveheart_

@major_blackstar:

Judging by his appearance and the way he expressed himself, it was easy to tell for Lone Wolf that Blackstar was not a criminal or a thief. He caught the watch that he tossed across the room and observed it for a minute. Then, Major Blackstar asked him if he had any equipment or files that would help them in their investigation. "No." he responded. "But my team and I have been investigating this case as well and so far, we have concluded that not just this crime but the other crimes were committed by one person. Also, the security guard in the video of the last crime, which took place here, disappeared the same night that the robbery took place. Never went back home and neither has he been seen anywhere else. There might have been a gunfight between him and the criminal due to all the mess here."

Wolf was sure that the information that he had given to Blackstar was going to be useful in their investigation. after having spoken these words, he began to think that the perfect place to find evidence of a criminal is usually the place where the crime occurred.Wolf was no detective expert, but it was something that he always knew. Then he said, "I'm pretty sure there is more evidence here that no one has found. What do you say if we go and check if there are anymore video cameras?" After that, he waited for the other soldier to respond.

Major_Blackstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The pleasantries had been exchanged and respect fully given, the two soldiers had now built a thin layer of trust between them. Alix inquired of his newest ally if he had any equipment or files that would help them in their investigation, to which the Lone Wolf responded “No! But my team and I have been investigating this case as well and so far, we have concluded that not just this crime but the other crimes were committed by one person. Also, the security guard in the video of the last crime, which took place here, disappeared the same night that the robbery took place. Never went back home and neither has he been seen anywhere else. There might have been a gunfight between him and the criminal due to all the mess here.” Alix was impressed with his partners information. It was miles above his own, making him feel like a cadet rookie for a brief second. The information was precise and detailed, definitely compiled by professionals, that knew what they were doing. But what interested Alix the most was the fact about the guard being missing. It was a major clue and easily the next point in solving this mystery. However, the theory of a shoot out was preposterous as Alix pointed to the ground and said “I don't believe there was ever a shoot out here. If there was, I'm sure we would have found spent casings lying on the floor among the glass.

Still there were many more clues hidden within the store, clues that would also be instrumental, and Lone Wolf was not going to allow them to be left behind. With a voice of confidence the perfect soldier said “I'm pretty sure there is more evidence here that no one has found. What do you say if we go and check if there are anymore video cameras?” Alix responded with a quick “I'm already ahead of you there soldier.” as he once again pulled out his scanner and began moving it around the room. For the next two hours, the soldiers went over every square inch of the building in silence, searching everything from the garbage to the air vents around the store. But no matter where they looked, they came up empty handed each time. Alix was just about to give up when he noticed a rather odd shaped ring that was left behind. As he picked it up and shined it in the light, he couldn't help but to yell out “Eureka, We've got something here!” Alix then showed it to Lone Wolf and explained “This my friend is a spy camera, just like the one used in movies. Bless you James Bond.” Alix then replaced his scanner with a mini-computer and started hooking the two together. “If this film is still intact we may have all the information we need.

After a few adjustments Alix uploaded the ring's film and aired it upon his screen. The tape started out as all security cameras did with the guard locking up and leaving. Alix then fast forward to the time of the robbery and with anticipation stared at the screen for what was next. At the exact second the crime took place the image blurred for a second, but then continued recording. “We've got it now!” Alix declared “We have footage of the actual robbery!” As the tape played on, it showed the back room safe open automatically with a small trail of smoke coming from it. Alix pause it at that point and said “I get it now, the security cameras going off and the electrically time locked safe opening up at the same time. It's the work of an EEP or Electromagnetic Energized Pulse. I'm sure you've heard of that before, it is an instrument that knocks out all electrical devices in a room. It even effected the spy ring for a second but, unlike the security cameras, the ring rebooted itself and kept recording.My guess was the EEP was activate by the broken pocket watch that burned it's self out. It was also the perfect way to cover the robbery.

With the how now solved, the next question was the who. As the tape continued on Alix was aghast to see the stores security guard unlocked the front door and walk in. He then walked to the far side of the room at which point he pulled out a pillow case and proceeded to smash and grab. Then, once all the display watches were acquired, the guard exited the building, locked it shut and walked away. For all intense and purposes the crime was now solved, but to Alix it just didn't seem right. Ever since he landed on this blue rock nothing was ever as easy as it seemed. After a quick rewinding of the tape Alix replayed the brief scene with the security guard and looked closer. It was then he noticed that the guard had a vacant expression throughout the entire robbery, almost as if he was not conscious or aware of his actions. Again Alix replayed one moment where the guard was smashing through the glass and cut himself. At that moment Alix pointed at the screen and said “Look there, when the guard cut his arm on the glass, he never flinched or show any signs of discomfort. Where that is a common act for any soldier, it is not a trait normally seen in simple 9 to 5 security guards. It's almost as if his mind was controlled by someone else.

Alix ripped the spy camera cord from his computer and began down loading vital information. “You were right about the guard. If we are going to find out who is really behind all this, we need to find that guard fast. According to your report you said this stores guard never went back home and neither has he been seen anywhere else. Right? Well lets see if we can find him now.” Alix began a simple face recognition program that searched state wide for any mention of the guards name or signs of his appearance. A brief second later, Alix shouted “Yes! We've got him, I know where he is. Security officer Stan Palmur is in the Mercy Place Hospital five miles from here. Apparently he walked in front of a moving bus five hours ago. According to my files he came out of a coma one hour ago with no memory of the past three days.” Alix shut down his mini-computer and placed it back in his utility belt, then turned toward Lone Wolf and said “ We need to get to that hospital now. Unfortunately I don't have any I.D. or papers on me that would allow me access to Stan's emergency room, especially dressed like this.” Alix then did one of the hardest things a soldier could do and continued “I can only assume you have both transportation and military access that can get us in to him. I do not................. I need your help!” Alix hated to admit it. Any soldier would hate to admit there was something he couldn't do but he had to speak to the guard immediately . His cards where now on the table and he could only hope that Lone Wolf would take him along for the ride. If not Alix would find some other way to see Stan, but it would cause more problems for all involved .

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_blackstar:

Wolf was very impressed with all the information that Alix gathered and the equipment that he used. Although he usually prefers going out on missions on his own (and every time he does so he always succeeds), he was also convinced about the fact that when it comes to working with soldiers like Alix, a successful mission is guaranteed.

The two soldiers watched the tape with great observation and then Alix explained how the security cameras were shutdown by the work of an EEP. as he finished explaining to him about how the security cameras went down with the use of EEP, Wolf, with a grin on his face, responded, "I know exactly what that is." Then he showed him his cybernetic arm, "This arm can generate EEP, along with the ability to do other things." The two continued to watch the tape and it all concluded the security guard was the one responsible of the robbery, though he looked like as if he was being mind controlled. After watching the film, Major Blackstar began a simple face recognition program that searched state wide for any information of the guard and was able to obtain information about the man. Stan Palmur, the security guard, was in a hospital and recently came out of a coma. Then, he told Lone Wolf that he did not have any I.D or papers that would allow him access to the guard's emergency room. He also spoke to him about transportation and military access that would get them access. "We'll somehow be able to go in!" He said. Wolf contacted USASMU headquarters and a helicopter was sent to the location. Then, Wolf said to Major Blackstar, "Our headquarters can grant you military I.D and personal status in order for you to have access anywhere literally. Our transport will be here soon, but for now we'll have to head over to base and give them the information that we found." He looked around store one last time to see if there was any more evidence, but there was nothing. Then he said, "The security guard may have done all this on his own, but something tells me that there is someone else behind all this. How about you?" Waiting for the other soldier to answer, he also hoped that everything he was doing in his part was helpful enough to solve the case.

Major_Blackstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After Lone Wolf explained "This arm can generate EEP, along with the ability to do other things" Alix was amazed by the construction. It was truly an amazing piece of equipment to be handed out to soldiers. In fact without Lone Wolf's knowledge, Alix took a quick scan of it as they both finished watching the last of the spy ring tape. At the end of it both soldiers were in agreement that the next clue to this mystery would be found at the security guard Stan Palmur's hospital room. Unfortunately Alix had no plausible ways of reaching the guard on his own and was thus forced to ask for help. It was a humbling experience but a necessary one as well. But as the Earth bound saying goes 'Good things come to those who wait.' Lone Wolf informed him that “Our headquarters can grant you military I.D and personal status in order for you to have access anywhere literally. Our transport will be here soon, but for now we'll have to head over to base and give them the information that we found.” Once again Alix was impressed with his new partner's connection and was eager to see his Headquarters. Already he was expecting to see the cliché James Bond villain's lair complete with futurist equipment and hundreds of men in uniform running around obeying orders.

Suddenly the room was taken over by a loud roaring sound from outside. Small discarded pieces of trash on the street were now being hurled around by intense gusts of wind. Even without seeing what was causing the commotion, Alix could already tell that what ever it was..... was big! With a tone of both curious as well as humbled the major turned to Lone Wolf and asked “I am assuming that” he points upwards “is our ride?” Then suddenly a chain like rope ladder, lowered from the sky and dangled outside the store. After a brief catch up with Lone Wolf about the ride, Alix gestured to the door and politely said “After you.” Alix then followed his team mate outside continuing “ and I agree about the guard, he committed the crime but he is NOT behind it. I bet if we ran a back ground check on all the guards of the other robbed stores we might find a correlation of amnesia or memory loss. But since Stan is the most recent victim, I am looking forward to questioning him soon.” With that said Alix placed himself in Lone Wolf's hands, eager to learn more about the soldier, his military faction and of course the robberies.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Braveheart_

The two soldiers got on board and within less than an hour, they arrived at the military base.

USASMU Military Base

No Caption Provided

Once they arrived, soldiers greeted them and Wolf introduced to them Major Blackstar. The soldier was well received and the two were led to the information room where they were supposed to reveal the new clues that they found. "The place looks small from the outside." Lone Wolf said to Blackstar as they were being taken. "But most of our activities are underground." They took the stairs that led them to the underground and eventually arrived at the information room.

No Caption Provided

Though before they arrived to the information room, they passed by the place where new artillery was being constructed. Besides tanks and fighter jets, The United States Army Special Missions Unit develop the best and highest quality of weapons and artillery that some might describe them as "futuristic". Lone Wolf had always been impressed with all the equipment that the military branch developed since day one. He was surprised with just knowing that his cybernetic arm, with all the abilities that it had, was one of the easiest things created in the Special Missions Unit. Even now as they walked passed the place where the new equipment was being created, Lone Wolf was very impressed.

No Caption Provided

Finally, they arrived at the place. This was the room where USASMU kept track of all their operations and information about other countries. They also kept information about reported cases in the U.S like the crimes that Wolf and Major Blackstar were investigating. There, they shared all the new information they found in the store and soon after their arrival, Special Missions Unit Col. David Hawkins showed up. He met Major Blackstar and Wolf spoke to him about the case. He also asked him to give Blackstar military I.D and personal status in order to have access anywhere. "Once we get your personal information" Col. Hawkins spoke to Major Blackstar, "You two will head over to the hospital and question the guard. Then, you tell us what he said and we'll tell you what the next step is going to be." After that, the colonel asked Major Blackstar to follow him to a nearby computer that would give him an I.D and everything else that he was going to use.

Major_Blackstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USASMU

With every step down the stairs Alix walked deeper within The United States Army Special Mission Unit. It was the pentacle position for any trained military officer and Alix was proud just to be there. From the moment he stepped off the helicopter to the moment he reached the ground floor, Alix kept his head up and chest out, and spoke only when spoken too. He also saluted any soldier that threw one his way, with the same amount of respect one would give an officer of any rank. The fact was, this was the closest he had ever felt to being home since he landed on this planet. The entire unit was a testament to the honor and glory of being a soldier as it reeked of Discipline, Dedication and Desire. Along the way he was treated to look upon some of the United State best and highest quality of weapons and artillery that could be provided. But what Alix noticed the most was the expression of his newest partners face as they looked outward to the technology. It was the same expression of excitement and joy that any soldier, who had faced battle before, would give when presented with that little edge that would help win a battle.

Then suddenly every soldier stood at the ready as Col David Hawkins entered the room. Alix could tell he was a man full of experience based on everything about him. From the ways he commanded attention when he entered, to the way his eyes surveyed the room, the Col was indeed a seasoned soldier. In fact in Alix's younger days he would have dreamed of working side by side with him in the field. But now was not the time, now was the time for Alix and Lone Wolf to handle the action, and the Col to rely on them. The Col then turned his attention towards Alix and stated “Once we get your personal information, you two will head over to the hospital and question the guard. Then, you tell us what he said and we'll tell you what the next step is going to be.” For a brief second Alix looked away as he pondered his options. In a voice riddled with respect the soldier from another world look the Col dead in his eyes and responded “Sir, I am willing to give as much personal information about me as I can, but first you must order everyone else in the room to leave.” For some reason, whether it was curiosity or respect, the Col gave the command and everyone but he, Lone Wolf and Alix left the room accordingly. With a deep breath in, Alix pulled off his mask and for the first time ever he told another his story. “My real name is Alix Nuvan and I am from the planet Starreeze. On your planet I go by the name Alex Norman, but in battle I am Blackstar.” From that point on he continued to tell the story of his home world and how he arrived here, but nothing other than that. “I wish I could tell you more Sir, but even you must understand the concept of privileged information.Iin no way intend to insult you or Lone Wolf but we all have our little secrets.” Alix then placed the mask over his face and continued “If you are going to give me a military I.D. I must insist it be done in costume, mask and all.” .

Some how Alix's words got through to the Col again, or so he thought. Once again the Col called his men back into the room and then personally escorted Blackstar over to a nearby computer in order to assign him his new I.D. cards. But as Alix posed for each and every photo, he couldn't help but notice Col Hawkins pulling Lone Wolf aside for a one on one conversation. He couldn't make out what they were talking about but he knew full well they were discussing him. Either way it was time for him and Lone Wolf to move on. But just before the two of them left for the hospital Alix made one last request. “Col Hawkins, Sir, I wish for me and my partner both be issued a standered pocket watch. I do not know if it will help, but based on the M.O. of the crimes I get a gut feeling that they might come in handy.” Then, after a quick command from Col Hawkins, it was done.

Mercy Place Hospital

After being dropped off from a first class ride to the Hospital, all Alix needed to do was flash his new badge once, and he received the V.I.P. treatment. Not only was he and Lone Wolf privately escorted to Stan Palmur's room, but the Hospital Security force locked down the entire wing. Stan however was not doing as well. After his run in with a moving bus Stan was hooked to several tubes and machines. His face and body covered in bruises and cuts, but amazingly he was still alert enough to speak. Upon entering, Alix's first move was to reach under Stan's bed were his personal belongings were kept and tossed them across the room towards Lone Wolf. “See if you can find anything from his wallet and pockets while I question him.” Alix then raised the head of Stan's hospital bed, so that they could have a serious conversation. But Alix waisted no time with the pleasantries instead he went in with a severe intimidation factor by screaming “What have you been doing these past three days!” Naturally Stan responded that he remembered nothing except he locked the store up, went home, went to sleep, and woke up three days later in the Hospital. Alix didn't want to play the bad guy but he needed the answers that Stan wasn't giving. Again he yelled “STOP PLAYING GAMES! What have you been doing these past three days!” but got the same response again.

Alix quickly realized that intimidation was not going to work on Stan so he decided to change his strategy. This time he pulled out the pocket watch he was issued and began waving it back and forth in front of Stans eyes. As he did he began talking softly with a calming tone allowing Stan to feel laid back and rested. Soon Stan was placed in a hypnotic state allowing Alix to question the guard about blocked or suppressed memories. Once again Alix asked his question and this time he got a response. Stan began by repeating the words “Tick-Tock” over and over as if it meant something important but said nothing other than that. Alix looked over to Lone Wolf and said “I think were getting somewhere” then went back to the guard. “Tell me what you are doing where have you been the last three days?” This time Stan began to get agitated and started thrashing around in his bed. His heart rate monitor beeping over time and his eyes rolled up in his head. The doctors immediately ran in as they tried to render Stan medical aide but while they did Alix continued to press for answers. It was then Stan screamed the words “Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock,Tick-Tock....... TIME BOMB!!!!!!!!” then passed out cold. The doctors began checking Stan vitals and insisted that both Blackstar and Lone Wolf leave the room immediately for the sake of the patients health. As he and Lone Wolf exited the building Alix commented “Well that was weird. What do you think he meant with all that Time Bomb stuff?” He then started scratching the back of his head and continued “I hope you found something in his possession because I am out of leads. It all up to you and USASMU now!

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Braveheart_

Wolf checked all of the guard's personal belongings and the only interesting thing he found were two watches. He was about to show them to Alix when Stan began to agitate and act crazy. Outside the hallway, Major Blackstar said to Wolf "Well that was weird. What do you think he meant with all that Time Bomb stuff?" Wolf responded "Not so sure, but I am more than convinced that not only is he not alone in this, but the guy or the people behind this mess have mastery on terrorism." Then Alix said, "I hope you found something in his possession because I am out of leads. It all up to you and USASMU now!Wolf responded, "I Found these two watches in his pocket." He handed them to Major Blackstar and Wolf was about to speak again when everybody in the hospital began to scatter all of a sudden.

The siren began to sound and everyone ran everywhere as gunshots were heard. Wolf and Alix went through the crowd to see where the gunshots had come from and saw six men, dressed in black with their faces covered and dressed with military clothes, and each one of them was heavily armed.

No Caption Provided

They opened fired wildly everywhere and many people were injured. "You take these people to safety!!!" Wolf said to Alix. "I'll stay here and deal with these guys!" As he got close to the armed men, Wolf pulled out his two pistol guns and engaged a gunfight with them. He eventually managed to kill all six of them after a four minute battle, but not before one of them entered the room where Stan was, but was unable to do anything else since Lone Wolf gunned him down the instant that he entered the room. Then, Wolf looked out the window and saw more of these guys entering the hospital's main entrance. He hurried over to aid the people that were in the main building and encountered with Alix as he was making his way there.

Major_Blackstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As the Doctors worked frantically to stabilize their patient, Alix and Wolf continued there conversation outside in the hallway. Curious, Alix asked his partner about Stan's reference to the word Time Bomb, to which Wolf replied "Not so sure, but I am more than convinced that not only is he not alone in this, but the guy or the people behind this mess have mastery on terrorism." It was startling news to hear but in no way far fetched. No matter what planet you live on, somebody always wants to blow a part of it up. As they continued talking, Wolf divulged the fact that he also found two other watches hidden in Stan's personal belongings, then handed them over. “Now why doesn't that surprise me.” Alix said while stroking his chin. “The clock motif is definitely our biggest clue.” Suddenly the Hospital echoed with sounds of rapid gunfire and people screaming. Without thinking both Alix and Wolf instinctively charged forward into the battle-zone without any thought of personal injury. Outside in the hallway six heavily armed men, dressed head to toe in military black, charged forth from the elevators and stairwells. By the time Alix and Wolf arrived on the scene several staff workers were already dead lying in a pool of their own blood.

But since Lone Wolf was leading the way into battle, with Alix only steps behind, Wolf had a better position of reading the incoming attack and thus had the advantage of coming up with a counter strike. Already engaging the enemy in combat, Wolf instinctively gave the order to Alix “You take these people to safety! I'll stay here and deal with these guys!" Immediately Alix drew his shield at the ready and placed himself behind Lone Wolf, and in front of the floor's remaining staff. Then as he blocked any rogue shot that manged to pass by Wolf he started ordering and shoving the civilians into any and every opened room available. Then as he shoved the last of the people into, oddly enough, Stan's emergency room, one lone gunman managed to make his way in, unseen by Alix. Perhaps it was because Alix was too preoccupied by saving the civilians live, or maybe he trusted Lone Wolf to much, either way he made a rookie mistake. But luckily before the assassin could finish him off, the Lone Wolf threw the Major a solid favor and gunned the killer down, right outside the door, just before it was to late. In dire respect Alix threw his partner a proper salute and replied “I owe you one there partner. You saved by butt this time.

But after a quick returned salute, Lone Wolf looked out the glass window and stated the fact he saw several more of the military assassins entering through the Hospital's main entrance. In a flash they both took off in retaliation after picking up several of the earlier assassin's weapons lying around the hall. Along the way Alix turned back to Wolf while tossing him one of Stan's previous watches and said “Here, Hide this one some where while I hide the other. Again, my gut is telling me they're going to be important.“ Upon arriving at the hospital's main lobby, the place was held siege by twenty more of the same dressed assassins. Immediately the assassins open fired and a glorious battle ensued between them and the heroic soldiers. Bullets flew and punches followed as blood splattered everywhere. Alix and Wolf held their ground while being hopelessly out numbered. In fact the two soldiers worked in unison as they dwindled down their enemies one by one.

But just as the last enemy was taken down a new wave of killers ran in behind them, this time with a leader. As always the foot soldiers were dressed head to toe in black, but one individual's attire had other markings. On his chest plate, just over where his heart would be, their leader had two red clock like hands pointing at if the time was six o'clock. As they began spreading out in military fashion, their leader yelled out the order “Stand down men, I want to have a word with them.” Then as ordered, every killer lowered their weapons. Now in a position of importance the assassin's leader continued “I speak on behalf of The Men Of The Future, the new order of mankind. Our glorious Leader Time Bomb does not wish us to kill such talented men. Join us and we shall rule the world together. Stand in our way and be corroded like the ravage of time.” As the villain in charge began walking around he continued “I suggest you think it over quickly, because right now you are (he laughs) out of time.” With the snap of his fingers his men parted the way and two hospital security men walked in with a vacant look in their eyes, and a pound of explosive strapped to their waist. Again the man in charge spoke up and said “All we want now is the guard, Stan Palmur. Give him to us now or else.

It was then Alix stepped forward and spoke up. “Let us not play games. It is not Mr. Palmur you wish to retrieve it is in fact this....” at that moment he raised his hand high holding an antique pocket watch dangling from a chain. As he did, the assassin with the red clock hands reacted with much concern. Even under his black mask it was obvious to see he was very interested in acquiring that watch, based on body movement alone. Now with all the eyes on him, Alix continued to push his luck by saying “Let's see if we can come up with a compromise. You disarm the human bombs, and me and my partner will give you the watch. In fact you can even take us with you.” As the assassin's in black began talking among themselves Alix leaned in close to Wolf and whispered under his breath “Don't worry, this is not the watch from Stan's room. This is the watch Col. Hawkins acquisitioned us back at the USASMU. However, I'm not sure how my plan will work out, we could go with them or fight it out. In this situation I'll follow your lead. Just remember those hospital guards strapped with explosives are innocent men. It's your move.” With that said Alix simply waited to see what happened next.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Braveheart_

Wolf did not know what to do at this moment. He was not sure of what Major Blackstar's plan was and had no idea what these guys were going to do next. He was not afraid (since he was a highly trained combat soldier with incredible endurance) and neither did he fear for the life of his partner as well since he knew that he was too a strong and skillful soldier. What concerned him more than anything else that moment were the lives of the security guards that were strapped with explosives. "Lets just wait for his next move." Wolf responded to Alix. " If he accepts the deal, we'll do as he says and eventually fight them out. But if any of these guys do anything crazy, we take them down!" Wolf observed the area for a minute. The assassins were covering the entrance, and the hospital guards were at the side of the room with three of the killers watching them nowhere near where the other killers and the leader were standing. However, there was something that he quickly realized about the men... whichever move they were going to make, they were never going to make the bombs detonate, since the leader had spoken of ruling the world and "The Men of The Future". A person with such goal in mind would never let it go down the drain for no matter what reason and these men were not going to blow up the entire place, getting themselves all killed if they wished to become the new order of mankind.

The leader of the assassin group walked towards Alix and took the watch in his hands. He observed it for a moment and after a few seconds, he looked at the two soldiers and said, " I'm afraid this isn't good enough for me." He threw the watch aimlessly across the room and continued, "And I also take back what I said a few moments ago about the two of you joining us, since you might betray us!" After the assassin had spoken these words, prepared to release an attack using his cybernetic arm and leaned in close to his comrade and said, "Get ready!". Then, the leader ordered his men to kill the two soldiers in cold blood and as soon as the armed men were about to open fire, Wolf suddenly launched scatter shot plasma blasts from his cybernetic arm at the killers, killing ten of them. The leader of the assassins fled from the scene along with his men who had the two security guards at their custody. "These guys were never going to blow those guards up." Wolf said to Alix as the two went after the remaining assassins outside the hospital. "If they're planning on ruling the world or whatever, then why would they throw away all their ambitions by getting themselves killed?" As the assassin group attempted to escape from the hospital, the authorities arrived.

Major_Blackstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alix stood strong, holding his fake pocket watch dangling from his hand. Whats more, he was holding on to a bluff, as well, hoping something good would come from it. But in the midst of the standoff, Wolf leaned in close to Alix and whispered "Lets just wait for his next move. If he accepts the deal, we'll do as he says and eventually fight them out. But if any of these guys do anything crazy, we take them down!" Then the assassins leader, with the red clock hands on his uniform, walked towards Alix and took the watch from his hands. After a quick check of the devise, he threw it across the room in anger smashing it to bits. It was obvious the heroic soldiers bluff had failed, as the enemy yelled "I'm afraid this isn't good enough for me. And I also take back what I said a few moments ago about the two of you joining us, since you might betray us!" Alix grabbed his shield tightly, expecting the worse, but it was Lone Wolf who actually made the next move. At the exact moment Wolf told Alix to “Get ready” the assassin leader gave the command to his men to open fire. It was an old fashion quick draw, with Wolf raising his cybernetic arm against the assassins automatic weapons. In true heroic fashion, Wolf had the edge, as his arm raise first, he released a powerful scatter shot of a plasma blast killing ten of the armed killers immediately.

Now under returned fire, the assassins leader gave his men the order to retreat, and the remaining killers quickly rushed their way out of the lobby. As they did Wolf reassured Alix of his actions by declaring "These guys were never going to blow those guards up. If they're planning on ruling the world or whatever, then why would they throw away all their ambitions by getting themselves killed?" Alix agreed and even complemented Wolf on his cleverness, but he also mentioned “But now the assassins are getting away.” As Alix began running after them, he gave back one last order to Wolf “You remove those bombs, or whatever they are, from around the guards and I'll go after the assassins!” then quickly ran out the door. There, in the parking lot, the teams leader and all but two of the assassins packed themselves into an unmarked van and drove of in a cloud of dust. The two remaining assassins open fired at Alix in an attempt to give the others time to escape. In retaliation Alix swung his arm with enough force so that it launched his shield through the air and with enough speed that when it crossed the lot, it hit the first assassin hard enough to knock him out completely. But what was really impressive about his throw was, that Alix threw it at just the right angle, that after hitting the first killer, it bounced off and hit the other, rendering them both, alive, but unconscious.

But Alix wasn't done yet. As the assassin's van was just about to get away Alix reached for a tracking devise in his belt and threw it at the vehicle with the same force and determination he threw his shield. In doing so, his tracker hit the vans back left fender and immediately stuck to it. He then re-entered the hospital in time to see Wolf being thanked and adored by all the people he just saved by his actions. With a loud and disruptive (cough) Alix regained Wolf's attention from his fans and pulled him aside. “The assassins got away, but don't worry I placed a tracker on them. When, and where ever they stop, we will soon know, and when they do.....we've got them!” Alix continued speaking on, but now his voice went from authoritative to curious “I was just thinking about all the trouble those men went through just to get Palmur's watches?” He then extended his hand out and asked “May I see the one you have?” After receiving it, Alix began examining the two watches thoroughly overlooking nothing. But after finding nothing out of the ordinary on the outside, he finally opened them up and removed the faceplate exposing the windup mechanisms. It was then Alix found a small folded up piece of paper hidden within both of them. Unfolded they were no bigger than a mans palm but they were recognizable with specific marking etched all over them. Surprised Alix declared “If I am correct these appear to be blue prints to some machine or devise. More specifically these are parts to a master blue print. Apparently someone has taken the full plans, ripped them apart and placed them around town in various watches found at jewelry stores. If we find all the pieces out there we will have the full plan.” Alix was now feeling proud of himself. It was nice to know his cognitive skills, were as sharp as his combat skills were. Now with a smile on his face, Alix said “We need to get back to USASMU immediately with all this. I'm sure.....,” he then handed his tracking devise over to Wolf and continued “....with that signal, these scraps of blue print and those two unconscious assassins outside, I'm sure we have enough information to blow this whole mystery wide-open.” By now the police arrived upon the scene and began handling it in their own inept fashion. After blocking off the parking lot with police tape an over weight deputy charged in demanding answers. But before he reached Wolf and Alix, Alix said “We haven't got time for him, We need to get back to base with our information immediately.” and then awaited Lone Wolf's response.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Major Blackstar headed outside to stop the killers, Wolf stayed and was able to deactivate them bombs within short time and removed them from the guards. Everything was safe now. The assassins were gone and the bombs were deactivated. Then people started showing up and congratulating Wolf for his heroism, doctors, patients, security guards, and everybody that were in the lobby. Wolf however, was concerned about Alix and wanted to head outside to see what was going on, but was being blocked by a multitude of people who were thanking him. " O.k, O.k, thanks I really appreciate it people, but please stop." He tried to get the people to stop but they did not listen. Finally, Major Blackstar arrived and caught his attention with a loud (cough). He had to pull Wolf aside since the people were too many. "It was about time you got here!" Wolf spoke to Alix in an angry tone. The two then commented about everything that went on and what their next move was going to be.I was just thinking about all the trouble those men went through just to get Palmur's watches?Wolf responded, " I think it's not only the watches they wanted, but Palmer himself. These guys were probably because they wanted to get rid of him in case he would tell anybody about their secrets." After that, Alix asked him to to give him the watch that he had and examined the watch along with another one that he had on his hand. He opened them up and removed the face plate, exposing the windup mechanisms. Alix found a small folded up piece of paper hidden within both of them. Then Alix spoke "If I am correct these appear to be blue prints to some machine or devise. More specifically these are parts to a master blue print. Apparently someone has taken the full plans, ripped them apart and placed them around town in various watches found at jewelry stores. If we find all the pieces out there we will have the full plan.

Wolf was impressed with Alix's observation. He knew that Alix was not just an ordinary soldier, but a man with mastering detective skills, and criminal psychology. Alix handed him his tracking device and spoke about returning to the Special Missions military base with all the information they had, but Wolf said, " If we go back to the military base now, we will only fall behind." He continued, " Don't get me wrong, but who knows what these guys are up to right now. We might have saved these people, but there were also victims. I'll contact Hawkins and tell him everything, but we need to track these killers down before there are anymore deaths." The police finally arrived and began handling everything their way. Then, one of the officers came by demanding answers from the two soldiers. However, Wolf responded "If you want to anything about what went down here, ask the witnesses and the security guards. We have to leave." Wolf and Alix departed from the officer's presence and the officer was furious. He approached to another police officer and commented with an sarcastic tone, "They didn't want to tell me anything. Freakin' boy scouts! This is why I don't like soldiers,They think they can solve anything with all their skills."

As they left the building, Wolf contacted Col. Hawkins and told him everything that occurred and the clues that Alix gathered. Hawkins responded, " I want you two to track these guys down using the tracking device and once you find them, contact me and I'll send over team Shadow to give you guys aid. Once they're there, you give the orders, whether to surround the area, direct kill, manhunt, whatever. Depending on the situation And make sure you leave one of them alive or more if you can and try getting information out of them. As far as I'm concerned you won't be able to get anything out from that lunatic security guard Stan Palmur, or whatever his name is!" "Understood." Wolf responded. He turned his head over to Alix and said, "The only way now to reveal any mysteries is to follow these guys and confront them. What do you say?" After speaking these words, he waited for Major Blackstar's response.

Major_Blackstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After a quick dealing with assassins, cops, and adoring fans, Alix and Wolf stood outside in a parking lot, among the police tape and bullet shells. With so many options to choose from, it was difficult for the two soldiers to decide on their next course of action. Alix believed they should report back to base, but Wolf suggested "The only way now to reveal any mysteries is to follow these guys and confront them. What do you say?" Alix had to agree, with every second the assassins gained from their escape, it was one more second for them to achieve their plans of world domination. With a hearty and enthusiastic voice Alix agreed “You're absolutely right, we need to catch those terrorist as soon as possible.” He then began looking around at the lot, as if searching for something important. “But if we're going to catch up with them we're going to need a ride.” At that point he spotted the overweight deputies police car parked by the street and continued “and I think I just found it.” Alix waved towards the deputy, who came over still reeking with attitude, against soldiers and began barking orders, “What is it now, Generals?” he said while making a disgraceful and insulting salute “Has something got your panties in a bunch or are you ready to concede this is a job for the police department, not two Patten wanna be's?” Luckily for the deputy Alix had respect for all officers of the State, from a lowly metermaid to a soldier like Lone Wolf, any man or woman that wore a uniform and served their country, was honorable in Alix's eyes. But this deputy was abusing his power and needed to be taught a lesson. With incredible ease, Alix grabbed the deputy by his mustered stained collar and lifted him high off the ground. With a growl in his voice, Alix looked him in the eyes and said through clinched teeth “For the safety of this Nation, I will be commandeering your car, I need your keys, Now, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!” The deputies face turned a pale white as a small trail of urine flowed down the right side of his pants. Now with shaky hands, the deputy handed over his keys and then proceeded to pass out from fear.

In a flash Alix and Wolf where off, with Blackstar driving and Lone Wolf giving directions. A police car was the perfect ride for the two of them, it was easily capable of exceeding the speed limit, and it had a police radio for Wolf to report in with. For hours, they drove through the streets following a weak tracing signal that finally led then forty miles outside of the city. They were traveling at night on abandoned dirt roads leading them deeper and deeper into the woods. Then just as they were about to run out of gas, they stumbled their way upon a metal gate blocking off the only road accessible to military like camp another mile down the road. On the fence in bold letters a bullet ridden sign read “Thirteen O'Clock Camp, All intruders will be shot on site!” Alix placed the car in park as he turned to Wolf and said “I've heard of this place before. While I was doing research, the name of this camp came up several times. It is a place, for dishonorable discharged soldiers to go, to train and become mercenaries. But what really goes on is they get brainwashed into believing that they must all ban together for the up and coming Apocalypse. Kind of fits right in with this whole “Time Bomb” story doesn't it? The only problem is, the people here are usually low key and never make waves. They would never do something as big as all this,.........unless there is someone new in-charge.” Alix then asked for his tracking devise back from Wolf and examined his device closely. The red dot on the screen flickered on and off rapidly which made no sense. “If this reading is correct” Alix said “Then the only explanation is that the assassins truck is here and not here. The only theory I have is that the truck is somewhere underground?

It was at that point, Alix suggested to Wolf that now would be the time to call in Shadow Team, but at the moment he turned on the police radio, the car filled with the recognizable sound of static feed back. Immediately Alix pulled it from Wolf and exclaimed “We can't use the radio to call for help, that sound means that the people here are either jamming it or worse listening in. If that's true they will know about the strike and be prepared for it. I hate to say it but for now, it looks like it's just up to you and me!” After Alix shut the engine off, he suggested that they should get a closer look and hopped the gate. Now on the other side of the camps first warning sign, the area was a dense forest with a lone quarter of a mile trail leading to the camps first armed gate. Taking the lead on this one Alix pulled out his only night vision goggles and lead Wolf through the forest safely with a few hand signals. Along the way they navigated through a maze of land mines and trip wires, avoiding danger at every turn. Finally they stopped a few feet outside an electric fence surrounding the entire camp, hidden safely in the dark behind a thick tree. The fence was taller than most, with a thick layer of barbwire overlapping it. In an attempt to inform Wolf of all he could see he whispered to him “It looks like a normal layout. Immediately to the right we have four heavily armed guard watching their entrance. Inside the camp past the look out it reads like this. To the east we have three large tents probably living quarters, and to the west we have their cafeteria. Scattered around we have four other smaller tents that could be anything from weapons lockers to their radio equipment. But what interests me the most is the one massive sized tent placed smack dab in the middle of the camp. My guess is, what ever is going on here would be our clue.” He then handed his goggles over to his team mate, for his impression on the camp, but while Wolf looked on, Alix continued “But before we break in we have two obstacles to over come. If you look up to the side of the fence you will notice two watch towers one on each side of the camp. If we are getting inside we have to take them out before we move . We also need to do something with the four heavily armed guards, watching their entrance. Here is my plan, I have the ability to teleport, but only to places I can see, I can take out the men in the watch towers easily but I need you to handle the four guards. Other than them the rest of the campers appear to be ether asleep of busy so once we take them out, the rest will be no problem. Remember though, we can't use fire arms, if the other soldiers here the gun fire they will naturally respond and then instead of a few men, we will be up against an Army.” Alix felt confident that his partner could take four of these assassins, but he needed to hear him agree. “Unless you have a better plan I think we should move now, and after I take out the watch towers I can meet you outside that main tent in the center of the camp, I await your decision.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After attempting to call for Team Shadow,the car filled with the recognizable sound of static feed back. Immediately Alix pulled it from Wolf and exclaimedWe can't use the radio to call for help, that sound means that the people here are either jamming it or worse listening in. If that's true they will know about the strike and be prepared for it. I hate to say it but for now, it looks like it's just up to you and me!Then, Wolf took his handheld transceiver (commonly known as a walkie-talkie), the same one he used to contact Col. Hawkins in the jewelry store and in the Mercy Place Hospital and responded, "These devices have signal everywhere you go and it has a small chip inside that makes it impossible for anybody to jam the signal or listen to the communication." Wolf contacted USASMU headquarters and Col. Hawkins told him that the team was going to arrive within a half hour. After speaking with Hawkins, Wolf said, "They're going to come, but as like you said, it's up to us right now. It would be better if we get a head start right now."

The two soldiers went deep into the forest and eventually made it to the camp, which was surrounded by an electric fence. Now there were two watch towers one on each side of the camp and four heavily armed guards, watching their entrance. Alix then said that he would take out the men in the watch towers easily while Lone Wolf handle the four guards. Once getting rid of them, they would easily brake in to the camp. "My decision is that we go in now." Wolf responded. Each soldier went his way and while Alix was going to take out the two other guards, Wolf headed towards the four guards and killed them with ease, using his knife. After killing the four guards, he took one of the guards' weapon, an LR-300 Assault Riffle, and managed to brake in to the camp. Wolf made his way to the main tent and as he awaited for Alix to arrive, Wolf suddenly heard loud screams coming from the tent that was one the other side of the camp. The cries sounded like as when someone is being brutally tortured and as far as he was able to tell, it was more than one person yelling in pain. Then he heard maniacal laughter and someone said ,"You're not walking out of here alive." Wolf wanted to brake into the tent and rescue the people that were being tortured, or at least that's how it sounded like, but Alix did not come yet. He also heard something that sounded like a blow torch. The cry grew louder and Wolf heard those same voices begging for their lives. After that, he saw a group of twelve men, some dressed in black military clothes, some were in blue, and heavily armed, coming out of that tent and also saw the assassin leader with them. Wolf quickly hid himself in the nearby bushes avoiding from getting spotted. Then he thought in his mind, "If Alix doesn't get here anytime soon, I'm going to have to cause havoc and open fire on these goons!" The group of men headed towards the entrance of the camp, where Wolf had broke in and where the dead guards were. Wolf was most likely going to open fire against the enemy if Alix did not arrive on time, but if he showed up at that moment, Wolf had planned that one of them would go into the tent where the captives were being tortured and rescue them while the other would take on the leader of the assassins and the other uniformed men.

Major_Blackstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Major_Blackstar

After a quick discussion of their strengths and assets, the two soldiers made their next decision. Wolf was to attack the four guards at the fence, and Blackstar was to take out the two in the towers. If successful it would be the heroic soldiers first step in entering the mercenary/assassins camp. But before teleporting away, Alix turned to his friend and gave him a proper salute, followed with a respectful “Good luck my friend, and may your skills prevail!” He then vanished from Wolf's sight as if he was never there to begin with. A second later, Alix reappeared at the left side of the camps watchtower. The way he teleports is through alien technology that simply, moves matter from one place to another, without any way for another to notice. There is no sound or light, it is just a replacement of one object from two different places. Now with the element of surprise, Alix stood behind one of the assassins ready to strike. In one swift motion, attacking from behind, Alix used his arm to reach around his enemies neck and began squeezing it as tightly as he could. Within seconds the guard went from twitching, to turning blue, to eventually falling to the floor dead. To Alix, it was as easy as breathing, from the moment he was behind the guard, his training simply took over. Then after another teleportation he reappeared behind the other guard at the other watchtower, and proceeded with the same act. The whole endeavor took Alix less than a minute and little effort.

Then from the watchtower, he watched closely as Wolf made his way from the grounds main entrance to their main tent, located at the center of the camp. But just before Alix was about to teleport to his friends location, he noticed a disturbance going on around the main tent. As Wolf quickly hid himself in the nearby bushes, a group of twelve men, some dressed in black military clothes, some in blue, heavily armed, were seen coming out of the tent, the assassins team leader was with them. Immediately Alix teleported next to Wolf, behind the bushes, and waited for a quick debriefing on the situation. It was then Wolf explained all he could about the cries for help within the tent, to the several armed men getting away. Alix could tell Wolf desperately wanted to get back in to action so Alix nodded at him and said “You should take out the men escaping and I shall investigate what is going on inside the tent. Again good luck” and as Wolf ran off into the night, Alix finished with “and that's a nice LR-300 Assault Riffle you found.

Without a sound, Alix peeked under the camouflage tent to see a gigantic church like scenario inside. The setting began with rows and rows of seats placed on opposite sides of a red velvet carpet leading to a stage at the far end. On the stage stood a wooden tall oak pillar for a preacher to preach from, and behind him was the sign of their flock, a giant clock, with a thirteenth hour set upon it. But none of that mattered, as the moment Alix looked in, his eyes locked upon three men, dressed in white lab coats being brutally tortured, by five assassins dressed in the camps traditional black military gear. The assassins where armed with a variety of instrument to instill pain, from daggers, to bat, to even blow torches, but all they did was fuel Alix to dispense some justice. But at the moment one of the assassins bellowed out "You're not walking out of here alive" and moved in to burn one of the scientist eyes, Alix had already made his move. With a simple running start and a push off from his right foot Alix leaped across the seats in one bound, landing on the stage where all the action was taking place . What ensued next was a major @ss whooping, involving a well trained strategic assault from Blackstar, leaving the five assassins dead or dying from massive blunt trauma over the majority of their bodies.

With the immediate threat neutralized, Alix began treating the wounds of the scientist as he pulled a med-kit from his utility belt. Unfortunately, Alix was never trained in anything more than field bandaging but even with his limited knowledge he could tell the scientist were not going to make it. By this point two of then had already died from the torture, as the last one laid dying in Alix's arms. In sheer agony the scientist reached up with his burnt hand and uttered “The horror of it all, they have kept us here for months working endlessly on the Machine.” Knowing the man had only seconds before dying Alix began questioning him, for the more important details, but all the man finished saying was “Behind the clock is an elevator, it leads to an underground lair where they have kept me and other scientist, to work on their Doomsday devise. They captured us a year ago with blueprints, for it's completion, but when the guards were not looking we tore the blue prints apart and hid them in the out going watches the men here make for funding the camp. For months they have had us working on the devise anyway, but we continued to tell them we couldn't with out the plans. But today, The Men Of The Future scientist have completed it. We told the assassins is was not completed but they tortured us to explain why. It was a bluff, and one they called us on.” with that said, the scientist closed his eyes and slipped away. Alix continued to shake the corpse vigorously asking “But what is the devise man, tell me!” but even he knew, it was to late

Now more than ever Alix knew what his final mission was and wanted nothing more than to get to the underground bunker, and rip the Doomsday devise apart with his bare hands. But first he needed the aid of his partner. As he stepped outside the main tent, he walked straight into a glorious battle going on between the unified mercenaries of the 13 O'Clock camp and the top level soldiers of Shadow Team. Bullets were flying everywhere and bodies covered the ground. The mercenaries where trying their best to hold back the USASMU but without any clear leadership the mercenaries where outclassed. But standing strong right in the middle of the bloody battle was Lone Wolf, doing exactly what he was trained to. With a weapon in one hand and blood on the other, Wolf was taking the enemies down single handedly. Alix began making a spectacle of himself, as he yelled and waved across the battlefield, trying to gain Wolf's attention, and upon catching it he lead Wolf back into the tent towards the giant clock. In an attempt to catch his friend up, Alix told Wolf everything the dying scientist told him, as he began pushing against the clock in every way. Finally at the end of the explanation the clock gave way and opened just like a pocket watch, and there behind it was an elevator with only two floors, top and bottom. Without hesitation Alix stepped in waiting for Wolf to make a move. But, before he did, Alix made the comment “Going Down?